A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 02 The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste of pussy juice mixed with Michael's sperm was good. I loved it actually. But as good as it was it was still no where near as good as his sperm mixed with Taylor's. I think Michael could tell too, "Hers was better wasn't it?"

I nodded gently. He ran his fingers through my hair which is another one of my favorite things he does. I licked my hands clean, "Sweetie, I am so confused. What do we do now?"

"I don't know babe," he said in a serious tone. "But I am sure I am going to want to do it again. I don't know if it has to be with her. This has been the most incredible sex I have ever had. She was incredible but so were you. Seeing you look so helpless while she had her way with me got me so excited. I don't think my cock has ever felt as hard as it did last night. Until this morning with you. My god, Mal. You should have seen yourself. You look like a lost dog who is willing to do anything to please someone."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "As much as I enjoyed last night and then this morning I just kind of thought that it was going to be a one time thing."

"What? Look at yourself..." he was saying, "Do you even realize that you are licking even more cum off yourself? You look like a little cum eating slut."

I hadn't noticed. Did I really soil my hand again with our mixed juices? My hand was already reaching down for a third time. I stopped before I could though.

"Mal, I am not sure where we go from here but we are going to have to figure it out. We have done lots of kinky stuff before, but none have ever come close to last night and today. I have never cum as good as I did last night with Taylor and then again with you this morning. And I know you have cum intensely before but I am sure you have never cum like that or as good either. I looked it up honey while you were in the shower. You are just going to have to admit that you are a Cuckquean."

I didn't know what that was but as much as I didn't want to admit it I knew he was right about the rest of it, "She was better though wasn't she?"

"Cuckquean huh? I will have to look it up too," I was thinking right before he smiled and nodded as he leaned in to kiss me and then fuck me for the third time that morning...

12