A Dangerous Obsession

Story Info
Bailey can’t help her need for risky excitement.
7.7k words
4.32
89.6k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** THE NEED WITHIN ***

Bailey didn't know why she did the things she did. It was like some unseen force controlled her from within. Once she got a thought in her head, she was compelled to find a way to act it out. It consumed her, the planning, the thrill of possibly being caught, the rush she gained during her daring escapades. But, her obsessions were becoming increasingly more daring, and more dangerous.

It had all started when she was a teenager. Both her father and mother worked long hours and she spent many a day in her home in sheer boredom. For whatever reason she soon found herself getting a thrill from performing daring little tasks. Her dares were simple in those days, standing in front of an open window as she changed her clothes, not wearing underwear beneath her knee high skirt, dropping a towel at a seemingly inopportune moment in the girl's locker room at school. Once she had even challenged herself to run all the way around the house while completely naked. Of course it had been late at night and while her parents were away on a trip. Today she laughed at the mundane tasks she had set before herself. Now, it took a lot more to feel the rush she craved. It was as if she was an addict to some drug, always looking for the next, more powerful fix.

As Bailey grew older her schemes grew more complex. She would plot them for weeks, thinking of every possible scenario and adjusting her plans for the most exciting experience possible. Once she had traveled to a public park, hiding a car key near one entrance. She then drove to the other side of the park, stripped, and locked her keys and clothes inside the vehicle. Of course, she had planned the excursion for late at night when there were fewer people around. Her adventure took nearly an hour to complete, running and taking shelter behind trees and park benches, but she managed to reach her objective in stealth.

Another time she had driven to a hiking trail and jogged nearly three miles away from her vehicle. She then ripped up the old shirt and shorts she had been wearing, forcing herself to find a way back to her car in the nude. This task had been more daring as it was in full daylight with many more people on the trail. Once again she managed to pull off her dare without being seen.

Bailey felt a sense of guilt at her obsessions. She had often wondered if there was something wrong with herself and many times had declared "This is the last time I'm going to do this." She had never been caught during any of her ventures, and the thought of being found out absolutely terrified her. But, it was the only time she truly felt alive, and no matter how hard she fought her desires, her devious mind always pulled her back into the game. For weeks she had fought her most recent urges, but slowly the wheels in her mind had turned, and her thoughts were increasingly brought to her next erotic thrill. She had broken up with her most recent boyfriend nearly four months earlier, and her boredom and desire was building inside her. Lying in bed at night, she would barely shut her eyes, when her imagination would take her through her next exhibitionist trek. She had no choice; she would have to act soon.

She stood in front of the full-length mirror, gazing at her slender nude form. "Tonight's the night," she said to herself. She was a petite and beautiful girl, but, even though she received endless compliments, in her mind there was definitely room for improvement. She reached down and softly rubbed across her freshly shaved mound. It felt smooth, and it tickled as her nails lightly trailed across her skin. Reaching up, she cupped her perky B-cups with both hands. She hated her breasts, and had planned to have implants as soon as she could afford it. She wanted to be larger, and better proportioned, like the beautiful women she saw in magazines. She also was displeased with her hair. Her sandy blonde locks had been layered and cut above the shoulder about a month earlier. Though she initially hated her decision, the sassy mane was beginning to fill out and grow more to her liking.

Making her way to the closet Bailey pulled out little white day dress. Slipping it over her head she wiggled her way into the garment. After some adjusting, she again stood in front of the mirror, turning from side to side and admiring her choice. It was small tank dress with the hem hanging just above the knee. She had found it at a second hand shop and thought it would be perfect for what she had in mind. The white fabric was in stark contrast to her bronzed body, making her appear even darker than she actually was. She was proud of her tan, taking pride in the fact that she had no tan lines. Sometimes she even incorporated her trips to the tanning salon into her schemes. But not this night, tonight she was going to experience her riskiest challenge yet.

The very thought of what she had planned tied her stomach in knots. She tried several times to talk herself out of her compulsion, but it was to no avail. Each time her mind rationalized her quest, her need to fulfill something inside her. She walked over to the side of her bed and slipped on a pair of white tennis shoes. Looking over at the clock on the nightstand, Bailey took a deep breath. It was almost 8:00 p.m.; it was time to go.

*** THE GAME BEGINS ***

As Bailey drove up to the bar she could see there were several cars and trucks parked in the parking lot. The small gravel lot was only partially lit with only two overhead street lamps. While the dim illumination was in her favor, Bailey opted to park on the side of the roadway, across the street from the establishment. The street was not lit and her task was going to be hard enough. If she made it this far she was going to leave herself an easy finish line.

She sat behind the wheel for several minutes. "What is wrong with me?" she asked herself. "What the hell am I doing?" She felt as though there were butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Her pulse raced in anticipation. She trembled at the thought of the act she was about to perform. Reaching for her cell phone, she dialed a number she had written on a post-it note. "Hello," she said. "Yes, I need a cab please ... Yes, it's 102 East 4th Street ... Tommy's Bar and Lounge .... My name? Uhm ... It's Pam Martin." As the call ended she giggled at her choice of an alias. It was done; her plan was in motion.

As she closed her phone she turned her attention back to the bar. It was a plain cinder block building with few decorations, and she could see several people walking in and out the front door. It was a seedy part of town, just on the edge of the manufacturing district. Only a couple of blocks over were the public housing units. She strained her eyes, trying to get more detail on the individuals walking into the lounge, but she could only make out their silhouettes as they strolled in front of the building's lit windows and neon signs.

Reaching into her purse she dropped the phone inside and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, stuffing it into the front of her dress. Reaching over to the vehicle's glove box she opened it up and pulled out a small metal box. The box was black and had a small magnet on one side. Fiddling with her key chain she detached her car's door key, placing it inside the box. Slowly she opened the car door and stepped outside. She made a quick look in both directions, making sure no one was looking, before she kneeled and clicked the magnetic key box to the metal underbelly of her vehicle. She then locked the car's doors and slammed the vehicle shut.

It was a warm summer evening and the air was thick and still. She could tell she was near the local factories as there was a slight sulfur odor lingering in night. In the distance she could hear the slow rumble of some sort of machinery running at one of the plants. The sound mixed with the thumping and muffled booms emanating from the sound system inside the bar. During the planning of her wicked game she had driven through the area several times, and at various times of the day. Meticulously, she had planned her route and scouted possible locations to hide. Her other dares had been in relatively rural areas, making her treks too easy. This was a new challenge. It was a rough area, and there were always people out and about.

She adjusted her dress and slowly made her way to the front of the lounge. As she drew closer she could see a row of motorcycles parked in front of the building. Bailey wasn't much into motorcycles or hot rods, but she knew a Harley when she saw one. She surmised that these were probably hard core bikers, especially considering the part of town they were in. Walking towards the door Bailey noticed three men around one of the bikes parked at the corner of the building. One was seated on the motorcycle, while the other two were standing to one side. She also noticed that all three had a beer in their hands. "That's funny," she thought to herself. "I thought drinking outside a bar was illegal around here." She then giggled under her breath. She realized her naivete, thinking these were men who really didn't care if it was illegal or not.

The little blonde made her way to the front door and stood underneath a light mounted on the front of the building. She had no intention of going inside, only to wait on the taxi she had ordered. Keeping her arms crossed across her chest, she kept her head down. Daring to look around, Bailey shifted her eyes and realized that the bikers had taken notice of her. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she could tell they were laughing and pointing in her direction. Though she still had her dress on, she already felt naked, feeling the leather clad men undressing her with their eyes. They were large men, each outfitted in leather chaps and a heavy motorcycle jacket. She could tell there was some sort of emblem on the back of the jackets, but she couldn't make out what the colors read.

"Where is that damn taxi," she whispered under her breath. She was feeling more and more nervous as the bikers leered and snickered. Two of the men were nudging the third, she could only imagine, to prod him over to her. Bailey looked up and could see headlights coming down the roadway. "Finally," she whispered. "The damn cab is here." Her relief was short lived however, as she watched the vehicle pass by the lounge and continue down the road.

"Hey!" one of the bikers yelled. "Come over here honey!" The other two men laughed and each gave each other a punch on the shoulder.

Bailey only smiled, keeping her head down and trying not to look in their direction.

The man who had yelled at her was now moving towards her. He was a rough looking man, with long shoulder length hair and a goatee. On his chest she could see the outline of some sort of tattoo, partially hidden beneath the dirty tee shirt he wore under his jacket. "Hey sweetie!" he yelled again. "Come on over and I'll give you a ride." This time the other two men erupted in laughter, slapping each other on the back.

Bailey fidgeted nervously as the man continued slowly walking in her direction. She remembered that she was not wearing any type of underwear, and wondered if the white dress might be sheer enough to reveal her nakedness underneath. If nothing else she could go inside if things got out of hand. It would be better than being in the parking lot, alone with these men.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" the man said with an angry tone. "Can't you hear me?"

"I'm just waiting on a taxi," Bailey replied. She watched as the man momentarily stopped and looked back at his friends.

"Well hell baby, we can take you where ever you want to go," he replied laughingly. The other two men grinned from ear to ear, and nodded in agreement.

"Uhm ... well ... I think I'll just wait on the cab. Thank you anyway," she answered in a now trembling voice.

It was then that Bailey noticed another set of headlights coming down the road. She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes. "Please let this be the cab," she said to herself. "Please, please, please." She opened her eyes to see the white van pull into the parking lot and up to the front entrance of the bar. "Thank God," she whispered as she quickly walked to the vehicle, opened the door, and jumped inside to the backseat.

"Awww!" the bikers yelled at the sight of the girl's getaway. "If you change your mind baby, we'll be right here," one laughingly exclaimed.

Bailey looked at the cab driver and blurted, "203 East 28th Street. And, let's get out of here in a hurry, please."

"No problem," was the driver's reply.

Bailey sat back in the seat and looked at the bikers. She smiled and waved as the cab pulled out of the parking lot. She could see the men laughing and grabbing their chests, faking broken hearts. She laughed and let out a heavy sigh. This was only the beginning.

*** TWENTY-FOUR BLOCKS ***

"Are you sure this is the place ma'am?" the driver asked.

Bailey looked around at the old factory buildings. The place was dark, deserted, and had not been in use in years. "Yes," she replied. "This is it. Thank you. How much do I owe you?"

"It's $8.50 ma'am," he answered. "Are you really sure this is the right place? I can wait if you need me to."

Bailey smiled at the taxi driver. She could see he was an older black man with graying hair. Looking into his eyes, she could tell he was concerned about her well being. "No, this is just fine," she answered. She reached into the top of her dress and pulled out the twenty, handing it to the driver. "Keep the change," she said as she reached for the door handle.

"Thank you ma'am," the driver said while shaking his head. "Have a good evening." He watched as she stepped out of the vehicle and shut the door. He continued eyeing his strange fare as she walked down the sidewalk, in the direction they had just come from. Again he shook his head as he put the gearshift in drive and continued on to his next fare.

Bailey stopped, looked at her surroundings, and watched as the taxi drove out of site. There were few lights in this area and it took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the darkness. The night was deathly quiet as she listened for any unwanted visitors. Not even a dog was barking. She had been through here several times during her scouting trips, and she knew where she had to go next. She continued a short ways down the roadway until she came to a bridge that crossed a small river. This is where the next step in the game was to start.

Quickly Bailey stepped out of her shoes and set them on the railing of the bridge. The concrete was still emanating the heat from the day and was warm beneath her feet. She then reached down, grabbing the hem of her dress. Lifting the garment upwards, she pulled the dress over her head and away from her body. She now stood on the bridge completely nude. Wrapping the dress around the shoes, she walked over to the railing and peered at the water below. It wasn't a large waterway, but it was large enough to serve her purposes.

She could hear the water as it swirled below her. "This is it," she said aloud. She had already put herself in a situation that would scare the shit out of most women. Now, she was ready to up the ante and fully commit to the game. There would be no going back if she went through with it. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She could feel goose bumps form on her naked flesh, her nipples erect and hard. In one swift motion she tossed the dress and shoes into the dark waters below.

Bailey suddenly began to hyperventilate as she grabbed hold of the railing. As she gasped for air she watched the white cloth float swiftly down the murky stream, and out of view. She felt as though she were about to be sick. She closed her eyes and worked to control her breathing. Her heart pounded so hard she could hear her pulse inside her head. As tears began to form in her eyes, she stood upright and tried to regain her composure. "That's it," she said. "I have no choice now."

Again, Bailey looked around at her surroundings, peering down the roadway. She was near the corner of Congress Boulevard and East 28th Street. She had twenty-four blocks, or nearly three miles, to reach her car in the nude. While the area she was in at the moment was deserted, she knew only a few blocks away there would be houses, and businesses, and hangout areas where there would be people, rough people, maybe even gangs. "What the fuck am I doing?" she thought. She knew if the wrong person or persons caught her, she could easily be raped, or worse, gang raped or even killed. She wondered if subconsciously she wanted to be raped, or maybe she had some sort of death wish.

But, while she cursed her perverted mind, she also felt a sense of euphoria. She had never felt as alive as she did right now. Every sense was on fire. It wasn't death she wanted; it was life. She wanted to feel everything, experience all life had to give; she wanted excitement she could never get in her normal "vanilla" life. Bailey took a deep breath, and again started down the roadway.

Bailey simply walked down the sidewalk for the first five blocks, holding her arms up to her chest, shielding her breast from the night air. There had been no streetlights on her path and she merely strolled down the walkway as if she were walking to the store or were out for an exercise. She gazed at the row of empty buildings to either side of the road as she walked, wondering what might have been made in the buildings back in the day. She also thought there might be more traffic on the road at that time of night. She was constantly looking for places to hide in case she saw an oncoming vehicle, but she was yet to see an automobile. Her luck quickly changed however, as she soon found herself approaching a fairly well lit section of the road. She slowed her progress as she closed in on the area. The streetlights were bright and bathed the boulevard and sidewalk in a sickly yellow glow. She knew this was a part of her path where there were homes on both sides of the street and she stopped to survey the passage.

As she looked down the street she was again beginning to feel that rush of exhilaration that she had craved for several weeks. Though she was still frightened, she couldn't help but feel her body tingling all over. She reached down with one hand and softly began rubbing her wanting mound. It was warm and she could feel it dripping between her fingers. Reaching up with the other hand she gently rolled one of her nipples between finger and thumb. She had no idea why it took this type of situation for her to feel this way, but it did. She felt shame and ecstasy all at the same time.

Looking to her left and right she could see the homes that lined roadway. They were poor homes, run down and shabby, but she could tell they were occupied with the occasional lamp or television light emanating from their windows. She could also see that several front yards had hedgerows or fences lining their borders. She crouched and turned her head slightly, listening intently for any sound to be heard. Hearing nothing of importance Bailey stood upright and whispered, "Damn." She could either move forward down the sidewalk, or maybe she could make her way through the backyards of the homes.

Bailey reached up and ran her fingers through her hair as she thought. "If I go through the backyards it will be dark, but I might run into a dog or something," she said to herself. She also thought there may be fences she would have to cross and being totally naked she was in no condition to jump a chain linked fence. Giving a heavy sigh she looked forward, she had made her decision, she would simply walk down the sidewalk as if nothing was wrong. If she were to notice someone she would make a dash for the nearest hiding spot.