A Dangerous Little Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was that?" He thought frantically. "It's got to have been at least a minute!" He glanced at Tara who had a glazed look in her eye as she watched her friend Patty destroy John's cock and confidence with absolute pressure. She snapped out of it when John let out a panicked moan of intense pleasure.

"Oops, times up, Patty you went over 30 seconds." Tara giggled. John started to hate that giggle with a passion. There was no way he was going to last another round with this kind of stimulation. He was completely unprepared for these sexy nymphs and his ex-girlfriend's super powered pussy.

John HAD to cum in either Natasha or Tara. He could live with knocking up one of the supermodels, but cumming in Patty would be disastrous after all that destiny crap she spouted when they were dating. He wanted to just be rid of her and fertilizing one of her eggs would mean she would be in his life for a hell of a long time.

Patty reluctantly got of his cock, but not without squeezing her pussy again as she did it. His dick head popped out with a wet noise and caused another wave of pleasure to course through his body causing him to jerk his legs involuntarily. Patty noticed, "Don't worry, my love, I'll be back to milk your sweet cock in two minutes."

"Shit, ok then, cum in Tara or Natasha, I have too." John commanded himself. He could do it, Patty had nearly made him cum all he had to do was relax and focus on the pleasure.

Tara took her time straddling John's hips. She teased her clit a bit before easing John's cock in gingerly. Her pussy felt like a hallway to John's dick after what it had just gone through. John's pleading eyes locked onto Tara's amused blue orbs. "Hmm, I'll be gentle baby, don't worry. I don't want you to lose too soon!" At a snail's pace she rocked her hips forward without making any vertical motion with her pussy while providing herself delightful stimulation to her clit. John let out a frustrating groan at the lack of stimulation. He was so close. Right on the edge if she would just make a couple of little thrusts...

"Shh, go nice and slow." Tara moaned as she continued to grind her clit on John's pubic bone. All the while John's cock was screaming as it was kept trapped on the verge of cumming.

"TIME!" Natasha yelled.

"What the fuck?" John thought. It seemed like an instant compared to Patty's fucking.

"Oh well, Natasha fucked me like a pro last time, I can cum here and now." John thought. He was ready and his dick was throbbing. Natasha smiled as she gently fed John's cock into her pussy copying Tara's motions. John took a moment to marvel at the beautiful creature that he was about to fill with his seed.

Precious seconds went by before Natasha started to also repeat the gentle rocking motions on top of the bound stud. "What?! NO!" John moaned. He let out another loud groan of frustration as Natasha cruelly kept him on the edge of cumming with her soft gentle motions.

"Please let me cum," John whispered. His cum was practically boiling in the prison of his balls.

"Hush now, it's only the second round," Natasha cooed back at him, "We want to get the most out of you dear."

It wasn't long before Patty took over and thankfully didn't abuse her kegels of steel during her first run. John was surprised when she copied her friends and continued to edge his cock, just giving it enough pleasure to keep him from cumming. She smirked as she slowly rode him with a knowing look in her eye that made the hairs on the back of John's neck rise. John was absolutely helpless as he was edged again and again by his ex-girlfriend.

This went on for 3 more rounds with the girls and John was nearly crying in frustration. He wanted to cum badly. He needed it. His balls felt like they were about to burst from this sexual torture. Finally it was Patty's final turn.

"Remember baby, if you survive this, you get us for the rest of the night to whatever you like." Tara reminded him as Natasha straddled one more time.

Patty grinned evilly as she took her position over his cock and John knew he was doomed. Desperately he thought up anything he could to distract himself from the next minute. He breathed in deep and focused on the tantric stuff he had toyed around with to increase his stamina to the levels he had today. Sixty seconds and he could cum. He had already endured 14 minutes, what was another he reasoned to himself.

"I've been waiting for this for over a year now honey." Patty whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smothered him with her tits and shoved her pussy down hard onto John's highly sensitive penis. Just as John suspected, she wasn't doing the gentle rocking shit that they had been doing to him earlier. Her pussy was soaking wet from the last four rounds on his cock, and it rippled against his the sensitive underside causing him to moan into her breasts.

John nearly screamed as he fought the tide of pleasure as Patty began to bounce hard on his dick. "Nooo, please stop!" John's pleas came out muffled by her mounds. Patty was relentless with her vice like cunt gripping, and rippling like a finely tuned instrument up and down her ex-boyfriend's dick. No woman John had ever been with had the raw power that his ex-girlfriend had between her meaty legs. It felt like he was getting the hardest and tightest hand job in the world with all the benefits of a warm wet endless tunnel.

"C'mon love, cum in me! Cum deep in me!" Tara and Natasha cheered their friend on as she dropped her full and considerable weight on the trapped man beneath her. John was delirious and could only let out begging little gasps as Patty's pussy continued to punish him relentlessly. Her slick tight box was a machine and was growing even tighter as she felt her own orgasm approach. Patty's impending victory and the thick cock she was savagely impaling herself on was quickly bringing about a massive climax.

John clenched his own muscles to keep from exploding within her. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he was close to outlasting her. "Only a few...more...seconds..." He thought desperately. The pussy strangling his cock had bottomed out and John felt the tip of his cock press up to Patty's cervix.

Patty lifted her tits off his face and he stole a glance to see who was timing this round. To his horror he saw Natasha was between Tara's legs and lashing her pussy frantically with her tongue. The erotic sight of the two broke John's concentration and he yelled in both pleasure and defeat with the realization this game was rigged from the start.

"YES!" Patricia screeched in victory and pleasure. John's inarticulate sound of defeat drove her into an increased frenzy and her tight vaginal muscles clenched and released rapidly as her orgasm overtook her. She planted a searing kiss and shoved her tongue into his mouth. John screamed into her open mouth as the almost painful wet, hot, pressure on his cock shattered the dam holding back his seed.

John's cock was fully plugged up inside Patty's cunt. All he could do was thrash beneath the heavy woman and strain his arms against their restraints. His toes curled so hard he thought they would break as powerful jets of cum exploded from his cock to gush directly into her cervix. Blast after blast of cum seem to coincide perfectly with Patty's clenching orgasmic pussy designed perfectly to milk John's cum straight to her womb. To top it all off Patty's orgasm was causing her cervix to squeeze John's ejaculating cock head in perfect synch with each blast of cum from John's cock.

John gurgled and Patty continued to kiss him as she felt the warmth spread throughout her. Their orgasm seemed to last forever and John passed out after releasing the entirety of his load into Patty's fertile womb. Patty sighed in pure satisfaction and gave him a loving kiss on the forehead. With his baby she would always have John in her life. This was her last thoughts as she fell asleep with her vaginal muscles holding John's cock inside her and acting as a plug for his generous donation of potent sperm.

Tara and Natasha covered the two with a blanket, took showers, and left with happy thoughts that they had helped their girlfriend get her man.

12