A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 14

Story Info
Ralph returns the favor to Angie while on the plane.
852 words
4.42
36.9k
00

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Ralph Ranton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: Dinner

Attachments:
Received: September
10th, 2006 9:41:22 pm CDT
____________________________________________
____________________________________________

Marcus:

Well we hit a nice Mexican Restaurant near the downtown area called Mi Tierra. It was quite nice, featuring a couple of old Mexican ladies cooking up the tortillas and they had a Mariachi Band and everything. It took us a while to get in, but the girls had some margaritas and I had a couple of Dos Equis before dinner, so we were set.

The Mexican food was very good, but I guess you would have expected that. I had a Chile Rejeno Dinner, Angie had the Cheese Enchiladas and Carla had something called Flautas, kind of like enchiladas but without the sauce.

Oh, I guess I didn't mention our flight down to San Antonio. Okay, picture this, it's a regional jet, you know one seat on one side, two on the other, a single restroom in the back of the plane. Now the beverage cart takes up the entire aisle, there's no getting past one of those things once the flight attendant, the only flight attendant starts moving down the aisle ways.

Anyway, Angie is across the aisle from me, one row in front of me when we finally get seated. No sooner than we sit down and I see her looking over the surroundings, considering every possible cubby hole, storage compartment and passage way. I had pretty much given up any hope of returning the favor she did me, when I hear her trying to get my attention, "Psst, Ralph, look, how long will it take her to pass out the beverages."

"Can't be too long, the flight's not much over an hour," I replied.

"Okay, as soon as the seat belt sign goes out, there'll be a mad rush to the restroom. After that, if we can get to the back before she starts passing out drinks we can do it."

"Do what?"

"Slip into the restroom for my turn."

I tell you man, she is insatiable, good thing they lock the pilot's cabin these days or we'd have been in there going at it. Well, the restroom rush ended just before the flight attendant began the beverage service. Angie suddenly stood up, grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the aisle toward the restroom.

"Look, I'll slip in and get ready and then will open the door for you," she whispered to me as we worked our way to the back of the plane. Reaching to the door she slipped inside and latched it shut.

I acted nonchalant, as if waiting for her to finish, looking around the inside of the airplane. The door unlatched and I turned sideways climbing into the tiny restroom.

There she was, completely naked from the waist down with one foot on the door frame, the other on the back of the toilet. Her legs were spread wide open letting me gaze on the sexy folds and curves of her pussy. She was wide open, with her inner lips glistening in the strange fluorescent light.

I immediately squatted down so her pussy was right at my eye level and I buried my face into that wonderfully wet pussy, driving my tongue deep into her opening. She tasted so sexy I wanted to lap up all her juices, but I found myself staring at her swollen clit and knew it needed my attention too. Pulling my tongue out of her, I plunged two fingers in its place and then moved my mouth up to her clit.

Initially I swirled my tongue in tight circles over the tiny nub, then I sucked it between my lips while dabbing it with my tongue. By now, she had raised her ass off of the small sink and was thrusting her hips up at my face, moaning loudly. Glad the plane was a noisy one and no one outside the restroom could hear anything, at least that's what I thought.

In seconds she was coming, gushing her wetness over my face, down her thighs and ass, dripping onto the floor. I was about to unzip my pants and bury my cock into her when someone knocked on the door, pleading with us to hurry up.

Slipping out of the restroom, I closed the door behind me. The other passenger was surprised when I closed the door in front of him. I figured he might say something to me, but just then the door latch opened and she slipped out of the restroom.

"Sorry you had to wait, but I just had something that needed to be done," she then took my hand and led me back to my seat as if nothing had happened. The passengers closest to the restroom, I guess had an idea of what went on in there. We got a few dirty looks and several "thumbs up" as we passed down the aisle. Well I tell you Marcus, something had happened and I was there the whole time.

You Dog,

You need to get out here man. I mean it.
Ralph.