A Cup of Tea Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me?" she asked rhetorically. Dax supposed she just wanted him to say it. She did and he did.

"You know I do."

Keiko wandered into the bedroom, running her fingertip across his armoire, as if looking for imaginary dust, and then touching the linens on his bed, the cool, silky material skimming across the palm of her hand. She flicked on the light and went into the bathroom, turning around, commanding in her presence. She wiggled her finger, signaling Dax to join her.

"Undress me."

Her voice was a sexy as fuck.

Dax was of course surprised by the abruptness and nature of her command but happily crawled over to her on his knees and started pulling up her dress. He gripped the soft, pliable jersey material between his fingers, rubbing them together to feel the fabric. He pulled upward, trying to mind his hands so they didn't touch her legs, and paused when her dress was above her waist, exposing a pair of white bikini style panties. They were sopping wet. The irregularly shaped dark wet spot was growing as Dax stared at it.

"Faster ... undress me faster," her muffled voice barked behind the veil of her dress.

Dax pulled the jersey dress over Keiko's outstretched arms. He watched the muscles in her slender forearms flex as she stretched her hands upward. He started to shake, and his breathing became ragged. He was holding her dress and staring at his vision of a goddess, her pert breasts displayed by her demi-cup bra. He shuddered again, unable to move.

"Dax, do you want this?" his dominant asked, now fully in control.

He shook his head as if to shake out the cobwebs. "I do. I do more than anything."

In a more soothing voice, she brought him into the present. "All right then. Breathe. Just do what I say, OK?"

"OK."

"Now finish undressing me."

He reached behind her to unhook her bra, his face only inches from her chest. As the bra slipped off her shoulders she clasped her hands behind his head and brought it tight against her chest, his cheeks touching the sides of her breasts. She used her hands to press her breasts against his face, the stubble of his five o'clock shadow tickling her skin.

She sat on the edge of the tub and pointed to her outstretched foot. He admired the daintiness of her feet and the shape of her calf as she flexed her foot so her toes were pointing outward. Her blood red nail polish on her toe nails (and fingernails) made Dax desperately want to break discipline and take her into his arms. But her grip on his psyche was much stronger than his compulsion. He stood impassively, waiting for her instruction.

"Wash my feet."

For Keiko, it was an act of obedience, respect, and above all submission.

Dax almost said, "What?" but knew that questioning her request was tantamount to an insult, and maybe the end of their "relationship". He leaned over and rolled up the cuffs of his pants and his sleeves and stood in the bathtub, looking down at Keiko, her bare leg held out, toes pointed, her waist covered by a sheer pair of panties. Dax could see the outline of her pubic lips against the tight-fitting see-through material. He was exercising more self-control that he had ever done in his life. The world revolved around Dax. Dax got what he wanted. People wanted to give Dax what he wanted. Yet here he was, standing in a cold white porcelain tub with the most bewitching woman sitting not more than a foot from him, and had no inclination to take what he clearly wanted.

Dax turned on the water to the tub and knelt into the rush of water, his Italian slacks now ruined, bending forward to rub a bar of soap against her exquisitely formed foot.

Dax lovingly caressed her foot, running his fingers between her toes, trying to elicit a reaction. Although he appeared to be intensely watching his hands massaging her foot, his trained peripheral vision was seeing a woman of great beauty radiating her power over him. Her face was ... pensive ... as if she was thinking about a complicated math problem.

He was making love to her foot, rubbing the soles of her feet and working his way upward to the arch and then massaging each toe by rolling them between his fingers. He couldn't shake the thought that he was experiencing one of the most blissful moments of his life. He was being of service to the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. He felt a surge of satisfaction as he lightly manipulated the bones in her foot.

"Good boy."

Those two words resonated like peals of thunder to the novice submissive. His knees felt weak and his thighs were trembling. He wondered how surrendering control could give him such great satisfaction. His inability to answer that question didn't relieve him of his desire to continue. He knelt there, the soapy water lapping against his pant legs, washing her feet until she told him to stop.

Keiko felt that surge of pleasure that came with the supplication of her submissive. The power over another. All the men she had met in her life were typical Japanese men, polite, neat, and ... boring. She was thirty-two, and considered an old maid in the Japanese community. But it wasn't for lack of interest. She had dated a good number of men, all of them fawning over her beauty. She knew she wielded power over these overly eager hormonal, suppressed, men, and simply honed her kinkier preferences over time, with many eager supplicants begging for more. But she had never dated, let alone allowed herself to be in an intimate relationship with a Caucasian, and this man first came across as everything she despised: arrogant, inconsiderate, superficial, greedy, and willing to use his good looks as a weapon.

But she was wrong. She knew that now. He was in front of her, head down, but with a rigid back, his muscles rippling in his waterlogged shirt sleeves. He was magnificent. She tried not to look. Not to be dazzled by him, as he displayed his charms. And for the most part she was successful. Dax always got what he wanted, and he wanted to be exactly where he was at that moment. Was she as sure? Not then. She was too practical. She thought of the scandal in her community if she were to be seen in the arms of Dax Hanlon.

Even with her mental reservations, she wanted to see where this would go, how it would play out. She was attracted to him, against her better instincts, and his clearly subservient position in front of her was simply irresistible. She knew that he had never washed a woman's foot before, but she spent the entire time suppressing a smile of great joy when his broad hands tenderly massaged her foot and her toes.

His want was palpable. But she hadn't decided whether he would get anything more, or whether she would leave him in the tub, in tepid water, kneeling on a hard surface, until morning. His cock was straining to break free of his pants. Dax had no way of controlling his overwhelming desire for her. Keiko could see the large lump in his pants. It looked big. She tried not to let her lust cloud her judgment.

She typically would have ended her session at this point. Her supplicant was usually permitted to touch her, but not in any intimate places on her body. In unusual circumstances she would permit her sub to touch or play with her breasts. There were only two subs who gave intimate service to her nether regions but neither was permitted to penetrate her. That was for someone special. She would know it. She wondered if Dax was this man.

But even then, he would have to earn it. Under no circumstances would she lose her virginity until she was sure, absolutely sure, that she would want to be with this man for the rest of her life. No man had ever come close to meeting her standard. And at that moment she doubted he was the one.

The intimate service to her feet earned him more. More than she wanted to give him. But she wanted to see his cock. She was sure it was big, but she wanted to see how big. And she wanted to feel him in her way, to feel the lamb soft skin of the underside of his throbbing penis.

She lifted her leg out of the tub and swung her body around so she was facing away from the tub.

"Dry them."

Dax scrambled out of the tub, his wet clothes clinging to his body. He knelt in front of her as she sat on the edge of the tub, his eyes were looking directly at her breasts. He watched her small breasts and nubby brown nipples as her chest heaved with each breath. He turned to his right and pulled a bath towel off the stainless-steel towel bar. He rubbed the ultra-soft terry cloth against her skin, pulling off every drop of moisture on her foot and then upwards on her calf.

As he toweled off a few drops that were perilously close to her thigh, she instinctively barked, "That's enough!" The sharpness of her voice startled Dax, and he dropped the towel and sat upright on his haunches.

"I'm sorry," Dax said, not knowing his transgression.

"Of course you are," said Keiko as she tried to buy time to regain her composure. She feared if she let him touch her thighs when she wasn't mentally prepared that they would part to allow his advances. Why did his drying her feet feel so good?

"Continue."

Dax finished drying her feet, being careful not to venture too close to her thighs, and then awaited his next command, head respectfully bowed.

"Take off your clothes and lay on your back on the floor."

He had fantasized about this very moment. His cock was now throbbing painfully in his pants. Dax looked at his clothes. Two buttons had already popped off his shirt and it was wet, with one sleeve torn. His wool pants were drenched, and he could feel the material constricting around his legs. He was relieved that she asked him to shed his clothes, but wondered why he would be lying on his back on a cold, tile floor buck naked.

He knew now his perception he controlled his life was illusory. He was never able to scratch the surface under a person's veneer, even with his two ex-wives. He didn't have a deep emotional connection with anyone - until now. Keiko was in control of him not only physically, but emotionally. She was methodically stripping away his defenses, laying bare his desire to please her.

As Dax took off his clothes, Keiko feigned disinterest but was watching his every move. Dax's daily workouts resulted in a chiseled body on his six-foot two frame. Keiko was fascinated by the definition in his muscles. As Dax bent over to place his folded pants on the floor, she admired his muscular rear and legs framing his cock, even flaccid larger than any she had seen. She could see its massive head and wondered if it would ever enter her, and whether she could accommodate its girth. She watched it dangle as he bent over, and as he finished he turned around to face her. His sudden movement caught her by surprise, and he saw her looking at him. She averted her eyes, but he saw that she was watching him. He now knew that she wanted him. He wanted to know how badly.

Keiko was embarrassed that a sub would catch her staring at him. This man was affecting her in ways she couldn't control. That worried her. She was always in control. Why him? This arrogant, superficial man? There was much more to this man that she couldn't see. And she wanted to see everything.

Dax lowered his bare bottom onto the small, marble tiles, their coldness stinging his skin as he sat. He reclined with his legs still bent at the knees until his view was of the ceiling of the bathroom. He was unable to stop his real estate eye from noticing the intricate woodwork on the crown molding covering the intersection of the wall and the ceiling. The hand cut glass fixture he bought in a Paris flea market two years ago glowed above him. He lowered his legs until they were straight. He tried to stare straight upward towards the ceiling. He could feel his penis throbbing. He couldn't stop it. He didn't care. He would show himself to his woman as he was, not what he thought he was.

Keiko wasn't sure she contained her surprise when she saw his cock throbbing as if it were an animal, straining at its leash to break free. The purple mushroom head flared as her foot brushed against the inside of his thigh.

"Uhhh," moaned Dax through clenched lips. Even the lightest of touches from her made his skin blaze with desire.

A smile curled up on her lips as she watched him arch his back, pushing his thigh against her foot as it traced upward, her toes skimming against the underside of his cock. Dax grunted as a small trickle of blood meandered down his chin, unknowingly he had bitten his lip to suppress his groan.

"Your cum belongs to me," she said, her tone leaving no doubt as to the importance of her statement.

She leaned over ... slowly ... her long mane of ebony black hair hanging free in front of her. She got on her knees and ran her hair from his feet to the inside of his knees. The muscles in his legs were quivering as she swept her hair upward across his exposed testicles and the underside of his penis. His lips started moving but no sound came out of them as this exquisite torture made his blood boil with desire.

She then rubbed the sole of her foot against his penis, pinning it against his chest.

"Answer me. Your cum belongs to me."

It was exquisite pleasure, the baby soft skin of the bottom of her foot rubbing against and exciting every nerve ending in his throbbing cock.

"Yes ... my cum belongs to you."

"I don't want it now. Do you understand?" she barked, tapping her hand on his leg to stress the importance of her statement.

"Yes."

Having heard his promise she spread her toes apart and ran them up and down his turgid cock, the purple veins pulsing as cum tingled in his balls. Now it was a war of wills. A war Dax knew he couldn't win. But he wouldn't make it easy for her.

"Enough?" she asked, baiting him.

"No," he sighed as if he wasn't feeling anything. He was biting the side of his lip as he said it.

Keiko placed the length of her foot against his member, flexing her toes and making the muscles in her arch ripple.

"Oh ... God ..." Dax said in an almost inaudible moan.

He fought his orgasm, clenching his muscles, the sweat beading on his brow. "No ... no ... I won't give in just yet," Dax told himself.

She laughed, and wanted her laugh to be heard, when a drop of precum touched her foot, it dangling from the tip of his manhood as she moved her foot, stretching the thin bead of liquid until it snapped. She had enough of the one upsmanship. She knelt next to his prone body and used her thumb and forefinger to encircle the shaft of his cock with her fine boned hand, its girth massive enough that the tip of her finger did not reach the tip of her thumb. She squeezed until they almost touched and then started moving her hand up and down.

"You win," Dax thought as he surrendered to her touch, the velvet soft feel of her skin against his and the delicious pressure of her fingers triggering a spurt of cum that hit his chin, lewdly dripping down as long ropes of cum crisscrossed his chest. His breathing became ragged as she continued to milk the cum out of his balls.

"You disobeyed me," Keiko said flatly, as Dax's forehead pounded.

"I'm sorry," gasped Dax, knowing he was expected to fail. He was shivering now on the cold marble, aftershocks of his climax still rippling through him. It was a new feeling to him - to be used - and to his surprise it was deeply satisfying.

She took the towel Dax used to dry her feet and threw it on his chest. "Clean yourself up. I'll be in the bedroom."

Keiko had already gone far beyond what she had expected to transpire that evening and was in uncharted waters. She saw his magnificent cock and his skill with her feet and wanted more. Her body demanded more. She succumbed to her baser instincts and sat on the edge of the bed. She debated with herself, asking if she should let him touch her. It was inevitable that she would so why not now?

"Come here," she called out towards the master bathroom.

Moments later Dax emerged, his hair disheveled, with red marks on his back.

"Turn around."

Dax stopped in the middle of the bedroom and turned so his back was facing her. His back was cross-hatched with red lines made by the grout lines in the bathroom floor. Keiko was amused by the performance art and ordered him to kneel in front of her. She wanted to be sure she was making the right decision.

"Tell me why."

"I ... I don't understand."

"Tell me why you want to serve me."

"I ... I don't know. I asked myself that question. It's a compulsion. An irresistible compulsion. I don't feel complete unless I'm with you. I can't describe it any better than that."

Keiko was more than satisfied. The brash real estate mogul was now hopelessly in love with her. She knew it now. She parted her legs a few inches, just enough for Dax to see a growing wet spot in her panties.

"Do you see?" Keiko could see his eyes trained on the junction between her legs.

"Yes," he replied, not moving his eyes away from her pale, white thighs and the translucent material covering her sex.

"You may kiss me there," she said, not believing she was inviting this man she despised to her most intimate of gifts.

Dax kissed up the inside of her thighs, as she leaned back into the bed and spread her legs wide enough for Dax to get his head between them. He reached up to pull on her panties.

"Did I give you permission to take off my panties?"

"No ... no, you didn't."

He let go of the panties and continued to lavish her thighs with kisses. He then pushed his lips against the gusset of her panties, his tongue brushing against the silky material, only millimeters from her pulpy flesh, fragrant as if scented by a heaven he would never visit. Dax's cock stirred as he licked the material, her nectar now flowing freely as he lapped it up as it oozed through the porous material. He kept licking until she could take no more, lifting her hips in silent surrender as Dax slid the sopping wet panties off of her.

The smell of sex was thick in the air as Dax plunged his tongue into her sex. He became ravenous. The stubble on his chin was covered by his spit and her nectar as he laved her pussy lips over and over. Her eyes narrowed as he went upward, concentrating on her clitoris, sucking it into his mouth as if it were ripe fruit. Her hips involuntarily flexed as she felt an orgasm forming deep inside her. Dax sensed it as well. He had made love to many women, and he knew when one was close. And she was close. He sucked harder, swirling his tongue around the hardened nub, and making loud sucking noises as her hips now flexed in rhythm with his tongue.

Keiko didn't want to, but words leapt out of her lips. "Oh yes ... yes" she panted as Dax sensed her release was imminent. He slid his index finger under his tongue, wetting it with the combined juices of his mouth and her weeping pussy, and then slid the finger lower, circling her anus and then pressing inside.

"Oh God!" gasped Keiko as the orgasm she was working so hard to suppress ripped through her, surprising her with its intensity. Dax was still sucking on her pussy and slowly pumping his finger in and out of her back channel as orgasm after orgasm vaporized her carefully constructed façade of calm and self-restraint. No submissive had ever made her feel like this.

There was no way she could wean herself off this feeling, but there were still her protocols to follow. Her protocols perfected over time. Her protocols to assume and maintain control. Were they shattered to the point she would willingly lose her virginity to him?

He looked at her, his eyes pleading for their mutual release. His cock was throbbing again, hardened. There was no question of his desire. It was only whether Keiko would permit him to be the first to have her. Her heart screamed yes. She summoned every ounce of willpower in her body to exercise the self-control she was about to lose.