A Damn Piss Bomb!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always thought of myself as the twisted one, but Lauren was throwing me for a loop with her request which I did in lightning speed. As she erotically applied a heavy coating to my cock, I figured that I'd just lean back and enjoy her hand-job. It was then the Lauren shared, "Stan, there were times when Larry wasn't satisfied with being sucked or jerked off. Because he can be so sniveling and persistent, I finally gave into him. What? No, I didn't let him fuck my pussy...but...there's another hole that I have, Stan. Yeah that one.

"To be honest, I didn't care for anal sex at first. It started when Larry would finger and probe my butt-hole while I was sucking on him. It was annoying at first but he kept at it and then with some lubricant, it became...well, okay. As I said, Larry kept nagging me when it came to getting what he wants. But it was when he threatened to use me vaginally regardless of the consequences, that I finally gave in and let Larry crammed his dick up my virgin ass.

"Let me you, there's a big difference between a finger and a cock...a big painful one. However, with a lot of lubrication, a sense of conjugal resignation, and a desire to just get it over with, I learned to relax. Although I pretend to be in excruciating pain whenever we do it, I found anal sex was...not that bad. However, I'd never tell my bastard husband of that. There have been times when I think the only reason he stays married to me is because he can't find another woman who will let him butt-fuck her."

I couldn't believe my ears when Lauren said, "Stan, I want you to sodomize me... yeah, that's right. Take this nice hard and well-greased cock of yours and corn-hole me good. Don't worry...you won't hurt me...and I know this sound perverted...ha, me the pervert. Ooh, and right now I'm so damn horny. I want you so badly...please, Stan, don't make me beg. Sodomize me."

With that Lauren turned around so that her chest and face was on the sofa seat as she knelt with her legs spread. Then looking at me over her shoulder with a pleading face, she reached back and spread her generous butt cheeks. I immediately knew by the look of her anus that Lauren's anal proclivity was true for instead seeing a tight clench pucker, there was a slightly open and inviting asshole.

I found myself kissing and then drilling my stiff tongue into her irresistible ass. My tongue-fucking brought moans of unexpected passion from Lauren's lips. One well-lubricated finger and then two were easily accepted by her saliva-coated rubbery hole as I kissed, licked, and lightly bit Lauren's tantalizing spongy buns. Her broad buttocks wiggled enticingly and unable to resist any longer, I mounted her like a bull taking his prized cow. My slippery dick head pressed into her anal opening and I was surprised how after a little initial resistance, I slipped into her bowels like a hot knife slicing through soft butter.

"Ohhh, yeah," Lauren cried out as she took my entire length. "Oh, my god, I never knew being butt-fucked could feel so nasty great! Oooh yeah...especially when you want to ass-reamed really bad," Lauren groaned passionately as she rocked back and forth. I could feel her fingernails light scrape against my tighten nuts and I knew that Lauren was fingering herself as I slowly pumped her delicious bung hole.

"Stan, did I ever tell you that I love it when you take charge at work and of me. I love your suggestions as to what I should wear and what looks good on me...of course now I know why. Ooh, fuck, I love the way you're booty-bumping me. Tonight feels so surreal, and I need to make sure that this is really happening. Stan, can I ask you something else? Can you spank me? Spank my big butt good like the naughty bitch that I secretly am.

My open hand cracked sharply on Lauren's spongy buttocks, leaving a redden palm print on her once creamy skin. "Oww, yeah! Oh, don't stop! Spank me while you fuck my ass with your big fat cock! Oh, yeah, Stan! I know this is sick...but now that I've been punished for my sinful ways...I now can be as wicked as I want to be. Fuck me, Stan, fill me with your load! I want to be oozing your spunk from me all night long! Oh yeah, fuck my ass, Stan!"

The buzzer for the drier went off in the background but neither of us paid any attention to her dried clothing as I vigorously took a willing Lauren's anus while spanking her buns. When she finally came in a gut-wrenching orgasm, she squirted sexual release again but this time soaking the throw rug and sofa side. Moments later, I exploded my loins into her churning bowels. When I regrettably withdrew later, I got off at the sight of my creamy semen seeping from her dilated asshole and down her soft inner thighs.

It was a no-brainer that I kept Lauren naked all weekend long as we spun sinful fantasies and fucked in every conceivable way in my place. I gave Lauren so many sperm enemas and orgasms that she finally had to beg me to stop or she wouldn't be able to sit at work in the coming week. However, before I dropped her off at her place, Lauren let me fuck her incredibly tight, wet-velvet soft pussy, urging me to shoot my sperm deep into her willing womb as if to sealed our newfound love for each other.

It goes without saying that Lauren divorced Larry soon after that weekend of discovery. She decided that it was time for her son, Andy, to grow up fast, and that Larry would now fulfill his parental obligations. Lauren then moved in with me and we continue to make out like rabbits with her all of her inviting body orifices available to me. Despite her at her age, Lauren has made it known that she wouldn't mind having my child. Insisting on no contraceptive in our relationship, Lauren just says that if it happens, then it happens.

At this moment, Lauren is working wonders sucking and jerking on my unbelievably hard manhood. Her butt is a vivid beet-red from her favorite form of foreplay which makes her super-randy. I'm on the edge of spewing two-balls full of sperm but can't make up my mind whether to shoot my load. Her hot mouth, her puckered asshole, and hot wet-velvet love tube are all so tempting. Oh, oh, Lauren's is solving my dilemma by climbing onto my laps and telling me how badly she wants my baby-batter fertilizing her wanton womb. Oh well, I guess that solves that dilemma.

And oh, yeah, to all these dynamic and welcomed developments in our life, I thank god for that punk kid and his damn piss bomb.

12