A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
It's lunchtime.
1.6k words
3.84
77.4k
6
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 – Lunchtime

A little after noon, the three lovers came back into the kitchen. My fiancée Sabrina, her new Master Raymond, and his friend Vance. All three were nude, and Raymond and Vance looked freshly showered. Sabrina however looked, for lack of a better term, well-fucked. I could see cum drying in her mussed-up hair, her skin was flaking with the stuff, and her pussy looked well used, cum still oozing out of it. But the smile she flashed me made my heart flutter. I did not mind the smell or taste of cum on her lips as she walked over and kissed me on the lips.

Raymond then walked behind her and roughly pulled her away, taking care to let me see as he fingered her while he kissed her too. He looked at me and spoke, “Well, boy, I hope your lunch is good. Fuckin’ your ho slut makes a brutha hungry.” He high-fived Vance, who agreed by grunting.

I went to the stove, and pulled the main dish out. I watched as Sabrina sat on Raymond’s lap, feeding him the food I had prepared. Once all three were well served, I started to pull a chair out and sit down to lunch myself. Raymond stopped chewing and spoke with his mouth half-full, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

“Um, sitting down to eat?” I replied.

“Fuck no, I don’t let no dog sit at my table,” he responded. “But I tell you what, I’ll let this slut make the decision if you can eat at the table.” Everyone looked at Sabrina. She looked at me and smiled.

My fiancée gave Raymond a kiss, and looked at me once more, mouthing the words ‘I love you.’ However, what she actually said was anything but amorous. “No, Sir, I don’t like the idea of a dog eating at the table either.” She winked at me. “Perhaps he can eat by your feet?”

Raymond loved that response, and enthusiastically squeezed her breasts, “That’s ma bitch!” Sabrina giggled and continued to feed him. Raymond then took a big spatula of the chicken parmesan, complete with lots of sauce, and splunked it to the kitchen floor. “There’s your food, bitch boy,” he told me.

I looked at him in horror, but did not say a thing. I could not even move. “I said there’s yo lunch, now eat!” he commanded me. I still could not move. “Bitch,” he called Sabrina, “tell that sucka he better eat this shit up now!”

My fiancée looked at me, and said in her sweet, singsong voice, “Honey, do as Raymond says, for me… please.”

I walked to where the food was, all splattered on the tile floor. I lay down, tummy-down, on the floor and my face was close, but I still did not eat. Suddenly, Raymond mashed his big foot into the food, and I could hear it squishing through his toes, as he commanded once more, loudly, “EAT!”

I looked up and saw Sabrina was staring at me. I could tell she was fingering herself, watching me. I put my mouth on the food, and started to lick and suck the food into my mouth. “Make him clean your toes too, Sir,” she suggested to Raymond. I could not believe my own soon-to-be-wife was doing this to me, but the fact that she was fingering herself made me so turned on that I did not say anything.

Raymond moved his foot close to my mouth, and tentatively at first, I put my tongue out and started to lick the food bits off of his toes. Soon I had his toes in my mouth, sucking on them as my tongue rolled around each one by one. Raymond was kind enough to lift his foot so that I could lick the bottom soles more effectively. It was just a matter of time before I heard Sabrina cum loudly, fingering herself while sitting on another man’s lap, watching me suck and clean his toes and feet.

After lunch was finished and I cleared the table, Vance asked, “What about dessert?” It was then I realized I had not prepared any dessert. Leave it up to Sabrina to come up with an idea.

She said, “Raymond and Vance, I know Bob loves his dessert, so allow me to give it to him?” Raymond smiled and just nodded. She took all three of us to the living room and had us sit on the couch. I was in the middle, with Raymond and Vance on either side, pressing up against me. I was a little uncomfortable being in skin-to-skin contact with two large naked black men, but at the same time, it was unnervingly a turn on.

Sabrina smiled as she had the three of us hard, and as she was giving head to one of us, she would jack off the other two with her hands. I never knew my fiancée loved to give head so enthusiastically. I was mesmerized, watching the heads and shafts disappear into her lovely mouth, most of the time as she looked at me. Even though my cock seemed so small compared to the black men, it was still giving Sabrina trouble taking the whole thing in. I needed to cum so badly.

My fiancée knew me enough to not give too much stimulation; she wanted us all to cum at once, and sure enough, after about ten or fifteen minutes, we were all ready to cum. I came first of course, filling her mouth with my sperm. But surprisingly, she did not swallow it. Instead, she spit it out into a wine glass she had brought with her from the kitchen. Raymond was next, and the same situation followed. She let him cum in her mouth, but she did not swallow, instead spitting it into the wine glass. Vance’s sperm got the same treatment.

She smiled, wiped her mouth with her left ring finger, taking care to show me that her engagement ring was still on it. Sabrina smiled at me. “Are you ready for your after meal dessert drink?” I could not believe what she was telling me. Sure, I had kissed her cummy lips earlier, sure I had sucked Raymond’s cock this morning, but actual cum? And my own on top of that? This was too much. I shook my head no. “Come on baby, if you love me, you’ll do it.” I still could not get myself to agree. I felt her climb on top of me, her naked flesh pressing against me. She kissed me, cooing into my ear, “You know you will like it.”

Just then, I felt Raymond take one of my arms, holding it tight, as he put two of his fingers into my mouth, pulling my upper jaw upward. Vance did the same with my other arm, and he pulled my lower jaw downward. The two men had me both immobilized and had my mouth open. Sabrina inched forward, pressing her breasts against my chest, as she said, “I love you.”

She kissed me once more, and pulled back, slowly bringing the wine glass up to my face. I could see the pleasure she was feeling as she ever so slowly tilted the glass forward. I could see the cum moving closer to the edge of the glass. I could also feel Sabrina’s wetness on my thighs. It seemed like almost slow motion, as the two men gripped me even tighter, as I tried to scream out, but I couldn’t move or say a thing.

I looked up and focused squarely on the cum in the glass. Once Sabrina had it tilted enough that it oozed to the edge, the semen seemed to hang there an eternity. The cum was out of the glass, but it was still clinging. But a little more angle to the tilt, and the whole thing seemed to fall off and into my mouth. She continued to tilt and shake, making sure all 3 loads went into my mouth. I could taste the strong, salty taste on my tongue. The texture was like runny jello, as I felt it swirl in my mouth. My throat was closed. I could not believe my own fiancée would do this to me. But I felt my cock was hard, as the cum of three men, one of them myself, was in my mouth. How I got myself in this situation, I will never know, but the situation exists.

The two men got impatient with me that I didn’t swallow, so they promptly reversed their grips and pushed my mouth closed. Still gripping me with their vise grips, Raymond pinched my nose closed. I could not breathe unless I emptied my mouth. Since they would not let me spit it out, it was only a matter of time before I swallowed it all. I could feel the still-warm viscous liquid oozing its way down my esophagus and into my stomach. I was now officially a bisexual, since I had allowed other men’s cum into my body. I was so hard, it was unbelievable.

Shortly thereafter, Sabrina kissed me yet again, and jumped off me. She, Raymond, and Vance cleaned up and jumped into my car, the two men dressed, but Sabrina still naked. Before they left, Raymond told me to have the house cleaned for tomorrow evening. They had a party planned for us. I watched them as they left, and the only time I heard from my fiancée was when her cell phone called me, and while no one spoke, I could hear the grunts of several men and one woman, which had to be Sabrina. I did not know how many were there, but the line ended before I could ask. I spent the rest of the night masturbating, thinking of the woman I loved. And of the cum I swallowed. I really loved my Sabrina.