A Dance With The Devil

Story Info
She wanted oral and nothing but oral.
2.7k words
3.97
23.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would be home soon. He always liked that time. The anticipation of it brought a smile to the corners of his mouth. She would be climbing out of the super size SUV she insisted on driving. Looking very prim in her man-cut uniform. He always wondered what the men of Engine Company 304 would say if they knew what he knew. Under that blue cotton uniform was a purple lace bra that held those perfect 36D’s in place. And then the matching thong, splitting that beautiful, round, ass just right.

Yes she was an undercover freak, his undercover freak. With a smile he thought back to the night they met…

It had been quite a wild ride since he spotted her in the crowd at Lucy Florence on a warm Tuesday evening. Poetry readings were always a great place to meet women. Something about a woman with an appreciation for words was very attractive to him. That night as she sat with her girlfriends, there was not hint of the dangerous occupation the kept her from him for days at a time. All he saw was the beautiful, caramel skin the long dark hair and those almond shaped eyes that seemed to look right into his soul. They made eye contact and flirted at a distance for a time until she rose from her seat. Tall, slim yet curvy, she started to walk in his direction. He thought she was headed for the ladies room until she was at his elbow smiling “hello”. Close, so close he could smell his favorite fragrance, Angel. Somehow it was different and even more alluring on her. “Is that seat taken?”

She wore a silk, plum-colored blouse, deliciously sheer, unbuttoned to reveal just a hint of a dark purple silk bra and her ample cleavage. Unbelted faded jeans hugged her ass like a second skin. As she greeted him with a sweetly nervous smile he worked to avoid staring at both taut nipples protruding through the thin material of her top. “It is now,” he answered, thanking the coochie gods he had chosen to come alone. “I’m Jason,” he said as he extended his hand. “Rhonda” she replied while taking it. And at just that moment, as their flesh first touched, a slight spark jumped between the two. “Static electricity”, he said easily “happens a lot this time of year”.

Or was it?

“So, what brings a man like you out here alone?” Rhonda asked. “Are you a poet?” He smiled and replied, “and I don’t even know it.” They shared a laugh at the childish pun. He explained that he dabbled in writing short stories and poetry but not the kind usually presented at the coffee shop. Maybe he would let her read some, someday. “Do you write?” he asked. She explained that she had come with some girlfriends just to take in the atmosphere and “get out of the house” for a while. “Same for me” he told her, ”Nice place to be on a Tuesday, especially tonight”. After a little more small talk and a couple of mocha lattes they decided to take a walk around the small Afro-Centric village that served as the home for the coffee house. By then he knew that there was something different about her, but could not quite put his finger on it.

“So when do I get to read some of these stories?” Rhonda asked. “How about now?” he answered. “Are you trying to get me over to your place?” she asked. “Yes” came the response. “Good” she said, “just be careful. Didn't your mama tell you? Never dance with the devil. It may be what you’re craving for”. So they came to be sitting in his comfortable den, listening to smooth jazz, sipping wine, while she read some of his latest work on the computer and he watched her.

No doubt about it, he was good. As she began to read she could feel it. It wasn’t the wine or the music or even the smell of him. It was the words that jumped from the screen and made her nipples swell, made her start to squirm slightly in her seat. She could feel the warmth in her loins, her thong beginning to moisten. There was just a little extra glow on her upper lip as she read his words. “You didn’t tell me these were so, erotic” she breathed softly. He had seen it before. Women always looked at him a little differently after they read him, after they learned his depth.

For her part she knew what she wanted. She knew she would taste him. There, then. She wanted to taste his mind, massage his body, to rub and stroke his soul. And if he knew how to handle himself she just might let him come inside, where few were permitted. “You my be good with words Mr. Writer-man, but sit back cause I’m about to put on a show.”

She stood up close to him, pushed him into the chair she had just vacated, then backed away and put her hand on her blouse to unbutton it, circling with a finger the silhouette of an erect nipple in the opaque cup of her bra, her eyes half-closed as she drank in the sensation. “I’m going to strip for you” she said with a devilish glint in her almond shaped eyes, “and if you’re good we will see what comes after that.” She so loved to be in control.

She removed the blouse and let it drop to the floor to reveal her thin bra and ample breasts. She was basking in his attention, his eyes feasting on her revealed flesh. With a snap she undid her front-clasp bra and then turned back, still covering her breasts from his eyes with two fingers holding the bra in place.

“You are gorgeous,” He said, as his fingers began to knead the head of his dick, still horizontally squashed in his black jeans. Keeping her eyes locked on his she unbuttoned the fly on her 501’s with one hand as she let her bra fall to either side of her breasts. Her breasts had always been her best feature. Round, gravity-defying breasts, 36D’s, that stood out from her chest as if they were still supported. Caramel in color with perfectly round areola, the nipples were already at attention and caused him to let out a small moan as he licked his lips.

“My god you have a fucking perfect body” he told her, emphasizing the word ‘fucking’ as she blushed from the compliment. She knew she had great tits and loved the praise. Her unzipped jeans revealed the top of her matching thong. Now she smiled confidently, touching her tongue to her upper lip and teeth, and turned away after finally letting her bra drop to the floor. Fully topless, her hands slipped inside her jeans as she began to push them off of her hips to reveal her perfectly formed ass. The tiny thong could not hide the beautiful round cheeks that in the center fell into a deep crack that began as a dainty crease above her panty line and obviously widened as it descended to her pussy. She pulled on the thong as her jeans fell to her knees and then her ankles. She stepped out of them to reveal heaven on earth, the most stunning butt he had ever seen in the flesh. She turned to face him as her fingers glided across her stomach and down to stroke suggestively just at the top of her slit, her eyes heavy lidded and staring straight through him, betraying her escalating desire.

She stepped forward, lifted one foot and placed it on the edge of his chair, wiggling her toes as they slid just under his balls, and asked him to remove her anklet. As he did he noticed the growing damp circle in the crotch of her purple thong that now had far eclipsed its point of origin and inhaled her aroma. He handed the anklet to her, and she teasingly held open the waist of the thong and dropped in the anklet, then returned her foot to the floor. Her fingers went to her mound as she smiled and clenched together her legs.

She knew she had him now. He was so damned aroused that he could barely think straight. He dropped to one knee, now barely able to contain the impulse to pull her down and unceremoniously fuck her right there on the floor. Starting at her knees he slid a hand between her thighs, making circles as it climbed toward its prize. She obligingly parted her legs and returned one foot to the seat of the chair, as his fingers came to rest on the underside of her pussy now so close to his mouth. He traced the smooth and hairless skin under the edge of her thong. Reaching one finger inside, she shivered as link by link he drew out the anklet wet with her desire, feeling her distended lips on the backs of his hand. He dropped the anklet on the table and then savored her juices by rubbing his finger on his lips.

After caressing the length of each leg he softly kissed all over the bare part of her ass, making sure as to avoid touching her luscious and inviting crack. He blew warm breath through her thong and into her pussy and the crack of her ass as he dragged his nails up and down the backs of her legs. He gently pulled upward on the thong straps forcing the thin back material deeper into the crack of her ass then flicked his tongue up and down the newly revealed landscape of her lips. The tang of her ass and pussy really began to get under his skin as he traced the outermost ridge of her crack with his tongue, painting a thin line on the circle of darker, hairless skin that formed the outermost edge of her hot wet slit, still hidden and awaiting attention.

Then suddenly the tables were turned. Seriously determined she said “your turn to strip Mr. Writer-man. I can’t wait to see you.”

He sat and took off his shoes and socks, and then stood and removed his shit to reveal his 6’2”, 230 lb frame. As he took off his belt and she said, “stop. Come here.”

She pulled him close and while placing a massaging hand on his crotch to finally feel his manhood, proceeded to suck his nipples, one after the other. She undid the button on his jeans and unzipped his fly, finally running her fingers through his pubic hair. “Mmmm, go on,” she said.

First he took off his pants stopping at his boxer briefs with his firm dick bulging through the material and reached in to stroke himself, drawing out the suspense. She never looked him in the eye this whole time, instead focusing her attention on his crotch and legs. He finally removed the underwear to reveal his dick, eight, thick circumcised inches curving gently to a head that is larger proportionally than the shaft. She noticed right away that it was much darker in color then the rest of his body, looking like it was formed of dark Godiva chocolate. He stroked himself a bit longer, pulsing from excitement, looking at her now laying there on the rug, her legs spread as her finger ran up and down her wet slit, still partially hidden by the thong.

At that moment he spoke for the first time in a long while. “So tell me something, what are your limits, sexually?” he asked. “Baby I really have no limits” she replied confidently. “I don't do two men…that's about the only thing… I'm very picky who I let enter me. That is not a play area for all. Tonight, I just want to taste you and maybe let you taste me. Can you handle that?”

At that moment she could have had him to agree to anything. “ I want to taste you first, he said firmly.” No way she was going to argue with that. She was about to explode anyway. He stretched her out and prepared for his desert as he hooked his thumbs under the band of her thong and pulled it away from her. She lay back on the rug as he slid his hand down her body. He dragged his hand down her stomach and over her smooth, hairless pussy.

"You shave??" he asked her.

He could feel the heat in her body rise with the answer. "At least twice a week." He kissed down the smooth skin and opened her swollen lips with his fingers. He softly blew air on her before lowering his head and licking across the surface of her cleft and lips. She gyrated her hips towards him before he pressed his face into her dripping wet pussy. “Damn baby, you taste soooo good!” His tongue slid into her and she raised her hips to open her pussy to him even more.

He liked to take is time and gently licked her clitoris and swollen lips, slowly moving his head from side to side. He slid two of his fingers into her, pumping in and out of her. Then added another while licking and gently biting her clitoris. She raised her backside off the floor as he licked down to her puckered brown asshole and sent his tongue exploring there. She tasted like heavy sweet cream as he sent his tongue deep inside her warmth. Her breathing came more rapidly as the combination of his tongue and fingers created waves of pleasure rushing her to orgasm. He seemed to know just when to stop, each time bringing her close then slowing. “Don’t tease me babe, I need to cum in your mouth now!” When she came, she moaned loudly and only then did he remove his fingers. She could feel him licking and sucking her cum into his mouth. She wished she had warned him about her squirting orgasms but he didn’t seem surprised. “Oh baby, that was a real moan-gasm” she said breathlessly. She lay there for a few minutes catching her breath as he watched.

After she recovered, she pushed him on his back and knelt between his legs. “I want you to feed me your dick” she said, “let me taste it right now”. She took his already aroused 8- inch dick in her hand. She licked the tip while pulling air into her mouth around the head then slowly licked around it as she steadily brought it into her mouth. She sucked on him with slow, steady back and forth motions while she stroked it with her tongue and moaned softly.

The taste was delicious and she could feel the tiny pre-cum drops hitting her tongue. She sucked harder and felt him release her hair from the clip and run his hands through it. His legs started to shake with the first sign of orgasm and she squeezed the dick at its base to slow him down. She remembered how many times he brought her to the edge and now it was her turn. She held his rigid dick in her hand and stroked it while she licked and sucked on his balls and the tender flesh between them and his asshole. He began to moan and she said yeah baby, “all around the world” just as she snaked her tongue into the crevice of his ass.

Now she had him. He was squirming and shivering. Only then did she return to his shaft. She sucked him in with slow, steady, back and forth motions taking it a little deeper each time, surprising herself with how much she could fit. It was only moments before he exploded in her mouth. She ran her tongue along the bottom of his tip as she swallowed his cum in hungry gulps. Her arms were resting on his thighs now and she continued to suck on him, slurping at the wetness there. She stopped only after he had spent himself in her mouth four or five more times. Slowly sliding him out of her mouth, she licked away the remaining drops. He said, “save me some” and only then did they kiss for the first time.

Yes, that was some first night and she would be home soon…

AGAM/2004