A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me, eyes twinkling with the mischief of a sorcerer. "Tell me that again in a century or two."

I laughed. "Maybe, but with what we do today prophecy will be beyond me. So I mean what I say. Do you want to waste our time together being considerate, or would you rather let me discover how a sorcerer takes a woman?"

That lit the fire. I'd started to wonder what sex with another magic bearer was like, and no one had to tell me it was vastly different between sorcerers and witches.

"Anna, I don't want to scare you."

"I may be the queen of witches at the moment but I haven't been a witch for long. I've been a kinky human much longer."

"You asked for it." He grabbed me roughly and our clothes melted away as his mouth took mine. The second our lips met an orgasm tore through me coming from outside. His magic, and it was incredible. I screamed into his mouth shaking, feeling my body swell and soften with desire even as it shook from the strange, wondrous climax.

Even as I shook he used magic to move us to the bed and laid me on my back, then magical bonds spread my arms and legs out, clamping them to the bed. When the storm passed I was panting, sweaty, and hungry for more. He loomed above me, smiling. "It occurs to me that in the ways of magic-bearers you are a virgin."

That last word stroked across my skin, telling me it was an arousal trigger for him. I gulped, suddenly feeling for all my experience I was an ignorant and helpless virgin on the altar of sacrifice.

"I see your wolves have not even-"

"Don't mention them, please," I begged, stricken.

He nodded gallantly in agreement, dark hair loose and trailing over the skin of my face. "No one has taught you how you may pleasure your partner. Do what I did to you, now."

I concentrated, my magic raw and eager to try something new. I felt his body then, the thrum of his heartbeat as his rigid cock slid along my stomach in almost absent-minded gentle thrusts. I found the pleasure in his mind and body and I squeezed with magic, the only way to describe it. Suddenly he threw his head back and shouted hoarsely as he came, seed spilling across my stomach as he shook. His arms turned riding and straining around me as he came.

Feeling naughty I tried something new and my magic formed ghostly fingers gently pulling on his balls, pressing into the skin between them and his anus, seeking his prostate, pushing into it. His voice broke and he shook harder, and the sudden power I felt even pinned as I was thrilled me.

When he passed he laughed, a rich booming sound, and smoothed his hair back. "Smart girl. But are you ready for this?"

He moved down my body, his own magic removing his cum from my aching flesh. He pressed his lips to my aching pussy and suddenly I felt his tongue, but it was longer and rougher than a humans. I raised my head and he winked at me, and then began lapping.

I felt ghostly hands on my nipples then, teasing my anus, stroking my limbs. The sensation was alien that the pleasure seemed foreign, the chills along my spine an invading army marching to my brain, and then climax slammed into me. I wailed, trying to reconcile it.

Before it passed me moved, and in the blink of an eye I was turned, my head hanging over the side of the bed and he stood in front of me, his long hard cock jutting up with a wicked curve that promised to be delightful inside me.

"Witches do not like to transmogrify parts of their body, but you have your own sorts of pleasure. You can layer sensations."

"How?"

"Say I slide my cock into your mouth," he purred. Leaning over the bed he braced his hands along my sides and slid his cock against my cheek. "You can give me the sensation of your mouth and with it the sensation of that sweet, tight little pussy."

As he said it the body part in question clenched before gushing more juices. I licked my lips, getting a dark idea of my own. "Please."

He hunched over further to accommodate the bend in his cock, and then slid in. With magic I relaxed my throat, nixed my gag reflex, until he was seated. He pulled back and with the next thrust I made him feel my pussy. To my delight my actual pussy also felt like that cock was sliding in. No wonder witches did this!

Feeling truly wicked on his next thrust I let him feel the tight ring of my anus and I was rewarded with a shiver. He began to thrust and in the mirror over the dresser I saw his tight ass flex with each thrust, a delightful image. All the while I felt two ghostly cocks in my pussy and ass, and my own hips flexed in response to the magical thrusts.

Suddenly I heard a hissing sound like a snake and the next thing I knew a small forked tongue teased my clit. I jumped as much as I could but still sucked his cock. He laughed and groaned at the same time and then that narrow tongue wrapped around my clit and began to stroke it like a tiny hand.

I came screaming and seconds later had to force myself to quiet even as pleasure wracked me as he began to come, spilling deep into my throat. It was beyond anything I had ever imagined, more forbidden than my darkest fantasy. Endlessly we came, riding the same pleasure from different sides of the coin until I nearly wept with it, and then he withdrew from me.

"I would like to brag that magic makes a refractory period laughable, but if I do not get inside you, Anna, I will go mad. Would you like to see what else a sorcerer can transmogrify?"

Horrifying images assaulted me and I shook my head. "No. I want you, I want that magnificent cock in me. Just you."

Now his magic laid me on the bed but all the pillows were under my hips, raising me almost awkwardly. I was pinned again and so hungry for pleasure I couldn't even raise an objection.

"Tricks we wish. You know what to do when the time comes?" He asked, kneeling between my legs.

I could only nod, wanting to think only of the pleasure and not the duty. He entered me slowly, hands on my legs, moving inch by inch. As he did I felt ghostly hands and mouths all over me, another ghostly cock in my ass. I gifted him with the same, even slyly pushing a ghostly finger up his ass to massage his prostate.

He groaned and then began to move. Malachai's thrusts were so strong his black hair flew and the bed slammed against the wall. Our magic blended, adding to the sensual haze, and it seemed like an event the world should know. The king and queen of all magic were fucking!

I wanted it to last but it was too much. I came quickly and he followed me over. This time I could not give into the orgasm completely nor could he. Together me moved tiny pieces of us inside our bodies and it took. Even as my body trembled with culmination I felt a kind of pure, innocent wonder. A child, we had made a child.

And then we had to pour magic into. All the dark magic he had absorbed in the last two weeks and half the white magic I had absorbed went into that deeper joining. The flow and confluence of magic brought another peak to us both and this one we could let go.

I screamed, arching my body, fighting his magic bonds, and he yelled, hands bruising my hips as he ground his cock as deep as it would go inside me.

When the magic passed, when our bodies stilled, I was free. He moved the pillows with his hands and collapsed next to me on his side, pulling me into his arms.

"Let me hold you. You are my friend, once my lover, the mother of my child. Let me pretend for just a moment you are mine."

I felt my heart breaking. "Do you not love Francine and Nadine?"

He buried his face in my tangled hair. "I love them but much as I love you. It is not enough. I thought it was, but now...now I have seen inside your heart. The way you love your men takes my breath away. Is it wrong to want that for myself?"

"No. wanting is never wrong, but you have to let your dragons go. They deserve to find their own love, it is not fair to let them slowly die for hoping and wishing for the impossible."

"I know. They will be free this very evening."

I turned. Having absorbed not only the magic of past queens but also their souls and their knowledge, I knew what witches could do that sorcerers could not. I knew the way of love.

Yes, to my chagrin, the poets were right. There was one perfect love for all of us there, or in some cases two or even three (lucky me!). But even if we didn't find the one meant for us we could be happy with another if our souls fit together.

I put two fingers of my right hand on his temple and two of my left on his wildly beating heart. I would find his perfect mate, wherever in time she lived. To my shock I found her alive in our time...and she was human. More satisfied than Cupid or Psyche could ever have been, I summoned an object with magic and then presented it to him.

"What is this?"

"It's a compass, but a magical one. The woman born for you is in our time, in this world. The compass will lead you to her, but winning her heart is up to you."

He rose on one elbow and took it, and to my shock he cried a single tear. "Thank you, Anna."

I took the tear onto a fingertip and bound it to the compass, pressing my hands over his as he gripped the device. In my head I will the magic.

Let his grief end when love is found, let him be as open with his heart to her as he can be, and let her loneliness burn in the light of love as well

I kissed his forehead and stood on shaky legs, summoning a robe. "Time is of the essence. I must go now."

"Go. And, please, Anna know that I regret how I treated Kenneth. He is like a son to me. Show him the love and kindness he has never known."

"I swear it." We both felt the magic weight of my vow and then I teleported myself.

I found Kenneth alone in his room, his familiar on his lap, purring.

"Kenneth? It is time."

His hands shook as he set the car down and let her run from the bedroom. I closed the door behind her as he stood to face me. "Is what I read in the treaty true?"

I nodded.

"This is in a way what I desired, but not what I wanted."

He was more Malachai's child in the heart than he knew. "Kenneth, do not forget you are half witch. We hold dominion over love. There is someone for you out there. You will find her."

Sadly he nodded, eyes downcast. Some blonde strands fell from the hairstyle sweeping them back, covering his brow as he studied the carpet. "And this we may only have once."

"Indeed, but it need not be anything more than a true gift between friends."

"Friends?"

I nodded. "I should be very glad to call you my friend."

He turned suddenly to stare out at the cold and remote mountains. "I have had a very harsh life."

"I know." I crossed to him and put my arms around him in a hug, laying my cheek between his broad shoulders. "I promise to do nothing that upsets you."

He turned and I kept him in my arms as his urgently came around me. "Like a human. Make love to me like humans do. No magic, not until it is time."

I understood. He had been brutalized by sorcerers, raped not just in body but in mind and soul. The witches had been cruel at best to him. Always an outsider.

This time I felt he was the virgin, and I swore I'd be gentle as I rose on my toes and pulled him into a kiss. At first he was shy, almost awkward, and I actually had to show him what to do with my own tongue. When they met he shivered in my arms.

Slowly I walked us to the bed and we sat down, but I kept kissing him. He needed to set the pace, I would just have to read his body and respond. I would not do anything that scared him.

After long minutes he became almost aggressive and pushed my robe back, his hands cupping my breasts reverently. I moaned low in my throat and he flinched before recovering. I let him explore but those soft caresses almost undid me.

I wanted to show him the same pleasure so slowly moved my hands to his suit jacket. He helped me shrug it off, tossing it as I undid his tie. I wanted to rip his shirt open but settled for the agony of undoing the buttons one at a time and then he shucked that.

Like all witches he was beautiful, but not quite as well built. His shoulders and arms were nicely defined, his pecs somewhat, but his stomach was flat, no ridged, and blonde hair covered his chest. Scars covered his skin, brutal looking, and I realized he had not used magic to enhance his looks. This was Kenneth as he naturally was.

I touched his small nipples, rubbing their stiffness. "Do you know how you like to be touched?" I husked, and he shook his head. "Then may I explore?"

He nodded and I kissed him again before sliding my mouth to his cheek, then nibbling on his ear. He flinched so I moved down but even teeth near his neck scared him. So I settled for tongue and lips, stroking his body with my hand.

His nipples were sensitive and he squirmed as I flicked my tongue over them in turn.

"Will you lay down?" I asked and he nodded, doing so.

Once he was prone I returned to his nipples and smoothed my hand along his legs, slowly working to the ridge of his cock still trapped in his pants. He shivered anew and I felt my patience thinning even as I reminded myself I had to go slow. If I overwhelmed him all was lost and my vow meant nothing.

Head swimming with his honeyed taste I kissed down his stomach and worked at his belt. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants but stopped before I grabbed his cock. "Kenneth," I asked, raising my head, "Do you want this?"

He nodded again and so I fished his cock out and stroked it. It was a fat thing, not overly long, and as I worked his foreskin back and forth over the head, teasing, his hips pumped slightly. I teased his belly button with my tongue as I skinned it back, and then shimmed down the bed.

I breathed on him, just breathed and he cried out with a moan. "And this? Do you want this?"

"Please!" He shouted.

Slowly I engulfed his cock, forcing his pants down. He sat up to take them off forcing him deep into my mouth and throat. I cheated with magic and took away my gag reflex as he sat there blinking.

"Oh."

Smiling I tugged his pants over his bare feet and he lowered himself to resting on his elbows, watching me. I circled the base of his balls with one hand and began to suck. I pulled his balls away as I swooped down, brought them back as I retreated.

The sounds he made, the sweet response of his body was innocent, open passion. Maybe there was a bit of sorcerer in me, I had always liked introducing virgins to passion, but this was even better.

I worked his cock over and over, feeling his scrotum tighten, knowing he was close. Every man should know this feeling, I thought with satisfaction. Every man and woman alive should know the joys of oral sex, the total focus of another partner on their pleasure.

He came crying out my name and I drank it all greedily, feeling smug as I stroked him until he softened, then I pulled back so he wouldn't get too sensitive.

He was flush, panting, disheveled, eyes wide with wonder. "Wow."

Feeling smug I lay on my back, stretching the kinks from my back, smiling like a cat.

"Can I-" He cleared his throat, gazing down at me, blushing but able to met my eyes. "Can I do that to you?"

I resisted screaming my reply, just barely. "Yes," I said softly, trembling with need.

To my shock he copied my actions, kissing me, discovering I liked teeth on my ear and neck. Then down until he tasted my nipples, so much softer than I was used to it made me cream. Then he grew bolder, sucking, nibbling with teeth and it was my turn to squirm. He moaned, a satisfied sound.

His hands were large and callused, but the roughness of his skin thrilled me as they smoothed up my legs and then found my wet pussy. His actions were still innocent but Kenneth was quickly learning to listen to my body. Soon two thick fingers filled me and with only a little encouragement he curled them and began rubbing in a "come here" motion. All the while he teased my breasts.

I came, shrieking, forcing myself to call his name so he could bask in a lover's the cry, feel as if he conquered me. He did, but by the honesty of his explorations. I clung to him, careful not to scratch him with my nails and pumped my hips against his hand.

Then he began to kiss over my stomach. Somehow he understood to leave his fingers there as his mouth began to explore my clit and once more I was devastated. All this pleasure in twenty-four hours! I would need months to recover, I thought with a small laugh that hitched in my throat, becoming a squeaking moan as he brought me to fulfillment again.

When it passed he raised his head. I opened my eyes to see him licking my juices from his lips, savoring them like a cat with cream. "I want to be inside you."

"Yes. Oh, yes," I breathlessly called out, rubbing his arms.

He rose over me, hard again and settled between my legs. I hooked my arms around his neck and brought my legs up slightly, tilting to meet him. Our eyes remained open as he used his hand to guide his cock and found me wet and open. Then he was sliding in, and we watched one another as he slowly filled me.

Once seated he was the first to close his eyes, surrendering, and then he began to move. At first it was slow as if he was learning my body, my needs, my textures. He swiveled his hips and caught my g-spot and I cried out, pleading for more. Groaning, he granted me the pleasure.

Soon he was moving faster, our breathing harsh and panting. He laid across me and we kissed again, only his hips moving, now frantic. I felt the orgasm dimly, willing it closer, straining for it, and then he was coming inside me. The apex of pleasure washed over me even as I called to my magic.

He did not need his, and I let him enjoy spilling into me as I poured the rest of my magic into the child, and then I felt his seed join the creation. I willed it inside and felt the completion, the wonderment, the magic of it all. And then almost sorrowfully the pleasure left us in a slow ebb.

He collapsed ungallantly onto me, and moaned slightly. I cuddled him close, relishing his pleasure and relaxation. Finally after long minutes he pushed himself up onto his arms, still inside me but soft. One hand found my belly and his eyes misted. "It is done?"

I could only nod and he kissed me again.

Once on his side it was I who cuddled him to me. There were no words but I knew that I had a gift for him. For Malachai it was the promise of a future love, but for Kenneth it would be something different.

For as this child would grow to be ruler of all magic, until then Kenneth was now regent. I was no longer a queen, Malachai no longer a king. The true king of all magic lay in the circle of my arms and my gift to him would be freeing him of some of his past.

***

The next six months were busy ones. Slowly Malachai and I approached our former subjects and with Kenneth's help we pulled their magic, blended it, and gave it back grey. We started with Soren, James, and Leann, former sorcerers, now dukes and a duchess. Then Valerius, Shin-Zan, and Horus, also now dukes.

There was some resistance but as I was pregnant I was forced to stay out it. So I remained with my wolves in our new house turning it into a home. There were no hard feelings and indeed they seemed delight in my growing belly, the feeling of the child growing inside of me, the most powerful being of all of magic.

I did not have to sit out everything, merely the battles against those who resisted the new order. Luckily Sebastian bent his knee to Kenneth so there were few holdouts on either side. Malachai and I would go last, but I had some tricks up my sleeve while I still had a Queen's magic.

One night I slipped away from my wolves and found myself facing a sorcerer. Kenneth's father, who I was supposed to send to Alessandra to rape. I could take that pain from her, and the sting of rejection from Kenneth. With a father in the sorcerers he would be better protected. I prayed the violation both Kenneth and his mother had known would go away. There was nothing I could do about the alienation of being a half-breed, but the violation I could remove.