A Cruise for One but Two Will Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante had kept on stroking his cock and it had already regained half flag status, the shaft still wet with all his mothers' juices. When his mother had finished he saw the black man reach out and softly stroke her red golden hair.

"That's good." He mumbled approvingly.

"Get back to our bed." Dante spoke, pointing to their part of the boat cabin "I want to put my seed in you." And puckered his red lips, his hand gripping his big sloppy cock, softly wobbling it in the air causing a few drops of slime to fall on the sheets.

His mother nodded and quickly turned around. When she did Jason finally got to see that small and fragile pussy he had seen less then a 20 minutes ago, now it looked red and swollen, fluid covering most of her inner thighs and a few small strains still dripping out. Slowly she crawled back on all fours. The fucking she had received clearly sapping energy from her.

Sound to the right of Jason drew him away and he saw Dante had reached for the wooden panel. The man did not meet his eyes as he pulled the panel half way, leaving only the bed visible now. The semi erect cock dangling up and down as Dante got on the bed, positioning him behind the young blond mother. For a few seconds Jason was greeted with the view of the black cock resting between his mother's cheeks. Then Dante slightly turned and he saw the black cock lying against his mothers pussy lips, as she had bend down to receive him. And then the view had been obscured with the panel.

Jason's head had been racing and he could not catch sleep until morning. So many emotions went through his head. As the night went on he had been treated to a non stop barricade of sound as the black man had torn into his mother. He had half hoped for a repeat performance in the morning yet none had occurred. He had felt ashamed but had jerked off two times to the sounds. His stomach had been covered in caked cream that morning. Luckily the bath utilities were located aft so he did not have to wake them in the morning. But after slowly and with the slightest sounds opening the panel he saw Dante had already gotten up and only Anna was still laying under the covers.

"Oh that feels good..." He heard to his right, a few drops of sea water coming from a small wave as it slapped against the bow, snapping him out of his trance.

He remembered where he was and looked to his right. Sure enough the black man was still grabbing his mother, her flimsy bathrobe revealing her left breast, slightly swollen red by the treatment. Looking down he saw the outline of the black man's cock, clearly visible through the white pants. Her bathrobe had ridden up so now her white cheeks reflected by the sun were visible. On instinct her ass started riding up and down as Dante pressed into her so that his cock lay between her cheeks.

"Hmm" he heard the black man grunt approvingly.

"Honey... honey you shouldn't be here..." Jason heard his mother say. Looking up he saw her beautiful face. So calm and serene. She had always been so prude their entire life. Yet he also noticed a raw instinct in her, unable to deny herself from the pleasure this man would give her.

"Please... " She said as she reached out and put one hand on his arm "Please go down below..." the more Dante massaged her breasts the more she kept grinding into the man "You shouldn't see this..." she gripped his arm tight suddenly.

Looking down he saw Dante had drawn down his pants and his dark cock was slowly greasing over his mothers exposed cunt. Dante did not look up as he expertly applied the tiniest bits of pressure, making the head of his dick enter a little bit to see if she was yet wet enough to receive him.

"You don't know yet how Dante... uuugh... gets... Jason please..." she softly moaned.

When Jason looked down again Dante suddenly decided to thrust into her, causing her pussy to make a load fart. It would seem she had been more then ready to receive him.

"Uuugh!" She exclaimed as a shudder took over her body.

"Jason is a big boy" Dante said as he got into a steady rhythm. His right hand reached out and took hold on her shoulder. "He knows what he wants." The white teeth stood out as the black man was now lewdly grinning. Raw animal grunts came from between those big red lips. Enjoying the feeling the white women's cunt was having on the black shaft he licked his upper lip as he kept thrusting his pelvis.

Jason looked at that big hard shaft as it made sloshing sounds, the tiniest bit of white foam forming on the base as it kept plunging in and out. His mother let out small soft moans, yet did not look him in the eye. Her right hand was now cupping her right breast, her fingers toying with the stiff nipple.

He felt his dick strain against the tight shorts he was wearing. Looking down he saw the outline. Dante noticed his stare and smiled at him. Jason felt his pulse quicken at the display of animal lust. Looking at his mothers face he saw she was no longer looking away. Her face had turned red and she had drawn in her lower lip and her eyes had a pleading look to them.

As a little angel on his shoulder told him to walk away Dante suddenly reached out with his left hand and grabbed his right arm. Before Jason could register what was happening he was standing next to the black man as Dante kept on pumping his big black meat into Anna. Jason could see her lips were swollen red now, fluids moistening her inner thighs.

"Hold this" Dante said as he took Jason's hands in his, never relenting in his assault, and placed them with force on his mothers' cheeks, drawing them apart and fully exposing her two holes. Her little puckered ass hole had some pussy juice on it, blowing the tiniest bubbles every now and then.

"uuuh!" His mother gasped, causing her to shudder again. As she did small drops of pussy fluids leaked on the deck.

"Oooh yeah ooh" Dante moaned with delight as he continued to slide in and out of the tight petite white women. As he did so he would pucker his big red lips, his neck muscles tightening.

Jason felt himself overcome with lust for the both of them. His sweet and beautiful mother, she had always cared for him and he admired her so. Surely nothing could be so wrong, so bad that his mother would crave such things.

He no longer feared what his mother would say as his right hand travelled over the bulges of the smooth shaven treasure trail of the black male. He felt the force travel through his arm with each trust the older man gave.

His other hand grasped hard into his mother's ass cheek, causing the smooth white skin to turn red. Seeing the bubbles of pussy spit popping in her little puckered ass hole his finger instinctively went for the little brown hole.

Slowly he inserted his index finger, making his mother moan with delight. Her small hands tightened around the railing causing her white little knuckles to turn red.

"Oooooh" Dante exhaled loudly as he saw Jason's bulging cock strain against the tight swimsuit. His dark black hand reached out to the side where it was glued to the youth's thigh. Roughly pulling it aside the thick but average sized cock sprang into view.

Jason shuddered with relief of no longer having to hide his feelings. Dante had become the alpha male in the family, it was only right to show his feelings. If his dad had looked anything like the dark Adonis he would have done it much sooner.

"Lick her anus Jason..." The voice of Dante had taken on a seductive sound now. A pleasing one. Jason felt a warm rush over his body as his new role figure moaned approvingly as he leaned his head towards his mother's ass hole. His tongue went forward, the tip slowly circling her anal cavity.

When he had licked for what seemed minutes suddenly he felt something push on his lips. Opening his eyes he was greeted with the sight of Dante's dark dick looming before him.

Without a care the dark meat went forwards, the white foamed tip spattering slowly against his face. Taking in the smell of them made his dick flinch causing some pre cum to drip on deck.

On instinct he opened his mouth to let the dark cock enter and Dante wasted no time as he plunged forwards and took a hold of Jason's head, securing him in place. In truth Jason had needed no encouragement but who was he to judge the dark older man. This is what he had been missing! A real father figure, someone who could show him how to just take things.

He watched in amazement as the dick was jerked out of his mouth, now wet with spit. Without pause Dante let out a loud and long groan, as he, without effort plunged into the small brown hole.

"Aaaaaahhhwwhh!" His mother screamed out loud, half in ecstasy, half in pain.

Through dreamy eyes he saw the black cock, covered in his saliva pounce into his mother's ass hole, making her small ass cheeks bounce in rhythm. With every thrust that Dante gave she let a loud gasp of pleasure. Her head was leaning on the railing now, her back curved, she jutted her white ass high into the air, maximizing Dante's angle of entry.

Jason looked on, his own hand now softly stroking his cock. He felt like he was in a dream. It could not be real, yet here it was. So tangible. The sound, the smell of her pulsing pussy still dripping juices on deck. Suddenly he felt a strong hand slap against his own ass cheek. Dante raised a corner of his lips upwards, giving him a slight arrogant look. Yet instead of becoming scared as any guy would be at someone so imposing Jason only felt lust. A deep desire to give into this man, to do his best to please him. Instinct took over and Jason slowly leaned on his mothers lower back as he pushed back into the black finger that was now circling his own, as of yet, tight little ass hole.

He let out a soft "oohh" as the black man applied more force and inserted the white nailed, black finger. It felt so good! Within seconds Jason's half erect dick had become full erect and even stroking it softly he felt like he could exploded any minute.

"Oh yeah... you like that boy?" All the while Dante kept fucking his mother, kept up that amazing pace.

Jason could only moan in approval, doing his best to keep his dick from cum ing all over the deck.

"Turn around!" Dante yelled in a commanding voice that caused both Jason and his mother to startle. Roughly he pulled out his finger, and with a loud plop he removed the big black cock from Anna's ass.

Without standing for any sort of hesitation Dante walked behind Jason and shoved him into a similar position as his mother. Looking to his right he saw her dragging in huge amounts of air, trying to catch her breath. She was doing all she could to keep herself standing.

As he saw Dante roughly slide his hand along her inner thigh, causing some wetness to stick to those black fingers, Jason knew what the black man wanted. Looking for approval towards his mother, he hoped she would nod yes. Things were so mixed up but they felt so right. Surely his mother would agree.

"Its okay Jason... its... it... it feels so good!" His mother was smiling sweetly now. A look of pure bliss on her red golden haired face. Small tears of joy were welling up in her eyes Jason noticed. "I... I can't deny you this... maybe... maybe Dante can give you what you need as well as he could to me... something..." she was crying now, really breaking up "something your father never could!" she spat out.

"Thank you... thank you Mom!" Jason uttered sincere. His whole life he felt like he had been missing something. Something real, something strong... someone like Dante!

He was so impressed with how the black male did things. How could he not be a good son and obey him like a real farther deserved. Could Jason start calling him that now?

Things for another time as he felt a wet fluid leak onto his ass hole. Looking back he saw Dante towering over him, paying him no heed as he started to slowly work the head of his cock into the little asshole. His strong black hand softly pushed Jason's back down, towards a position so the black cock could enter.

So rugged yet so caring for Jason's well being.

When he felt a much smaller hand grab his own cock that was sticking straight forwards, he opened his eyes and looked down to see his mothers little hand wrap around it. Still smiling and now sitting swanlike on a black pillow that she had gotten from a deck chair she softly applied pressure to her hand and drew back revealing his own swollen dick head. Pre cum was now smeared all over it.

"S..sl...slow Mom!" He whimpered not yet ready to release his seed. He knew he would never last as long as the black older man yet he wanted to make him proud somehow. He fought to keep back the tears that were swelling up in his eyes.

"Of course honey..." His mother said with a deep affection in her voice. She had experienced the joy many times probably, Jason figured. She knew what he was in for.

Slowly he felt his rectum open up as unstoppable force was applied and the smooth black head of Dante's dick slipped slowly into his ass.

"OOOH!! OOH, OOOH MY GOD!!" Jason yelped as it went in. He bucked his ass up and down, yet, was careful not to let the head slip out.

He had never felt anything like this before. He had always thought about how it would feel to have another man's dick in his ass and now he knew. It felt divine.

He felt like he would tear apart as the black man slowly stuck out his groin and more and more centimetres of the black cock disappeared. Yet he had trust in the man, more then he had ever could have had in his birth father!

Dante would never hurt him, and even if he would a hurt a little his mothers attention kept lust pumping through his veins. Suddenly he felt his knees go weaker. An old familiar feeling rising up in him with new intensity he had never felt before.

"Oh oh... oh Mom!!" He moaned, his knees shacking like reeds in the wind, trying to somehow squirm away from the heat in his ass hole.

"Its okay baby... its okay... just let go honey... Mommy and Daddy love you!"

And with those words Jason felt big globs of semen jet out of his cock, some streams shooting as far as the edge of the deck where they would land in the green water below with a splat. With an expert hand his mother was milking him like he had been unable to do by himself, such was the pleasure she was causing him. He felt like he would shoot out his kidney's so intense was the feeling. His stomach contracting with pleasure, his balls draining until they were as empty as they had ever been, all the while those big strong black hands holding his hips firmly in place. He had not held out as long as his new dad yet he hoped Dante would be proud.

Excitement rushed through Jason as the black man's thrusts became more forceful now, more urgent. He knew his new father was close, and the fact that he could give that black man so much pleasure only made him more excited with the inevitable. Pushing his hips up even more he couldn't help but let out small moans. It felt like a roller-coaster.

"Oooh, oooh such a tight ass hole." Dante moaned loudly his words rising as his orgasm was fast approaching.

"I will fuck you many times... many, many times..." he continued as he kept pounding his cock in between those small white cheeks. Jason only moaned in approval.

"Ooooh ooooh here it comes!!" Dante yelled. Jason felt the man's grip tighten on his waist, and with all his effort he tried gripping down with his sphincter, trying to milk the black seed out of the man.

"Ooooohh ooooohhh... ooohhhh oooohh" He kept on going as Jason felt a sudden warmness fill him. Pure fulfilment shot through him. Dante kept thrashing into him for several minutes, pushing his seed into the boy's ass as far as it would go.

Groaning approvingly he felt Dante's still hard dick withdraw from his ass. He felt the thick white seed flow out from his hole, travelling down his inner thigh.

"Your mother is a very special women" Dante said, his hands on his hips showing little to no sign of physical activity, save for the big slimy half erect cock hanging between his legs. "she is one of those old fashioned women, who still understands when a real man has needs." he walked towards Annie. "Your father never understood that." He placed his hand affectingly on her head. "That's why your mother is lucky that I'm here."

And without effort he turned her head slightly and on instinct her mouth reached up from where she had been sitting and took the drooping slimy cock in between her lips. She continued bopping up and down on it as Dante resumed talking.

"I give her what she needs Jason. And I can do the same for you." He flicked his fingers for Jason to join them. Slowly Jason approached them. "Tell me Jason, you have been missing something in your life, something fulfilling."

"Yea.. yes" Jason stammered, his most secret desire being spoken out loud.

"What is it? What is it that you missed?" Dante was holding back Jason's head now.

And as Jason looked up, that muscular toned body before him, those deep dark eyes, those big red lips he had never felt anything for a man like he had then. Between Dante's legs his dark cock dangled dripping slime onto the deck.

"I missed..." Jason looked at the prone and small figure of his mother. Her holes looking swollen and her butt cheeks had two large red swollen spots. As he looked her in the face she had a warm content glow radiate around her. She smiled a warm smile at him.

"I missed the sense of family." Jason smiled up at his new father, and as the dark black man returned it he felt his mother press into him, giving him a warm hug.

Jason knew it would be one crazy summer, but he was glad he could spend it with his new dad and mom.

12