A Dancer for a Dancer Ch. 02

Story Info
Our yearly trip to Vegas.
3.2k words
4.48
60.2k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After admitting to my wife Regina, that just the mere thought of her getting fucked by another guy, instantly made me rock hard, our sex life changed for the better. That is because Regina used it to her advantage. Whenever she was horny, which was and is often, she was able to creatively make a subtle comment to get me going when she wanted to.

One time we were out to dinner, and she said hello to another couple who I didn't know, although she introduced me. When we were seated at our table, I asked who they were. She leaned over and whispered, "Well he is the brother of a guy I worked for during college. I think I gave him like five blowjobs over the course of a month or so."

"Oooh, you naughty girl, you."

Even more quietly she whispered in my ear, "I never knew a guy who, when he came, sooo much stuff came out! He was incredible," she giggled.

As she giggled, she slid her hand down to my crotch and tapped her fingers on my erection.

"What do we have here, big boy, does hearing about Kyle filling my mouth with cum turn you on?"

"Yes," I groaned, "as if you didn't know."

"So let me ask you, would you rather rush thru dinner so we can get home and you can fuck me? Or would you prefer I follow Kyle to the bathroom and suck his cock until he cums in my mouth?"

"How about the second thing first and the first thing second," I raised my eyebrows.

"Now who's naughty?" she laughed loudly.

Well nothing happened at the restaurant other than her keeping me hard the entire time and even pushing me to the brink of cumming two or three times! When we got to the car, she took my cock out and put it in her mouth. In about three minutes I exploded in her mouth and all over her face. We fucked like bunnies when we got home. Things were great.

Occasionally we talked about actually acting on this fantasy but Regina always rejected any means I came up with for finding a willing participant. Someone we knew? No fucking way. Total stranger? Gross! Craigslist? Adult friend finder? Skeevy! Those were all the ways I could think of. She said these things are better left as fantasies anyway. Besides, we have so much fun now, why spoil it. I really couldn't argue. I was having the best sex of my life all the time!

Regina and I are both in the software business, and used to work for the same company. We still are in Vegas together at least twice a year for trade shows. We often go a few days early or stay a few days late to enjoy the strip. This is where we were when we met the dancer.

We were sitting at the bar of a high end restaurant, (yes they actually have those there now), when a guy came up to Regina and said, "Pardon me but I believe you are in my seat?"

As he said it, he reached forward to grab his phone he'd left there. We hadn't noticed it.

"Oh I'm sorry," Regina exclaimed, "I didn't see that!"

I immediately jumped up to give Regina my stool in this crowded bar when the guy said, "Oh! you guys are together, you know what, don't worry about it, I think I'm getting stood up any way!"

Regina said, "You are getting stood up? That's novel. I'd like to see the girl who is standing you up. You are positively lovely."

He laughed and said, "Well, you see, she's the star."

"The star?" I asked.

"You see, we are in the same show right now. At the Bellagio. I'm chorus, she's the lead. Funny thing is she asked me hear tonight. Go figure. She was supposed to be here 45 minutes ago."

Now Regina was really excited. She had danced from the time she was 5 years old up until college when she stopped. She introduced herself to Casey as we learned was his name, and offered to buy him a drink as she wanted to pepper him with questions. And pepper she did. Boy can she grill someone when she wants too. Where are you from, what have you been in, who have you met etc... They were getting along famously, when the hostess came up and told us our table was ready.

I said, "Casey would you join us for dinner? Regina will be devastated if you if you say no."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to impose, you guys go ahead and."

Regina cut him off, stood up, grabbed his arm and marched him to our table. That settles that I thought.

We had great time. We laughed, talked and eventually danced after dinner. Regina and Casey danced a lot. They danced fast, they danced slow they danced very, very close! Every few songs, I'd cut in, and dance with Regina myself. She was definitely enjoying her self big time. How often does one get to spend the night dancing with a professional! I was also noticing a certain look in her eye.

"What?" she said.

"I didn't say anything," I answered.

"But you were thinking it," she said with those raised eyebrows.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I teased.

We both laughed and then Casey came back and said my turn and whirled Regina away.

After a while, we sat back down at our table to take a break and talk some more. One of the subjects that we discussed, was how difficult it was to make a living as an artist. Casey, you see, didn't make a lot of money and often he was between shows and even when he wasn't, dancing chorus didn't pay much. But he loved what he did and was still hoping for his big break. I asked him if he tended bar or waited tables to make ends meet.

"Not exactly," was his reply looking down.

"What do you do?" Regina asked.

"Well," he hesitated, "I work as a stripper believe it or not."

"Really," Regina exclaimed, "like a Chippindale's kind of thing?"

"Well no, not like that. In fact if you do that, you kiss your career goodbye. Once these producers and choreographers know you've stripped in a club, they will never hire you again. It's like an unwritten rule, but it is carved in stone!"

"So what kind of stripping are we talking about then?" Regina asked.

"Well is has to be private. Mostly I do bachelorette parties, and stuff like that," Casey continued.

I was curious, "Do you mind me asking how much that pays?"

"Well, I usually make at least 500 bucks and sometimes as much as a 1000."

"Wow, not bad for what I assume is only a few hours work," I inquired.

"Sometimes only an hour," he said. "But to be honest it can be fairly humiliating and awkward because I don't go any further than stripping and inevitably there is the drunk girl who is trying to drag you into a room and you have to explain that, that is not gonna happen."

"Although, some of the guys I dance with make a lot of money doing that!"

"Having sex with the bachelorette's?" Regina asked, now actually blushing.

"Yes, and other things," Casey said.

"Like what other things," Regina pressed him.

"Well, the big money, and you can make like 5 to 10 grand if you meet the requirements, is to do what the dancer's call stretch the female whale," now it was Casey's turn to blush.

"What the hell does that mean?" Regina said laughing hysterically.

Casey looked at me and said, "I've probably said enough all ready. I don't want to offend you."

"I think I know what it means," I said looking at Regina.

"What?" she said.

I looked at Casey and said, "It's OK, Regina can handle it."

Casey looked at Regina and asked, "Do you know what a whale is in Vegas?"

"Of course, it's a high roller," she answered back.

"Well, believe it or not, some of these guys get off on watching their wives have sex with another guy," Casey said.

"You don't say!" Regina said looking at me a little too obviously.

"And the requirements you spoke of, one of them is a big dick," Regina said bluntly.

Casey just about did a spit take at that one but finally said, "Yes, that would be one of the critical requirements."

"And is that why you don't do it, because you don't ummm, meet the requirements," Regina said sympathetically.

Casey smiled and said, "No that's not it, in fact the reason I get so much bachelorette work is because I more than meet the requirement. The reason I don't stretch is because I'm trying to maintain a shred of dignity in this whole thing."

"Oh, well that is understandable," Regina said while processing the fact that Casey had just told her he had a big dick.

I was chuckling, when some George Clinton came on and P Funk is something I just can't resist. All three of us jumped up and got back on the dance floor where we remained for the next hour. Watching Regina and Casey grind was making me so fucking horny! After a while we headed back to our table, Regina said she'd catch up to us and went to the bathroom.

As we sat down, me out of breath, Casey having barely broke a sweat, he said, "Regina'a amazing. You are one lucky guy!"

"Thanks," I said. "She really likes you too."

"I should probably get going, what time is it?" Casey asked.

I realized it was 1:30 am and we had been together for about 6 hours.

Then, I decided just to go for it.

"You wouldn't want to come up to our room for a night cap would you," my stomach turning.

"Night cap?" Casey looked at me.

"Look Casey, I wouldn't pay you to fuck Regina, but if she'd go along with it, I'd love to see it happen. You see I'm one of THOSE guys, and although we have never done anything other than talk about it, tonight I have a feeling if ever something were to happen..."

"And what you and me, because I don't..."

I cut Casey off, "No I'm completely straight you wouldn't have to worry about that."

"Hmmmm," Casey was thinking. "You think Regina will do it?"

"Let's try! Let's try to get Regina up to the room and give her a night she will never forget."

"Fuck it, I'm in," Casey smiled raising his glass just before Regina returned.

"OK boys, what's next," Regina asked as she returned to the table.

Casey and I stood up and told her we were taking a walk.

"Oh, OK," she said and we paid the bill and left the restaurant.

When we got in the elevator, Regina asked where we were going.

"Nowhere special honey," I replied.

When we got to our floor she looked at the both of us and said, "It looks like we are going to our room to me."

"These rooms are all the same," I said, giving her a nonsensical answer that got a laugh out of Casey.

We walked in the room and I said, "Who wants a drink?"

"I'll have a water," Casey said.

"Water sounds good," Regina added.

I put on some soft music and and it became pretty obvious what Casey and I had on our minds.

Casey grabbed Regina and they started dancing slowly in front of the window. Casey's hands slid down to Regina's ass and he slowly caressed her tight butt, and said, "I've had a really good time tonight Regina."

"Me too," she said breathlessly.

And just like that, they started making out!

Regina broke the kiss and looked at me to see if I was OK. When she saw me rubbing my cock through my pants, she smiled and went back to kissing Casey. It was Casey's turn to stop the kiss. He looked at Regina.

"May I undress you Regina?"

"OK."

Casey spun Regina around. He put her hands on the glass of the window overlooking Las Vegas. He rubbed his hands all over her body. Her breasts, her back, her ass and finally her pussy. She moaned; loving it. He unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. He unhooked her bra and tossed it on the chair. He played with her spectacular breasts and nipple which were jutting out.

"God, you are gorgeous Regina," he whispered in her ear.

He rubbed her breasts with one hand while his other was rubbing her pussy through her panties. Regina spread her legs and used one hand to reach back and try to feel for his cock. She gasped!

"Casey," she turned and faced him, "May I undress you?"

"OK."

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off tossing it on top of her bra. She kissed all over his muscular chest. She grabbed his belt. She unbuckled it, she unzipped him, and pulled his pants down to the floor. He stepped out of the pants. While she was down there she rubbed his cock through his bikini underwear that could barely contain what was within. She put her fingers in the waistband and pulled them back. His cock sprung out.

"Jesus Christ," I heard my self say.

Regina put her hand on it and now it was Casey's turn to moan. Her hand looked no different than if she was holding a can of pop. Only it was like a can and a half stacked on top of each other. It stuck almost straight up. Regina stood back up and with her hand still on Casey's erection kissed him again.

"That is quite a cock Casey," she whispered.

"Thank you Regina, I'm glad you like it," he smiled.

He turned Regina around again and put her hands back on the glass. "Don't move for a minute OK?"

"OK."

He went back to rubbing her breasts, then down to her stomach and then down to her panties which he slid down her legs and off. Regina was now completely naked, with her hands up against the floor to ceiling glass of our hotel room overlooking Vegas, with a guy we met that night, who had the biggest cock I'd ever seen and he was rubbing it all over her ass. He teased her so well! I couldn't help but be jealous, but my feelings of jealousy were over ruled by my feelings of lust. Casey started kissing his way down her back. When he got to her butt, he spread her cheeks and started licking her ass. She arched her back and spread her legs wider giving him better access. He reached around and played with her clit while licking her asshole and pussy. Regina was on the verge of orgasm. But he kept her right there, never quite letting her go over the edge. He must have kept her there for 10 minutes! He finally stood up. He leaned in to her ear.

"Regina?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Oh God, yes please."

Casey started rubbing the huge head of his cock all over her soaking wet pussy lips teasing her even more.

"Oh God please fuck me Casey, please!"

"You want my cock in your cunt Regina?"

"God yes please, i want your big cock in my cunt now, please," she was begging him for it.

With that, he thrust up into her about 4 inches of his thick cock. Regina screamed and I realized she was all ready in the grip of an incredible orgasm.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." her face now pressed against the glass for support.

Casey grabbed her hips and started pushing more and more cock into her. He'd pull out a little and then drive his cock in a little further. I can't even describe the look on Regina's face. Part pain, part total ecstasy. From my angle I could perfectly see her pussy obscenely stretched around Casey's enormous cock. Regina was in one continuous orgasm! Casey picked up his pace, and started really fucking her now with his entire cock. Regina screamed out and there was a splash of liquid on the glass! Then another! Incredibly, and I assume for the first time in her life, Regina had just had some kind of squirting orgasm! She almost collapsed. She turned her head and looked at Casey.

"Can you please put me on the bed Casey?"

I hopped up and pulled the sheets down off the bed and with out ever removing his cock, Casey picked Regina up and laid her on her back on the bed.

"Are you OK Regina?"

"Am I OK? I just had the greatest orgasm of my life! I'm better than OK! Oh my God," she was totally out of breath.

"What do you want me to do?" Casey asked.

"I want you to cum in my pussy. Just fuck me nice and slow until you cum, OK?"

"OK."

"Honey, can you come over here please?"

I got up and walked over to the head of the bed.

"First take your clothes off please."

"I did."

"Casey, can you back up so you are standing?"

She and Casey shuffled down the bed till Regina"s knees were just hanging off the end. Casey was now standing, his cock still impaling Regina. She grabbed me and pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"You are the greatest husband in the whole world! I love you so fucking much."

We are making out, our tongues all over each other, Casey is till fucking her and she starts cumming again.

"Ohhhhhh God here cums another, Oh my Goddddd!"

Regina and I are making out like a couple of teenagers only she is total bliss coming all over another guys huge cock! Amazing.

I announced, "I need to cum!"

Regina grabbed my cock and pulled me up to her mouth. As she put my cock in her mouth, she said, "Look at at Casey's huge cock in my cunt, it's sooo hot isn't it?"

Casey announced that he was gonna cum. It became a race.

"You're a little cock slut aren't you," I said fucking her mouth.

"Yes."

"You like BIG cock don't you Regina," Casey added.

"YES! GOD I LOVE BIG COCK! USE ME LIKE A WHORE. FUCK MEEEE."

I exploded in Regina's mouth, she was still cumming and finally Casey filled her pussy with his cum. It was incredible and we all collapsed on the bed.

At 10 am, I looked up, and saw Regina hadn't moved. Casey on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. I got up, went to the bathroom, and there on the counter was a note from Casey.

"Wow! What a night! Sorry for not saying goodbye but I didn't want to wake you. I am going to leave two tickets at will call for you for my show tonight if you are interested. If not I understand. I'll check the bar after the show if you want to grab a drink. All the best, Casey.

I wandered back to bed and Regina rolled over and put an arm around me, "Morning."

"Morning."

"Hey, want to go see a show tonight?"

"OK."