A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 01

Story Info
A wannabe cuckold encourages his wife to cheat.
9.5k words
4.08
66.9k
70

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

How do I get my faithful wife to cuckold me? That was a question which had been rolling around in my head for the nearly ten years of our marriage.

Obviously lots of men will think that I'm insane for even having such self destructive thoughts, but I can't help it, it's my biggest turn on and it's been my main fantasy for most of my adult life. Through most of my first marriage I fantasised about my wife cheating on me, and, when we were young, she would sometimes flirt in front of me, or tell me about men who had chatted her up, but, with the arrival of children, sex became more and more boring, and rarer and rarer.

Eventually we broke up, and through my years as a divorcee I didn't have the fantasy, because I wasn't in love with anyone. I just enjoyed having sex with lots of different women, but, as time went by, I tired of doing that because there was nothing erotic about it.

All that changed when I met the beautiful woman who is now my second wife. I'm not suggesting that I instantly re-ignited the fantasy, but over the first year of our marriage it started to re-establish itself in my head. By the time we had been married for two years, I was, yet again, fantasising about my wife having sex with other men.

Which brings me back to my original question:- How do I get my wife to cuckold me?

Eventually, after several years of fantasising and failing to get anything to happen I decided that I would have to do something drastic. I tried to persuade her to go out on 'girls nights' with her friends, but she resisted. I asked her for details about her previous boyfriends, and she did tell me quite a lot, and not only did it turn me on, but it also seemed to turn her on, as she suggested sex the next morning.

At last I thought I was on to something. I decided to return to the subject the following weekend

"I have a confession to make." I started a conversation with a hook which she surely couldn't resist.

"Really? Go on then, confess!" She replied, her voice clearly slightly slurred from the bottle of Prosecco she'd consumed.

My heart was hammering in my chest as I screwed up my courage to give the answer I'd prepared.

"You remember last Saturday when you were telling me about your previous boyfriends?"

"Of course...are you upset about it...they're all in my past you know?" She said defensively.

"No my love...I'm not at all upset...but...it turned me on a bit."

There, I'd said it. Now I waited with baited breath for the axe to fall.

"Oh...I see...well, it turned me on a bit as well." She matched my confession, but also, in some way, diminished it's importance.

I decided that now was the moment when I had to move things forward, if I was going to get anywhere.

"I couldn't get the idea out of my head that you must miss the excitement sometimes. Dating a new guy, being fucked by young virile studs. Every time I thought those thoughts I got turned on."

I waited to hear her reaction, and she certainly wasn't letting me off the hook quickly. She just looked into my eyes, perhaps trying to decide how to react.

"Well darling, I'm glad you weren't upset, or cross, but I'm not sure what you want me to say now."

This wasn't the reaction I was hoping for.

"Well, could you maybe reassure me that you aren't cross with me for getting turned on by the idea of you being with other men."

Again she made me wait for a response.

What she did next made my emotions soar. She leaned over and started kissing me passionately. My little useless cock did it's best to get hard as I responded enthusiastically to her hot wet kissing. Her hand was on my crotch, and I hoped she wasn't too disappointed by my half hearted erection, then, as she mangled my balls I realised that my occasional failure to perform was the perfect response for what I hoped to achieve.

I slid down onto the floor and pushed her dress up her thighs then pulled her panties down and off her legs. I started kissing my way up the insides of her thighs, kissing right, then left, then right as I pushed her legs apart and made my way inexorably towards her fragrant sex.

Finally I reached my destination and started licking up and down her moist hot slit, and in hardly any time at all I brought her to a climax. I felt very happy with the progress I'd made, and only a bit resentful that she didn't offer to reciprocate.

I had a long conversation a few days later, with Carol , my wife's sister, while my wife was still at work, and it was quite a revelation.

The conversation was actually initiated by Carol. She approached me and said 'Rob, we need to talk' and beckoned me into her room, where we both sat near each other on the bed, which seemed unusually intimate.

I had hoped to start by asking her about her own motivation for encouraging her sister to cuckold me, which she seemed to have been doing ever since she arrived in the UK, but she took the lead, and started by telling me that she was fairly sure she understood what was going through my head, which threw me a bit. She then told me that her ex-husband, Tony, fantasised about being cuckolded, so that when she and Sarah went out dancing, and they both 'got off' with young horny men, she would tell Tony all about it afterwards, which got him off. She stressed that Sarah never knew about her husband's fantasies and believed that Carol was being unfaithful without him knowing.

Sadly, Tony became an alcoholic, and she told me that with his drinking, the only way he could get hard was through Carol's stories of being picked up by other guys and fucked.

As you can imagine, this was quite a shock to me, and put things Sarah had told me about her sister into a new perspective. Anyway, Carol went on to suggest to me that I also was having similar fantasies to Tony, and that was why I was encouraging my wife to 'enjoy herself'.

So then it was my turn to talk, and I saw no reason to be anything other than open with her. I tried to give the impression that my fantasising about my wife with other men was a recent thing, but she wouldn't accept that. What she did accept, however, was that I had never tried to make something actually happen, which was true. Her astute understanding of my thoughts and emotions persuaded me to be open to her about all of my sexual dreams and hopes, including being cuckolded openly, being humiliated by having to accept my wife's infidelities and discuss them amongst the three of us. I also confessed that I imagined having Sarah's lovers come to the house and having to meet them, and maybe even cook them dinner and see them take my wife to our bed for sex.

It felt so great to unburden myself to my sister in law, but at the end it did occur to me that I had made myself extremely vulnerable to her, but it was too late by then, to take any of it back, so I put it to the back of my mind.

I decided to change the direction of our little 'talk' and ask her what her motivation was.

She then talked about her 'golden time', when she and her sister would go out jolling (partying, dancing, picking up men), and how they both never failed to score, and she was getting sex with lots of different men. She explained that she was convinced that the only way for her to get laid on a regular basis was for Sarah to go out with her, and for them both to get picked up whilst dancing, or at bars where lots of men were drinking. Well, this was all very exciting information, and we both agreed that with our thoughts and motivations out in the open, we now knew that we both wanted the same thing for Sarah, and we made a pact to work together to achieve our mutual goal. The next thing we discussed was, what to do next.

Carol reminded me that Sarah had previously agreed, in principal, to go out dancing with her, to help her pick up guys, so she felt that she should press for that to happen next Saturday. Apparently there is a club in central London, near Leicester Square, which has dancing for more mature people, and that she had heard that a lot of groups of men go there to pick up women.

I said that I thought that was a great idea, and that when it was discussed I would insist that I was completely fine about them going out without me, and that I wouldn't be jealous.

So, that's where we were. Carol was going to suggest this plan when Sarah got home later that afternoon. I really hoped that Sarah would say yes, I was so excited by the prospect of them going out together 'on the pull'.

The following day, a Saturday, started badly, and then got worse.

I woke up feeling really horny and thought I might get sex, so I started to touch Sarah on her breast, which she usually likes, but she just brushed my hand away and said no. She then explained that she wasn't in the mood as she's too stressed about work.

After that she was very quiet, so I said it was fine, and put up with my frustration. My belief that she needed a lover was stronger than ever, as I clearly couldn't do anything to relieve her stress, whereas, surely, an exciting affair would give her something else to think about.

Anyway, I decided to warn Carol against trying to convince Sarah that day to go out jolling the following Saturday, due to her mood. I suggested she'd have a better chance of success mid week. Carol wasn't swayed though, telling me very forcefully that Sarah had made a commitment to go out 'on the pull' with her, and enough time had gone by with nothing happening. I think she must have been feeling really horny.

So, she waded into my wife about them going out together and picking up guys, and it was a complete disaster! Sarah just wouldn't consider it.

A bit later Carol and I were on the balcony alone, and Sarah was watching a movie on TV. I had been wracking my brain to try to find a solution, I obviously desperately wanted Sarah and Carol to go to the club and get picked up, so I needed to get this plan back on track.

So, that's where things were left. I'm not worried about their relationship, they're sisters and they always make up, but, as things stand, the clubbing night is off the agenda.

Carol rang me from work on Monday morning so she could speak with me in private, without Sarah there. She first apologised for not taking my advice about Sarah's state of mind at the weekend, and also for being so aggressive when Sarah balked at going out without me.

She asked me if I had any idea what we should do next, as she felt that going out clubbing with me up and dancing with them, would just ruin her chances of getting picked up, and the same would go for Sarah of course. She asked me to confirm that I was hoping that Sarah would get fucked by some guy, and I said 'yes'. She then asked me if I was hoping for a one off, or a new lifestyle where Sarah would regularly have sex with other men, and we could all discuss it openly. I confirmed that the changed lifestyle was my ideal scenario. She was extremely pleased that my goals were so in line with how she wanted their lives to be, so that my wife and her sister would go out jolling every week, and frequently end up in bed with hot guys.

That bit of the conversation made me soooo horny!!

I then put to her an idea which I thought my wife might accept, which was, we could all three go to the club, but that Sarah must accept that I would only be able to dance with them some of the time, due to my reduced energy levels as a result of my diabetes. Most of the time the two girls would dance together, sit together, go to the bar together and so on. I told her that I thought that arrangement might be acceptable to Sarah. I told her I was confident that when the guys saw two such attractive blondes dancing together, and alone, they would surely want to dance with them, buy them drinks etc.

As for my wife getting seduced, we would both have to accept that it was going to take a while, but it should give Carol a chance to get some sex in the meantime, providing Sarah didn't bail out too early.

I further suggested that if we could make a habit of going to the club in this fashion, I could drop out at some point, claiming illness, or something, but insist that the girls still go out. Once they'd done it once, I reasoned, I was confident it would become a regular event. Then both Carol and I would have got what we wanted, that is both ladies going out together, and getting picked up and fucked.

Carol was thrilled with my proposal, although still doubtful that Sarah would go for it, but I told her to leave it with me.

Following that conversation I decided to let Sarah raise the subject in her own time, and Carol would also have to be patient.

The next day was another up and down sort of day. Sarah spent most of the day in hospital having tests to check that a slight problem that she had a while ago wasn't serious. They concluded that there was nothing to worry about but two of the procedures were very invasive and painful for her as they stuck a camera inside her vagina, did a pap smear and then took a sample by cutting a bit out of her womb.

As you might expect this left her feeling unwell and in pain, so that going out dancing would be out of the question that weekend, as was sex with me.

A bit later, while all three of us were sitting having dinner together, which I had cooked, Sarah decided to tackle the subject which had caused her to have an argument with her sister. She started by stating that going out dancing the coming Saturday was now off the agenda, which Carol accepted with good grace, but then Sarah apologised for being so intransigent and aggressive when they were discussing going clubbing last weekend, and asked if we could find some way to make it happen the following Saturday.

Carol also seemed to be in a conciliatory mood because she replied that she understood why Sarah wouldn't want to go out on a Saturday night without me, especially as my lovely wife is away such a lot at the moment, but that my presence with them would just put potential guys off.

I decided it was time for me to suggest the compromise, since they were both discussing the subject in such a positive and friendly manner, so I proposed that we all go out for dinner first, then go to the club, and as soon as it starts to fill up, and there are single guys around, I would melt into the background, and the two of them could dance together, and hang around the bar together, and make themselves available to be chatted up, just as though I wasn't there.

Both of them seemed to see some merit in my plan, so they then wanted to get down to the details about how it would work.

Sarah wanted to know where I would be, in case she needed to bail out if a guy was getting too passionate, and I said I would be somewhere near the bar, where I could keep an eye on them. If my wife was going to be dancing and flirting with strangers, I wanted to be able to see it.

Carol was concerned that Sarah would act too cool with any possible men, which would put them off. I answered that my wife must promise to act as though they were both out trying to pull guys for casual sex.

This idea got my cock twitching under the table.

I looked meaningfully at my wife, and she got the hint and promised that she would have the right attitude, but then asked how far she would be expected to go with these guys, and Carol immediately answered 'as far as your marriage will stand.'

So then they both looked at me for some guidance, and I desperately wanted to say 'into his bed for a good fucking,' but, of course, I couldn't. I explained that since we were planning all this, and I was happy with it, she could go further than I would be happy with if it were all behind my back.

They both just looked at me, waiting for me to be much more specific, so I said that some kissing, and groping was fine with me, in fact, anything that Sarah would do inside the building was fine with me, but no going outside for full sex.

My wife said "Really? You are happy for me to go that far?"

Of course, I would be ecstatically happy, but I just said 'yes', but, if I was getting upset by it, I would intervene as though I had just arrived and discovered her in the arms of a stranger.

That seemed to reassure my wife, so I smiled at Carol to reassure her that I wouldn't interfere unless I felt I had no choice.

Next my wife wanted to know how and when she could drop her guy and join me, and Carol suggested that my wife should hang on as long as she could stand, to give Carol a good chance of getting off with a guy, but that if Carol wasn't happy with her partner, she would drop him and Sarah could follow, but if Carol was happy with him, Sarah could dump her guy when Carol went off with her conquest to have sex somewhere.

I think Sarah wanted a time limit, but neither I, nor Carol was going to give her that.

Finally, Sarah looked back at me, and asked me again if I was going to be comfortable with her getting passionate with a guy on the dance floor, and also possibly in a crowd at the bar, without being seriously jealous, and I reassured her that since it was all part of a plan which we were all agreeing beforehand, I would be fine. With that reassurance, Sarah agreed to the plan, and Carol confirmed that she was very happy with the arrangement.

A bit later in the evening, Carol beckoned me into her room, while Sarah was busy watching E! News on tv..

"Well done Rob" she told me, then said, "We're going to need to get her drunk to lower her resistance."

I agreed with her, and suggested we both work together on that, especially early in the evening, at the restaurant. Carol pointed out that Sarah always gets really horny when she's drunk, and may completely fail to stop the action with some guy, and she wanted to know if I would interfere.

I told her that I thought it would be a bad idea for Sarah to have sex on this first night out, telling her that we needed to play the long game, and so I would intervene if Sarah was letting some guy go too far. She wasn't completely happy with that, but accepted it.

So there we were, unless something went wrong, we would be going out clubbing Saturday week. I would just have to be patient until then.

The following night Sarah was feeling much better, I'm glad to say.

Late in the evening, around 10pm, I was massaging her feet, as I usually do, when she told me that she had been thinking about our plan for the club and was having second thoughts about what she had agreed to do when we go to the club. She seemed to be most concerned about how I might react to her allowing some stranger to hold her in his arms, maybe fondle her bum or her breasts, perhaps kiss her.

I got worried that she was thinking about backing out, I was really looking forward to watching her being picked up and didn't want it to be cancelled, so I reassured her that I was fine with it, but if some guy did go too far, I could easily intervene as we discussed. I also reminded her that she could bail out at any time.

She seemed to be placated by what I said, so I went back to massaging her feet, but after only a few minutes she started to talk again. She told me that she was worried that she might get drunk and go too far with some guy, but that she wouldn't very happy about me coming up to her in the middle of the club to stop what she was doing because it would be very embarrassing, and could end up in a fight.

I was puzzled by this. Obviously I had no intention of stopping her making out with another guy, but she seemed to be telling me that she didn't want me to intervene, under any circumstances, so I asked her whether that was what she was saying. She replied that it wasn't what she was saying. She wanted me to promise her that I would not intervene unless it looked as though she was going to get fucked, and also, that if she got drunk and went too far, that I wouldn't cause trouble about it afterwards. She said that if I couldn't make that promise, the club night would not happen.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers