A Creeping Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth, her fangs, her tail, her pussy and its tendrils, her red eyes. Everything about her began to suck on me, on my entire being. Cum began to flow from my balls into her waiting tendril, into her womb. Her pussy walls and labia contracted up and down my shaft, coaxing the flow of cum further up my shaft and into her womb. There were no contractions on my part, no spurting of cum into her. A single, long stream of semen left my body, flowing into her, carrying everything I am into her hungry soul. She held me like this, feeling at the peak of orgasm, flowing into her, for hours. She manipulated my mind and body to continue to coax semen from my body, her tendrils creating and pulling semen from every inch of my insides. She produced pleasure at will using her influence over my mind, I was helpless and in ecstasy.

My last memory; I lowered my eyes to my body, and saw the glowing pink light travel outward from my chest, tracing my veins and her tendrils as it flowed into her body. I realized I was giving her my being, my soul. She pulled it from my veins with her fangs, from my body through her tendrils, from my mind with her eyes, from my cock with her pussy, from my prostate with her tail. She lowered her wings to cover our writhing forms on the bed. As I watched pink, glowing matter flow from every part of me into her, I realized she was taking my soul.

No I was giving back my soul. My goddess, it belonged to her in the first place. My vision flashed pink, and I crashed into a deep sleep with echoing thoughts from the perfect creature above me.

12