A Cuckold Earns His Horns Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, M'am, i want this. i know what i'm asking for."

"Then this is going to happen, sissy, you know that, right," She demanded, Her hand suddenly gripping my balls. Hard.

"Yes, M'am, and i'm so thankful it will."

"Good bitch, now give me that pipe."

====

We'd drifted into the living room, which looks out onto the street. Despite the ameliorating effects of the weed, i was still fidgety. i looked around and saw that we'd cleaned everything properly, which was slightly annoying as there was nothing for me to occupy myself with. She just grinned languidly.

Then i heard a car pull up outside. Drawing apart two of the slats in the blinds, i saw that He was here.

Spinning around, my hands to my grinning mouth, i guffawed - most unladylike -- "He drives a red Maserati!!"

Immediate laughter from the blue chair.

"Seriously, M'am, how much more of a Penthouse Letters setup is this," i giggled, flapping my hands. "I don't give a shit about cars but You have to admit this is weirdly hot."

"Yessss, sissy dear, Dr. M is a hot, French M.D. who drives a red Maserati to the homes of the bitches he's about to cuckold. Isn't that nice?"

i struggled to get my nervous, incredulous laughter under control as i heard a knock at the door.

"Get that, would you, faggot?"

End Part 1

12