A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another shudder of shame and excitement tore through me. That's EXACTLY what I did. By telling each of them that my only desire was to serve them while they made love, I made it clear that I don't think of myself as a real man, and they shouldn't either. As Ted's grunts grew louder and faster I thought to myself, "It worked." Then Ted came. Hard. In my wife. In private, without the distraction of her cuckold husband leering at them.

A few minutes later they called me in. We spent about 10 minutes talking, in what was probably the most humiliating circumstance I can imagine. They were lying in bed together; Sally on her back, Ted on his side facing her. And kissing her. And caressing her breasts. Gently squeezing her nipples. And rubbing his pelvis against her hip. Naked. No covers over them.

I was standing beside the bed, masturbating as I looked at them and we talked.

Ted told me how hard Sally came, and how fast. I knew that, of course, and he knew that I knew. He was saying it to humiliate me, which I know because when he finished telling me and I jerked off so hard I nearly fell down, he laughed at me. And squeezed Sally's nipple again.

Then he remembered that our anniversary is coming up, which led to a several-minute conversation between them about how unpleasant sex is with me and how unfathomably bad I am at it, but how she really does want to give it to me every year on that special day. Ted suggested she just grit her teeth and know it will be over soon, and she won't have to go through it again for another year. Sally smiled at me and said, "I'll think of England."

I nearly came, and they both laughed. Which made me nearly cum again...

I knew they would tell me to leave soon, and I was prepared. Sally opened her mouth, but instead of speaking she mouthed, "I love you." Then in a full voice she said, "It's time for you to leave us alone."

I again stuttered my thanks to both of them and hobbled away, jerking off madly as I walked.

They made love again, without an audience. Years ago, Ted said that Sally's orgasms are the most intimate gift she gives him; I have to believe him, as it has always been her decision to send me away when she is going to cum. So all I can say is that they took their time, Sally's excitement built slowly but powerfully, and yes, I sat and played with myself as I heard her cum - hard - in his arms.

Almost instantly, he started panting. I guessed Sally was sucking his cock, and soon enough the sound of her slurping kisses verified my guess. Ted amazes me - he's older than I am, yet he is often good for two orgasms in less than half an hour. I don't think I could do that when I was 21.

Panting turned to whimpers. Actual whimpers, which are something I don't often hear from Ted. "Oh yes," "That's it," "Oh, Sally..." and other, unintelligible sounds came from him about an octave above his normal voice. There had been no pause; I didn't hear Sally move to a fucking position. And the wet kisses continued. How far would my wife be able to bring her lover with her mouth?

The blowjob confirmed again what I realized last time: she wants this. SHE WANTS THIS. She is sucking his cock, giving him what sounds like indescribable pleasure, and I can hear how much she wants this in her lover's cries. He was babbling to her, now alternating between whimpering and grunting. Then my wife made her lover cum in her mouth. It sounded like she was drawing his orgasm out of the depths of his soul; he was loud, but more than loud, he was in ecstasy. I saw none of it, even though I desperately wanted to see him flopping around on the bed as he came. But I knew that was not why we were here. We were here for THEM... for them to do this, to connect. I had to stop touching myself to keep from losing it as I listened to Ted cum in Sally's mouth.

When his cries faded into irregular gasps, Sally called me in. I hesitated, wondering if Ted would veto her invitation again, but I heard nothing from him other than the sounds of a man who has just cum. I walked into the room and my image of what had happened was verified: Ted was lying on his back, Sally was lying across his hips, and his still-hard cock was deep in my wife's mouth. She was sucking him gently, respecting how sensitive he was after cumming but wanting to make sure she gave him every bit of pleasure possible. She didn't stop when I approached the bed, but she looked at me and said, "I made him cum like this."

She opened her mouth wide, and took his whole cock into it again. Ted shook and gasped as I stood there, penis in hand, in awe of the sight before me. My wife was naked, in bed with her lover, and her lips and tongue were caressing the last of his cum out of his cock. She showed no guilt, no remorse: instead, she showed me how happy she was to be in bed with him and how happy she was to show me what she had done.

They let me watch for a while, even when Sally kissed her way up his body and they fell into each other's arms. They held each other, kissed deeply and spoke lovingly to each other, completely unconcerned with my presence. I did my best to masturbate silently, not wanting to distract them and grateful to both of them for letting me see.

EPILOGUE

That night, at home in bed, as I masturbated in front of her and re-lived the day's events, I found the courage to ask Sally what might have been the most difficult question I've ever asked her. I said, "I need to know this, because I don't understand. You saw me today - you saw the way I acted, the way I behaved. You saw me play with myself while you FUCKED another man. Not only didn't I stop him, but I got hard when it happened.

"How can you love me?"

She took a minute to respond, and it was the longest minute of my life. Did I go too far? Did I ask the one question she couldn't find an answer for? My erection wilted, even after not cumming for three days and spending the entire morning in the edge.

She had been sitting opposite me on our bed, watching me jerk off. At the end of that Longest Minute she reached over and gently caressed my calf. Then she said, "I LOVE you. And I know you need to be humiliated. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with ALL of that."

I looked into her eyes and saw love and acceptance. My head spun, my cock got hard in an instant, and I was overwhelmed with my love for this woman - my wife, my friend, my partner, my teacher, my cuckoldress.

Without missing a beat, she started to humiliate me. She talked about her lover: how good he is in bed, how much she loves his touch. Then she talked about me: how bad I am in bed and how pathetic I look when I stand by the bed and watch her make love to a real man.

I came.

And I have not stopped thanking her ever since.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

12