A Cyber Experience

Story Info
One sided "cyber sex" created for a girl's first time.
1.5k words
4.16
41.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFinch
KFinch
10 Followers

We're both sitting on your bed and I make the first move. My hand caresses the side of your face and I move closer. Our lips touch and our mouths open. Our tongues enter each other's mouths as electric fills our bodies.

My hand runs through your hair as I kiss you and our bodies get closer to each other.

I move your head up and start to kiss down your neck slowly. Soft wet kisses from below your ear down to your shoulder.

My other hand is behind your back pulling you into me as I bite your neck nice and soft, sucking on your skin.

I work my way back up to your ear and bite your earlobe. I whisper into your ear how beautiful you are and how I want you.

I pull off your shirts and leave your bra on and lay you back on the bed.

I get on top of you and start to kiss down your chest, softly biting as I move to your breasts.

I leave your bra on and kiss the exposed skin of your breasts. Then pass over to your stomach to kiss down to your sweats.

I move back up to your breasts and pick up your body to reach around and unhook your bra.

After your bra is off I pause in awe at how beautiful you are.

My hands run down to rub your legs as I kiss your breasts, slowly kissing around your nipple, teasing you.

Then I take your left nipple into my mouth and flick it softly with my tongue. You moan a little as my hot mouth touches your nipple.

I suck it into my mouth and bite it softly, scraping my teeth over it, making it harden in my mouth from excitement.

Then I slowly kiss over to your other breast to give it the same attention.

My tongue swirls around your areola before I take your other nipple into my mouth.

Sucking hard and biting softly, flicking your nipple into my mouth. My hand reaches under you back as it arches to pull you closer into my body.

I move back down your stomach, kissing slowly, getting lower and lower. I get to your sweatpants and reach up to pull them off.

I take my shirt off and move back down between your legs.

My hands reach under your legs and I kiss the insides of your thighs.

I kiss up your legs to your panties and then cross over to the other leg.

my fingers start to rub the outside over your panties, rubbing through to your lips... my fingers trace your pussy up and down, getting it nice and wet and then I rub your clit through your panties.

I pull your panties off and get back between your legs. My tongue softly touches your pussy lips as I start at the bottom and lick up to your clit.

I take your clit into my mouth and my finger finds its way inside you to rub your gspot.

I softly suck your clit in my mouth and press my tongue over it, licking softly up and down.

Your body arches and my free hand is under your ass, pulling you into my and you begin to move into my face.

My tongue moves faster over your clit, up and down flicking it as I push a second finger into your pussy.

My hands reach up to your breasts while my tongue continues to rub your clit.

I lick my fingers to get them nice and wet and then pinch your nipples, nice and soft. Your nipples harden and I flick them with my fingers as I continue to lick your clit.

You body starts to arch and I need to be inside you.

I move up and take off my pants; your body has helped me get nice and hard to fuck you.

I move up onto your body and put my dick at the entrance to your pussy.

I grab it and push it between the folds of your pussy lips, teasing you more, getting you wetter, and then I take the head to rub it on your clit.

Your body arches again and I push my dick into you. Your pussy stretches around me as I push into you. Nice and slow I push into you inch by inch.

You let out a soft moan as I reach my limit and fill you up.

I kiss you as I pull out and begin to fuck you.

In and out I go, nice and slow to let your pussy adjust to fit me.

I grind into you with each thrust to rub your clit against my pelvis.

In and out, deeper into you.

Our lips meet again as we moan into each other's mouths.

I reach under your legs and pull your legs over my shoulder, lifting your ass off the bed, allowing me deeper access.

I push into you again, deeper than before. Your body is trapped and pinned against the bed as I fuck you harder and deeper.

I pull out of you and flip you over doggy style. I look at your beautiful ass in the air as I move behind you. I position my dick back against your pussy and push in.

My dick slides deep into you as I meet your ass with my thrust.

In and out I slam into you, my body lays down on yours and I reach under to grab your tits while I fuck you.

I pinch your nipples as I thrust in and out of you. We both moan in the pleasure.

My hand moves down to your clit and my finger rubs against your clit and I continue to fuck you harder.

In and out of your pussy, my finger rubbing on your clit, pleasure shoots through your body like electricity.

I grab on to your hips for leverage and fuck you harder, I slap against your ass with each thrust.

In and out, pulling you into me with each thrust to get deeper into your pussy.

You feel so tight and wet.

Then I get a little rougher. I grab onto your hair and pull you back.

Your hands come off the bed as your body arches.

I turn your head towards me to see that look of pleasure from inside you and the pain from pulling your hair.

You look so beautiful as I can see the side of you breast bounce with each thrust and the look of pleasure on your face from each thrust.

I pull you back further so we are upright and pull your hair so you face is towards me enough to kiss you.

Then I push you back down to the bed and continue to fuck you hard and deep.

I grab you by the hips and lift you up as I fall back and have you land on top of me. I'm laying on the bed with my dick still in you and you are riding me on top.

I grab your ass and help guide you up and down on me.

You lean back and put your hands on the bed for support.

This gives me access to your clit again and I reach around and concentrate and rubbing your clit to make you cum while you continue to bounce on my dick.

I run my finger through your lips to get it nice and wet again before touching your sensitive clit. Your body shakes a little when my finger hits your clit.

My dick continues to fuck you as I get closer to orgasm and cumming inside you.

I hold out, wanting to make you cum first.

You lay back on me and I reach up and grab your breast as I continue to fuck you from underneath. I squeeze your tit hard and bite your neck as I continue to fuck you.

My other hand continues to rub your clit faster.

Up and down, faster and faster, making your body arch in pleasure, getting closer to cumming.

My dick continues to stretch your pussy. It swells even bigger inside you as I get closer to cumming.

I want you to cum for me baby.

My hands are full with a tit and your clit and my dick continues to push into your pussy.

Cum for me.

Your body gets closer, your back arches more.

Then I feel your pussy tighten over my dick, squeezing it. Your hold body tenses up and starts to shake as you feel an orgasm shoot through your body.

My hand squeezes your tit tighter, hold you too me as you cum and then I can't take it anymore and I start to shoot inside you.

Shot after shot of my hot cum fills your pussy, you feel the warmth fill you as your orgasm peaks and your whole body shakes.

You feel me shake and thrust under you as I finish filling your pussy with my cum and we both collapse on each other.

KFinch
KFinch
10 Followers