A Cure for the Winter Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were medium-sized with only a slight droop and with nipples darkly contrasting against her pale skin. Her belly was smooth and unmarred with only a slight protrusion of a fertile womb underneath. Nice rounded hips and a small furry triangle marking the crease of her legs. The bottom hairs glistened slightly with our mingled secretions.

As we chatted she would occasionally flash a bright white smile and her eyes would twinkle. She was good with makeup, which meant I couldn't really tell what was real and what was artifice. Her lashes were dark and long and accented her eyes and she had a soft rosy glow to her cheeks. Her lips were full, but not lush, and glistened a red-pink. Her face was quite youthful in appearance, and I suspected that she could have passed for late 20's rather than the mid 30's that her birthdate signified. All in all, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen naked!

"You really are beautiful!" I exclaimed. She gave me a big smile and drew forward to give me an open mouthed kiss, full of passion. We pulled together and the feeling of her smooth skin brushing against my chest sent tingles through my body. Her hands danced along my back and hips causing more delicious tingles. I responded in kind and she exhaled deeply. My hand glided along the smooth dome of her rounded ass and my fingers reached into the valley between her ass cheeks and gently stroked the skin there, which elicited a sharp intake of breath and a stiffening of her body. I probed deeper into the recesses along the creases of her thighs and found the moist wetness of her pussy. With small circular motions my fingers played with the inner and outer lips and then glided over her asshole and probed there.

If I was going to play with her pussy then she wanted my dick and so her hand reached between my legs to my swelling member. She gently stroked up and down along the shaft, which was intensely pleasurable.

So we diddled with each other and began to kiss passionately tongues thrusting at each other. My breath became shorter and I could hear her gasping beside me. We were both squirming with passion and energy.

Jessica pushed me back forcibly, raised herself astride me, grabbed my cock and sat! Ohhh ... the pleasure of it, warm and slick and tight all at the same time! She smiled down on me and began raise her pelvis up and down, forcing my cock in and out of her pussy.

I enjoy when the woman is on top. You have a great view of her face and breasts and your hands are free to caress her. Jessica's hair was mussed, creating a wild golden halo. Her eyes were bright with concentration and there was a little sheen of perspiration on her brow and breasts. Her nipples were hard little knots of sexual energy and as she thrust back and fourth, her tits swayed back and forth before my eager eyes. She was breathing heavily and had an inward stare concentrating on the pleasure of the moment.

So I reached forward and gently caressed her sides, hips, thrusting ass and smooth legs. I cupped her breasts and gently tweaked and rolled her nipples.

She had been riding high on top of me and the rise and fall of her pelvis pile-drived my dick into her pussy. But she lowered herself and changed the pattern of her thrusting. She began to rock her pelvis back and forth, grinding her clit against my pelvic bone as my dick slid back and forth into the entrance of her womb.

With the milky mounds of her tits swaying before my eyes, I drew forward and took her left nipple in my mouth and began to lick and suck her. I moved to her other breast and gently took her nipple in my teeth, holding it securely for the rapid flicking of my tongue. She moaned slightly and mashed and rocked her pelvis more furiously. My cock slid in and out, in and out of her pussy and I could feel some of her juices trickling down my balls. The pleasure was intense!

Jessica's face became almost masklike as she concentrated on climbing higher and higher on the pleasure pyramid but her furious rocking became more and more feverish. Then in a flash she arched backward, her mouth a silent "O" of ecstasy. Her rigid body quivered. Then still. She finally collapsed, laying her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, gently stroking her back and buttocks. The stroking would periodically result in small spasms of pleasure, aftershocks of pleasure, which progressively dampened down to a calm peace.

My dick was still rigid inside of her and her pussy would intermittently contract squeezing pleasure out of my happy member.

She raised her head and gave me a bright, unadulterated smile and then a soft kiss of thanks.

I continued to gently stroke her and asked, "Good?"

She smiled and nodded her head. So I took her hips in my hands and slowly turned her onto her back so I could mount her from above. I don't know how they always manage to stay connected in the movies but of course my cock slipped out in the process. So there she was lying flaccidly on the bed below me, looking up expectantly. Her head nestled in a tangle of blond and her chest quietly rose and fell. Arms resting by her sides, her nipples stared back at me. Her legs were spread wide giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy. The curly light brown hairs were matted down with her secretions and mounds of her outer lips were red and swollen from our passion. The inner lips were two glistening pink curls, flipped outward to reveal the dark wet recesses of her vagina and on top was the small hood of her glistening pink clit.

What an inviting sight! I leaned over her and guided my cock into the dark, moist recesses of her pussy and paused. Ahhhh! Slick and warm and tight! We smiled again at each other and she reached up and stroked my chest and sides.

"It's so good!" she said and I nodded.

I began to rise and thrust into her, rise and thrust and gaze upon her face. The pace was slower, less frenzied and we enjoyed the visceral pleasure of the joining and the view of each other. There were little crinkles at the margins of her eyes and mouth was slightly open and upturned, expressing the pleasure of the moment. The smooth pale curves of her breasts, torso, hips and legs were pleasing to my eyes. Her nipples were a dark contrast to her pale breasts. Slow thrust and withdrawal ... thrust and withdrawal. Jessica's hands danced along my flanks, back and buttocks. She gently tweaked my nipples and rose upward to give me a moist open-mouthed kiss. My body was suffused with a muffled, creeping ecstasy ... and so it continued for a time.

I rocked backward, raising Jessica's pelvis and drawing her legs to the side and broadened my stance so my knees were resting under her thighs. From that position, I did not require my arms to support my torso and with my hands free I could caress her torso and play with her tits while thrusting in and out of her. I took my thumb and gently circled over her pussy lips and clit, which elicited and low moan. As, I did so, her pussy contracted around my cock, intensifying my own pleasure and so I continued to play were her clit to both our delights. I grew more and more excited with each moment and shifted again so I could lengthen and deepen each thrust. The world shrank such that I was only aware of Jessica and her slippery grasp of my cock. In, out, in, out, thrust, thrust, higher, higher, until there was a delicious tingle along the shaft of my cock, the harbinger of orgasm. I tried to suppress the release and hold on to that exalted state only to have an electric shock of pleasure course through my body and explode in my brain.

"Aaaahhhhh!!" "Aaaahhhh" we simultaneously orgasmed and as I spurted into her, her pussy spasmed milking my cock for every last drop.

I collapsed on top of her like a dead man. Jessica gently stroked my back, causing aftershocks of delight and causing me to involuntarily drive my cock into her pussy with small jerks with each stroke. I lay upon her, trying not to crush her and after a few minutes rolled over to lay alongside her in a trance. I reached over to hold her hand.

We lay quietly for a time. Me, I was lost in the twilight zone of post coital ecstasy, but slowly the world began to creep back into my consciousness, the soft breathing of Jessica beside me, the periodic rumble of the ventilation system, Jessica's gentle squeeze of my hand.

We turned and kissed again.

I said, "That was great!"

"Yes!" she agreed.

"I haven't had this much fun for a long time. It certainly cleared my wintertime blues!"

Yeah, I've been needing some excitement for a while. I haven't cum so much at one time for ages! I have really been missing this kind of sexual energy."

"Well we can keep going if you would like?"

"I'd love to, but I really need to get home."

"OK, well I'm going to take a shower, would you like to join me?" I asked.

"Sure, that would be nice."

So we got up and made our way to the bathroom. The shower was a clear glass cubicle with a pulsing showerhead. So we started the water and grabbed the complimentary soap, shampoo and conditioner and entered the shower together.

The warm water was a real pleasure! And so we danced around each other, trading places under the nozzle. It was wet and warm and we began to soap one another. The slippery glide of soapy hands over my body was a very pleasant sensation, with a slight erotic tinge. She turned her back to me to reach for the shampoo and so I played with her ass and thighs and crotch. I had trouble believing that my cock started to swell for a third time and so with her ass good and slippery, I rubbed my dick between the clefts of her buttocks, which started me tingling all over again. "What!" she exclaimed. "Ready again!" and she turned and grabbed my cock with her hands and smiled at me.

"Guess so!" I replied and gave her a goofy smile.

So we embraced under the spray and rubbed against one another gliding skin over skin. Sammie was having a grand old time! And kept sending more pleasure shocks through me. More opened mouth kissing and then we started to shampoo one another. Then it was enough playing around so we took turns rinsing off under the warm jet of the shower. Then it was time for conditioner, which I applied to her head but also her pussy hair so I could rub her cunt, one last time. She moaned slightly and responded by stroking my stiff shaft. Have you ever noticed that conditioner is the best shower lubricant of them all! We were having a great time playing together, but finally the fun had to end and so we rinsed off for the last time and stepped out of the shower.

I gently toweled her dry and then dried my self. We wandered into the bedroom, gathered our discarded clothing and began to dress.

As she was buttoning her blouse, Jessica said, "I had a great time!"

"Me too," I replied. "Would you like to get together again?"

"Yes, I think I would like that. Email me through the site and we'll find a good time to meet."

We had finished dressing and Jessica was once again the attractive, smartly dressed woman I had met in the bookstore café. We grabbed our coats and Jessica her purse and we exited the room and meandered down the hall to the elevator doors.

"So where are you headed?" I asked.

"O, just to the grocery and then home. I haven't got every thing I need for dinner tonight and I have tons of papers to grade this evening! Our meeting has been titillating and I will remember it for a long time but right now it has put me behind and I need to get a move on!"

I was struck by the notion of how easily the demands of the mundane can suffocate the joy that we find in the world. Jessica was receding from me and re-entering her everyday world and, to be honest, I had started to think of the thousands of emails that were waiting for responses. Young children do it better. They are totally engrossed in the task at hand, watching a bug crawl across matted leaves, making the perfect mud pie, smearing jelly on his belly and then licking it off. But, such is adult life, we allot small aliquots of time for passion and excitement and then, by necessity, return to the demands of surviving the everyday world. I was glad I had made some time for Jessica.

So, as we rode down in the elevator, I turned and kissed her for the last time that day and said, "You know, I have never made love to such a beautiful woman!"

Jessica replied, "Thank-you! The experience has been different, in some ways more exciting, than I had thought it might be."

"Yes" I said, "That's part of the magic of it all. You can fantasize all you want but the reality of the meeting is always different. Each person is unique and you can't really know them, until you have some time together. Sometimes, that meeting is less than you expected, but other times, like today, it can be mind blowing! You never know until you have the experience."

With that, the elevator doors opened and we wandered to the street, said "good by" and turned back into the everyday world.

12