A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 12

Story Info
Power, pleasure, responsibility, and danger grows for Anna.
9.8k words
4.82
24.1k
15
4

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

Chapter Fourteen

Dark thoughts plagued me the next day. I had not said a word after Val's confession, just used magic to bring my entourage with me to the bungalow. I had taken Diego for a swim while my wolves kept watch from our balcony. I swam and swam and swam but could not burn off the thoughts.

There was an out-clause. There was a way I could step down as ruler and keep my lovers, all I had come to want. But to do so would endanger the people I was supposed to rule.

All my life it had seemed whenever I came into contact with others it was a constant struggle between my needs and theirs. True freedom, I thought, was to live without such restrictions, to know others' could see to their own needs and you to yours. I had thought magic might provide such, but instead it had brought more responsibility to bear on me than I had ever known.

I could live up to that responsibility or I could escape.

The next day Val's lessons were all about responsibility. I didn't know if he understood the irony. Learning the laws of magic, the limitations, the borders between light and dark. It was a bit like taking three years each of college level biology, chemistry, and physics in one day. I thought my head would explode.

I hadn't slept well the night before. My wolves had sensed my mood and no one pressured me for sex, a blessing. Instead we had let Jerry and Liv celebrate their newfound freedom and then all went to sleep. At least they had all eventually slept. I had lain awake, wondering, and in the morning used magic to refresh myself.

If I stayed, and if Valerius was correct that Kenneth was a threat, I had only two options. I could have a child, something I never dreamed of, or I could kill Kenneth.

"Dark thoughts still?" Pierre asked me as Diego and I emerged from the resort's main building.

I stopped and appreciated the view. He wore a tank top as black as his hair and blue swimming trunks. All his beautiful muscles were on prime display and my treacherous body reminded me I had forgone my nightly sexual sport.

"Not at the moment," I said as he bent down to greet Diego.

His hair was tied back and eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, but Pierre's smile was brighter than the late afternoon sun. He scratched behind Diego's ears at the same time he rubbed my pooch's chin and Diego looked as if he was in heaven. Watching those strong fingers work, I understood the feeling.

"The problem is lately everyone wants to discuss serious things. You need an afternoon off."

I spread my hands out and gestured at the island. People bathed on the sand, frolicked in the surf, socialized at the outdoor bars, or laughed at the volleyball nets. "We're on a vacation at a resort, how the hell would I take a break from a break?"

He stood and grinned. "No homework today?"

"All up here," I tapped my temple.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and tugged me along in a jog.

When Diego fell in and raced around us in circles, I couldn't help but laugh. Pierre always had a sense of almost child-like amusement to him that seemed fresh. Watching him now, no one would ever guess his real age.

We ran in the hot sun past many speculative stares of witch and wolf alike, all the way to our own hut. There Pierre slowed only ling enough to order Diego to run to Liv who watched us go with a raised blonde brow.

Without warning Pierre dropped my hand and ran into the ocean. He tossed off his sunglasses and shirt and I stopped at the edge of the water dry mouthed as all that masculine beauty dove beneath the foaming waves.

He surfaced and back paddled, grinning. "What are you waiting for?"

With a wave of magic I changed my shorts and t-shirt into a sports bikini, and my still-possessed training wheels in the form of a magic box zipped into a small pocket at my hip. I ran in and dove like he had, finding the same spirit he held.

When I surfaced, however, Pierre began to swim away, towards the large rock near the volcano. I swam after, following, but magic or no, even if Pierre had been merely human, he was so strong that he pulled himself through the water like a Selkie, and I just couldn't compete.

As we rounded the rock he treaded water, waiting for me. Nearly panting I pulled up to him and did the same. I saw what looked from the beach like a single nearly conical rock was actually the corner of a large formation. There was an arch like a doorway, and inside lay a pristine white beach, and the cove ring of rock kept the strong waves from pounding it.

"That's where we're going," Pierre said, and then he was off.

I lumbered after him feeling like a guppy trailing a shark as I approached here Pierre treaded close to the beach. I swam to him and with a grin he reached out and grabbed me, scooping me into his arms as he began to walk through the water towards the shore. It was like being carried by Poseidon and I clung to him, laughing even as my body heated under the hot sun.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as it became clear the only way to access this little cove was from the water, making it very private, and it was completely deserted when we arrived.

"Well madame witch, why don't you get us some towels, some suntan lotions, and whatever else you want."

I raised an eyebrow at him as we reached land.

Still smiling he set me down and I made sure it was a slow, sensual slide against him. God, he was so hard all over, so sculpted and warm, but deliciously I felt the thick hard bulge of his cock. Once my feet found purchase in the sand I reached between us and stroked it, delighting in his shiver. To have ay kind of power over someone so strong was a heady aphrodisiac.

"Right now I think I have what I want."

He leaned in close, brushing his lips against mine as his arms wrapped around me. "Al well and good, my sweet, but might I suggest a towel? Sand has a way of getting into awkward places."

I laughed and waved my hand, and a towel large enough to cover a full size bed spread out on the beach a few feet back from the water. Pierre grinned and kissed me then, and it was like being stormed. I loved the way he could be so relaxed and happy one moment, and then thoroughly lose himself to passion, and take me spinning along.

His taste filled my mouth as our tongues met, and I swore my body was ready. Part of that yes were the changes I'd made to my own sexuality with magic, but I realized another part was I expected multiple sensual interludes each day. Denying myself last night had only made my hunger grow.

I used magic again to remove our clothes as our lips slanted together again and again. Shivering despite the hot sun I plastered my body to his seeking Pierre's innate warmth and strength. I wanted to wrap my legs around him and ride him while he stood, I wanted to feel that wide cock buried inside me. I needed to dig my fingers into his bulging muscles, and I needed this now madly.

I raised my leg and he pulled back, blue eyes sparkling. "Not so fast, Anna."

I groaned and dropped my forehead to his chest. "Did you all have a meeting and talk about stamina?"I asked, remembering Andre's words the day before.

"Something like that."

He pulled me to the blanket and grabbed my hips. When he fell to his back he brought me on top of him and used his strength to keep it gentle. My legs went outside his and his hard cock pressed to the wet seam of my pussy and made me gasp. I braced my hands on his shoulders and tried to raise my hips so I could impale myself and sink down, but Pierre gabbed my hips.

"Not yet," he groaned, and at least I knew his desire echoed mine.

One hand plastered my hips to his and the other cupped my head and brought me down for a kiss. As soon as I claimed his lips and licked his taste deep, he began to grind me against him. My clit thrilled in icy shivers and a jolt of desire pierced me. I cried out against him and he let out a satisfied moan.

He rubbed my entire body over his with incredible strength. My toes curled and I clutched at him, desperate for purchase as the pleasure rose. Over and over he dragged me, my juices drenching him as his cock pressed deeply against my clitoris. I was gasping after long minutes and then his finger untangled from my hair and gripped a breast, stroking my nipple, and I went off.

I wailed wordlessly, shaking and shivering, and Pierre just moved me faster and faster. The orgasm welled through my entire being, and I felt my fingers digging into his flesh, my nails leaving marks, but I couldn't have stopped it. Finally, it sweetly stilled to a gentle fluttering that left me panting and draped exhausted over him.

"Mmm," he said, stroking my back.

Between my legs he was still hard, impossibly harder than before, and I felt my womb contract in desperate anticipation even as I felt weak. "Ungh," I offered and he laughed.

I managed to raise up and saw I had drawn blood with my nails. "My god1 I'm so sorry! I-"

His finger covered my lips and Pierre turned serious. "Anna, if I didn't like that, or didn't want it, I wouldn't have let you do it." Suddenly he smiled again as he pulled his finger back. "As it is, I'm proud to have bragging rights."

My sweet, happy Pierre in place once more made my body burn anew. "Let me ride you, Pierre. Please."

"No, not today." I raised my eyebrow at his term. He lacked the firmness that Andre would have used, or the coyness Julian employed, but this was still an unusual side to my brunette lover.

He moved me with ease and arranged me on my stomach. I glanced back over my shoulder with a raised eyebrow as he ran his rough hands up my inner legs and spread them. He winked and leaned down, and when I felt his hot mouth on the small of my back I dropped my forehead to the towel and surrendered, awaiting whatever he had in store.

Two thick fingers speared my cunt as teeth lightly nipped along my spine. I cried out, gasping as he began to thrust, but when his thumb began to drag over my clit I gripped the towel in my fists and began to grunt and moan. I heard his laugh, but it was a worshipful sound, and then he swiveled his hand and I came again.

Through it all the pleasure was a fine mist in my mind even as my body raced the knife edge of icy hot shivers and burning fire. I squeezed his fingers and delighted in the press of something thick inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted. So before the storm fully passed all I could say was "Please."

Without a sound his hand withdrew and Pierre settled between my legs. The broad head of his cock stroked along the seam of my nether lips and I held my breath, waiting tensely. At last his hips dipped slightly and he began to fill me slowly.

Goddess, he was so thick. I was stretched madly, and he went so slow I felt every single inch work into me. As he worked his fingers returned to my clit and stroked light as a feather rapidly. Just as he found his seat, our hips met, and he filled me completely, I came again screaming his name.

Then Pierre began to move. He was insane, moving so slowly I wanted to scream, and I did plenty. His hands quested over my nipples, against my clit, even as his lips, tongue, and teeth toyed with my shoulders and back. With one surge he claimed an earlobe and again I came.

I lost count of the peaks by the time he finally joined me, and three more times he brought me while he came. After he collapsed heavily onto me but I couldn't complain. I was thoroughly exhausted in the most pleasant manner, and all my dark thoughts had fled.

"I am hungry," he nearly whispered after several minutes.

"On it. what would you like?" I asked as he pulled out.

I used magic to clean myself and once I saw his nudity I brought our clothes back for my own sanity. He gave me a knowing grin.

"I know dinner is soon, so nothing large. Whatever you want."

I knew his culinary tastes were very close to mine, so I called up two Maudite beers and three plates of tiny filet mignon I summoned from the resort's kitchens. One plate was wrapped in bacon with a garlic crust, another had a mushroom crust and wine sauce, and the last had blue cheese and was cooked blue, raw on the inside.

I myself wanted some carbs so I summoned dome dinner rolls and butter, plates and utensils, and Pierre helped me arrange the makeshift picnic. He helped himself to a roll and used it to make a steak sandwich which made me smile.

I couldn't handle the heavy thoughts that had plagued me, but luckily I knew a line of conversation that would let me lose myself in a story.

"Andre told me about your family, your early years, and the time you brothers were separated. He told me he worked for the Council as a spy master. What did you do in that time?"

A shadow passed through his eyes and he set his third sandwich down. I dropped my fork and reached out, putting a hand on his forearm. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's not that. It's just...I was a different person then. Those years are what changed me into the man I am today."

"Will you tell me?"

He glanced at the water and then back to me. "I know what I feel is a great degree of guilt."

"I understand." I did, and tried to communicate it with my eyes.

Whatever he saw, Pierre nodded in capitulation. "I might cover some things, but I suppose I should start at the beginning. We grew up in Normandy, my father the witch was a duke. He had just ascended to his ducal state when the tests came and he became a witch.

"My mother explained when they came to him he was a spoiled brat. Dad doesn't contest this. We get along now, but back then not so much. He married a human, the daughter of some rich baron, and she gave him six sons and three daughters. Only Simone and Gerard made it to adulthood, most of my half siblings died in infancy. It was common back then.

"We lived in a cottage built on the corner of the estate, by the woods. I thought it was considerate when I was a child, so my mothers could run every full moon, but as I grew older I realized it was callous. We were outside the protection of the keep, and any invaders would have found us long before my father.

"I studied all I could about battle. I was obsessed with protecting my family, though Andre insisted it was his job, and Diane's. But as smart as those two are, and I wouldn't have any two other people ever plan a battle strategy, but I am a better fighter than both.

"My father took notice. He knew how things worked in the witch community and knew there was something special about my brothers and myself. He hoped and schemed to bind us to the Inirisdotti line as much as he paraded his human daughter Simone in front of any ragtag royal he could. Back then marriages meant security, but it felt cold.

"Still dad had my brothers and I educated along with his other sons. We studied philosophy, history, military strategy, fighting, music, and science, such as it was back then. Before I understood my brothers and I would be pledged to some stranger, before I realized what I would one day become as a wolf, I wanted to be a blacksmith. I was good at it."

I smiled, thinking of an even younger Pierre in a leather apron, pounding away on a horseshoe or sword, muscles flexing. "I would imagine so."

"I specialized in designing swords. I became known. My father had to publicly acknowledge me as his bastard when orders came in, one for the king, even. But then I changed. For my first transformation my brother and my mothers walked me into the forest and helped me. My father came, used his magic to aid it. I was terrified, elated...it felt so elemental and right. I don't know how to explain it.

"Anyway," he shook off the faraway look, "my father told me soon I would have to disappear from the human world, that I would not age. My mother, Bethesda, told me she and her sisters were a thousand years old. For the first time my father showed me what it meant to be a witch. It was awe inspiring, a cosmic bitch-slap."

I laughed at that, fully understanding.

Pierre looked over and his eyes softened as he reached out and brushed a flake of bread crust from the corner of my mouth. I felt a warmth that was in no way sexual and for a long moment that look was reflected back to me in hiss eyes.

"I would love to just lay in bed with you all evening. Just eating, watching movies, laughing, holding you."

"After dinner I'll see what I can do."

He glanced back to the plates and found them empty. I called up another, noting he had liked the bacon-wrapped medallions best so conjured up six more, and two more beers for us.

"Go on."

"Well, I pulled back from smithing, but my father let me train with his men. I took to it like a fish to water. And then Julian turned twenty-five, we all took hi to the woods and he transformed, and we welcomed him into the pack. My mothers knew we should be sent off to the Council to be placed but my father was in a tizzy. At the time, the queen was very content with her pack.

"Diane stepped in and offered to help us find freedom. She struck a deal with my father that he would fund us and lend us his protection if we so needed, and in exchange she would make sure that should t a new queen require a new pack or another high-ranking witch, she would recall us.

"So we set out. We were mainly soldiers for higher. Andre and I enjoyed it, but Julian preferred to work as a scribe. We would join small battles, which were very few and far between in those days, but mostly we would work odd jobs in towns. Andre and I did manual labor but Julian became an in demand scribe. His illuminated scripts are still in museums today.

"We were wild. We wenched like no three men have wenched before. I'll say no more out of respect to you."

"It's okay," I forced myself to evenly say. "You had a life before me, I understand."

Pierre reached over and cupped my cheek. "We did ask you always be honest. My love, if you told me of the men you have known before I would likely have to resist tracking them down and beating them to a pulp. Do not pretend you believe differently."

"Fine. I am jealous, but that is so petty."

He laughed and kissed me quickly and lightly. "No, that is new love, and new love is a selfish thing. It makes me happy to hear it. Most witches would only seethe at the mtnionof previous lover seeing it as an affront to their honor. You feel jealousy because you desire me as much as I do you. No man could ask for more."

My heart did a little tripping inside my chest. I had a guilty flash that I didn't deserve a man like him, nor men like his brothers. No matter what had happened, inside I was still that scared, cowering little girl waiting for the next slap, seething with hatred for those I should have loved. No, for those who should have earned my love, I amended.

"I don't like that look."

"Then please, continue with your story. You're a good story teller."

He smiled once more and polished of the last of the food. I magiced the dishes back to the resort kitchens and Pierre pulled me as easily as if I were a ragdoll into his lap, sliding me down between his legs. With his arms around me I hugged them close and sighed, contented.

"All right. Then came the day Diane called us to the Council. A new queen had passed two tests and we were to aid her with the third. It was Sigrid. I don't know exactly what Andre told you, but I can guess. Of the three of us, I was the most unhappy. She could be nice, and she was a fairly good queen, if a bit timid or disinterested with policy, but she didn't give me what I needed. She loved us in her own way, but it was the same love she gave a few human slaves. It wasn't real love, but I didn't know it at the time. Not until years later, but I'll get to that.

"Still, we were safe, well fed, and got to observe the highest levels of witch society. Sigrid, like any good Viking, loved to go out and hunt dragons, and brought us with often. But then again, she brought many wolves, she had dozens that she lay claim to, loose wolves who had once served the Council.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers