A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 03

Story Info
Revelations or Intimate introductions.
4k words
4.42
60.1k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers

This story is part fiction, part real. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the circumstances and surroundings are very much real. As usual, there is some amount of exaggeration and spice added to make it more appealing to the reader.

Just like my other stories, please be warned that the story contains very strong cuckoldry elements. It revolves around the beauty and beast theme and borrows heavily from mating behaviors and patterns of animal kingdom.

If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

*

Chapter 3 - Revelations or Intimate introductions

"Why are you worried?" she asked looking at my harried state.

"Did he notice who you were?"

"Perhaps," she quipped, looking around.

"Did you see him?"

She shook her head. Holding my hand she lead me, whispering, "don't worry he won't bother us anymore."

We made way back to the hotel without much further discussions. Once safely inside, she asked, "are you upset?"

I didn't respond as the sweat on forehead clearly conveyed my state.

"You seem to be having a nervous breakdown."

"Please don't be mad at me," she pleaded, "I did what seemed right and even though you may think I may have gone overboard from my experience anything less would not have appeased him."

"Why don't you sit down?" she urged and fetched a glass of water for me.

"Relax," she said, scooting next to me, "I am not going to judge you based on what happened."

She rested her hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat. She rightly understood that I was stressed by the situation. It was the first time I was facing Nishma in solitude and I wondered if she thought about me as a spineless man.

"You may be doubting my manliness..." I said. My lips quivered as each word weighed heavily on my tongue.

"Sh...." she silenced me and hugged me.

"I would never do that," she assured.

"What matters is that we love each other and are not afraid to expose our not-so-good-side to each other."

"It is only possible if we trust each other and have complete faith in our relationship."

"Still didn't you expect me to put up a fight?" I weakly replied.

"No..." she tried to console, still hugging me.

"It wouldn't have been prudent; perhaps we should not have indulged in such risky behavior at a public place."

"Once we were down the slippery slope it was not possible to preach him."

"He would have either taken me forcefully or publicly humiliated us."

"Didn't he do that already?"

"No way - what happened was private; besides he didn't really penetrate me - I think that was a fair deal."

"You seem so be calm and composed," I said, feeling the shame.

"It's only my experience - I don't see it as an insult to myself and neither should you. If at all, it helped us getting introduced to our kinkier sides."

"Don't you think?" she asked, looking at me.

"You look embarrassed," she added and quickly got up to pull all the curtains and even closed the bathroom door to make it dark and similar to what it was in the temple. It wasn't quite dark but definitely helped me feel comfortable discussing such topic with her.

"Are you okay now," she asked as she sat next to me. She turned towards me and dropped her hand into my lap as she leaned into kiss me on my cheek. I tentatively leaned back as my shameful feelings hadn't completely abated.

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked

"No."

"Then why are you hesitating?" Her hand gently cupped my bulge; I realized that even though I was ashamed about it my body was hyperactive.

"It is fine," she understood as I cringed with this realization.

"All you have to do is make love," she whispered leaning forward. Her lips few inches from mine.

"Let your wife know that you still love her - even after her promiscuous behavior," she quipped. Her hand was getting more active. Even though I hadn't fully recovered from my emotional state, my hormones made up my choice. Nishma's lips tantalizingly brushed against mine. She was the aggressor as she slowly melted my resolve and coerced me into kissing her back. I soon pushed her back on the bed and voraciously swapped saliva with her. She welcomed my kiss and pulled out my penis in no time.

"Do you still love me?" she asked breaking the kiss. My penis was straining inside her firm grip. I didn't reply and continued kissing her. After frantically kissing for the longest time; much longer than even that cheap thug kissed her. In my mind, I was competing with that cheap bastard. Even though I didn't have much experience with kissing, I kissed her for well over five minutes. Nishma reckoned it was ten minutes. The next logical step was to get on top of her but Nishma had other ideas.

"Do you know how to pleasure a lady?" she asked. I froze for a moment and she got up and quickly got rid of her Salwar and panties. My heart was wildly beating as I felt that she would let me mount her just the way she allowed him with the exception of actual penetration.

"Move back," she said and straddled my waist. My naked penis made contact with her skin. She adjusted it to be wedged between her pussy lips and ass cheeks. Her hand caressed it from behind.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded.

She played with the tip of my penis for a few moments and then pulled forward onto my stomach and then finally onto my chest. A very strong musky odor hit me as she finally made it to just around my neck. I thought it was her unwashed anus that was stinking but I wasn't quite experienced then to discern between the various smells. It smelled different.

"You know what to do?" she said as she finally lifted herself and placed it right on top of my lips. The stench became very strong and although it wasn't disgusting, it was different. She gently raised my head to her pussy lips and I tasted her juices for the first time. She was soaking wet and her juices practically drooled into my mouth. Her pussy didn't taste salty as I had imagined, if at all it was mildly bitter. After lapping up her juices for a minute or so my apprehensions went away and I started enjoying the taste of her pussy. Strangely it no longer felt bitter. After a few minutes or so, I asked, "shall we change positions?"

She smiled looking down at me.

"Why don't you suck it more?" she urged. I realized that she wanted to climax on my tongue. Without much encouragement I kept on lapping her pussy for the next ten minutes until she groaned with intense pleasure.

Amidst all the excitement and my insecurities I realized that Nishma's pussy was quite small and not as flared up as I expected it to be after learning of her past indiscretions. I held my relief in suspension as I expected to finally mount my would-be wife and test it out first hand. She sat next to me catching her breath.

"That was fantastic," she exhaled.

"Now your turn," she said and tugged on me. I didn't quite understand so sat up. She whispered, "you know that we can't really do that yet - need to reserve the best until after marriage."

She straddled me from behind and hugged me lovingly and kissed on my neck. Once again I felt overpowered by her size. Although she wasn't really plump or even stocky; her frame was large enough to easily envelope me from behind.

"Now I really want to hear from you," she whispered into my ear, "how much you liked the temple episode."

Her hand got hold of my penis and she started stroking it. She sucked onto my neck. I noticed that she was trying something funny and asked, "what are you doing?"

"You shall see," she replied.

"You have to talk," she urged, "otherwise we may be sitting here for hours..."

"I am serious - I won't let this have any relief," she added emphatically pointing to my penis.

"Go on," she urged, "even though it doesn't seem appropriate I know that you enjoyed it."

"There is no need for us to hide such things..."

As I weighed my options, she moved back to grab something and then moved back. I noticed her hand caressing my butt from behind. Within a few moments her middle finger sneaked into my crack and poked my anal opening.

"It's okay..." she seethed as she hugged me again and got hold of my penis again.

"You should like it," she whispered, gently nibbling on my earlobe. Her other hand now was massaging my testicles as the hand behind gently massaged my anus. I had seen this in some movies but didn't think anyone would indulge in it until they were sure about its hygienic state. She continued kissing my neck in that funny way but this time at a different location.

"Don't think, I will allow your silence," she quipped. Her gentle massaging was feeling so pleasant that for a few moments I even lost track of what she had asked. When she pushed me again, I asked, "What do you want to know?"

"For first, did you ever fantasize about me making out with someone else?"

"Uh," I groaned as her finger tried to make in. I tried to hold her hand but she pushed it aside saying, "don't worry.. I know what I am doing."

"Yes," I groaned as she finally barged her middle finger in past the sphincter muscles only to pull it back out again.

"Was it really me or some other woman?" she sensually posed, kissing me on my cheek and trying to reach my lips. Her finger tried to probe deeper once again; there was much less resistance this time.

"You," I exhaled as her actions were edging me closer to my orgasm. She still only massaged my testicles and didn't really touch my penis but it was already jerking involuntarily.

"Did you imagine a threesome or just some action between the two of us?"

"Just the two of you," I quipped.

"Who would be the guy in your fantasies?" she asked.

"Someone imaginary or ..."

I wondered about it and strangely it was a rather rhetorical question. For me it was always someone I knew that would be manhandling my woman; never an imaginary person. Even if the person was imaginary he would resemble someone I wished was the person. Nishma pulled my face and kissed me languidly. Her tongue sensuously massaged mine; her hand after giving a few strokes to my penis moved to testicles again. And this time she inserted her middle finger into my anus and it was in perhaps up to the first knuckle.

"Tell me Adwait - don't hesitate," she whispered.

"They are usually someone I know," I groaned, containing the pain her finger was causing me.

Immediately, my mind rummaged through the profiles of the people I imagined making out with my women. At first I thought these were simply the things that I borrowed from the stories I read but later realized that the ones that fit the images in my mind always stood out. While the stories always had young, handsome, and charming characters seducing the women, I always clung to the most undeserving men who got their unfair share of women. Quite often in these stories they were perhaps literally undeserving as they neither had the charm nor the guile and definitely not the physique to enamor a woman of Nishma's stature. Yet these were the same characters who would win the hearts of such women in my fantasies. They still didn't have the physiques but were gifted in where it mattered - the copulating equipment. Most were middle aged and yet retained their youthful vigor and fertility - both of which were important as procreation was one of the main reasons they courted other men's, pretty wives in my fantasies.

"Don't know Nishma," I mustered.

"Oh come on," she urged with a childish sense of excitement.

"Is it someone near and dear?"

"A friend - member of family?"

"There are several," I retorted.

"Tell me the one who gets to sleep with me the most."

She once again stroked my penis a few time to perhaps encourage me and her finger made it much deeper; perhaps until her second knuckle. She started doing something that was sending pleasant sensations from inside. It was the first time I felt those sensations.

"A near and dear one?"

"No," I quickly replied.

"Thank god," she quipped.

"Come on honey - it won't take much long," she said hinting towards my impending ejaculation.

I strained more to think about the one person who would usually fuck my Nishma in my dreams. Even before Nishma I had imagined him to be taking the girls I fell in love with or fantasized about. It didn't become evident in flagrant terms until then. The person I always imagined was an obnoxious sloth, constantly leching at women and perhaps utterly unworthy of any female companionship as evidenced by all the ordinary women who despised him and rejected every courtship attempts of his. Yet some young, inexperienced, but pretty women would not summarily reject him. More often than not he would get a rather unfair share of her company even though quite a few young men and lads would be vying for her attention. Now I wouldn't say that they would eventually yield to his advances but the very fact that he could even push them to that edge made me wonder what would have happened if he indeed was successful in seducing them. These were not unmarried women; they would be married to good looking husbands. This was the profile of the person who would bed my Nishma the most in my fantasies. There were others who would get a handful of opportunities but she would always return to him as her steady lover. And steady lover it was in my mind. It was not to be the case of an unfortunate accident that she shuddered to remember but rather an accident that she wished had happened much earlier.

The closest person who came to that description was an overbearing uncle of mine. He was husband of my father's cousin sister. Not sure what it was about me but it seemed he always detested me and had exercised a lot of dominance over me during my childhood days. However, he perhaps took on that role once I grew up a little and started understanding the dynamics. Even my aunt would discount him but some of the younger women married into our families but not directly related to him were enamored by him. In particular, my cousin brother's wife who was elder to me by 8-10 years offered him the most solace. Unfortunately, I wasn't around their home enough to notice their chemistry but every passing festival I noticed her warm up to him.This became more apparent after the first or second year of her marriage; early on she kept her distance.

"It is a distant uncle of mine," I reluctantly responded.

She whistled.

"How old is he?"

"Forty five or so."

"And looks wise?"

"Not good," I whispered.

"What do you imagine him doing honey?" she asked seductively.

"Takes me forcefully or you hand me to him?"

"He pursues you," I said.

"Nice. And I eventually yield."

"Do you know? Or it's all behind your back?"

"I know it."

"You set it up?"

"No I try to interfere early on but he is persistent and charms you."

"Interesting.."

"Who is next?"

"Others but he is always in the picture."

"You mean to say he is a permanent fixture?"

"And perhaps the most important."

"Very nice..." she seethed.

"Where do we meet?"

"How frequently?"

"In our house - as much as possible."

"Does he know that you know?"

"Not really but he suspects."

Nishma was surprised by my weird fantasy. She expected some naughty stuff but nothing of this sort. We later on talked about at length.

"And what else?"

"What else?"

"Who else knows?"

"No one but one or two innocuous relatives suspect."

"Sounds a little lame isn't it?" she finally said disdainfully.

"Why?"

"A man is his late forties not even good looking have a life long affair with a young, beautiful, married woman."

"But he pleasures you very much," I reasoned.

"Much more than my husband I believe," she chimed.

"Much much more," I exhaled as her finger finally was massaging the right spot.

"He is a push aside I suppose," she added with a twist.

"Perhaps taking your wife even in your bedroom, even when you are at home?"

"Maybe."

"He certainly is not using any protection," she added tantalizingly.

"Never."

My penis sputtered with white liquid. She looked at it approvingly and gave me a loud smooch.

"Isn't that amazing?" she said proudly. She had hardly touched my penis and I had ejaculated with almost no help from her. She handed me a towel and asked, "So honey what's the deal with this uncle of yours?"

"Do you seriously have such visions?"

I nodded shamefully.

"Come on Adwait - it is fine. Let's talk like adults."

"You should introduce me to him soon and maybe I can encourage him to pursue me."

"Come on Nishma - it was just a fantasy."

"It is - I am not suggesting anything more. We can talk dirty later," she added giggling.

We let the matter at rest. Nishma headed to her room after that and didn't show up until much later in the evening as per the agreement we had. Both of us were tired. Nishma's persistence had finally etched that image of my uncle mating with her. No matter how hard I tried it wouldn't got away. I really didn't think he had any vigor left in him after all the years but that didn't dissuade me anymore.

We had a sumptuous early dinner that evening. Nishma's constant chatter went on and eventually the topic turned back to sex again. Her focus was more on my fantasy and my choice of person to fulfill it. She peeled layers after layer to understand my intense desire for it. Why it wasn't a gang-bang, a string of random guys, accidental setups? Why it had to be a very small set of specific people? Why they would take on the primary role in our sexual realm and why they may even impregnate her several times. She was very smart and a great listener. She didn't perhaps grasp everything but had a clear understanding about the intensity of my yearning.

"So, if I ever to encourage your uncle - it would open your old wounds," she asked tantalizingly. We were still at the restaurant and discussing freely in our native language without any fear of being understood.

"But also give a lot of fodder for your fantasies."

I nervously chuckled.

"Although I haven't met him I shall certainly try to not disappoint you."

"Nishma don't," I objected.

"Adwait, I have to be nice to your relatives and so I would be with him as well."

"If he deserves to be the man in your fantasies then I have to do nothing," she reasoned.

"Nishma I find it rather surprising that you don'think it is odd for me to harbor such thoughts."

"Adwait it is completely normal," she assured me.

"A man who puts his wife on a pedestal and only dreams of providing the best doesn't stop at anything."

"And why should he?"

"He trusts his wife and believes she would never think unwise of him and if she has the capability to endure or perhaps entertain more than one man in her bedroom then why not?"

"He imagines the best man - even if he thinks him of undeserving of her in worldly terms - in terms of his ability to pleasure her and more importantly inseminate her."

"And when one is not sufficient he allows for another one and perhaps another - more potent, more able."

"Adwait women do have this ability," she said emphatically.

She went on to describe some of the things she learned as a biology major. Although not much about mating was taught there were plenty of books in the library that described a lot of things in excruciating detail. Certain things that I hardly knew she knew it like the back of her hand. She understood the mating behavior of lions, wolves, and hens. She explained how in the case of lions, the lioness may sometime court attention of males by licking their genitals. The sheer number of mating sessions - about 40-50 stupefied me. And the willingness of a pregnant lion to mate with a new pride owner to protect her unborn litter also surprised me.

"Our discussion turned to whether she herself would be receptive if men approached her."

vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers
12