A Cuckold's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband is surprised when prudish wife has sex with another.
1.3k words
4.26
110.1k
61
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
108 Followers

The story and history of how I became a cuckold stretches about ten years and contains many unexpected twists and turns. It will take a number of chapters to cover everything. Every word is the absolute truth, at least to the degree that I remember correctly.

It all began because I was just your typical horny married guy who loved his wife, still found her attractive, but also got the hots for other woman including the wife of my best friend. I just have always found the incredible physical differences between women interesting and exciting.

My wife, Judy, was (and is) a natural strawberry blonde, medium build, with average but nicely formed breasts. She is classically beautiful enough to always turn heads of other men. She has a thick head of hair and has a fair amount of arm hair and leg hair (if she didn't shave) that would be more noticeable if she wasn't a strawberry blonde. As a result, her pubic hair was very thick and naturally red. Men always wanted to know if the rug matched the drapes.

My friend's wife, Maria, was dark and exotic looking because of her mixed genetic heritage of many races and nationalities. Her hair was black and she was very athletic with powerful legs and the tightest bubble-butt I had ever seen. Very different looking from my wife.

One evening over many beers, my longtime friend and I started talking about each others wives, and a plan was hatched. We would ask if our wives would be interested in a foursome. His wife agreed right away.

Judy, however, said quite definitively, "No way."

My wife at the time was very conservative in general. She was only interested in very conventional sex, didn't understand why anyone would watch porn, or try anything different involving dress up, dildos, food, public-sex, or anything else. So the wife-swapping plan languished, although I kept asking. My friends had a hot tub so I also asked Judy if she might be okay about a nude hot tub evening together. She still said no, but I pressed her, because my wife was fairly comfortable with nudity. We had gone to remote French island beaches before and she had no qualms about swimming or sunning naked even if a few other people were around, because she didn't know them.

Finally, just to stop my badgering, my wife said, "Yes, but just this one time only".

Several weeks after that, I found myself nude in our friends' hot tub with both of them. My wife was the last one in (she had to tie her long hair up because she didn't want to get it wet). I watched my friend Rob watch her intently as she walked nude to the hot tub - upturned breasts swaying slightly, very upright posture, and her forest of red hair between her legs. I had watched his Maria earlier do the same walk except she looked me in the eyes the whole time as if to say, "I want you watching me."

Her body had been so different than my wife's, with small breasts and tiny nipples, strong legs between which was a mass of thick and kinky hair -neither wife shaved there apparently - and the most perfect ass I have ever seen.

We stayed in the tub drinking beer and got increasingly buzzed. My friends started fooling around a little and then just moved towards us (it was a big hot tub). I noticed my friend's cock bobbing in the water - he was very erect. I was sure this wasn't going to go well because my wife had said she wanted no part of any of this, so I was beyond shocked when she said nothing but then reached out slightly and touched his penis.

After that movement, Maria immediately swam over to my corner and about as fast as it takes you to read this, had me in her mouth.I lost track immediately of what was happening in the adjacent corner, other than to note with relief that my wife hadn't raced out of the hot tub in a huff.

My friend's wife, Maria, was doing a job on my cock and it felt great because my wife wasn't really into giving blow jobs and I could look down and she her perfect ass.

Without warning, I started hearing my wife saying something that sounded like, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I swiveled my head around and saw my wife leaning on the hot tub wall with my friend behind her - fucking her from behind! I was beyond flabbergasted and couldn't have been more surprised if space aliens had landed on the lawn. I would have thought that there was a greater chance of that than what I was presently seeing. I had actually never seen another couple fucking in front of me live. It was fascinating to watch his erect cock mostly emerge from my wife and then re-enter with a smack as his abdomen hit my wife's ass and her breasts bounced with every stroke.

Now my wife is low slung, as they say, with the opening of her pussy back by her ass, so his angle was perfect to plow her. After just several minutes or so, I saw his body tense up, his ass quivered, and he gave a long low grunt. I knew that he was cumming inside my lovely wife. Rob and I were both fixed so the fact that he was bareback wasn't a problem, but I just couldn't get my mind around what I had just watched: It seemed too surreal. But my friend's wife was in turn still working up and down my cock with her plump lips, and between the sight in front of me and her talented mouth, I came too at about the same time. I felt like I was shooting what seemed like a gallon of cum but Maria sucked down every drop - again something my wife would never do. My longtime friend's wife just smiled up at me and licked her lips.

The action died down pretty quick after that; between the release of tension, hot water temps, and the beers, we were cooked. I wanted to ask my wife what the hell happened but she went to bed as soon as we came home. She was fast asleep before I finished my shower. I was too wired to sleep for a while though because I was replayed in my mind all the sights and sounds of the evening. In my mind I could see Maria's lips moving up and down my cock while my friend's ass quivering every time he drove into my wife to the hilt. And my wife, when she must have known he was about to spurt inside her, made absolutely no effort to withdraw from him.

The next morning when my wife and I woke up, I couldn't wait to talk about the results of the night before.

"What the heck happened?" I asked. "You certainly surprised me!"

"Well," she said, "I read somewhere that in a long marriage you don't want to become totally predictable." She continued, "His cock looked so cute just bobbing in the water and it had been so long since someone else had been inside me, that I was just curious how it would feel."

"And?"

"Well, I have no desire to do it again but it was interesting - he is much more physical than you and really went after it hard. It was fun," Judy added with a sexy smile.

I left the conversation there, since the previous evening had exceeded my best fantasies. Even if we never did something like that again, I would at least have the memories of that one night.

More parts of this story to follow...

lgtimecuck
lgtimecuck
108 Followers