A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 02

Story Info
First episode.
3.3k words
4.24
59.8k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers

This story is part fiction, part real. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the circumstances and surroundings are very much real. As usual, there is some amount of exaggeration and spice added to make it more appealing to the reader.

Just like my other stories, please be warned that the story contains very strong cuckoldry elements. It revolves around the beauty and beast theme and borrows heavily from mating behaviors and patterns of animal kingdom.

If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

*****

Chapter 2 - First episode

Our marriage was pushed out by another two months due to various reasons and so that offered us even more time to understand each other. By now, Nishma had realized that I wasn't planning on ending our relationship. Things started to change after that and quite unexpectedly we got physical for the first time in a very crowded place.

We were in a long queue to offer our prayers in a prominent temple. The queues were quite long and often one would wait for hours at stretch in the wee hours to get a glimpse of the statue. We had been standing in the queue for several hours and reached much inside the temple where it was dark and dimly lit by meagerly powered incandescent bulbs. We were getting worked up as our bodies were rubbing against each other. We stopped pretending that it wasn't bothering us. The hot humid weather was exhausting and the tightly enclosed narrow lanes didn't make it any better. On that day she was wearing a dark colored, cotton, sleeveless Salwar Khameez that adorned her fair complexion. Usually, she chose to wear very tight dresses but this one was a little on the loose side - it was more on the pathani style than the traditional style.

We both accepted the state of affairs to be normal and Nishma let me embrace her from behind. It was the first time she let me hold her by her waist. I couldn't feel her naked waist but that didn't stop me from having a stiff erection. To my dismay, although she gave me ample opportunity to wedge my bulge into her crack from behind, I could barely reach her height. Even without her heels, she was quite taller than me, enough to make it difficult to take her from behind without her cooperation. After realizing that it may not be as effective, she guided my hand to her breast. My hands shivered as I try to get hold of her breast. She was much better equipped and despite my best effort, I could hardly cover her breast with my hand. Nishma tolerated my imbecile moves and let me explore her body. Our amours foreplay went on for quite a while and then we entered a section that was quite dark. As my pelvis lurched forward in an attempt to impale her, she balanced herself and subtly buckled her knees to provide a much better angle. It was a humiliating moment for me. I realized how much shorter I was; although I believed she was taller by an inch or so until then, I soon learned that I was at least three inches shorter, if not more.

The warmth of her body felt incredible; my pelvis perfectly lined up against her crack and that's when I realized that her hips were much wider than mine. It wasn't as if she was fat and I could recollect vividly how well proportioned she looked in all kinds of attire. I later learned that it was her height and large frame that made things look normal but clearly she was a sizeable woman than what I imagined her to be. She leaned back against me and offered her lips to kiss. Her breath was a little stale but understandable given the circumstances. She was a terrific kisser and it was apparent that she was way more experienced. We weren't afraid of getting caught in the dark alley that we had entered. However, I noticed some movement behind me and it seemed there was man, perhaps in his thirties as I recalled from seeing him earlier, who was intently watching both of us. I tried to alert Nishma but she had other ideas as her hands crept to my bulge. She fondled it delicately as her tongue danced in tune with mine. Between this amorous foreplay, I noticed that the stranger took a bold step by moving his hand to her left breast. I tried to push it away but he was persistent. Realizing this, Nishma broke the kiss. It took a few moments for her to realize that the hand that was fondling her boobs was not mine.

She turned around and started kissing me. Once again I realized how tall she was as she practically took me into her arms and planted her lips on mine. Her kiss was passionate and intense and now the stranger moved his hand to her butt. Despite my valiant attempts his hand had crept into her butttline. As I struggled to fight his invasion, Nishma broke the kiss and fell into my arms. It just seemed as she was enjoying and perhaps she was but when she whispered into my ears.

"Don't make a scene," she whispered and pushed my hand away from his.

"If we just let him play, he won't let anyone know that he caught us in the act."

"Are you crazy?" I seethed.

"He is taking advantage of you right in front of him."

"Try stopping him then," she retorted.

Just when I thought I had mustered the courage to stop him, I heard the man whisper into my other ear, "your girl likes it; don't be a spoil sport."

"If you make a scene, I will cut your prick," he said as a sharp object poked into my stomach. It was the first time I was dealing with a goon and my whole body shivered. Nishma sensed it and said, "It will be alright; nothing much he can do once we get out this dark hallway."

Her reasoning made sense but the circumstances were simply too scary for me to stomach. I was petrified at that moment. The stranger took our silence as a sign of compliance and started taking advantage of Nishma. He didn't seem to be in a hurry as his hand caressed her body. My mind tried to recollect how he looked. He was probably very dark as was usual for most folks in that area; mostly a single guy and perhaps older than both of us. He was perhaps as tall as I was or even shorter. As these images drifted through my mind, I realized that my penis that had shrunk was now inflating back to its original proportions. I learned about my dark side that harbored thoughts of having his girlfriend serviced by another man. It was perhaps a clear indication about what I truly desired even though I found it hard to admit.

Nishma was getting fidgety and I realized that the cheap thug had his hand inside her Salwar. The situation was awkward for both of us. We were trapped in a dark hallway; leaning on one side of the railing. The thug had carefully wedged himself into the space between us and the railing. On the other some elderly women were standing facing away from us.

"What's he doing?" I whispered into her ear. We were speaking in a different language and hence I wasn't worried of him overhearing us.

Between her ragged breaths, she answered, "poking the wrong hole."

Nishma leaned against me; her breasts crushed into my chest and her parted lips hovered on my nose. She moved her left hand to my butt and massaged/squeezed it, periodically pulling me into her. Her rest other hand rested on my shoulder. I supported her with my hands on her waist. The thug stood on my left side, more sideways now. From the perspective of the folks, in front and on the other side of us he was quite shielded.

Nishma separated her upper body from me. The thug snaked his hand between our bodies and massaged her breasts. She was in a delirious state; her breath blowing right on my nose had intoxicated me already. Despite the utterly humiliating situation, my sexual excitement helped me enjoy every moment of it. I felt his hand feel her sizeable breasts. Nishma was enjoying his mauling, even though she had tried to separate her upper body, she leaned forward on my shoulder and whispered into my other ear, "he is pushing all the right buttons."

And then I felt Nishma lurch forward suddenly; it felt as if she was trying to hump me. She hugged me as if she was begging for her dear life but her labored breathing on my earlobe narrated an entirely different story. The thug had moved his hand back to her ass and this time it just seemed as if she was feeling discomfort due to his ministrations. I tried to evade his hands for a few moments. It only annoyed him as he tried to take what he felt was his right.

"You are not going to win it..." she seethed.

"We should focus on minimizing our losses," she added. I didn't quite understand how to do that but she slowly guided my hand back to her waist. I noticed that Nishma had lowered her stance and it was mostly because she spread her legs to provide better access to her butt. It annoyed me and I immediately try to fend off his vulgar attack. Nishma took her next step fearing an escalated situation. To me it was her willingness to engage in such a perverse act in front of her fiance, only reinforcing the truth about her past. She shifted her weight and moved to my other shoulder, stopping briefly, offering a peck on my lips and whispered, "I love you."

Even though she leaned towards my left to face him, I held onto as dearly as I could, trying desperately to keep my pelvis glued to hers. It reminded me of those ungainly sights we as children were subjected to in India - the mating of street dogs.

Growing up we really didn't need much of sexual education as we witnessed a lot of animals mate openly on the streets or on the countryside. And perhaps this is where some of my earlier fantasies stemmed from. Dogs were special; they were everywhere and more importantly they didn't shy away when indulging in such acts.

While none knew I always watched them intently especially when I noticed males showing special interest in a female. I had no exposure to books on mating behavior back, so most of my knowledge was gained only by observing their behavior in real life.

The bitch when in heat was the most sort after and even more so by the juvenile males, who are eager to lose their virginity and leave their mark in the world. An experienced bitch entertained the dominant alpha male and mated with the juvenile males as their last resort. Due to lack of a total pack structure among these street dogs, interesting developments would happen if one of the juveniles or beta males was able to mate with the female. It would end up in injured beta male and a very annoyed female. The alpha male having subjugated the beta would want to mount the female, which only drove her mad and she would usually lash back at him. On a few occasions I did notice that the female would allow the alpha to mate with her in less than an hour. Usually once the alpha male takes interest in her he ends up ensuring that she only mates with him, unless there were other opportunities for him.

The experienced females in their prime sometimes courted some of the juveniles who had the potential to take the role of alpha. There was one instance where a female pursued a male who was not even physically ready to mate. She kept on licking genitals and offered him plenty of chances but he was unable to mate. Eventually, the local alpha inseminated her. It was so interesting to me that I kept a close watch on this couple and I noticed the juvenile male eventually showed his readiness when the females puppies were five or six months old. Although she wasn't ready yet, she played with him and sniffed and licked his genitals just the way she did it last time. He claimed her as his bitch within couple of months after that. She exclusively mated with him and the previous alpha was driven away. He was an exceptionally large male, modeled more after a mastiff than the street dog, so it was evident why the female chose him over other males.

On occasions, such females would run into an interesting quandary, where couple of juveniles would push their luck and she would fancy them for some reason. The first to tie her would win - at least for the moment - until the second one try in vain to mount her while she is tied. The second having lost his first chance would incessantly court her until she yields to him. This cycle continues she is disapproves of both of them. I had witnessed at least one instance where the female endured more than a dozen or so sessions with the males within two days.

I was imagining a very similar episode between the three of us. In this case, although I had gained the lead, the female was favoring the other one. She rested her head on my shoulder and for a moment it just looked as if that would be it but then I felt that the thug was fondling her face. I turned towards them and was stunned to see that Nishma was actually kissing him. I could even smell his bad body odor now that he was so close to me. Nishma snaked her other hand down and cupped my bulge. It was quite dark and I was struggling to see what they were doing and even though I didn't want to believe it, I realized that she was french kissing the thug. It was a bridge too far for me. In those days french kissing was not that common and Nishma was indulging a complete stranger. I noticed that her other hand was either massaging his bulge or stroking his cock.

She leaned more towards him pretty soon as I struggled to keep my pelvis glued to hers. I noticed that she was making it increasingly difficult for me and I reluctantly let her step out of that position. She swiftly pushed her hand into my pajamas that was part of traditional attire and convenient for such activities. She had moved into his arms or rather took him into her arms as he was perhaps a little shorter than me as well. I was a little worried about getting caught as Manisha was getting fidgety. I took a step back and allowed the thug and Manisha more space and privacy.

Nishma leaned towards me and whispered, "use the shawl to shield us." We were carrying a warm shawl but it was in the bag. I hurriedly pulled it out and covered myself providing shelter to the two lovers who seemed to have completely ignored their surroundings. The guy was pitch dark and even in that darkness I could see Nishma's fair complexion contrasting his. Nishma completely ignored me and for the next perilous few minutes she pleasured him as if it was her moral duty to do so. Nishma didn't take long and had a quick chat with him and turned around leaning on me but offering him her ass.

She whispered breathlessly, "don't worry this should end soon - he would only grind his pelvis against my butt to get relieved." She lowered her butt in order to provide better access and then I sensed his rhythmic strokes. She was gently stroking his penis lodged between her legs. Nishma initially tried to focus on experiencing the humping but very soon started kissing me passionately. I was so worked that it didn't matter that she was kissing the thug only minutes ago. Breaking the kiss, I asked in a concerned tone, "is it safe?"

"Don't worry - I am not allowing him to penetrate me."

We were expecting him to ejaculate within minutes but he didn't seem to be on the edge. On the other side, we were kissing and making out frantically as the friction he provided was working like a charm for Nishma.

"Should I hasten it?" she quipped. I wasn't sure what she was implying but without waiting for a response, she turned around and offered him a kiss and then to my utter disbelief I found her kneeling down to fellate him. I was not only stunned but utterly humiliated by her sudden gesture. That cheap bastard was using my fiance's mouth as a cunt and was humping it. Nishma took only a minute or so and returned to her earlier position. She did not hesitate in latching to my lips again. All of it was surreal for me. There was a little bit of shuffling while we kissed and soon his rhythmic strokes began. Not having the support of the hole, he couldn't really frantically hump her so it was a rather deliberate pattern of moving back and forth. With every forward movement, Nishma would transfer more of her weight, conveying his rhythmic movements. It took perhaps another couple of minutes to ejaculate. I wondered if his semen splattered on her Salwar but thought that she would cognizant of it and avoid it.

She turned around and bid him goodbye and as a gentleman he promptly retreated and even moved back in the queue providing us our privacy.

"What have you done?" I whispered to her.

"What was required?" she replied.

"You took his penis in your mouth."

"So, it is part of sex," she justified.

I was speechless. She rearranged her clothing and kissed on my lips and whispered, "I love you."

We kept quiet most of time. It was easier to do so in that dark alley but at other places where we would see each other in the faint light, it was difficult. Nishma didn't have any remorse on her face and neither was she embarrassed. My mind raced through all that transpired in the short span of 15 minutes or so. My perversions took a strong hold of me and forced me to imagine her with her past lovers. If she could show such passion for a cheap thug what would she do for her past lovers. I imagined what it would have been if he insisted on penetrating her. Would he not try to cum inside her and perhaps impregnate her? Although, she said it was safe, did she really mean safe from the point-of-view of pregnancy or diseases? Not much was known about sexually-transmitted-disease during that time. Much of such knowledge started spreading a decade after that with the advent of internet and rapid expansion of TV. The more I imagined the more stronger the fantasy became and I craved for her to see impaled on his cock. Even though I had no idea about his size, I imagined him to be much bigger than me both in length and girth. I yearn to be a cuckold. The simple thought of me taking the vows at the marriage ceremony with his baby in her stomach made me shudder.

All through Nishma had a mischievous smile on her face as she lovingly glanced at me and blew kisses through the rest of the way. We were out of the temple in few hours and my heart was beating wildly as we stepped out. I looked for him but I hadn't even seen him so didn't know how to identify him. But he was nowhere to be found and neither could we even if had walked right past us.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
978 Followers