A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a man because I never made her feel like a woman. So I can't stop her because I can't offer her anything better, or anywhere near as good as what you give her."

As I recited this litany of shame, and without taking her eyes from me, Sally intensified her attack on Ted's cock. I saw it grow and harden in response to her mouth and her hand – and maybe even in response to my confession? Just as I finished, Sally tilted her head to the right, opened her mouth wide and swallowed his now-erect cock. He cried out with pleasure, and I saw something that will stay with me to my dying day:

Ted's cock pushed Sally's left cheek so far out, and stretched the skin of her cheek so tight, that I saw the complete outline of the head of his cock in her cheek. The image was so clear that I even saw the ridge that formed the bottom edge of the head – the ridge that Sally told me she loved from the first time he fucked her, over 16 years ago. It's strange: I've looked for similar pictures on the internet in the days since (I learned that it's called "chipmunking," since the woman's cheeks bulge out like a chipmunk's), and while I've found many, the women in the pictures always look bizarre. It's not a natural look, and they look grotesque, distorted. But the image of Sally is still in front of my eyes, and she only looks... beautiful. My wife's beautiful face made even more beautiful by the outline of her lover's hard penis in her cheek.

Ted watched it all with satisfaction. Of course there was the satisfaction of a(nother) fantastic blowjob from his lover, but there was also the satisfaction of having his lover's husband acknowledge his own failing – failings – while it was happening.

"You're right," he said through grunts and pants that sounded like he was in labor. "You're not a man. So now it's time for you to leave us alone."

I didn't argue. I stumbled to my feet, although part of me felt I should walk out on my knees. I never stopped masturbating as I crossed the three feet to the door, but before I walked out I said, "Thank you. Thank you both VERY much."

Ted didn't respond; he was busy getting a blowjob. Sally didn't respond, either. It's not polite to talk with your mouth full. But to the very last second when I closed the door, her eyes never left mine.

Ted fucked her the moment the door clicked shut. I sat in my chair and waved the towel like mad.

When they finished, we all got dressed and went out to lunch. Sally and Ted sat side by side, and anyone seeing us would have known that I was the friend joining a couple for lunch. Nothing overt: no kissing, no dirty talk. Just the quiet comfort of lovers together, sharing lunch with a friend.

When we got back to the hotel I quietly asked Sally if they were going back to bed. She said she'd be happy to, but didn't think Ted was up for another round.

She was wrong.

I made a quick trip to the bathroom in our suite, and as I came out I saw Ted in the bedroom, removing the last of his clothes. Sally was still in the living room, so I quietly approached her and told her that her lover was waiting for her in bed. She smiled a surprised, happy smile, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to him. They closed the door and made love for the next hour, never giving me a second thought.

I was not upset. In fact, I was... happy. I listened to them – their quiet conversations, their quiet sighs and moans, their not-so-quiet groans, even their not-at-all-quiet orgasms – with a sense of complete satisfaction. I'm not a man, at least not when it comes to sex. I know it and I think I've always known it. Ted knows it; he's known it since the first time he took my wife from me and watched me relinquish the role of "man" to him. And Sally knows it, too; though she sought for the longest time to deny it (because, after all, she thought she married a MAN), it was absolutely clear to me that she knows it now, too, because she showed me. She showed me how she treats a man and how she loves being treated by a man. It was as clear as the outline of Ted's cock in her cheek.

When they were done, Ted left and I took my wife home. We didn't get to talk about it much, but we did both agree that in every other aspect of our lives I AM a man. Only in bed do I fall short, but we've found a way to deal with that. Sally fucks Ted, and I wave a towel. They are great sex partners, and I'm really good at towel-waving.

Continued in the next chapter, "Having Fun."

Comments welcome; flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul

12