A Dangerous Game

Story Info
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
1.1k words
3.09
100.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those were the first words Stephanie heard as she stepped through the door in the early hours of the morning as ripped stockings stepped on the smooth hardwood floor of the foyer, heels held carefully in her hand. Stock still, not making a sound save for the rapid beat of her heart that pounded within her ears, she was afraid to look towards the origin of the voice so raw with anger.

Within a passing of minutes that took an eternity, footsteps were heard on the wooden floor, determined, steady, and with purpose. It was then she felt it, the sharp sting and throb of pain alighting upon her cheek, the sound echoing through the quiet house. It took a moment for her to realize what had happened, the pain blinding her, causing her eyes to unfocus, even in the darkness surrounding her and the sliver of moonlight sneaking its way through the door behind her.

"Austin..." she finally whispered as her hand moved to her cheek, touching upon the swollen flesh that had already started to bruise. "What's wrong? What did I do?" followed, her voice meek, supplicant.

"You know full well what you have done you stupid bitch. You fucking whore! How many have there been Steph?" he yelled, pushing the door shut behind her to close off all light, leaving the heavy tension settling over them in darkness.

He didn't wait for her answer, his strong grip twining through her hair as he pulled her forward, against him. He was without clothing, his hardened body giving little as she tried to catch herself with her hands against his chest.

Fingertips splayed out over the light dusting of dark hair over his upper body, one she knew from memory all too well. She could feel his breath, laced with the scent of his favored scotch as his free hand fumbled around her clothing, violating under her skirt and touching where her panties were hours earlier, now shoved in her purse.

"Just like I thought, wet and used." He growled against her ear as he felt the evidence of her betrayal, causing her to cry out in protest. Still, he didn't listen, not when he was determined on his course of action, dragging her away from the door and down the hall, her feet slipping on the floor as he walked her, pushed her backwards.

Wood gave way to tile, then to the plush softness of the bathroom rug before she was pushed against the plastic curtain, deeper within, shoulders pressing against the tile wall at the back of the shower. The clink and snap of the curtain hooks popping off their metal rod as the shower curtain came crashing down sounded in her ears before the rush of water, cold, unwelcoming came raining down upon her as he turned on the spray.

"We will just have to make sure you're clean from your whoring around." He grunted, pulling at her blouse to send buttons flying in every direction. She cried out once more, determined to make this stop, fear flying within her.

"Austin, Please! Don't do this! I don't know what you're talking about!" she pleaded, even if each word spoken was a lie. She had indeed been in another's bed, sweat slicked and writhing in passion, forced to feel the pleasure of another man's arms over and over, each pinnacle of climax leaving her begging for more.

He still ignored her as he ripped away her clothing, the weak attempt of her hands to push him away doing little to deter him. He had her naked as he was, her body bearing the marks of her pleasure, the redness of where hands gripped her hips and breasts, the slight bruising and bite marks around her nipples and upon her thighs. He looked over her, his gaze cold and calculated before he stepped into the shower with her, water spraying over the walls and floor without the curtain to hold it at bay.

No further words were said as he pressed himself against her, the hardness of his cock ready and throbbing, gliding in the water's caress along her pussy. One hand curling about her thigh, lifting it as he pressed himself forward, the foreskin dragging back and rubbing against her already swollen walls as he continued his assault upon her. He was slow at first, easing in inch by inch, only to pause and look upon her.

Her eyes fell closed as she pushed at his shoulders, though once he was felt within her, stretching her, she gasped, the feeling raw and intense after she was so used. Head rolling back against the tiled wall, dark hair snaking along her bare shoulders as the water drenched her so, sluicing down her taut and toned body. Pert breasts pressed against his chest as her hands stopped pushing, instead, curling around his neck. He pushed forward hard and fast, seating himself to the hilt within her, his body tensing and relaxing as he felt her adjust about his cock.

A faint smile started to tug at his lips as he watched her, read her expressions that turned from fear and hatred to that of pleasure and wanton oblivion. He knew she wanted him, wanted this as his free hand pressed against the wall above her, bracing himself as he began to slowly fuck her, bit by bit, each stroke slow, easy, and almost gentle.

"Austin... Please" A benediction in his name, or a plea, she still unable to look at him as she tightened around him, hooking her leg about his hip as she held tightly to his form, only to cry out once he began to move within her.

His gentleness was short lived as he started to withdraw from her, only to push hard and fast forward, crushing her against the shower tiles as the water cascaded down over their entwined bodies. His movements became ruthless, hardened and rough, bringing his own grunts of pleasure to rise with her sound of passion. He took her swiftly and fiercely, giving no quarter until he felt the familiar tightness of his balls, that first electric lightning of his climax starting to race through his cock.

Filled with the heat of his cum, she shuddered, so close to her own, so very close. She began to claw at his shoulders, squirming under him, trying to ride him further to reach her own pleasure. "Austin!" she screamed out, fighting his sudden stillness as he spilled within the depths of her body.

"You already got yours my little whore." He finally said with a chuckle, pulling out of her and dragging the head of his now sensitive cock against her thigh. "Tomorrow it's my turn. I met a cute little waitress at the diner tonight, I'll be home late."

Frustrated, she just looked at him for a long moment before laughing softly. "This is a dangerous game we play husband of mine. I'm glad you enjoy it." She said before pushing at him once more. "Get me a towel; I need to dry off before bed."