A Cuckold Marriage Evolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Suburban cuckold journey continues.
7.4k words
4.52
145.9k
133
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves a female led marriage and a reluctant cuckold husband. If that is not your thing, please skip this story. It is the second segment of the story. Please start with segment one.

*****

The next morning I was up before Sabrina getting her breakfast and coffee ready. I kissed her goodbye and she left for work, her car filled to the brim with gas. I went to my office and worked furiously trying to get caught up after having been distracted the day before with cleaning the basement. It was about 11:00 when my phone rang. It was Kim, upstairs in her room, ordering me to bring her a cup of coffee. Of course I complied. She was sitting up in bed watching TV when I came in her room.

"So, things seem to be going according to my plan, aren't they?"

"It seems."

"So she told me that I'm officially in on the secret. You do understand, however, that she is not in our little secret at all. As far as she understands, we don't speak at all about this and we are maintaining the same friendly relationship that we always have. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now there's a massage school on the west side of town. Look them up on the internet. Go by there today and get a table and some supplies. Her one hour, nightly massages begin tonight."

Just then we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Oh, that's Clark. He's a friend of mine. Go invite him in and bring him up here."

I opened the door and standing in front of me was a brick wall of a black man. He was at least six four, with huge muscles busting out of his tight fitting t-shirt.

"You must be Mark," he smiled. "I'm here to see Kim."

"She's expecting you," I said. I had to fight the impulse not to stare at him. He was just in such incredibly good shape. I could not help but admire his physique. We walked up the stairs and I showed him into Kim's room.

He walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss her. She responded by climbing up to her knees and wrapping her arms around his neck. I stood staring as their mouths locked together. I started to leave, but Kim stopped me when she noticed.

"Don't go anywhere, Mark. Clark is a very, very special friend. I've known him for a long time. I think he can be a special friend to you also."

"Ok," I said.

Clark laughed, and he and Kim exchanged a wry smile.

"For now," started Kim. "I want you to strip down. Strip down and stand right beside the bed. I want you to watch this."

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable with..."

"Shut up and strip down," she barked. I took my clothes off and stood silently beside the bed, my cock cage exposed for all to see.

"You recognize that little thing on his dick?" Kim asked Clark.

"Oh, I definitely recognize it," laughed Clark. He lifted off his own shirt revealing muscles and abs that were ripped like something out of a magazine. Kim reached to his waist and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled down the zipper and let planted soft kisses on his belly as she started pushing down Clark's pants. He stepped out of the jeans first, before pushing down the striped boxers that he was wearing.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief. There between this man's legs was a cock that twelve inches long without an erection. Kim turned her neck for only a minute to catch my reaction and then quickly giving Clark a knowing smile. She put her mouth on his cock and it began to come to life in front of me. It grew larger around, almost the size of Kim's wrist, but its length stayed roughly in the neighborhood of twelve inches. Still, he humbled me.

I watched as she struggled to put the entire length of his cock into her mouth. I was shocked to see her holding off the gag reflect as his entire shaft pushed down her throat. He stroked her hair. "There you go," he said, "Just like I taught you."

I felt a throbbing pain between my own legs as my cock struggled to get erect within the confines of my cage. Clark reached down and pulled at Kim's tight-fitting t-shirt, removing it in a single motion which only caused Kim to take a break from sucking his cock long enough to catch her breath. He reached his hand around behind her and pushed her thong to one side of her pussy. This revealed Kim's shaved pussy and tight asshole to me, causing the throbbing between my legs to intensify. Clark worked his large middle finger inside of Kim while his thumb pressed against her asshole.

Kim wiggled her ass in apparent delight at the presence of his warm hand.

"White boy, take her panties off for me," he commanded. I leaned into the bed and pulled off Kim's panties. He pulled his finger out of her and held his hand out to me. "Put your mouth on my finger." I hesitated. "Go ahead. Do it." I opened my mouth and he stuck his middle finger aggressively inside. I sucked, tasting Kim.

"That's good pussy; isn't it, boy?" I did not respond, and Clark only laughed at me. He lifted Kim's head off of his cock by pulling up on her hair. He turned her around facing me so that her hips were aligned with his own. "Ever seen a black man fuck a white girl, boy?"

"No," I confessed.

He locked his gaze on me as his cock pushed aside the tight lips of Kim's pussy. He smiled at me as he thrust half the length of his cock inside of her. Kim's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth formed a circle. He started a rhythm of slow, steady thrusts that still kept half his cock outside of her body.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Please, fuck me, Clark."

She let out a loud cry when Clark pushed the rest of his cock into her. She started breaking into a sweat and the hair fell in front of her face. He rocked his hips against her ass for five full minutes before pulling out and laying his back flat against the bed. She climbed on top of him slid her pussy down the length of his cock. This afforded me a much better view of the true sexual intensity that was taking place between these two. That huge black cock had conquered this beautiful, tight pussy and she just could not get enough of it.

Carl lifted himself straight up so that he was sitting up and Kim had her legs wrapped around his wait. He slung his legs off my side of the bed, and then stood so that he was immediately next to me. Holding her against his waist, he lifted her body effortlessly to rock her up and down on his cock. Then I noticed his face start to grimace. He put Kim down on the bed and kept pushing his cock in and out of her body. She was practically in tears as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her tiny body. With a final thrust, his balls tightened and he himself exploded. He pulled his cock out and a thick flow of white cum began to ooze from Kim's pussy.

"You ever tasted cum, boy?"

"I know for a fact that he tasted his own last night," said Kim.

He took three fingers and scooped up the gobs of thick, warm cum from Kim's swollen opening. He put his free hand behind my head and pushed his dripping fingers up to my face. "Open, boy. You can tell me if a black man's cum tastes any different from a white boy's." I felt compelled to obey. It was humiliating, but I opened my mouth to receive his offer. I licked his fingers until there was not a drop remaining.

Kim stood positioned herself directly in front of me. She put her face close to mine and spoke so that I could feel her breath with every word. "You know," she began. "You know what will really make that black cum taste good? It's when you are sucking it from your own wife's pussy. I bet you'd like that. Do you think your precious little Sabrina has it in her to be a black cock slut?"

"No, I don't," I answered. I felt suddenly weak in my legs. I dropped to my knees.

Kim stuck her own middle finger into her pussy. She pulled it out dripping with Clark's seed. She traced it around the perimeter of my lips and then smeared it under my nose. "We're going to work on that," she said. "It will take some time, but we'll get your lovely wife fucking Clark's beautiful cock before long. Trust me."

We all got dressed and walked downstairs together, me alone and Clark and Kim with their arms around each other. Once downstairs, Clark noticed a picture of Sabrina and I that had been taken at the beach. It was sitting out on a small side table at the base of the stairs. "This her?" he asked.

"Yes, I answered."

"I'm going to enjoy this," he smiled. He kissed Kim goodbye. She whispered something in his ear and they both laughed. He smiled at me again, and turned to open the door and leave.

***

I stood silently as I listened to Clark's car starting up and pulling out of the driveway. This all seemed insane. A part of me had to admit that I was sexually excited by the idea of him together with my wife, but for the most part, it sickened me. I knew it was wrong, I knew I really didn't want it to happen... despite the sexual fascination, and I also knew that she would never go for it. Kim spoke and interrupted my thoughts.

"You'll have to leave soon to go pick up that massage table."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"First, however, we have to talk. Sit down." She pointed to the kitchen table and we both took a seat.

"So, what did you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, did it turn you on, did it excite you to watch Carl and me together?"

"Yes... ummm...I guess it did."

"You guess?"

"No, Ma'am. It definitely did."

"And do you think it would excite you to watch Carl with Sabrina?"

"Well, sort of, but it's not something I would want."

"That's another question entirely. Let me first just hear whether or not it would excite you? If that was Sabrina up in that bed today, would it have turned you on?"

"I'm afraid to answer that question."

"Mark, listen. I know it seems like I've been a real bitch to you, and I know it seems like I'm callous and I don't care. The truth is, I do care. I care about Sabrina, I care about you, and I want your marriage to be everything that it can be. I recognized in you your latent submission, and I've helped you develop it. I'm doing the same with Sabrina's dominance. Your desire to submit is ultimately an expression of love, affection and adoration for her. It is no secret that men have trouble expressing their emotions. Your submission to Sabrina's authority is an expression of very strong emotions. Sabrina knows this and appreciates it. The more deeply and intensely you submit, the more she feels loved."

"But what does that have to do with Carl? What's that got to do with love?"

"Mark, your submission will evolve and grow, and her authority will as well. Right now you are both getting comfortable with your new roles and how to relate to each other. She'll get increasingly comfortable with the freedom she has in the relationship. There will be milestones. These may be things she doesn't even enjoy at first, but she'll do them just to test you. Tell me, have you ever thought about what it would be like if she peed on you... or used a strap-on dildo on you?"

"No," I answered.

"I think you're lying. I want you to be honest with me, ok?"

"I guess I have thought about it."

"Of course you have. You are submissive. These are both ritualistic expression of female authority and male submission. You could not help but have fantasized about these things. Cuckolding is the same. There is nothing more symbolic of her complete freedom and control and of your complete, uninhibited submission than to be with another man with your blessing. Understand that when she does this, it will be for you... it will be for both of you. She will know that it touches your soul in a way that nothing else can."

"You talk about this as if she has already decided to do it."

"Well she hasn't. As far as I know, she doesn't even know what cuckolding is yet. It will take a while to work up to this."

"I don't think she would ever go for this."

"Mark, please. I've known your wife longer than you have. Did you know she fucked a black guy in college? In fact, she thought she was pregnant for almost a week."

I said nothing.

"You didn't know... did you? It's ok. I didn't think she would have shared that with you."

"But we're married now. I know her values."

"But Mark, she's going to be doing this for you. It's going to be with your blessing. You don't sound like you want this either, but eventually you will. I'll wait until you are ready for this. I'll wait until you come to me and ask me to help you become her cuckold before I put the idea into her head. But once you ask, that's it. There will be no turning back. Is that fair?"

"I guess it is," I replied.

"Oh, it is fair. But you will ask. I know you better than you do yourself. Mark, kneel down in front of me."

I took a position at her feet. She looked down at me and smiled. I bowed my head, but she put her hand on my chin and lifted my eyes to her. "I saw the way you watched Carl and I today. I saw the way you sucked the cum off his fingers. You are going to ask me to help cuckold you. You are going to ask Carl to fuck your wife. I'm going to need your cooperation. I'm going to need you to remain open to learning more about this. You may have to watch Carl and me again. You may have to read some things on the internet. But I'll keep my end of the deal. I won't let it happen until you ask me to do it."

"Thank you," I said.

"Now go buy that massage table." I stood and started to leave.

"You will ask me," said Kim.

I said nothing. I was deathly afraid that she was right.

***

It had been fully a month since I had purchased the massage table. About five or six nights a week I was giving Sabrina a massage. She was definitely becoming used to the idea of being pampered, and she was growing more bold in her confidence that I would obey her no matter what she asked me to do.

She had also become increasingly comfortable exercising her authority over me in front of Kim. Neither woman had any reservations about telling me to do any domestic chore or errand in front of the other. Sabrina would have me kneel to rub her feet in front of Kim, and Sabrina had me refer to both of them as Ma'am in the house. The two also took to spending time together outside the house without me, sometimes at night when they would go to restaurants and maybe bars together.

On one such night I had gone to bed and was awakened by Sabrina at 1:30 in the morning. She stood there looking very sexy in a short dress. I could tell she had been drinking. She pushed me onto my back and fumbled with the key to unlock my chastity device. She removed the device, not taking the care I would have to do it gently. "Go in the shower," she told me. "Get the water going."

I got out of bed, and still groggy, did as I was told. I came back and found her leaning against the bed taking off her clothes. "Go get in the shower and wait on your knees," she shouted at me.

As I knelt in the shower, soaked with the rushing warm water, I wondered what was coming. She had been out all night with Kim. She hadn't possibly been with another man? Kim hadn't broken her promise and pushed her to cuckold me without my blessing... had she?

My eyes were closed as I waited for my wife to join me in the shower. Suddenly I sensed her presence and I felt her hand on my hair. She pushed my head back so that I was staring up at her pussy. It was hard to keep my eyes open as the water rushed down. She leaned down and kissed me then spoke into my ear. "I've got something for you. I think you'll like this," she said. She took her free hand and pushed the shower nozzle over to one side, so that the water no longer beat down on my face. "Now look up at me and open your mouth."

As I did I saw and then felt my wife's warm pee shoot onto my face. It was a strange sensation, stranger still for the intense sense of humiliation that swept over me. There was an initial stream which hit above my mouth and only trickled in. She then pushed her body against me, and the next stream shot into my mouth with a certain force, hitting the back of my throat and filling my mouth with the warm, salty liquid. There was a natural reflex not to swallow, and as the piss kept coming it was spilling out of the front of my mouth. She squeezed her thighs around my face and pushed my head backwards. I opened my throat and a rush of pee went down to my stomach. It was at once unpleasant but intensely erotic. I wanted more. She pulled away slightly for her final stream and it covered my face from my hairline to my chin. My cock, free from its cage and excited by this new experience, was rock hard.

In an instant the showerhead was focused back on me and Sabrina was dousing my hair with shampoo. I remained kneeling while she cleaned me up, going from the shampoo to a warm, soapy washcloth on my face. She followed her intense reminder of my submission with this affectionate reminder of my love. When she was done she leaned against the back of the shower, spreading her legs and ass and inviting me to enter her. I lasted only a couple of minutes, after which I went down on her and brought her to the orgasm she deserved.

Afterwards, she sat by the tub and I dried and brushed her hair. She said that she and Kim had gone out for a light dinner and drinks when they had run into some friends of Kim. She said that they had ended up hanging out, and she admitted that she had a few more drinks than might have been wise. She herself had been surprised at her boldness in coming home and initiating the golden shower that just took place, but she was glad that she did. She said it must have been a combination of the alcohol and the fact that she was feeling particularly horny that night.

This last comment made me curious. I let the conversation go in a couple of other very tame directions after sharing that I had also enjoyed the shower in the shower so to speak. Then I brought it back to her night out with Kim. "So," I asked, "who were Kim's friends? Anybody you had met before."

"Well, one guy," she said, still a bit tipsy. "Carl is his name. We've run into him a couple times. He's a nice guy. He's a personal trainer that both she and Daryl used to work out with."

I thought this was an interesting coincidence. Kim might not have been pulling the trigger, but she was loading the gun. I wondered if I could stop it now even if I wanted to do so.

***

Kim had gotten up early as she had some errands to run. As such, she was at the table when Sabrina was there and I served the two of them coffee and some cinnamon rolls. Sabrina kissed me on the cheek as she headed off to work, leaving only Kim and I sitting there together.

"So Valentines Day is coming up in two weeks, have you thought about what you're going to buy your wife?"

"Not really," I answered.

"Good. Because I've already bought the present you're going to give her. It's in a bag under my bed. Go up and get it."

I scrambled up the stairs and leaned down to look under the bed. Underneath there was a large paper bag. I shouldn't say that I was shocked at what I saw inside. It was a black strap-on dildo. The harness was some sort of vinyl that had a belt for wrapping around the woman's waist and thighs. Inside the harness fit a relatively small-sized dildo. Small as it was, it was sure as hell larger than anything that had ever gone up my ass. The largest thing to date was a thermometer or maybe a doctor's finger, but it looked like that was destined to change. Also in the bag was what I now know to be called a butt plug, a bottle of lubricant, and a pack of disposable enema bags.

I walked downstairs with the bag and presented myself to Kim.

"The strap-on, that's the gift," she said. "The enema kits...those are for you to give yourself early evening on Valentines Day. The butt plug is for you to wear leading up to then and all day long on Valentines Day. You need to get yourself stretched out so that it's easy for you and her to make this work. Go put it in right now. Oh, and she doesn't need to know about either the enema or the butt plug."

12