A Dangerous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to stand on her knees to get high enough to fit Armand under her bottom. She ran him through her wet lips, wetting the large mushroomed shape head on his cock. She slid it into her sweet spot, her vaginal opening, and began to slowly sit down on his long hard shaft.

Armand had willed his manhood to be warm, slipping a cool cock into the lovely young woman just wouldn't do. She would be aware almost instantly that something was amiss; she would know that Armand was different, to say the least. He whispered out, "Mmm, your vagina feels so incredibly tight, so pleasantly warm." Natalie had only taken in three or four inches of him inside her, she had inches to go and she was already starting to feel full.

Natalie had to work herself up and down on Armand, slowly letting her vagina stretch and relax around him as his hard shaft slipped deeper and deeper inside her honey hole. She knew a vagina could expand to allow the head of a baby being born through, but it had to be stretched slowly to accommodate bigger things. Taking Armand into her tummy had to be slow and deliberate if she was to enjoy it.

The young woman giggled, "Wow, are you ever stretching me." She had eight or nine inches of him inside her now. She knew a vagina was capable of taking in over 12 inches fully stretched lengthwise. She just had never had her vagina stretched out that far before. She had a ten inch toy she used occasionally, after a bit of work, she could take the entire dildo inside her. She was only looking at another possible inch with Armand; she was convinced she could accommodate his long dong.

Finally, her vagina stretching to the maximum without inflicting pain, Natalie had Armand completely hidden inside her, she found herself sitting comfortably on her new boyfriend. She marveled in how much he stretched her, how he filled her, she felt full to overflowing. She wasn't sure the saying bigger is better was completely true.

She just sat on the man for a minute or two, letting her vaginal walls relax. She felt her vagina adapting to his large cock. If they were going to be together, she was going to have to learn to accommodate him easily. It was just a matter of letting her interior muscles relax.

Once, she had seen video clips of women being fisted, she had no idea how a woman's vaginal opening could stretch that much; at least not without it hurting like the devil. Fortunately, Armand's cock was at the upper limits of pleasurable.

Finally, comfortably seated, she began to rock her hips on her man, grinding her pussy on him, forward and back, and side to side. She felt her juices flowing, wetting them both. Soon, she found herself lifting up and down on him, impaling herself over and over again on his wonderful shaft.

She had to admit to herself, he wasn't that much bigger than her dildo. She was starting to really enjoy the fullness inside her tummy, the lovely ache as her pussy shaped itself around his cock. Having Armand inside her made her feel so complete.

As she bounced up and down along his shaft, she could feel his flange travel up and down against her walls, stimulating the millions of nerve ending, causing the girl great pleasure. Natalie loved the feel of a man inside her, and Armand was one hell of a man.

Natalie luxuriated, feeling her breast crushed against his hard, cool chest. Her nipples were digging into his soft skin. Sitting in his lap, her head was nearly up with his. She turned her face to his, inviting Armand to kiss her again. Armand moved his warm lips to hers and they resumed kissing passionately as Natalie continued to control the rhythm of their fucking.

The young woman's ardor climbed to a peak once again, she felt the pressure building up inside her vagina. It was like she had a tiger in a cage waiting for release. Natalie began to softly moan again as trembles and tremors began to course through her body as a prelude to what was to coming.

The cage sprang open and the tiger leapt. Natalie screamed out, "I'm cumming again! Oh shit! Armand, hold me! Your cock is fantastic."

Natalie felt her vagina try to clamp around Armand's unyielding cock. She felt spasms run the entire length of her stretched vagina. Waves of pure delight began to course out throughout her body. She felt Armand's strong arms envelope her as she began wriggling and writhing with her climax.

Armand whispered to her, "I love watching, feeling, you do that. Your orgasms are incredible. They are causing me to be so fucking aroused." It was the first time Natalie could remember Armand using a dirty word.

Natalie, still quaking against his abdomen and chest, felt like she belonged there.

More and more, Armand was convinced that this was the girl. This was the one he would choose. He whispered to the young woman, "I love you, Natalie. I want you with me forever."

Feeling all the delightful sensations coursing through her body, Natalie heard Armand profess his love. She whimpered out, panting to get the breath to say it, "I love you too, Armand. I love you so much."

That was the exact moment that Armand decided he was going to do it. The girl would be changed forever, but the idea of spending centuries, millenniums, with the girl was the only thing his mind could focus on. He would end his centuries of loneliness.

He rolled the girl over onto the bed as he continued to work himself up inside her hot, wet vagina. Fucking her was simply out of this world. He knew his seed, once released, would have no effect on the girl, not until she changed.

Natalie felt him nuzzle her neck again, planting wet, loving kissing along its side. She hummed in pleasure as he continued to ride between her legs. Her vagina was now easily taking in his long thick shaft. His flange sliding against her walls was a pure delight. Natalie wrapped her arms around his chest as his weight pressed into her. She wrapped his hips with her legs, pulling herself to an angle that Armand could slip himself all the way inside her. Natalie felt so incredibly loved at the moment.

Then she felt Armand move his head down along the side of her neck, planting wet warm kisses as he did. Then, down under her ear, she felt a piercing pain that quickly passed. She was so aroused she just assumed Armand was giving her a hickey.

Armand in position, as gently as possible, sank his sharp canines into the girl's neck, easily puncturing her carotid artery. His saliva had a numbing quality that all but eliminated the pain the bite caused. The two punctures began to forcefully spurt out the girl's life blood. Armand gorged himself on the hot, metallic tasting, bright red fluid.

Natalie felt herself flush from the act of making love. Armand continued to rock his hips, sliding his long cock in and out of her tummy. Her entire bottom was drenched from her cum. As Armand continued to nuzzle her neck, she felt her heart begin to pound; she was feeling dizzy as her passion grew to new heights.

In the back of Natalie's mind, she knew something was wrong. She felt unbelievably weird. The love making was so incredible, but she was feeling light headed, like she her whole being was starting to drift away. Her pounding heart was slamming against the inside of her chest, yet it felt weak and thready, like it was struggling to maintain life.

She moaned from the pleasure of her body as Armand continued to fuck her, but she was also starting to be overwhelmed with fear. Something was so extraordinarily wrong!

Armand was feeling his stomach becoming distended as he swallowed quarts of blood in such a short time. He only allowed himself such an incredible feast during a changing. The feeding would last him for nearly a year. The girl's body was almost ready; he was unsure why the girl was even conscious. Normally they passed out by now. He took this as a good sign; he had chosen well.

Natalie gasped out, "My heartbeat! Where's my heartbeat?!" She could no longer feel her heart beating inside her chest.

Natalie's vision narrowed rapidly, as an intense vertigo set in, she felt like vomiting. Her vision rapidly narrowed as though she was looking through a tunnel, then in seconds everything faded into a black void.

Armand looked down at Natalie, arched his back and gasped, he felt his release; his long hard cock started to throb and spurt his cum up inside the girl. As he came, he looked down to watch several, very weak spurts of blood, shoot out from the girls neck and onto her bed. Then suddenly, the ropes of blood stopped. She was ready; her mortal body had just died.

After the girl was dead and she began to cool, Armand moved her limp body to the floor as he cleaned up her bed. Her body looked as though it was made of plastic, her eyes filmed over, her mouth was shaped in an 'O' from taking her last breaths. Her mortal death was irreversible.

The mattress would have blood stains in it until the thing was destroyed. But at least he was able to get clean sheets on it; it wouldn't do for the girl to awake in a bloody mess. Once the bed was made, Armand bent over and gently, lovingly, lifted the naked dead girl up onto the bed. He covered her nakedness as if he was tucking her in for the night.

He moved over to the chair in the room to wait. It would be days waiting for the metamorphosis to be complete. Like a phoenix his love would rise from the corporal ashes of her body. Every cell in her dead body would be changed, she would become like him.

Natalie slowly began to notice awareness—as though she was being born. It was like she was slowly rising out of the nothingness she had been in. It seemed like no time had passed, yet it felt like an eternity. Her mind slowly clawed its way towards consciousness.

Natalie gasped as she sprang awake. She looked over across the room to see Armand asleep in the chair. The room looked like a flowerbed on a bright spring day; it was alive with living colors. She could hear a thousand and one little sounds. She could make out a couple arguing somewhere, she understood every word. The most wondrous thing of all, it felt like she could feel every cell in her body.

Wanting to know what was happening; she quietly called out, "Armand."

After repeating his name three times, the man, her lover, her man sprang awake. He had beatific smile on his face. She saw such a look of love. It melted her heart.

Her heart! What happened to her heart! Even now she couldn't feel it beating in her chest. She was alarmed, "Armand, what happened, how long have I been asleep?"

Armand moved over to the young woman. He gently said, "You have not been asleep my love, you've been changing. You have been gone for four, almost five days now."

"Changing!" she yelled, "Armand, what in the hell did you do?"

Armand sat down on the bed next to Natalie, he placed his hand against her cheek, he said, "I changed you."

Natalie cried out, "Armand, make some sense! How did you change me?" She knew he was telling her the truth, somehow she was still Natalie, but everything seemed so remarkably different. Her senses felt like they had intensified many times over during the days she had been asleep.

She groaned, she was sure she was fired from her job. Five days!

Armand smiled and gently said, "Natalie, I'm not human, I'm Toulanti."

Natalie immediately knew it was true, somehow she had always known it; Armand wasn't quite human. She asked with a bit of trepidation, "What's a Toulanti?"

Armand explained, "There are lions, there are tigers, there are wolves, I'm a Toulantian. In your lore, I am what you would call a vampire."

Frightened out of her wits, Natalie sat up, still entirely naked, she grabbed her knees pulling them against her breasts as she started to rock. She hyperventilated as she started say, "oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck" over and over again like a mantra. She knew with her entire heart, mind, and soul that what Armand had told her was entirely true.

Her hand sprang to her neck, feeling two well healed dimples in her neck. She accused Armand, "You bit me, didn't you. You sucked out my blood. I'm dead, right?" She was filled with horror.

Armand put a hand on the young woman's naked shoulder, "No, sweetheart, you've never been more alive."

Tears coursed down Natalie's cheeks, "How can I be alive if I don't have a heartbeat, I have no pulse!"

Armand tried to reassure her, "Because my love, you don't need them. When you changed, every cell of your body changed. What was corruptible was made immortal."

Natalie looked up, startled by the proclamations, "You mean I can't die?"

Armand looked into the girl's eyes, "No, sweetheart, you can still die. But, you are immune to disease, to bodily defects; your body will never age.

"Your body is much more resilient, you will have incredible strength, you will be able to move much quicker—you will have the reflexes of a mongoose.

"With that said, if you were to be in an explosion with enough force, or if you were shredded by a lion, it would probably kill you. I wouldn't recommend jumping off a cliff either, even though I've known a couple Toulanti to have survived it. What you have to avoid is things that would tear your body apart.

"A knife wound will seal itself and heal; I have taken bullets from gunshots too. I assure you that it wasn't exactly fun, but I survived. Don't let them shoot you in the head though. If your brain is destroyed, you die."

Natalie sniffed, "So, as long as I avoid accidents, people with suicide belts, and industrial explosions, I could live forever, right?"

Armand smiled, "Pretty much. Just to convince you, let us see how long you can hold your breath."

Natalie took in a deep breath; her tears began to dry on her face. At seven minutes, she let out her breath and said, "That's incredible, I don't need to breathe, do I?"

Armand smiled lovingly at the young woman, "No, not at all. You can swim underwater all day long if you would like. Even better, because your body doesn't exchange gasses, you can swim as deeply as you want too. Water pressure has no effect on you. You only need to take air in your lungs for speech."

Natalie asked, "So, like are there rules? Things like avoid? Like wooden stakes, silver bullets, angry hoards?"

Armand laughed, "I find the copper jacketed bullets hurt more than silver. I went to Vietnam for a little adventure, after I got hit the third time I decided that war sucked. Of course you would have thought I would have learned my lesson during the War of the Roses.

"To answer your question, we are extremely sensitive to bright light. It will not kill us like human legend says, but it is extremely uncomfortable. That is why I'm here in Seattle, more cloudy days than almost anywhere. But even in the sun, a good hoodie and some dark sunglasses will protect you. Unprotected, it's like getting major sunburn in minutes. It hurts like hell. Trust me," he purred while tucking a strand of hair behind Natalie's ear.

"Next, you will ask about feeding. We do need blood about every 3 or 4 months. Since I gorged myself on yours, I will be good for almost a year. It has something to do with our metabolism, nobody has given me a good reason why, but we need it.

"Finally, we don't get an overwhelming thirst for blood. At least if we feed regularly. The whole idea is to only take what you need. We don't want to kill our food source. If we were like the vampires in the movies and books, the whole human race would be eliminated in less than 2 years.

"You will need to feed soon, being recently changed. You will only need a pint or two. I normally get my donor good and drunk; they usually aren't aware what is happening to them that way. To them it is just a bad dream.

"You might consider feeding on that friend of yours, what is her name? Tasha? She seems to get inebriated enough all by herself. Of course with that silly girl, you may get more alcohol than blood" Armand chuckled.

Natalie asked, "Armand, where are you from?"

He smiled, "Originally? I was a Goth. I lived in an area that is now part of France and Germany."

She smiled for the first time, "A Goth, meaning you were human at one time, right?"

He grinned, "Yes, I was human but not all of us start life that way. There are native Toulanti. We have two ways we can reproduce; the first way is same way as humans do. Fortunately for you, birthing pains are not nearly as painful. The other way we reproduce is to change a human, like what was done to me, what I did to you."

Natalie blushed and giggled, "I was just about to ask if we can still make love." Considering she no longer had blood circulating she wondered how she flushed.

Armand grinned as he looked fondly at the girl, "Not only can we make love, we can make babies."

Natalie looked at the man in wonder, "So, like, does birth control work? Or am I going to be squirting out babies every time we fuck?"

Armand laughed, "No, birth control does not work. No matter though, it is really hard for us to conceive. If we did it every night, it might take us 5 to 10 years to plant a baby in your belly. The difficulty conceiving comes from how long we live."

Natalie asked, "Armand, how old are you?"

Armand looked longing at Natalie, "Ah, my sweet child, I'm over 1700 years old. I fought the Huns when I was still human."

Natalie giggled again, "I guess compared to you, I'm pretty young."

Armand grinned, "Just a little. I feel like I'm robbing the cradle to be honest. But, I knew you were the one."

Natalie stared into her lover's eyes; she studied his face in a whole new way. She heard a dog bark three blocks up the street. Then she focused briefly on the sound of children playing in a park that was over four blocks to the south.

She asked, "Well, since it's so hard for us to have children, don't you think we should get started?"

Armand chuckled, "I thought you would never ask."

The couple made love well into the night.