A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 05

Story Info
Realizations, affirmations, and a sweet treat!
13.9k words
4.39
44.3k
25

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers

This story is part fiction, part real. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the circumstances and surroundings are very much real. As usual, there is some amount of exaggeration and spice added to make it more appealing to the reader.

Just like my other stories, please be warned that the story contains very strong cuckold elements. It revolves around the beauty and beast theme and borrows heavily from mating behaviors and patterns of animal kingdom.

If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

*****

Chapter 5 - Realizations, affirmations, and a sweet treat!

My life was in a turmoil for the next few weeks. I was sexually excited at the prospect of learning my predetermined cuckold status; visualizing Nishma and Uncle having frantic sex soon after our marriage and even her getting pregnant by him. Yet on the other hand, learning my family history felt humiliating. I looked for rejecting everything that I had learned during that trip.

I looked at the plausibility of the story first. Women from our inner social circle did have plenty of opportunities and perhaps even incentive if they wanted to indulge in such affairs. Husband's usually managed some or other businesses and were traveling quite frequently. Yet nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I then turned my attention to my cousin's family. He had two sons now and everyone had noted how they looked very different from each other. The elder one had a tad darker skin complexion while the younger one was very fair just like her mother. I tried very hard to look at the pictures and soon enough I could see my Uncle's features in the elder son. Not sure if it was my mind playing tricks or there was some truth to the story. Each passing day only reinforced my initial conclusion.

Even if it weren't true, my mind by now wanted it to be true. I would have nervous breakdown thinking about the consequences. What if Nishma too got pregnant by him and someone else was able to spot the differences. Nishma was supportive as I discussed my quandaries with her during the next two weeks. We spoke about her having extramarital sex with not just one but potentially many partners during our lifetime. This definitely had its own challenges but I was concerned about her getting pregnant by them. Even though it seemed that Nishma wasn't stable or patient, I learned that she could listen with empathy. In her mind, it wasn't such a big deal - as I learned about it later - but she never brushed aside my concerns as superfluous or baseless.

I have tried to condense the gist of our conversation that practically spanned across two weeks for the benefit of readers. It may seem concocted and perhaps it is because of my attempt to concisely capture our dialogue during that brief period. Keep in mind that this conversation happened much before the advent of Google; even Televisions were just making their way in.

It is also an attempt to capture the angst that a new cuckold goes through. He wants all of it to be true and yet aspires for redemption by finding that it was completely baseless to begin with. You may have read such stories where the climax of the story is the realization that it was all a dream. It is an attempt to protect the fragile ego of the readers and perhaps even the writers.

Truth is never at the extremes; it is always found in the middle, sitting comfortably in the grayest of areas!

"Nishma aren't you afraid of social consequences?" I broached up the subject.

"What if someone learns about our clandestine activities?"

"What if you get pregnant?"

"What if someone learns the child is not mine?"

There were a zillion questions and perhaps many different ways I must have said it.

"Adwait calm down," she responded in the most assured fashion.

"The foremost thing is that I love you. I understand that no matter how many times I say it; it just won't be enough," she started.

"Whether it is our family tradition or not, it seems that we would have opted for such a lifestyle eventually."

"And if it indeed was our destiny then why fear it?"

"Why did we want this?" she continued to elaborate.

"I loved the thrill of sex - and you fantasized a well endowed man ploughing my pussy."

"Life is providing such an opportunity - why refuse?"

"Suppose we decide to refuse - do you really think it is possible?"

"Don't think so," I mumbled.

"Once you start playing with fire, nothing less adventurous appeals you."

"Adwait whether this is the lifestyle for us should be a foregone conclusion. What matters is how we orchestrate it and who we choose to entertain us as the lead characters in our life."

"But what if this tradition was completely untrue - something of a ploy to suck us into this dark web?"

"Even if it were untrue then also it serves our purpose?"

"How so?"

"As I said, it is our realization that the traditional monogamous or rather monotonous life is not for us."

"If the traditional structure of our culture forbids it then this tradition offers us a solid foundation for our alternative lifestyle."

"If this tradition were true then it should be apparent that it was socially acceptable in our families - even if on the face of it everyone feigns ignorance."

"If it weren't true then at least we have it as cover and can claim that we did it to continue the tradition and were misled."

"Aren't you worried about real consequences - diseases, pregnancy?"

"I am."

"But you don't show it?"

"Perhaps because I have given sufficient thought to it."

"You see," she continued, "diseases are not a concern if we remain in the trusted circle."

"Social stigma should be the foremost concern in mind," she added, "when it comes to such clandestine affairs."

"That is of course mitigated by the fact that he is from the trusted circle; even if you reject the validity of the tradition itself."

"Pregnancy is perhaps the last concern I have, if I may call that."

There was a little relief hearing her accede to at least one concern even if she seemed non committal on it.

"Condoms may help but aren't foolproof," she continued, "I mean thinking that something of his size can be found here."

Nishma mentioned it quite casually and it didn't even seem as if she was boasting about his equipment. She was only hypothesizing that such penises were uncommon in India. I had some guess about his dimensions but mostly it was based on her description itself. I didn't feel it was worth arguing over. Besides I had hoped him to be well-endowed as well. Thinking of the central issue - about pregnancy - it was only relieving to learn that Nishma had some apprehensions about it. It made sense to not overcomplicate such relationships by bringing in little ones. On the other hand, we both knew, that if there was a zenith to cuckolding then it was allowing alien seed to take root in her womb.

"Besides insisting on such a flimsy barriers only increases the distance between us without really offering any security."

"I am a little old fashioned - prefer everything natural - just the way nature intended it!"

"But I am digressing - pregnancy is a concern but we are predisposed to that risk already."

"Isn't it?"

"Accidents can happen right?"

Even though in today's world avoiding the use of condom can only be called stupid, the situation then was far different. AIDS was only a rare form of disease that had recently descended on the planet and we hardly knew much about about it. Condoms were a recent phenomenon. Even after the government's persistent encouragement, to use condoms, have only 2 children and keep a minimum of 2 years between the two children, most couples practiced natural sex and perhaps tried very little to avoid pregnancy. It was common to have at least 3 children in any family and 6 was not as uncommon as it is today.

"Nishma but why would you complicate things with such considerations in an already complex relationship?"

"You are right but we are discussing possibilities here - and we can't seriously deny such a possibility."

"In fantasies, it was given - a privilege bestowed on the well endowed by virtue of his sexual prowess."

"Yes but in fantasies living the wildlife is much easier."

"True but not many are like us, who have the courage to enact them in real life."

"And surely none has the courage that you have to let your fiance play with a stranger or lecherous uncle and actually risking intercourse."

"You even risked pregnancy by taking me to uncle's place during my fertile period."

"No one could be that courageous," she exclaimed.

"Or foolish," I remarked.

"Living life on your own terms is a privilege that not many can afford. You should feel proud and not ashamed," she countered.

Nishma was a free spirited person. She never let circumstances or traditions dictate her life. You would be naive to conclude that she was subjugating herself to such a demeaning role for simply carrying on the tradition. She would break most traditions in a heartbeat but not this one. She believed in this tradition and felt it was coherent with her own aspirations.

Sex was an important consideration for her. She never really confirmed if she was a virgin or not as she constantly kept on vacillating between yes and no on some pretext or another. I did learn later that she was in fact a virgin since she had no penetrative sex yet; although that shouldn't put her in the innocent category.

Nishma had a conventional outlook towards life. She believed that it was meant to be lived fully - morality was not much of concern as this was the only life we would live; there were no favors to be reaped for the next life. Sex had a very important place in her routine - without it everything fell apart for her. I learned this soon after getting married but then I had suspected that it is simply her young hormones that were acting up. It was just wishful thinking on my part. Perhaps I am jumping ahead a little.

"What is important that you have the character to admit your strengths and weakness without having an inflated opinion about yourself - and although it may seem that you have rather inferior feeling about yourself at the moment, it is something that shall soon pass."

"Why do you say that?"

"What strengths are you talking about?"

"You are bold Adwait," she replied, stunned with my ignorance.

"Who would hold the hand of a woman who has lost her virginity before marriage?"

"Even then who could even admit having such perverse thoughts to their better half, so early in their life."

"Most men die with those desires securely stashed in the deep corners of their hearts."

"And if that were not enough, who would have the courage to live it out?"

"Unfazed by the social consequences."

"I am concerned Nishma," I interjected.

"Yes and so you should be. It is not something that should be taken lightly."

"What is it that bothers you the most Adwait?" she asked in her calm voice.

We were restarting the conversation again. This happened so many times during that period as we indulged in long discussions but without resolving anything. Eventually Nishma took it in her hands and tried to pry it out from me.

"I can see a few things that are bothering you," she continued and enumerated them.

"1. You don't like me choosing your Uncle."

"2. You are afraid of the consequences - pregnancy and social stigma to be specific."

"3. You are not sure if you could handle it once everything is set in motion."

"Is there anything else that bothers you?" she asked.

"Oh yes and that you don't think this tradition is true - it would bug you if it were indeed true."

It was not clear to me at that time but the truth was that it was the "social stigma" that bothered me the most. I had danced around enough and thought it was the best to be direct and talk about it rather openly.

"I agree," I said.

"Let's ignore the tradition aspect for now," she started.

"You knew that I may fall back to my errant behavior, right?"

"I had only promised to try my best to curtail it but I wasn't sure if it could be controlled," she added.

"Yes but this is far more than what I had imagined."

"But isn't it because of your tacit approval and encouragement - you could have stopped everything but instead you chose to only support me."

I couldn't fault her logic so acceded, "perhaps you are right."

"It doesn't mean that your concerns are not valid but the truth is that you have paved the path to my sexual engagement with two men in less than a month's time and yet you have abstained from having actual intercourse with me."

"You see - it says a lot," she emphasized.

"Needless to say that your worry about your ability to live in such a lifestyle are misplaced if not unwarranted," she added.

Nishma had snatched the veil from my face. My initial missteps had guided her on this path - there was no turning back.

"Now," she continued, "these things have been going for generations and if they have been successfully able to guard it, I don't see why we should be worried about it."

"What I did in the temple was scandalous and I admit that," she elaborated, "but what I did with Uncle is at the best a humane gesture and at the worst an adulterous behavior."

"He has an ailing wife for more than a decade - how much of sexual satisfaction do you think he has received."

"But don't you think Aunt already knows about it?" I asked.

"She does but not the complete truth unless Uncle himself has shared it with her."

"You didn't tell her anything?"

"Not that I gave him a blow job," she frowned.

"She only knows that I let him romance me and that he took advantage of me by kissing on my lips."

"Aren't you worried that she knows?"

"Not at all," she quipped.

"What if Uncle boasts about his latest conquest among his friends circle?"

"He is smarter than that," she retorted.

"Why do you presume so?"

"I know so."

"He has the best opportunity to have a young, beautiful woman practically as his wife for the rest of his life - why would he jeopardize that?"

"Sharing the secret with others puts an end to such illicit arrangements - isn't it?"

"So you don't think anyone would know?"

"People may learn if we do stupid things - not if we are well aware of it and preserve the decorum of our relationships consciously in public."

"What if they talk behind our backs?"

"Which they always will - whether we do such things or not."

"Don't you think Uncle would suspect that I know?"

"He may and perhaps he would learn that sooner or later."

"Does it bother you?"

"Shouldn't it?"

"Why should it?"

"It is up to you - if you want to pretend ignorant then you can. Either way he will have some opinion that you may not like."

"Maybe. What about getting pregnant then?"

"What about it?"

I rolled my eyes and sweared to myself on the phone. Nishma didn't really hear it but understood that I wasn't agreeable.

"Let's first accept that your Uncle or anyone else for that matter who mates with me will try to impregnate me," she said after a little though; perhaps changing her tact.

"There is no point refuting it. It is simply human."

"Now bringing a child in this world is not an easy task and we may have only a handful of children and hence closely guarding the privilege for impregnation makes a lot of sense."

"Exactly my point," I added, realizing for once Nishma was agreeing with me.

"Three or four is the norm - if we really want to push then we can consider five or six but not more than that."

We hadn't talked about children but as a modern, educated woman, I expected her to aspire for not more than 3.

"With my age and health it should be possible to have half-a-dozen if it makes sense."

"What we should make sure is that they have best genetic heritage that is possible," she added.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard that. She didn't want our children to be genetically necessarily our children; instead the very best that we could get. There was no way she would adopt a child, so it only meant replacing my genes!

"Uncle should get couple of opportunities, you a couple and perhaps one another - that much diversity should suffice."

"Are you sure Nishma?" I asked.

"Why you don't want any?" she retorted quickly.

"After all I love you!"

"I didn't mean that but ..."

"Listen Adwait," she continued, "If he really is what he is and is able to fulfill our wild fantasies then I would rather treat him as my second husband and allow for all the liberties than rather lose him to some other young bimbo."

"But we are getting ahead - let's not worry about who it is for now but clearly understand this is in the realm of possibilities."

"You mean getting pregnant by other men?"

"Yes but not accidentally - intentionally."

"Accidents can always happen but I would rather risk it with the people whom I prefer," she clarified.

There were pensive moments of silence.

"You mean to say you would like to get pregnant from the men with whom you may have affairs?" I asked hesitantly.

"No - I mean only with the men with whom I feel that strong bond and desire to be their lifelong mate."

Even though it sounds strange, I was a little relieved. First, it just seemed that she intended to have long affairs with only a few people. And secondly, it just seemed that she would not err with everyman she meets. Contrary to popular belief, having your wife associate with very few men for prolonged periods may be a more fruitful strategy for an aspiring cuckold. It is a foregone conclusion for a cuckold that his wife would mate with potential alphas as and when the opportunity arises. More men only increase the risk on all the dimensions - diseases, pregnancy, social stigma. The biggest challenge, however, is the uncertainty it brings to your life. A husband's wife spending a night with another man is a gnawing feeling in itself, having to worry about what this new man would do to her and your relationship with her is only making it worse. And here is where Nishma's wisdom and intelligence had far surpassed her age.

After further deliberation, she turned to the final point of her choice.

"Adwait," she started, "let's not talk about him in particular."

"It could be any other man who you don't quite like."

"And this is the point," she emphasized, "the choice for a mate is solely mine - not yours."

"This is not even something that I can clearly articulate," she continued, "still I would like to."

"When it comes to choosing a man with whom you spend the rest of your life - most women understand the process and the criteria very well."

"However, when it comes to making a choice of such men with whom you only want to indulge in sex, most women fail miserably."

"The usual criteria - good looks, charms, etiquette, social standing, etc have almost no significance."

"I prefer - and even other women would have preferred if they knew better - a man who has the courage to court a woman with a clear intention of bedding her right in front of her husband or her family."

"Most men fail this test quite admirably," she added giggling.

"And women reject such men vehemently even if they were more inclined to indulge in promiscuous matings."

"When they find such a man, who is not only well endowed but also has a little bit of character to invest for long haul then they should not resist but succumb."

"Even if he happens to be not particularly good looking," she continued, "perhaps I should say more so when the person is not good looking."

"Why?"

"Because it allows you an upperhand in the relationship - a not so good looking man would treat a beautiful woman well. And perhaps may even be more inclined for a longer term association."

vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers