A-Cup Angst Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

They kept laughing and pointing at him, exchanging gasps of, "He doesn't know," as they kept on with their mocking laughter.

Finally, Jamie took some other papers from Sandra and wiped the tears of laughter from his face as he tried to power through his laughter and share the punch line with the man. He couldn't. The laughter was a thing alive. It kept snowballing. Jamie held up the new pages for Samaras to see.

Samaras could barely read the second printout of the emails from the rage that was consuming him. His body was overflowing with adrenaline and it was making him nearly blind, even as it suppressed all the pain from his broken and twisted limbs. Samaras let his bruised fingers scramble in search of a rock. He felt one and grabbed it. With inhuman strength born of rage, he threw it at Jamie's face.

Nova effortlessly caught it as soon as it left his hand and the group's laughter paused for a second to let them notice his desperate, mundane attempt to strike against them. Then they laughed at him even more. The humiliation became a physical discomfort for him. It was so strong that he started squirming to get away from them, despite the sad state of his broken body. His eyes glanced every which way to avoid the laughing faces and the pointing fingers that were still hounding him. Finally, they settled on the new papers Jamie was holding up to him as steadily as his gales of laughter would allow it.

Samaras' face fell as he read them. They were printed out emails, identical to the ones he sent to hire assassins to kill all of their families. Except for the names and addresses of the intended victims. In these emails, the victims named were all the members of his family. "That's right," Jamie said, nodding and laughing at the man squirming on the ground, "that's right! We stopped your emails and sent these instead." Jamie managed to bring his laughter under control. "Your last act in this world was to order and pay for the execution of your own family!"

Everyone's laughter gained in strength. Samaras was too stunned to even think. Jamie coughed to get his laughter under control. "I was going to torture you to death and shit," Jamie said, smiling sadly, "but you are too big of a joke for that." He pulled out one of his Colt .45s and put two bullets into Ionas Samaras' head, killing him instantly. Everyone's laughter petered off. "You guys fake a really good laugh. I'm impressed. And pleased."

Rose waved off his compliment. "Mine started out fake, but I was genuinely laughing by the time he saw the emails," she said. "Man, that face! You can't fake that!" She started giggling again. "Felicity called it!" She clapped politely at her fellow redhead. "You totally called it!" Felicity bowed gracefully at the praise.

"Aren't you even a little tempted to actually do it, though," Ray asked Jamie. "To actually send those emails and have his family killed and use his own money to pay for it? It would be so justified. He was the bastard that ordered your parents taken and tortured and they were going to kill them."

"No," Jamie said. "Killing innocent people is never justified."

They turned back to their plane and the casters used their magic to put out the small brush fire their landing caused. "So, back to the States," Helena asked.

"Yep," Jamie said. He put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her tight to his side. Their quest for vengeance was only going to be complete after they took care of Ben Johansson, who had given information on their parents to the Syndicate. Once they found out the provenance of the data from high ranking Section brass, Jamie felt stupid for not having figured it out on his own.

Syndicate took his, Sonya's and Sandra's parents, along with Rose's mother, but left Helena's folks alone. Helena's mom was in Section lockup, which made her about as available to the Syndicate as Rose's late dad, but Mr. Worth was out there, somewhere. Him not being on the ship was a glaring omission that pointed towards the Johansson clan as the culprits of the whole mess. Only one of those assholes would have cause to falsify his file by substituting his identity with that of a dead man.

"I am sorry, but Ben's got to suffer for telling the Syndicate where to find us and our parents. You know that, right?" She nodded. "You don't even have to be there, you know." She nodded again. "Now, cheer up, gang! We have to decide which charities to donate all the leftover Syndicate money to!"

They all climbed on board and the plane took off, reigniting the sparse brush under it. It soon gained enough altitude and speed to start flying in conventional configuration. They flew out to sea, admiring the sparkling Mediterranean under them, and then turned west, towards home and the last stop on their crusade for vengeance.

Caitlin Ford's eyes blinked open and the light started to wake her. Her body rolled over on its side and the pleasant dream she was having began to fade from her mind to be replaced by reality. The spirit possessing her stretched her slender limbs and let out a stifled groan. Caitlin felt it, like she felt everything her body did.

Just like it did every morning for the last few months, Caitlin's living nightmare continued. She felt herself smiling and crooking a finger at the possessed woman kneeling by the bed. The woman smiled and entered the bed, looming over Caitlin's body. She slowly lowered her face and kissed her. Caitlin felt herself kiss the woman back and then her hands roamed all over her back until they settled on her ass and gave it a possessive squeeze.

Caitlin had never been inclined towards girls, but several months of passively experiencing lesbian sex had worn down her resistance to it. Caitlin's hands went atop the woman's head and started pushing it lower. The woman obliged and kissed down her body, pausing at her tits to suck and tickle each of her nipples.

Caitlin's body was aroused and she felt herself squirm eagerly under the woman's tongue. When the woman reached her pussy, Caitlin felt an explosive orgasm consume her body. It was the ultimate rape. She had no control over her body. It was being driven like a puppet with her trapped inside and still fully aware of everything that was going on.

She experienced every single thing and had absolutely no say in it. She had no escape or recourse. She fell asleep when the spirit closed her eyes and lay down, she woke up when the spirit opened her eyes and rose from the bed, she orgasmed when the spirit fucked.

She had been born twenty years ago on Halloween and thought nothing of it. It was just a colorful way to spend her birthdays, getting dolled up and handed lots and lots of candy by strangers. However, when she had turned twelve, her grandmother took her aside and introduced her to the world of magic, claiming Caitlin had the gift for it.

One Halloween, her grandmother had a bit too much to drink and let slip that Caitlin had the ability to summon spirits from the outside realms. Caitlin, being a teenage girl, was already adopting a blasé attitude towards magic and gasped in delight at the revelation. Her grandmother refused to teach her anything about summoning, or the outer realms, and stopped Caitlin's magic lessons altogether.

She instead started trying to force Caitlin into swearing blood oaths to never, ever even try to learn anything about the outer realms or the spirits one might find there. When Caitlin refused, Grandmother tried to beat her into obedience. Caitlin stood her ground and fought back.

One burned down family cabin later, Grandma mellowed her approach. She warned Caitlin repeatedly and incessantly against ever trying to find anything out about summonings. She refused to say what would happen to her if she did and just insisted that she never try it. Naturally, the vague warnings of dire consequences backed up with zero evidence only made certain that Caitlin would devote all her free time to searching out this forbidden knowledge.

Caitlin wished Grandma's warnings had been specific, instead of stern. If her grandmother had, at any moment during the long time she spent screaming at her that she was a "bad seed" for not blindly obeying her ban, simply said, "If you fuck up a summoning, you risk getting possessed forever," Caitlin would probably never have had the guts to try even the simplest of summoning spells.

As it was, she started summoning spirits as soon as she turned eighteen. At first, it was minor spirits of motion she put in the dusters and brooms to sweep the house clean. Soon, this was followed by spirits of intellect being placed into her assigned reading to dictate a report for her to write. Before long, she had latched on to pleasure spirits that she drew to possess her and blow her mind away with sheer ecstasy for hours on end. It was so addictive she couldn't stop.

Finally, during one of her summonings, she messed something up and this spirit entered her. She had welcomed it, thinking it was a pleasure spirit, but it just took over her body and left her to feel everything it did, as if she was the one doing it. In an instant, her life turned into a daytime nightmare and she was powerless to stop it. Her body and magic were completely under the spirit's control.

At first, Caitlin tried to remain calm, even as she was given a first person experience of someone else's actions. She hoped the spirit would go away on its own, since she was unable to do anything to cast it out. Before the first day was out, the spirit started to cast spells in a strange language she didn't understand. She attempted to intervene in those or somehow get the spirit to communicate with her, but it seemed to have no idea she was even there, at all. It ignored her previous life and went off on its own agenda.

When it started to write down scary rituals involving blood sacrifices of innocent people and distributing it to spell casters up and down the coast, she went mad with wrath. She raged and raged in the cage of her own flesh but accomplished nothing. The spirit she had unwittingly summoned to possess her was trying to create an army of vampires and there was nothing she could do about it.

Her withdrawal from the pleasure spirits' effects started to seriously kick in and she experienced a severe psychological need for physical pleasure. It was a craving of the soul for her. For days she was lost and despondent. The spirit frequently picked up a newspaper and laughed as it read reports of missing people in towns where it had distributed the ritual. She watched and experienced the spirit work to destroy the world around them and the burden of her guilt for making it possible was crushing her.

When the spirit finally took her to a lesbian bar and picked up a chick with tattoos and short hair, she couldn't bring herself to care about anything anymore. The girl took them to her apartment and went down on them, making them experience an orgasm. The twenty seconds of pure, unfettered ecstasy roused Caitlin's mind from the stupor it was dwelling in. The orgasm gave her no opportunity to break free, but it was a brief respite from the horror of her existence. It was her lifeline.

The spirit thanked the lesbian for the pleasure and left, whistling a happy tune. The spirit's traveling habits then changed. It would find an attractive, single woman that was living alone. It would gain entry into her home by summoning minor spirits of motion into the locks on her doors and then find the woman's hair on her brush, or in the drains. It would then summon an obedience spirit to take her over and make her pleasure Caitlin's body.

The times those women licked her to orgasm were what Caitlin lived on for. Once she had a source of strength in her life, she decided to fight back in any way she could. All she had at her disposal was her mind and so she began to memorize the names and addresses of everyone the spirit sent the rituals to. After a while, the list got a bit long and she started confusing the exact addresses so she settled on memorizing just the names, grouped by the cities in which they resided.

Twenty minutes and ten orgasms later, the spirit sent the enslaved woman away. It got out of bed and walked over to the full length mirror in the corner. It grinned at seeing Caitlin's body, as it usually did. It touched her flushed, perky tits and the still sensitive nipples. It ran her tickling hands down her nearly exposed ribs to her narrow waist, where it moved them to meet over the flat stomach. They ran down her abs until they split up again to slide over her wide hips and cup her round buttocks. It gave them a squeeze and said, "Perfect." Caitlin saw her gaze run down her shapely legs and heard her voice say, "Such a hot piece of ass."

The spirit then gave the woman instructions for breakfast and went into the next room. A large altar, covered in intricate drawings, was prepared there. Caitlin didn't know what was being summoned, but she knew it was part of the spirit's nefarious plan. Perhaps even the crucial part. She tried once again to interfere with the proceedings, but was utterly unsuccessful.

The ominous sounding chants in a language she couldn't understand went on for a few minutes and then the spirit stopped. It held her hands outstretched and seemed to wait. A pale fog assembled itself over Caitlin's wide open eyes. The spirit started hissing, "Yes," in anticipation. A new presence began to emerge and Caitlin felt the spirit use her magic to manipulate the presence into possessing a doll that was already prepared to house a spirit.

If Caitlin had control of her heart, it would have raced wildly as she felt the new presence resist the control the spirit already possessing her was trying to exert. As it was, she could only feel her heart accelerate a bit as the spirit used more of her magic to subdue the new presence. It turned out to be a mistake as this new presence desired magic more than anything. It refused being housed in a motionless doll for mere conversation and assaulted the hold the spirit had on her mind.

Caitlin once again tried to exert her own control to no avail. The spirit running her used all of her magic to banish this new presence, but it would not go away. Now Caitlin felt her heart beat wildly. No raw spirit could endure magic being used against it. It was like trying to swim up a waterfall made of razors and lightning while a humungous crowd was jeering you with everything you had ever done wrong in your entire existence. Caitlin shared the fear of the spirit that was possessing her. Nothing an no one could withstand such torture, yet this otherworldly presence was incessantly inching closer to Caitlin's mind with single-minded determination.

It entered Caitlin's mind and burned away the spirit possessing her. Caitlin's whole body relaxed and she let out a long sigh of tremendous relief. It was over. Just as she wanted to laugh out loud in joy at being free again, she heard her voice say something she couldn't understand.

Caitlin once again screamed inside of her mind, unseen and unheard as her possession continued. The new spirit held up her hands and inspected them. "Huh," it commented, its accent strange. It walked her body over to the window and struggled to make out her reflection. Then it went into the hallway and searched until it found the bedroom and the full sized mirror. Caitlin saw her face screw up in an expression of disgust. The spirit made some disgusted comments in a language Caitlin didn't know. It shook her head disapprovingly and complained some more.

The possessed woman showed up in the door, her eyes downcast and meekly said, "Breakfast is ready."

"Oh," the spirit said, "american English. This is good! Where are we?"

"In my house, Master."

"In what american city?"

"Sacramento, Master."

"California," Caitlin heard herself say. Her head nodded repeatedly. "Close enough." Her body went to the window and looked out at the city. "Yes, close enough. I, Ionas Samaras, am going to have my revenge on you, Jamie Jacobs! But first," Caitlin's body turned back to the woman in the doorway, "do you have internet? I need to send some emails!"

The woman ran off to bring him her laptop computer. Caitlin heard her voice laugh maniacally and she asked herself who the hell this Jamie Jacobs character was and what could he have possibly done to enrage this spirit so much it braved raw magic to possess her.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers