A Cure for Insomnia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Andrew growled as he thrust again, this time with even more power.

"Oooo," Steve moaned, not capable of any coherent thoughts, the feeling of Andrew's dock inside his was causing him so much pleasure. He could feel his rock hard cock dangling from his legs, and the pre cum that was oozing from it. He reached down between his legs and stroked himself, jerking up and down in time with the thrusts from behind, as Andrew thrust forward, he pushed back with his ass, and down with his hand, taking him further and further into ecstasy.

After only a minute of jacking himself off, it was all too much and he felt himself cumming. With one last tug he came, his cum splattering all over the sheets beneath him. Unconsciously as he came he squeezed his ass again, and the pressure helped add to the tightness that Andrew was already enjoying. Another couple of thrusts in and out and he himself found himself on the edge.

Steve was still coming down from his own orgasms and was only vaguely aware of Andrew pulling out of him. Then he felt Andrew grab him round the midriff and flip him over, his back now getting coated with his own cum as Andrew stood over him, legs on either side as he pumped his shaft one last time, and for the second time that night, came over Steve's face. The fresh cum spurted out and down, over the semi dried deposits from earlier, into Steve's mouth, over his eyes and into his hair. Steve swallowed what had gone into his mouth, savouring the taste, and tried to wipe the rest out of his eyes so he could see.

Gazing up at the hunk who had owned him so completely, Steve marvelled at what the evening had brought, closing his eyes as Andrew lay down beside him.

"Now get out," he said roughly, shocking Steve with his words.

"What?" Steve said, not thinking he had heard right.

"You heard, get out, we've both got what we wanted, no i want to sleep, so get out." Andrew repeated, not a little bit menacingly.

"In this state?" Steve said aghast, drawing back when he saw the look on Andrew's face.

"Now."

"Ok, whatever, just let me find my stuff and I'll go," he said. Rolling off the bed, searching for his shorts which lay discarded and broken at the bottom of the bed.

Picking them up, he realised they were ruined and wouldn't cover anything, but a look at Andrew told him not to take this issue up with him. Rushing off, he glanced around for his top, but it had disappeared, and so clutching his shorts to his groin in a vague attempt to cover himself, face glazed with drying cum, and with a rather sore ass, he fled out of the door, desperately hoping that there was no one else around at this time of night.

12