A Dancer's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wrap the fabric around the front of my throat and push my onto my back, pressing down and choking me with the thin silky material you lean down and lick my cheek just before bringing it back up to my eyes and I watch as the grin on your face is soon replaced by darkness.

Once again I'm thrown into pitch blackness and sigh as I feel a rush of adrenaline course through me. I can hear you sorting through a bag and have no idea what you are up to now, but I don't feel fear this time, instead I feel insanely turned on and sexy.

The feeling of not being able to see what you are doing and being helpless to stop you if I wanted to was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Don't get me wrong, I'm not normally one who goes home with customers, in fact this is the first time I ever have, but the connection we've had over the past couple years can't be denied and I think we both knew it would eventually come to this. I hadn't expected it so soon, or quite in this manner, but I can't say that I have any complaints.

The sound of you moving about has stopped and all I hear is silence. Suddenly I feel you grab my wrist and raise my arm above my head until it reaches the first bedpost. Once there I feel you slip a cool material around and tie my wrist to it. I let a slight moan of shock mixed with a gasp of delight slip out of my mouth. Your hand idly drops and traces a path down my breasts, ribs and thigh and finally down my leg until you reach my ankle as you wrap another piece of material around it to tie to the lower bedpost. You silently continue until both my wrists and ankles are tied down. My mind swirling in a world of blackness and silence.

I feel something being to glide up my leg, it's soft and light and I can't make out what it is but the feel of it against my skin is divine. You run it further up my leg and my mind begins to realize that you are using a feather. You continue to trace a line up my leg and over my thigh then over my hip. You can see the shudder that crawls up my spine and you continue on. Running the feather up my stomach and over my ribs causing me to giggle until you move onto my tits, tracing a circle around my already taut nipple before moving across my chest to the other one.

Small bursts of heat are running along the length of my body as I try to fight against the restraints. As the light object works its way up to my neck and along my jaw line, then across my lips I am just about to jump out of my skin. Then as suddenly as it began, it stopped. My hips begin to move slightly as this feeling has aroused me beyond belief and I can feel my lower half begin to churn.

Your long pauses make me wonder whether or not your are coming back and just when I'm sure you've left the room I feel a sudden cold liquid land on my stomach and I gasp having not expected it. The scent of lavender fills the air above me as I feel your hands on my body, rubbing the now warm oil into my skin. Your hands sliding along my body and up to my breasts, taking them into your hands and kneading and pulling them expertly, showing them both equal attention. As you roughly pinch and pull my nipples I moan and my back rises off the mattress once again. I lower my back and begin to bite my lip as your hands work their way down my stomach and onto my thighs and around to the inner part of my thighs and down my legs, totally bypassing the place is most needing your attention. You continue to rub the length of my legs and my body begins to relax despite the heightened state of arousal I am suffering.

I begin to drift off into my own little world and continue to get more and more turned on and wet from your hands roaming freely along my oiled up body. Not being able to see where you are going to touch next only adds to my excitement.

My sense of smell is heightened because of my hidden sight and the aroma of sex that fills the air in intoxicating. Sweat begins to form on my body as your hands finally find their way back to find my smoldering hot pussy and your fingers seem to glide in effortlessly.

The moan I let out is deep and husky and an unfamiliar sound even to me. Your mouth follows your hand and your tongue once again begins it's journey to taken over my exposed cunt. The tips popping out and flicking feverishly across my raised clit. My hips begin to grind onto your mouth in time with the finger fucking that is assaulting my welcoming snatch.

You can feel the walls around your fingers being to tighten and my body becoming tense and you move your mouth away to slide up to my ear and whisper in a gruff tone "Cum for me baby, just let it go." and with that I lose myself in the wave of the orgasm that has begun to tear through me, the moan/growl that escapes my mouth sounds animalistic and painful when in fact the exact opposite was true. My body goes numb from my toes up to my head and the room beings to spin as my body reacts to the continuous orgasm running through me.

You continue to finger fuck me until you're sure that I could not possibly get any more wet and stop, smiling with satisfaction. I lift my head and beg you to put your cock in my mouth and you bring it to my lips, smacking it's hardness on my mouth as I open my lips and you guide yourself in. I swirl my tongue around your shaft before taking you completely in. You take my new toy out of my mouth and lean down to untie the blindfold.

"I want you to watch me fuck your mouth." You say simply as you slam your cock back between my lips.

I look up into your eyes as you grab the back of my head and begin a steady stroking rhythm. Every now and then shoving your entire shaft down my throat and pulling back just before I gag. You are rock hard and the feeling of you taking over my mouth is liberating.

I think you are going to continue to use my mouth until you pull yourself out once more and stand over my face, slowly stroking your shaft. I smile, thinking that I was going to be rewarded with your hot cum shooting onto my face, however, you stop and smirk.

You make your way to the end of the bed and stand in between my widened legs, I try to close my legs and forget that they are bound to the bedpost. I can feel the blush of embarrassment rise along my body as you stand and just stare at my exposed pussy. You grab hold of your cock and slide it deep into my pussy with no pretense of being gentle. I can already feel my cum slipping down from my cunt and over my asshole then onto the bed.

You pull your shaft back just until it's about to fall from inside me and ram yourself back in again. Your cock has no problem sliding into my hole because I'm so fucking wet. Suddenly you begin to fuck me quick and rough, you reach up and grab my throat and begin to squeeze as your own body beings to tense as I feel your hot cum being shot deep into my cunt. Your grip still tight around my neck, I raise my hips as far as I can and continue to slam myself onto your cock making sure I milk every drop of semen out of you. Your movements slow and you release your grip on my throat.

You look down and take in the sight of your softening member still inside me. Your breathing shallow and quick, I ask you to untie one hand and you do so. I tell you not to move as I bring my fingers down to my clit. I reach down and feel the soft skin of your cock quickly before bringing my fingers back to my hard nub.

I start to trace slow circles around it, slowly picking up the pace until you see me bite down and throw my head back. You can feel my cunt start to tightening around your softened shaft like a vice and you already know I'm about to cum again. You reach up and grip a nipple in between your thumb and forefinger, pinching roughly as I explode onto your cock. A few minor spasms followed by a gush of cum that pushes it's way around your shaft and starts to leak out of me.

You fall onto my chest and we are both physically spent. My pussy slowly loosening it's grip on your shaft and it slides out. You rise up on your elbows and kiss me softly. You release my bound limbs and pull me into your arms. We fall asleep once again and this time when we awaken, the sun is shining through the curtains.

We get up without saying a word and dress. I go into the other room and collect my things and follow you to the door. We get into your car, drive back to the clubs parking lot and you get out to open my door. I reach in and grab my things and close the door behind me.

You look at me and pull me into your arms. You kiss my lips gently at first, and then roughly enough to make my legs tremble. You pull away, look at me, wink, and without a word you make your way back to your car. I watch you disappear into the drivers seat and close the door. The engine roaring to life and I watch you pull away without looking back. I lean against my own vehicle and try to regain my composure. I slip into my own car, start the engine, and drive off.

As I get to my house and slip into my bed I stop to think if that actually happened, or if it was all a dream. The only thing I was sure of was that was the most exciting night I've ever had at work and look forward to the possibility of more in the future!

12