A Cuckold in the Making

Story Info
The first cuckolding of a respectable husband.
1.1k words
88.8k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynabo
Lynabo
12 Followers

Susan and John had been married 10 years. From the outside they looked like a happily married couple. They were moderately well off and had one son, an 8 year old boy, Sam who they both adored. But under the surface there were rumblings of discontent.

"I'm sick of your talk about family values. Why can't you be like other men and just fuck me?" Susan was mad at John, who just sat silent saying nothing. Susan looked at John and noticed the last comment shocked him into action just as she had hoped it would.

"Susan I'm surprised at you using such language. It's fit for the gutter, and lower your voice or you will wake little Sammy."

"You pompous old goat," Susan snarled at John. She lifted her skirt and pushed her panties into his startled face, "They call this a cunt. Just take a good look Mr. Clean, and you have to fuck it."

"Susan please calm down lets talk about this rationally you're upset please just sit down and I'll make you a cup of tea." John said with pleading eyes.

"Listen dickhead, you've run this house rationally for 10 years, now it's my turn. I've had enough rationality I want some fun before I'm old and gray. I'm going to go and find someone who will fuck me." She shouted at John.

"Susan I'm shocked, you know that sex outside of a loving relationship is wrong how can you say such things?" John was starting to cry.

"Don't you dare tell me what's right and wrong; you're just a narrow minded bigot. You've made your own life boring and you want to make mine boring also. Why don't you get this old shit out of your system and live for once?"

"You're just not yourself, sit and calm down. We can sort this out between us. Please remember Sammy is asleep." John pleaded.

"Bullshit! I'm going out to find myself a man and get fucked; you can baby sit and enjoy playing Mr. Mom." She screamed; her face just inches away from his.

With that she stormed out of the front door, he heard the car start and roar down the road.

It was silent. John just did not know what to do, he sat with his head in his hands rocking, his stomach churning.

What had gone wrong? He had done his very best to be a good caring husband. How could she do this to him, when all he had ever done was work hard for her and their son? His mind was in turmoil how had this happened?

More to the point what was he to do? He began to get angry, why should he put up with this treatment? He did not deserve it. She was a bitch to treat him this way. It suddenly occurred to him she was behaving like her slut of a sister, just as his mother had warned him. Oh why oh why had he not listened to her, she was right after all, what fool he'd been.

He had been taught a man should have good manners above everything else. As a result of this his wife felt she was deprived of a man and had a Mr. Goody instead.

Then he remembered Sam, poor Sam, surely Susan would behave herself for the boys sake if not for his. He poured himself a large glass of wine and sat down to submit to fate and hoped to bend it his way if he could.

About midnight he heard the car pull up outside; he peered out of the window. There were two people in it, the driver was Susan. Surely she won't have the nerve to bring a man in here? John thought. John froze, his insides turned over. He heard the key in the door and Susan came in on the arm of a tall broad, well built young man.

"This is my husband Brian, he's a good husband but he can't fuck. In that department he's an absolute limp dick."

Brian just smiled knowingly. Looking down at John he said "She's a good fuck. I've filled her up twice tonight already," and the pair looked into each others eyes and burst into laughter.

Then to Johns' horror they went upstairs to the main bedroom.

Curious after about 5 minutes, John quietly climbed the stairs and saw the bedroom door was ajar.

He went to the door and looked in.

He couldn't believe his eyes! His wife was spread-eagled with her feet in the air. Brian's' ass was pumping up and down as he penetrated her. He could hear her heavy breathing and moans of delight. He watched entranced, like a man in a dream, as this stranger fucked his wife. He was pounding away lustfully enjoying every second, plunging into her, speeding up as he approached climax. All John could think was the filthy slut was letting him have her on their own bed!

He couldn't stand it any longer. He went downstairs and walked out into the cool night air, he walked about half an hour hoping that the man would be gone and he could sort things out with Susan.

When he come back into the house, Susan was in the kitchen. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked as if nothing had occurred.

He was speechless. "After that sickening performance aren't you thoroughly ashamed of yourself behaving like a common whore?"

"Don't you dare lecture me Mr. John Almighty. I will do what I like and you can leave if you don't like it. Oh and if you want to fuck me you will have to get down on your knees and beg for it. I won't let you get near it until you've kissed my ass and apologized."

Saying this she lifted her skirt and said: "I've got a well filled cunt no thanks to you" she took down her panties spread her legs and pussy lips. Laughing she said "take a look cuckold, go on I dare you."

John knew he couldn't resist so he looked. Then he walked on his knees to her pussy. He buried his face and tongue into it. He lapped up every drop he could. He liked the taste of the mans cum mixed with his wife's pussy juice.

John began to take pleasure in this new wife; he found he was aroused by her blatant sexuality. Susan began to enjoy humiliating a husband who she felt had stolen 10 years from her youth. Thus the cycle began and it was not long before he was serving her and her chosen lovers willingly.

He had become a cuckold slave, ever seeking new thrills totally enslaved in the fetish of cuckoldry.

Lynabo
Lynabo
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

I like your stories. Keep writing. Ignore the usual idiots. The hope is that one day they will discover they don't have to read stories they can't take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THE TRUTH

The reason people leave those negative comments is so obvious .... they can't handle what turns them on !

my advice to all those insecure guys? just chill - jack off and enjoy !

this story is erotic. keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lynabo, seriously

Grow-up. This posting is just childish. This is a website for posting about Erotica, Sex, and in this category, Loving Wives... your story had nothing to do with any of this. If you have your own personal psychological issues and hang-ups about sex, you really DO NOT NEED TO SHARE THE CRAP WITH US. My friend likes to warm-up little kittens in his microwave then take them out and fuck them before they die... and you know what, HE DOESN'T POST THE CRAP HERE! There are other garbage sites for him... just like there are sites for stories about Abuse, Hurtful behavoir, torture, and horrible relationships... this isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lets try reality here. What would almost all men

do with a women like this besides divorce her and keep the child away from her influence? If she so suddenly becomes so irrational and intent upon harming herself she could be committed by her husband for mental evaluation. She is a danger to herself, her husband, and her child. You dont bring strangers into your home in the middle of the night for sex while drunk. That isnt sane, that isnt rational, and that speaks almost directly to a suicide wish. of course a good doctor could easily help this woman with her affliction. Like is done in Africa she could be given a female version of neutered, ie, have her clit and the related nerve endings removed, that should ease her problems significantly. But then that would put his story forced and reluctant, as if it isnt by what she did to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
John now has a life???

I gave this so called story a 25 because you posted it. She made the father of her 8 year old son a chuckhold and is hummiliating him. Since he is going along with his new life, he must like it. If he didn't, he could kick her out, get custody of their son, since she is an unfit mother, and start a new life without her. That is if he wants to. Right now, he is just another whimp and she wears the pants in the family. Well John, you got what you deserved. If you don't take care of you wife sexually, someone else will and you will have to pay the price. Life is a bitch, isn't it?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold's Paradise A husband learns his place.in Fetish
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
From Curious to Cuckold A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.in Loving Wives
The Cuckold Husband A cuckold husband shares his wife with younger man.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories