A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck, through what was now a tear streaming face, looked up at Buck.

"You take your little sister home. She's going to take care of you and your kids while wifey here stays with Me. Is that clear??"

Chuck nodded. The tears in his face killing him.

"Pet get over here."

Vivian ran to His side, hoping He had changed His mind.

"I'm going to send for you when I want you back. In the meantime you and ponyboy over there are husband & wife. Poor guy ain't got a man's size dick so you're going to have to make yourself cum. But you cook and take care of the kids and his tiny pecker until I send for you. Clear??"

"*sniff* *sniff* yes Sir."

"NOW GIT!!"

When Buck bellowed it could make the mountains move. Chuck, Peter, Debbie, and Vivian rushed for the car.

"You, take those clothes and bag them. I want them garbaged. The purses and ID's you leave on the table, is that clear?"

Larry nodded. He didn't know anymore why he wasn't resisting. Janet looked at him. He loved her so much--more than anything in the world. He tried to convince himself that by doing as he was told, he was actually doing the best thing for her and was protecting all of them.

"You, come here."

Buck sat down and called Maria over to him. I want you to take off all your clothes and explain to Me what it means to be a woman.

Maria had no answer. She started to remove her clothing. She couldn't answer the question the way it had been asked. She was afraid to say that, though.

"Um...um..."

"What's the matter? Don't you know?"

Maria was afraid. She continued to disrobe. Finally naked she just shook her head slowly.

"That's exactly right you fucking cunt. It doesn't mean shit to be a woman until an Owner takes a hold of you and makes it mean something."

Buck grabbed her. He kissed her passionately. It took 1 second for her to return the kiss. She melted. It was soft, caressing, and full of love. It was beyond any kiss she'd ever felt. It was as if the touch of this Man's lips to hers was an awakening. Buck broke the kiss. Larry returned.

"Larry, Larry, Larry. Take off your clothes and sit right over there."

Larry did as he was told. He watched as Maria seemed to fall right under Buck's spell. She fell to her knees and sat at His feet. He pet her while He stared at Larry. Janet stood silently, hoping to avoid being seen. It worked for a while at least.

"Okay Larry. Here's the deal. I see what's going on in this house and it sickens me. I hear and see women acting as if they have a say or even fucking matter. And you know whose fault that is Larry?"

Larry shook his head.

"It's yours bitch. From now on your name is bitch. Look at this Larry. Cunt get the fuck over here now."

Janet realized that her hope for invisibility was now gone. She scurried over to Buck.

"See that Larry. I didn't even look at her. She knew I meant her and she came running. See this bitch on the floor. I just kissed her and she's already on her knees. You see Larry when cunts like this meet their Master, they instinctively know and they respond. Ask your wife why she took so long to come back upstairs. Go on, ask her."

Janet's face sunk with disgust.

"You didn't...", Larry whispered.

"No I didn't Larry. I fucked the birthday girl. But while I fucked her, this bitch just came all over herself. Isn't that right you fucking pig?"

Janet's head continued to hang in shame. She couldn't bring herself to face her husband. Her shame was too great. Larry was somewhat relieved. What happened was painful but it was better than knowing she cheated on him.

Buck just sat and smiled.

"Okay bitch, get up. Let's go get up."

Both men stood side by side. While Larry was smaller and thinner, Buck's cock was much larger.

"Okay bitch, I own you, your wife. I own her family and your family. Is that fucking clear??"

Larry cowered and nodded shamefully.

"Come here slut. Suck this faggot's dick. Now."

Maria crawled over hurriedly and without hesitation she began taking Larry's dick in her mouth. Larry just looked at his wife who would not look up.

Buck, walked behind her and stood there. He began speaking to Janet.

"See that baby? See the way she hungrily tastes hubby's cock? Look at how she moves her mouth baby. Doesn't that just look good??"

Maria started sucking with more passion. Larry started to breathe a little harder.

"Look at her go. She never worked your brother's cock the way she's working your hubby's right now. She's eagerly cupping his balls. Look at her..."

Janet couldn't help herself. She was staring. Buck was behind her, naked. He was slowly rubbing His hands all over her body. He was caressing her. He was squeezing her. Her body was responding. Slowly he would remove her clothes.

"Look at how wet she is. She can't help it. She needs release. Don't you slut?"

Maria grunted affirmatively. His words were mesmerizing. She needed to cum.

"And look, My pet. Look at how your hubby's body betrays him and you."

Janet stared in jealousy, in rage, and in hunger. She wanted to kill him and fuck him all at the same time. Maria started rubbing her own clit. She began moving her hips in unison with her hand, trying to climax faster. Buck started whispering...

"You see that slut? You see the way she responds just to My voice..."

Buck's hand had slid into Janet's panties. He was ever so slowly rubbing her clit. His mouth now a mere inch from her ear.

"Look at your husband. He can't control himself. His hands are holding the back of her head. He wants release but he won't dare do it. Do you know why?"

Buck's voice was driving her crazy.

"Why?", she whispered.

"Because, like you, he's owned. He needs his Master to tell him what do."

Buck's fingers were covered with her wetness.

"Do you want to cum?", He whispered.

"Yesss..."

"Tell your husband to fuck her. Tell him to put his cum in her belly. Tell him that is what your Master wants, and I'll let you cum..."

Janet's eyes closed. She rolled her head back onto Buck's shoulders behind her.

"Larry", she panted out breathlessly, "Larry, please fuck her. She's a slut. She needs a cock inside of her. She needs you to fill her belly with cum. Please Larry, fuck her. Master wants this. Give her your cum for Master. Please Larry. Please..."

"Yesss...please...thank you Master...please Larry...", Maria begged.

Larry didn't hesitate. He fell on top of Maria on the floor. His cock buried in her pussy. Upon penetration she came instantly. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Both of them bucking their hips into one another. She had never been so blinded by arousal in her life. She felt completly owned. It was heaven. Larry needed release. His balls were full and ready to explode, but he could not. Something was holding him back. The more he tried, the harder he bucked, the more Maria would orgasm. She was screaming. The sight of this with Buck's fingers on Janet's clit were too much.

"B-Buck...p-please..."

"Shhh...My name isn't Buck to you anymore. What's My name now?"

"P-please..."

"Maria, did I give you permission to cum??", Buck yelled.

"Yesss Master...You said in my ear that I could cum at will...Oh fucking Gaaaawddddd...."

Maria climaxed again.

"See", he whispered to Janet, "None of you can cum without Me anymore. I own you..."

"P-please..."

"What's My name Janet?"

"mmmmaster...", she whispered.

"Louder..."

"MASTER!!", she screamed.

"Bitch, you may cum now. Fill her belly with your seed."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Larry exploded into Maria. Both of them came again. Larry collapsed on top of her, unable to move. Maria tenderly and lovingly kissed him all over. He just lay there. His cock inside her. It was the best sex of their lives. For both Larry and Maria, the experience was liberating. For a few moments the two of them felt as if they were alone in the universe.

"Do you want to cum now pet? Do you think Master should let you cum?"

"Yesss...please Master..."

"What should your new name be? If your husband is bitch, what should your name be?"

"Master please..."

"I know...Your new name is going to be fuckbag. From now on you will be treated like nothing more than a bag of holes. That is what you want after all, isn't it?"

"M-Master...pl-please..."

"Say it."

"My name is fuckbag. FUCKBAG!!"

"Cum My pet. Cum for your Master...fuckbag."

Janet exploded. Her knees collapsed under her. She fell instantly to the floor. She could not stop climaxing. Her body convulsed into an attack. Her eyes glazed over. She was lost. She lost control of her bodily functions, pissing all over herself. Still, she came through it. Cumming over and over. Finally, it subsided. She had never had anything like this happen to her.

Buck sat there and laughed. He ordered Larry to clean his wife up, which he did without argument. He licked all the cum and piss from her cunt and even licked her ass clean. Buck used Maria's asshole for his own cum. Maria at one point blacked out from the fucking Buck gave her only to be awoken by harder cock thrusts. When Buck came, he ordered both Larry and Janet to eat his cum out of Maria's ass. They hungrily obliged.

****************

PRESENT DAY

****************

"Bitch, where the fuck is that pregnant slave of Mine??"

"You told it to service Master's friend from prison. Does Sir remember?"

"Oh that's right bitch. Are they still downstairs?"

"Yes Sir."

Master was talking about Maria. The night we all became Buck's, I impregnated Maria. Since that night she's become my mate. Well, really I only spend evenings with her and some mornings. She's always being used by outsiders that Buck charges. Buck knows a lot of people who have a pregnant fetish. When she's not being used, she still has to work around the house.

My time is mostly spent servicing. When I'm not servicing, I'm forced to watch Buck and countless others use my wife. Master seems to enjoy it. So do his friends. Sometimes they make us pretend we were just married again and then instead of a honeymoon, I kneel while Master and a friend or two use her holes.

Both Janet and I have kept our jobs to be able to maintain the home and keep Buck happy. Buck has also taken Janet's mother to live with us. He forced her father to maintain us. But that's another story...

12