A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 05

Story Info
Bob, Sabrina, Raymond & company get ready to travel.
2k words
3.51
54.2k
6
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 – The Trip to the Final Four

During the next several weeks, Sabrina and I enjoyed our new life together with Raymond and his friends. Not only was Sabrina calling him "Master," but I had resorted to calling him Master as well. Of course, Sabrina and I were treated quite differently. While we were both made to service Raymond and his many friends on a regularly basis, my service was far more humiliating and far more demeaning. There were many times that I had to lick cum off the floor, or made to endure painful and humiliating tortures for the sadistic pleasure of Master Raymond and his friends.

One such torture in particular stood out. At the end of March, Master Raymond's college basketball team managed to make it to the Final Four, which happened to be in Las Vegas. As was befitting to our new arrangement, Raymond made me buy four first class tickets to Vegas, four seats to the games, as well as limousine service on standby. I was allowed to accompany them on the trip, but only in coach. Of course I was also not allowed to purchase a ticket to the game for myself.

The day of the trip, Raymond, Sabrina, and two other black men that I had not met before were all sitting on our couch, waiting for me to finish packing the suitcases. I arrived downstairs, struggling with the heavy luggage, as the three men seemed to be groping my fiancée. Every trip I made back downstairs, I noticed that Sabrina had less and less of her clothes on.

However, the last trip down, Sabrina actually stopped them and told them that she did not have time to freshen up afterward if they continued. Unfortunately, all three men had their hard cocks out, and experience had shown me that Raymond did not like walking away with blue balls. He saw me and yelled, "Bitch, get your sorry ass mouth here!" I walked toward him, my head down, eyes to the ground.

"Yes, Master," I meekly replied as I walked in front of him. I did not have to be asked to kneel before Raymond. I closed my eyes as I felt the huge mushroom head of his cock press against my lips. I opened my mouth and felt him slide in. I fought back the gag reflex as I reached up and grabbed the two other cocks, stroking them. I felt my eyes water as Raymond fucked my mouth hard. He always fucked my mouth hard whenever he could not have his way with Sabrina for whatever reason.

I opened my eyes as I felt him grab onto my hair, pulling my head closer into him. I knew that one way or another, he would make me deep-throat him. I closed my eyes once more, trying to relax. I stopped trying to fight the slightly salty texture of his huge cock as he pushed it down my mouth. With each thrust, he was inching closer and closer to my esophagus. I felt the gag reflex, and I fought it successfully. My Master had his fully engorged cock completely in my mouth. I had trouble breathing, and I felt my eyes water uncontrollably as he roughly pulled out of my mouth. A great puddle of drool dribbled out of my mouth. Before I had time to relax my jaw muscles, one of the other guys turned my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. While he was certainly not as big as Raymond, he was nonetheless bigger than me. After he pulled out, I was made to suck on Raymond for a few seconds before the third man started to fuck my mouth as well.

At one point, I had trouble concentrating on stroking two cocks and relaxing my throat not to gag. Sure enough, I did gag, and I accidentally bit my teeth slightly into one of the huge cocks. I was immediately treated to an open-handed slap across the cheek that I knew would leave a red mark for some time. Unfortunately, I gagged again because of the surprise, and was slapped once more the other side. Luckily, this time I was prepared for it, and I did not gag a third time.

I managed to open my eyes, and through the tears, I saw my fiancée. Sabrina was watching me, and I could tell her hands were playing with her pussy. I could tell she loved me by the way her eyes were glazed over, watching me service her Master and His friends. I was so mesmerized by her face that I lost track of the time. The cocks kept pushing into my mouth and into my fists, seeming to change positions on their own accord. I saw Sabrina mouth the words, "I love you," to me as she had a powerful, but quiet orgasm. The men using my mouth did not see her, instead concentrating on their own orgasms.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, I felt one of the guys slam hard into my mouth, and with a loud and primal grunt, release his seed directly into my throat. I did not have time to register the hot and salty taste, as I felt it slide down my esophagus and into my stomach. He continued to pump into my mouth as I clamped hard on Raymond's cock and the other man's cock with my fists.

After he finished cumming, the second man quickly took over, but he did not slam his cock deep into my mouth. Instead, he pulled my hair so my neck was arched backward, my mouth open. He pressed the head of his cock into my mouth, and using my lips, tongue, and teeth, he did miniature but very fast strokes until he too started to cum. I caught a glimpse of Sabrina as she maneuvered for a closer look, watching the white sperm explode out of the huge purple head and slam against the roof of my mouth, hot spurt after another. I could feel the cum quickly pool into my mouth, the salty taste almost welcome. I was still surprised how much I had begun to actually savor the taste of a man's cum.

I started to swallow the cum, just as Raymond pulled his friend off. Unfortunately, his friend had not finished cumming, and the last few spurts hit my face and hair. Raymond did not like anything less than seeing all of his cum used, so he slammed his cock in hard and deep, cumming down my throat like his first friend. My Master came hard and a lot, but I simply swallowed every last drop. He pulled his still mostly-hard cock and slapped my face with it, then made me suck a little more, before finally retiring.

I was finally let go, and the three men pulled their boxers and trousers up. I could feel the streams of cum beginning to dry on my cheek, forehead, and hair. I started to get up and go to the bathroom, when I was stopped cold.

"Bitchboy, you better get them bags in the car now!" I knew I could not argue with Master Raymond. So I rubbed my fingers into my hair, trying to blend the sperm into my hair as best as I could. I grabbed the bags and walked outside. The driver was kind enough to open the trunk, but let me do all the packing. I think Raymond had talked to him prior. He seemed to really enjoy watching me do all the work. I also sensed he was amused by the fact that I had drying cum in my hair.

Once the bags were packed, the two friends went inside to do some last-minute things. Raymond walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder, almost in a friendly manner. "Bob," he started to speak to me. I knew this was going to be bad, because he never addressed me by my first name.

Raymond continued, "I know you think I'm mean sometimes." That was an understatement. "But I want you to know that we are both doing this because of your lovely fiancée. She loves you, and I know you love her too, right?" I merely nodded.

"Just to show you there are no hard feelings, and that she doesn't *only* have to fuck black guys, I am going to let her fuck a white guy once in a while. And it might be you." He hugged me closer with his one arm, winking at me. He motioned for Sabrina to come over. To my surprise, he actually asked her to kiss me, which she did. I was sure she could taste the dried cum on my lips.

Raymond then pulled my fiancée away from me. "Sabrina darling," he started. "Do you like fucking white men?" She looked at him quizzically. Sabrina then looked at me, and smiled. "Yes, they can be fun sometimes."

"Excellent. Do you want to fuck a white man now?"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," was Sabrina's reply.

Raymond winked at me. "And who would you want to fuck then?" he asked her.

Sabrina walked toward me. I watched her as she sashayed her way to me, her hips moving seductively from side to side. I saw the little pouting of the corner of her lips. The slight heaving of her breasts as she walked. She put her arms around me, tiptoed up, and kissed me lightly on my lips, whispering "I love you" as she pulled away.

She then continued to walk past me, glancing back just for a moment, and making sure I realized she was already undoing her blouse as she walked toward the limo. Just as I turned to follow, I felt Raymond place his hand on my shoulder, holding me in place. Sabrina dropped her blouse to the ground as she reached the car, and I saw she had no bra. We were in broad daylight on our driveway, and my fiancée was completely topless. It was then that I noticed that the driver of the car had the door open for her, smiling from ear to ear.

Sabrina turned around, and put her arms around the driver. He was a tall, Italian-looking man with dark hair and eyes, and an almost olive complexion. She pressed against him, and started to kiss him passionately on his mouth. My fiancée did make sure to keep her eyes open, letting me look into her eyes as she kissed what I realized would be the white man she will fuck.

"Nice to have a loving fiancée, doesn't it?" Raymond asked me as Sabrina and the driver went into the backseat. They closed the door, but the window was kept slightly open. I could not see anything, but I could see the car rocking on its suspension as the two fucked each other inside the limo. About 5 minutes later, the door opened, and the driver stepped out, pulling his zipper up. Sabrina was sprawled, still naked, on the backseat. She looked at me and winked.

"Go clean her up for me," Raymond ordered. I walked to the limo, with the driver looking at me with an air of supremacy. Sabrina moved her naked body to the edge of the car, her legs and bare feet hanging outside. I knelt at the door, my knees on the hard concrete of our driveway, as she put her legs over my shoulders. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me as I started to lick the cum of a man I did not even know the first name of out of my fiancée's pussy. By the time I had finished, Raymond and his two friends were watching us, as was the driver. I do not even know how many of our neighbors might have seen the odd image of three black men and a driver, with Sabrina naked and getting eaten out. I did not care. I had to admit that the driver's cum tasted very good.

We all piled into the limo and headed out to the airport. Sabrina dressed again inside the car, and all I could do was stare at her longingly. I really loved my Sabrina.