A Damsel in Distress Ch. 04

Story Info
Cedric joins in on some family fun.
2.6k words
4.03
12.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer!!

All parties involved are over the age of 18.

This is a story more focused on the characters and plot so there may be little to no sex scenes in a few chapters as I want to develop the characters themselves. This story also contains some incest so if that's not your thing, then I suggest you leave now.

*****

Cedric woke up wrapped in his still sleeping husband Rowland and looked over at him. It was still early but he could see Rowland's toned body wrapped around him Cedric's small chest. He laid there just feeling Rowland's body against him made him feel safe and secure but he eventually pulled out from his grasp and sat down at the balcony. Cedric sat there and contemplated what to do with this newfound information. Cedric was originally shocked but he soon found it quite hot when he went back over it. On the one hand he could tell Rowland and have it possibly exposed, or on the other hand he could tell Elizabeth that he knows. He eventually decided to tell Elizabeth about it and that he wouldn't tell anyone because it wasn't his business to know.

Cedric stood up to get back in bed when he noticed something sticking up from the covers. Rowland was at half mast in his sleep and was making a tent in the sheets. Cedric saw and had a devious idea. He got on the bed and crawled over to his husband. He slowly pulled the white covers down to right below Rowland's knees. He could see the semi-erect penis standing upright and licked his lips. He hovered his head over the shaft and lowered his mouth down to as low as it could go without touching the penis at all. Just as he reached the base of the 7 inch penis, he put his hands on Rowland's balls. He then closed his now slobbery mouth around the base and began to move up and down in a rhythmic way. He kneaded the balls in his hands as he felt the cock twitch inside his mouth and begin to swell. He quickened his pace feeling the cock grow in his mouth as it now was able to reach the back of his mouth. His tongue swirled around the penis and he felt Rowland begin to stir. Rowland moaned half awake and this only made Cedric's lust grow stronger. He began to go faster and faster until he felt the sperm explode out. It mostly just shot to the back of Cedric's mouth but he got a mouthful and swallowed it down happily. Rowland was wide awake now and looked down lovingly at Cedric who was grinning.

"Well good morning darling, I see you couldn't wait to have your breakfast," Rowland said.

"I had an idea so I pounced on it, did I do something wrong?" Cedric asked innocently with a little devious smirk.

"Oh no sweetie, I think it was a wonderful idea," He said while giving Cedric a big kiss, " You should do it more often." They laughed and got up to get ready.

Rowland got cleaned up first and then called in the hand maidens. Rowland was still naked and getting ready when Cedric noticed a few of the hand maidens, including Anne, staring down at the penis occasionally and when they turned to Cedric, gave a little wink. Cedric stifled a giggle along with the rest of the hand maidens and they continued getting ready. They eventually were clothed with Rowland in a nice brown vest and some really dark green linen clothes. Cedric wore an emerald green sheath dress with little patterns on the seams. He also wore a pair of 4 inch high heels, a corset, and some ear rings.

As they went downstairs to the dining hall, they met up with King Simon and Princess Elizabeth. Simon wore maroon red wool robes and the crown and Elizabeth wore a short crimson red dress along with some red sandals. They all made their way to their seats and ate and began to talk. Cedric noticed that his eyes kept drifting towards Elizabeth and Simon to see them exchange a few glances. Once they were done, they all went to Rowland's study.

In this room was a large round olive green rug with a rather large table in the middle of the rug. On the table was a map of the kingdom and many figurines for cities, forts, and other places as well. There was also a large wooden desk with a balcony behind it being covered by forest green drapes. The four gathered around the table with Rowland and Simon making most of the conversation while Cedric and Elizabeth just stood there listening. More than a few times, Cedric would find Simon's hand wander up and end up cup Cedric's soft, cushioned ass. Cedric whipped his head back at Simon who gave him a little grin and a wink before returning to what he was saying. Cedric stood there in shock trying to process what to do next. Simon's gentle hand grew to a firm grasp as he would not let go and Cedric nearly melted from a combination of pain and pleasure.

This continued on for a while until Cedric finally asked Elizabeth to talk with him outside. They went to the garden and began walking among the lilies, roses, and other flowers when they came to a bench and sat down.

"What's up Gwen?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

"I have to tell you something Elizabeth."

"Please, you can call me Ellie, and what's wrong?"

"I know, Ellie."

"What do you know?" Elizabeth asked worriedly.

"I know about you and Simon. I was heading up to sleep when I wanted to say goodnight to you when I saw you and Simon doing . . . you know . . . " Cedric sheepishly said. Elizabeth stood in shock and started shaking her head.

"No. No no no no no. Oh god." Elizabeth placed her head in her hands and began to pout.

"It's okay Ellie. It really is, I don't care what you two do. It's your business what you two do in your spare time in your private time. Trust me I should know." Cedric immediately regretted his word choice as Elizabeth responded in between sobs.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. Don't worry about it."

"No, if you expect me to trust you with my secret, I have to know something in return."

Cedric tried resisting but eventually gave in. He told the story of how he got to be known as Gwen and by the end of it, Elizabeth's jaw was hung open.

"So you mean--"

"Yes, I'm actually Cedric." Silence followed for a few seconds until Elizabeth squealed and hugged him.

"I trust you now" Elizabeth said while giving him a tended embrace. The rest of the day went on as usual until a little after lunch when Cedric ran into Simon in the corridor.

"Hello my king," Cedric said while doing a courtesy. But before Cedric could get a response, he was pushed into a hall way. Cedric asked "What are you--" but before he could finish his question, Simon grabbed Cedric's penis through the dress squeezing it tightly. Cedric gasped for air and tried to push Simon's hand away when Simon used his other hand to grab both of Cedric's hands and held them high above Cedric's head and against the wall.

"You think that Elizabeth wouldn't tell me about you knowing and about this?" Simon growled while squeezing tighter around Cedric's shaft. Simon leaned so closely in that Cedric could not only feel Simon's breath against his own face, but their noses were touching.

"I promise I won't tell, please. Just please let go." Cedric whimpered.

"Are you telling me what to do?!" Simon growled and his nostrils flared.

"Nooooooo" Cedric's words melted into a loud uncontrollable moan. But before his cries could be heard, Simon pushed his lips forward and kissed Cedric to silence him. Simon's beard was prickly and his lips were tough and coarse. But all of that just disappeared as Simon's tongue fought with Cedric's and Cedric knew he could do nothing to stop him even if he wanted to. Simon's squeeze on Cedric's penis stayed there as he eventually pulled away dragging Cedric's lips with him wanting more. Simon stared at a sad Cedric for a second until he finally spoke.

"When Rowland falls asleep tonight, I want you to come find me in my chambers." He ordered. Simon relinquished his grasp and walked back to the corridor. Cedric stood there unclear as to what was about to unfold. The rest of the night was kind of a blur to him and Cedric was on autopilot for the rest of the day. They had dinner and Simon would occasionally make eye contact with Cedric before Cedric would immediately look away. That night after dinner, Cedric and Rowland said their good nights but before they could leave, Simon came in for a hug and whispered into Cedric's ear.

"You better show up, and if you don't I'll tell everybody your secret and banish you from my kingdom." Simon pulled away and gave him a smile before he wished them a good night. Cedric was not in the mood for sex with Rowland that night so he gave him a quick blow job before getting in bed.

It took an hour or two for Cedric to be certain that Rowland was asleep and Cedric got up and tip toed to get out of the chambers. He was in a silk black full body slip with panties and a bra on as well. He sneaked from doorway to doorway barefoot on the cold cobblestone floors before finally making it to Simon's room which was luckily far away from the rest of the rooms. Cedric gave a quiet knock at the door before it was open and he was rushed inside by Elizabeth.

Inside, he was able to see much easier than he had the other night. There was a large maroon red bed with a wooden frame, wool rug, and a few chairs. Simon was sitting in one of the chairs and looked up at Cedric.

"It's about damn time. I was starting to get worried that you might not show." Simon walked over to Cedric and stood before him.

"I don't know if I can go through with th--" But before Cedric could finish what he was saying. Simon slapped him hard. The stinging surprised Cedric and he stood there in astonishment.

"I don't care what you think, if you want to remain in disguise, you will listen to what I say." Simon commanded "Now get on the bed with your ass up." Cedric hesitated at first until Simon raised his hand. "I said now!" Simon struck Cedric again and this time it hurt like hell. The hand print on Cedric's face was clearly visible. The slap caused Cedric's head to turn and for the first time, he saw Elizabeth in a clear light. He saw Elizabeth as a shy and submissive girl and saw that her head was pointed down and wincing every time Cedric got slapped. Cedric went to the bed and leaned on it with his forearms. Simon positioned himself behind Cedric and hiked up Cedric's slip and pulled his panties to his side. Cedric's penis flopped out and Simon laughed.

"Look how adorable this is! She has such a small penis, no wonder her only way to get some is by being fucked. Not only that but look at her panties, she truly is a little bitch aren't you?" Cedric stayed quiet. "Aren't you?!" Simon snarled as he swatted Cedric's ass. Simon laughed as Cedric whimpered and took off his own robes. "Let me show you a real man's cock." Cedric looked behind him to see a monstrous beast behind him. It was about 11 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick in diameter.

Simon wasted no time pushing into Cedric's ass. It was excruciating for Cedric as his plumbing was being torn apart. The girth alone widened Cedric's ass and stretched it out to a point of pain. Simon pushed in as much as possible before taking it all out and repeating the process. The friction must have been wonderful for Simon as he was making groans of pleasure but Cedric felt as if his insides were on fire. Cedric would have screamed if not for Elizabeth who came and kissed him passionately. Elizabeth's kiss suppressed the scream as she tenderly kissed him. She was clearly used to letting Simon do the dominating because she just massaged his tongue with hers. Simon continued going at Cedric for a while where the pain subsided enough to be replaced with immense pleasure.

Cedric broke away from the kiss and moaned "Ooohhhhhhh gooddd."

"You take it bitch, take it like daddy's little slut." Simon snarled at Cedric.

"Fill me daddy!" Cedric cried

"Not yet you little whore, wait for your sister's turn." And with that he pulled out of Cedric.

"No! Please! I'll do anything!" Cedric said while trying to lower himself back on Simon's cock. This made Simon spank Cedric.

"Don't *spank* You *spank* Ever *spank* Tell *spank* Me *spank* What *spank* To *spank* Do *spank* Ever *spank* Again *spank*!!!" Each spank was more forceful than the last. This left Cedric as a puddle in Simon's arms and Elizabeth tried to swoop down to put her mouth on Cedric's penis before she got slapped. "No, if this little bitch wants to pretend like she's a girl, we'll treat her like a girl."

"Yes Daddy." Replied Elizabeth, recovering quickly. With Elizabeth, the slaps were a lot less forceful and more as if a way to get attention. Simon dragged Cedric back on and into a trance of bliss and rhythm as he flipped him over to where his legs were over Simon's shoulders. Simon pushed Elizabeth onto the bed and made Cedric open his mouth. Elizabeth sat down and lower her butt in front of Cedric. Cedric propped himself up and began to start licking the asshole. With each lick, he could feel more and more of Elizabeth's body with his hands. While he did like this, it just wasn't the same as if it was with another guy. Cedric's own penis was swelling and about to burst when he felt Simon grab his cock. Simon squeezed as he had done earlier and this time it hurt even more. Cedric faded in and out of consciousness a couple of times before Cedric finished. Elizabeth pouted as he flopped down as Simon continued to use him for what seemed like hours. When Simon was almost done, he pulled out and sprayed it all over his own hairy chest. Elizabeth pounced on it and began to lick up every drop and Cedric slowly came to do the same. The sweat of the moment combined with the sperm creating an extremely salty mixture. Cedric and Elizabeth finally finished cleaning up every last drop with their tongues before finally laying their heads on Simon's large chest. After a few minutes of tenderly kissing each other, Simon pushed them off and got up to get cleaned up in the powder room.

"You better not be here when I get back" Simon commanded to Cedric before disappearing into the room. Cedric and Elizabeth exchanged glances before hugging.

"I'm so sorry that I got you into this. I really am." Elizabeth apologized.

"It's okay, this is the best sex I've ever had. But is he usually this forceful?"

"No, he just gets like that when he's upset. But you better hurry along now, we don't want you getting in trouble with my daddy here." Cedric nodded before giving her a quick kiss and ducking out the door.