A Curious Combo Ch. 03

Story Info
The aftermath of Eddie's big idea.
11k words
4.74
4.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will need to have read the previous chapters to understand the actions.

Chapter 3

The following morning I woke and spent a long time thinking about last night's events. Whipping myself into a frenzy, done what I had done. What now? What was Eddie thinking of me? That person who had stripped for Eddie yesterday was not the real me. Would Eddie be expecting some blonde nympho bimbo sharing the room with him? Focusing now more on me than him, I thought hard about my own feelings. My fears were not gone, last night was indeed not a silver bullet, but maybe, just possibly, they were a little less than yesterday. The test came early. I reached for my negligee and put it on with some difficulty whilst under the covers. The scrambling about must have woken Eddie. As I went to the Bathroom he said, "take it off, be proud". I was angry and snapped back, "you are not my master. I am not here for your sexual gratification."

Then went quickly into the bathroom slamming the door. I looked at myself in the mirror, took some deep breaths and calmed down. Eddie might like looking at my tits and my bum, even if they were too big. Yet, I conceded, his remarks were probably not about his own gratification as I had claimed. He was more likely trying to reinforce his recommended 'treatment'. But he shouldn't be expecting so much of me! He did not understand. I took a deep breath straightened up, opened the door and went over to Eddie.

"You did not deserve what I said and I apologise. Although, I'd like to remind you of your suggestion yesterday." You said I should get naked in front of you once. Maybe I will get to the stage where I can be naked more of the time but please, don't push me. Just try and understand that I spent too long with a man who became a control freak, who mentally and physically abused me. Don't think less of me and I'd really like it if you did not give up on me - because I do like you, Eddie."

He grabbed my hand and said that he thought I was a wonderful person. Saying exactly what I needed to hear.

I went back into the bathroom and did what I had to do. I realised I had not brought clothes with me. So I put my negligee back on and returned to my side of the room and busied myself sorting clothes. When Eddie went into the bathroom I then quickly dressed. One part of me was a little disappointed in myself for not jumping out of the bed naked, after all, wasn't that the point of last night? Overall, I did feel more comfortable with myself and thought there was a chance we might yet make this week work.

______

The fact I did not sleep for a long while after I went to bed cannot come as a surprise. Everything Honey had done played and replayed in my mind. The show she put on had me hard well into the night. There were so many things to think about. At the most basest of levels was her body - the beautiful large breasts rising so smoothly and evenly from her body, her gorgeous bum, the large labia sticking down, and the light blond down. The proportions of every element to the other made perfection itself. Yet she seemed totally unaware of how beautiful she was. Then there was the puzzle of the language Honey had used. Why? Of course Honey had occasionally sworn in my presence. She could hardly be a wilting flower in her profession. These times were words quietly spoken and with little real passion. Yet last night Honey had commanded me to look at her 'big fat boobs', then topped this remark later by saying that she supposed I wanted to see her 'fuck hole, her fucking cunt'. Third, the biggest surprize and puzzle was the striptease itself. It was erotic and something else, I could not quite place the other - forceful or driven were the closest words I could think of. Although I felt I had to recommend Honey strip in front of me to get over her fears of being alone in a room with a man I had not expected her to have the courage to do this within a few hours of my suggestion, if ever. When it became evident that she was going to strip I had expected a hurried removing of her clothes and then a run for the bathroom or the bed. Instead of hurried shyness there had been the utterly unexpected sexy, erotic strip. I did not think I would ever forget the beautiful undulating body, tits shaking, nipples engorged.

When I woke in the morning I upset Honey by not thinking before opening my mouth. I just thought it would be wonderful for her to be relaxed and walked about naked like yesterday. She talked about her X, Josh, and that he had scarred her. Bastard!

______

We hired a car and visited some of the less populated parts to the north and east of the Island. It was dinnertime by the time we got back. Eddie suggested we drop the car near the hotel and then walk to find a place to eat that was a bit more personal than the sterile cavern of a hotel dining room. We found a nice small family run restaurant that was quiet when we arrived but gradually filled and got noisier. We got noisier as well, helped considerably by the fact our wine glasses were refilled regularly and then brandies were served, compliment of the owner.

As we walked with a slight sway back to the hotel I said to Eddie with a smile, "you think I did not notice that thing you had going with the wine waiter? What sort of morals do you have getting a poor innocent girl drunk hoping to have your way with her".

"Foiled again, my plot is revealed", he said. I'm not sure he was that much more sober than me.

Becoming more serious I held his arm and turned him towards me. "I'm not afraid of going into the room. I did not think I could do what I did last night for so many reasons. I'm not offering to do it again, but I do feel better. Thank you"

His hug crushed me into him and he whispered into my ear "you're good for me too: very good". I did not see how that was so but wanted him to stop crushing me so did not say anything at the time.

We returned to the room. Dropped various purchases on the table. I went closer to him, brushed his lips with mine, and then said, "Thank you for a lovely day. Hey, would you like some water to wash down all that alcohol?"

He accepted the offer. We chatted for a little while and then I told him I was going to bed. I decided that one more test of my confidence was in order, and I was sure it was one that would get Eddie's attention. What did he see in my body? Was it just sex starvation on his side? But, surely, he could attract a string of more sexy women than me if he wanted?

______

We had a lovely day out exploring the island topped by a really nice meal in a local restaurant. Sightseeing and the evening meal were great. The conversation flowed and we laughed a lot that day. Yesterday I had worried that the events including the strip tease might end the holiday. During the day Honey had relaxed and appeared happy, which in turn delighted me.

In the room, Honey kissed me. It lasted a mere couple of seconds and was the lightest touch. It seemed to me to convey romance as well as newfound confidence from Honey. The thing that both surprised and pleased me the most was after Honey said goodnight.

As she was walking back I saw her pause for a second as if she could not make up her mind about something before continuing. Standing near the wardrobe next to her bed and in full view of me, she unbuttoned her blouse, carefully folded it and put it in the wardrobe. Needless to say, she had my full attention. She must have seen me staring. This did not stop her from removing her skirt and hanging it up too. This was not the aggressive sexy strip of last night but what might have passed as routine amongst long-married couples. She took off her bra and panties quickly laying them on her case. Then hastily jumped into bed.

"Good night, Eddie." She was smiling a smile of achievement, almost childlike. It was so nice to see the smile.

"Good night, Honey."

I stripped. She watched. I got into bed and turned the light off.

______

I woke needing to pee. Ah, I'm in this now familiar position of having to walk past this man in my transparent... Hold that thought I am currently warm and totally naked in my bed. I've stripped in front of him not once but twice. So what am I worrying about? My mind retorted, 'quite a lot'. I forced down my fears, I reminded myself that I had managed not to get raped so far this holiday the odds must therefore be pretty good I won't be today. Not that I really ever took Eddie as a rapist. Now was the litmus test. This time I was approaching him front on showing every inch of my body and very close to where he lay. I took a couple of deep breaths then got out of bed naked. I was not there for sex. I did not want sex. Yet my body reacted. I could feel my nipples stiffening, a stirring in my cunt. Another deep breath, I will walk slowly, I will stand straight, chest out, damn it. I walked to the bathroom. As I did so Eddie opened his eyes and smiled. He made no attempt to hide he was taking in all of my body but it I surprised myself in not finding this offensive. He was right, I had showed him all of my body and as a result I was reasonably confident that he would not attack me either physically or mentally with a tirade about either my looks or my behaviour as Josh had done. I peed and realised it must still be early. So washed briefly and came out the bathroom and started walking back to my own bed.

I then turned partly towards him to ask, "what time is it?"

"Just gone 5," he answered.

"Sorry to have woken you."

"I'm not," he replied

I could have waited until I was in bed to ask him the time. The fact I turned to ask whilst quite close to him was deliberate. I got back into bed. I felt I had achieved something simply by being able to walk around nude and talk to him, still naked, front on, and to still feel good about myself. Doing all this was still not easy for me and I concluded that this was enough achievement for right now.

______

Nowadays I am a light sleeper, I don't know why. I heard Honey getting up. After a pause she came walking towards me, beautifully naked. She was of course not coming to me as such but going to the bathroom.

Afterwards returning to her own bed she turned to ask me the time. Seeing this beauty in full, so perfect, and Honey showing such confidence made me happy.

I dozed to be woken once again by Honey going to the bathroom. It was approaching time for us to have breakfast. Having showered she came out again with a towel in her hair, naked. Balancing the towel on her hair seemed to make her walk with her back straighter, chest out, which only enhanced the view. She looked out a set of clothes and dressed seemingly not worried about being watched. So whilst she was using the dryer on her hair I got up, naked, and half erect. After showering I too got dressed and asked if she was ready for breakfast. She came over to where I was standing and kissed me very briefly on the lips. The lips barely touched.

She whispered, "thank you."

I whispered, "Please keep kissing me, though I'm not sure what I have done to earn all these thanks."

Honey put two fingers over my lips to silence me and took my hand directing me to the door and breakfast. These little things assumed huge importance, a kiss, which was barely a kiss and a holding of my hand.

The day was pleasant. We explored more of Palma taking our time. The city has a great step on / step off bus which we used to the maximum to see as many of the sites and attractions as we could. Not stopping until many of the shops closed for siesta and then we found a nice restaurant for a late lunch. We dallied in the restaurant for a couple of hours before heading back to the hotel. Honey was great company and we were never short of things to talk and laugh about. In our strange ways, we had both developed during this holiday. As we approached the hotel Honey said that she could not wait to get back to the room, take her shoes off and relax because her feet were sore. The contrast could not have been greater with that first day. I felt warmer, happier, less lonely than for a long time also. I also worried how long this could last and what would happen after.

After the large meal in the afternoon, we settled for drinks and a couple of small Tapas at the hotel that evening. After returning to the room and reading a little we decided to have an early night. Honey stood by her bed and removed her clothes, carefully folding each item and then putting it away in a repeat of last night. She turned to face me when saying goodnight naked and then got into bed.

______

I felt better than for a long, long time and I was actually beginning to relax in the close company of another man. Not just in the company of, but naked in the company of a man. It still took some resolve to do this without the expectation of criticism or hurt. Something I would have dismissed as impossible just a few days before. The next two days flew by. The first day we went into Palma city again and had a pleasant time, touring on a bus, spending time in the big harbour and old city.

Whilst in Palma I had picked out a bikini. I had chosen quickly not wanting to draw Eddie's attention. The next day we decided to go to the beach. That morning I started to worry whether the bikini was going to be too small for me, as I had not tried it on in the shop. It was not always easy to get items my size, especially in Latin countries. I decided to change in the bathroom in case it did not fit. The bikini was in two shades of blue and seemed so tiny when I took it off the hanger. After squeezing into it I realised it did not cover an awful lot to the extent I had to perform a quick shave of my tender parts. I then spent a while looking critically in the mirror and trying to adjust the top so it revealed less. The adjustments made little difference so in then end I told myself, 'fuck it, live a bit'. I was on holiday, it was not so bad I was about to be arrested and it was not as if people in the office would be seeing photos of me in these two very tiny bits of fabric. Despite my brave mental words to myself I remained nervous about revealing so much of my body. I was especially concerned as to what Eddie might think. Wondering about Eddie's reaction made me realise something I had done my best to avoid thing thinking about. Namely, I had bought this bikini, hoping that it would please Eddie. Now for the moment of truth when I would find out if I was right. I walked out nervously towards Eddie. I hoped so much he would not be disappointed with my oversized body,

When Eddie saw me I really think his jaw dropped and his expression could not have been faked. He left me in no doubt that he approved, it was written all over his smiling face and wide eyes.

"Give us a twirl," he said. I did as asked. There was only disappointment from Eddie when I put on a cover-up on for the walk to the beach. Eddie's reaction could not have been better in helping restore some self-esteem and this made me happy.

We swam, sunbathed and read with breaks for drinks and a small lunch. In terms of actions, what can you say about a day on the beach? One thing it does allow is time to think. I realised that I was more content and relaxed than I had been since I didn't know when. Enjoying the warm sun soaking into my body my thoughts turned to sex. I thought about how nice it would be to have sex outside in the sun. It was impossible right at this minute, for one there were another hundred people within 100 yards either side of where we lay. For another who knew where that gritty sand might end up? I judged myself not quite ready in any case. Yet the mere fact that I was thinking of having sex for real, not just some vague masturbating fantasy was something amazing. Taking this line of thought forwards I also decided it should be with Eddie, if he would have me. The man was modest, but with it, he quietly grew on you. I realised my feelings had gone from just liking his intelligence, and his seemingly genuine interest in me and my opinions as opposed to just getting into my panties, to something considerably more. I really, seriously, liked his company and thought about him much of the time. With my weak girlish behaviour, I had proved in spades that Eddie was highly tolerant which was important to me right now. I could not help but smile to myself when I remembered him telling me of his 'big idea' for me to strip in front of him. I had freaked out, thought the worst of him, called him names yet had eventually done as he suggested. His idea proved so right and had been the major key to a return of some personal confidence, and most importantly, I was happy!

That evening we had another excellent meal at the same family restaurant we had visited earlier in the week. Over dinner, we agreed that the next day we would do a longer tour of the island with the aim of seeing a couple of beaches on the northern side, which came highly recommended.

Returning to the hotel my thoughts returned to those I had been having on the beach.

"Eddie, I have a question and would like an honest answer. When does me experimenting with not covering up turn into a prick tease that makes you hate me?"

"How can you think that I'd ever prefer you to be covered up to naked?" He replied, then continued, "You really don't understand how beautiful you are. If you want to be naked for naked's sake, if you want to experiment with being naked in order to get over past events, or any other reason that's all AOK with me. Answering your question directly, for someone to be, 'prick teasing', it would have to be done out of spite. That's not you. So do what makes you happy and don't be afraid, ever, to wear as much or as little in my presence."

He poured me some water. Another question then formed in my mind, which I spat out before I lost the confidence, "I have another question re the prick teasing theme. Could you share a bed with me sometime without sex?"

______

I cared more and more for Honey. I told myself there was no hope between an older guy like me and her romantically, but that didn't stop me caring, wanting. Now, however, she was asking if she could go to bed with me but not have sex!

It seemed the best thing was to say how I felt. "You are welcome in my bed anytime but there is a rule. There are no clothes of any sort allowed".

Honey looked at me with an expression I could not read. I gathered she wanted me to continue. "I have never owned pyjamas. I wore my briefs the first night because of the unique circumstances and that was the first time I have worn any clothing in bed in my adult life and won't again. As for the reasons for you not wearing any clothes then I could try and put it all on you and say that its the next stage for you to beat your demons. Try and make it sound like a selfless act on my behalf." I smiled and paused. "The truth though is totally selfish. If you do this then I want to look at that beauty. Even more important, I want to hold and sleep with your warm beautiful body against mine and not have some piece of clothing getting in the way between us."

Whilst trying to keep it light-hearted I thought it both truthful and a fair offer. Honey looked thoughtful and showed no sign of being upset by what I'd said. After a moment she said, "I'll have to think about that some. I want to, but not sure when I'll be ready."

Trying to lighten the mood I said, "Well, no pressure but there is one good thing that applies for this week only. If you come to my bed then change your mind you don't have to run across the road naked to reach your own bed."

"True" was all she said in reply, with a smile, moving back towards her own bed indicating the conversation was over.

In what had almost become a ritual, but one I certainly never tired of watching, Honey carefully removed her clothes, folded them and put them away before turning to me, saying goodnight and getting into bed.