A Daring Fuck

Story Info
Mark fucks his sister-in-law next to his wife.
2.7k words
4.12
453.1k
238
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngieGS
AngieGS
380 Followers

Mark is sat at his computer looking at porn and wanking himself off before his wife gets home.

Tina has sent him an email thanking him for yesterday and telling him that she can't wait until he visits her again today and fills her cunt with his cock and semen.

The email finishes with 'See you at 7pm ... but here's a little something in case you can't wait either ...' A video clip is attached.

And that clip, is what Mark is wanking himself off to. His face is getting sweaty and his hand is sliding up and down his erect cock at a quick speed.

He doesn't have time to take it slow. Leah will be home in half an hour.

He stares intensely at the screen and watches Tina spread her legs further apart on her bed. She sits there with no clothes on and her legs wide open. She's furiously rubbing at her clit with one hand while squeezing her tits with the other. She lets out a moan and quickly jams two fingers inside her wet cunt.

Mark puts his head closer to the screen and grunts when she rolls over and lifts her ass into the air. He loves her ass. She spreads her cheeks so that he can see her puckered hole and she wiggles her bum at the camera.

Leaning over the edge of the bed, the top half of her body disappears for a second before she comes back up with a ribbed dildo. Smiling wickedly at the camera, she rubs the dildo against her clit and guides it towards her juicy pussy.

"This is what I have to do when I'm alone Mark." She whispers to the camera before slipping the dildo inside of her and gasping as she pushes it as far as it will go. She moans and starts bouncing up and down on it, her tits bouncing wildly, her nipples erect.

'Fuck!" He grunts, as he starts to cum.

"Mark, I'm home!" Leah shouts as she walks in the front door.

He scrambles around for a tissue to wipe up the mess and switches off his computer before his wife figures out what he was doing. He stuffs his cock back into his jeans quickly, cum still on the end of his swollen head and he dashes out the room and down the stairs.

"Hi. How was your day?" He asks her. "Fine. How was yours?" "Good. It was good." He smiles. "You're sweating." She states, eyeing him suspiciously.

He glances at her before making his way to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of wine. Pouring her a glass, he passes it to her and drops a kiss on her forehead.

"I was thinking of going to the pub tonight, with the boys." "Oh. Okay then." She shrugs." "Well, we won't be doing much anyway, so I said yes when they asked me." "No problem. I'll ask Tina to come over."

Shit he thinks to himself.

"She might still be decorating." "And she might like a break." She replies stonily.

He puts his arms around her from behind and squeezes her then kisses her neck. Strangely, she moves her head to one side to allow him to do this.

"Shall we ... go upstairs?" She almost whispers. "What?" he chokes?

This isn't my wife! He thinks to himself.

"Well, at work today, the girls and I ... we were talking about, sex and I ... well, I'm horny." She blushes.

He doesn't need telling twice. Minutes ago he had been wanking himself off to his sister-in-law but he hadn't even got close to finishing the video clip. He's sure he could have cum again if his wife hadn't come home early.

Thinking about Tina naked and playing with herself makes his dick go hard again. He grabs his wife's hand and leads her upstairs into his office.

She giggles as he sits her on the desk and begins to kiss her neck, then her mouth. He runs his hands over her chest and squeezes her tits through her blouse before almost ripping the buttons off. He slips off her blouse and unhooks her bra, then clamps his mouth around each of her breasts in turn and runs his tongue over her nipples to get them erect.

He yanks her skirt down and rips off her tights and in one quick movement he flips her over until she's bent over his desk.

"Mark!" She gasps at his sudden ferocity.

"Shusssh." He whispers to her.

He hasn't fucked his wife for a while. 'She's denied me this pleasure for too long. So now, I'm going to fuck her exactly how I want to.' He thinks to himself with a smirk.

He slaps each of her ass cheeks and smiles as she squeals then he pulls down her panties and runs one of his fingers from her clit, through to her puckered, virgin ass hole. Before she can object, he slips a finger into her ass and jams it in further when she tries to squirm away.

"Mark. No. We've never ..." She trails off as he spreads her cheeks and attempts to slide another finger into her. He struggles to push it through so with his free hand, he slides two fingers into her wet cunt and with his thumb, rubs furiously against her clit until he feels her juices seep over his fingers. He takes these out of her and uses her juice to lube up her tight little ass.

Pulling his finger out of her backside, he whips down his jeans and guides his swollen purple head in-between her arse cheeks. As soon as she realises what he's about to do, she tries to push herself further over the desk in an attempt to get away, but it only moves her ass further into the air, and closer to his throbbing erect cock.

He puts a hand on her head and pushes it on to the desk. His cock is leaking with pre-cum as he slides it between her cheeks and halters on her hole. Smiling to himself, he uses his fingers for a bit of extra pressure and pushes the tip of his head against her virgin ass hole.

She grunts as she feels the pressure against her and jerks once, giving Mark the extra bit of movement that he needs ... His cock pushes through and he feels the tip of his head enter her.

"Urghhhhh!" She grunts as he goes in. "It hurts!" She complains.

He slaps her ass cheek and parts them with his hands then thinking of Tina and her delicious ass, he slams himself against his wife's butt until his balls are slapping against her pussy.

She screams and he feels her body tighten, his ass pulses against his cock, she doesn't move. He moves in and out of her a couple of times, getting used to the feel. She's so fucking tight, it's unreal. His cock is tingling. He increases his speed, pushing himself harder and harder into her with each thrust and she begins to grunt and squirm.

Eventually, she begins to moan, rather than grunt, and he sees her slip her hand between her legs to work on her own clit. He smiles and continues to think of Tina. He closes his eyes and places both hands on her hips before really ramming his cock deep into his ass with every push.

They both climax at the same time, his wife screaming and squirming with her orgasm, and him relishing the thought of Tina and seeping his cum into her.

The phone rings which brings them both back to reality. Mark pulls out of his wife and wipes himself up quickly, he plants a kiss on his wife's head and rushes to the phone.

"Tina ... How are you?" He almost whispers.

He takes the phone to his wife and signals that he's going to take a shower.

I can't believe I just fucked my wife while thinking about her sister he thinks to himself while lathering himself with shower gel.

"Mark, my sister's going to come over in about half an hour, so you can go to pub." She smiles at him in his bath towel before turning the shower back on for herself.

The doorbell rings not long after 6:30 and he opens it to find himself face to face with Tina.

"Hi." She smiles at him. "Hi." "Are you going out?" She asks, making her way into the house. "To the pub. I'll see you later."

...... ......

2 and half hours later, Mark returns home to find the house quiet. He makes his way up the stairs and into his bedroom where he finds his wife, and Tina, laid on his bed.

He looks at them both for a few moments before taking off his shoes and making his way over.

His wife is laid on the right, facing him. Her eyes are closed and her breathing is deep. She was always a deep sleeper. Tina is laid with her back to him, her bum slightly jutting out with her knees pulled towards her chest.

He lays down on the bed and carefully moves closer towards her. He looks at her arse in them jeans and feels his cock twitch. He places his hand inside his trousers and feels his cock twitching, getting hard. He unzips his jeans and slowly takes them off, not wanting to wake either of them. He takes his cock out of his boxers and begins rubbing his shaft with his hand, all the time with his eyes on Tina's ass.

She shivers slightly so he moves on to his side and closer to her. He places one arm on hers and pulls her to him slightly. She mumbles in her sleep and moves herself into him, her ass, now firmly on his naked erect cock.

He freezes and wonders if it's woken her but she doesn't seem to have felt it.

He slides his hand down her waist, onto her hips pushes his cock into her ass. This time, she must have felt it because as he's pulling away, she thrusts her backside back onto his hardening cock. He begins grinding his cock along her jeans and moves one of his hands to her tits. Squeezing one of them, he then moves his hand to the top of her jeans and swiftly un-buttons them. Tugging at the material gently until her ass is on show in her sexy lace thong.

He moans quietly and places one of his fingers around her thong, moving it to one side, he uses his other hand to guide his raging hard on towards her ass. Placing it in-between her cheeks, he begins grinding up and down her slit.

With each grind, she pushes harder onto his cock before rolling her hips so that the tip of his head rolls back towards her cunt and he finds himself at the entrance.

He begins to leak pre-cum as he feels how wet she is and at the thought of what they are about to do. He adjusts his position slightly so that he can enter her pussy from behind and he slowly rubs his cock along her cunt slit.

The feeling it gives them both makes each of them moan and they push harder against each other. He rubs her clit with his fingers then slides them down, between her slit until he reaches his cock and makes his way back to her hard little nub. With one last slide between her soaking pussy lips, he flicks her clit hard and she rolls her hips backwards until she feels his cock hit her pussy entrance.

She rolls forward and as he enters her, he grabs her hips and whispers "fuck."

He holds her hips while slowing building up his movements inside of her. He looks at his wife, then back at his sister-in-law.

This is it. He thought. I'm fucking my sister-in-law and it's right next to my wife!

The feeling is intense and the excitement is enough to make him cum but he doesn't want to cum yet. He wants to fuck her hard, rough and loud. But no, he can't. He sighs and squeezes her hips, pulling her ass further onto his crotch. He bites her neck and suddenly, he can't take it anymore.

He looks at his wife to check that she's still sleeping then he grabs Tina's hips and lifts her up, his cock slipping out of her soaking cunt. He flips her over and places her face down on the bed. Her face, now next to his wife's, her ass in the air.

He rams his cock back into her sopping cunt and fucks her harder and harder, with every thrust. Her pussy is so wet that the squelching sound of true wetness comes from it but this just turns him on even more.

She gasps with each thrust and he feels her pussy tightening around his cock as he builds up speed. He pushs himself into her as hard as he can, his balls slapping against her pussy lips. She moans loudly and begins to shiver. He smiles, loving the idea that his sister-in-law is cumming, next to his wife.

He pulls his cock out of her now flooded cunt and uses her juices to lube up her ass hole. Without hesitation, he rams himself into her ass and leans down over her to play with her clit.

Slow down. He keeps thinking to himself. Don't wake your wife.

But he doesn't care. All he wants to do is fuck his sister-in-law. He doesn't care if he gets caught.

Pulling out nearly all of the way, he slams back into her making her moan again loudly. He does this a number of times until she turns her head to smile at him.

"Cum in me baby." She whispers. "Cum in me." "I'm going to!" He grunts, slamming himself into her tight ass once more before he feels his cock ooze pre-cum into her ass and with one last thrust, he erupt his full load deep into her.

Ohh yess. He looks at his wife to see if the movements have woken her but she is still fast asleep.

He rests there for a few seconds before pulling himself out and turning Tina over to kiss her passionately.

"You don't have any idea how long I've wanted to fuck you. I should have told you yesterday, after our first session." He whispers in her ear. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long to." She kisses him firmly.

They go into the bathroom together to clean up and begin kissing passionately once more. They can't get enough of each other.

As she leans over the bath, washing her pussy, he goes behind her and slides his tongue down the length of her back. He grabs her tits with both hands and within seconds, his cock is hard once more.

He pushes her over the bath and slides his cock straight back into her cunt. He slams himself against her again and again until he feels her juices slide over his cock and her knees began to shake.

He holds her up and continues to fuck her roughly. "Yes! Yes!!" She shouts. She moans and calls out my name. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder Mark!" Yes Ma'am he thinks.

He shoves a finger up her ass and forces his cock as deep as he can into her pussy.

She moans even louder he watches her knuckles turned white as he fucks her cunt and fingers her ass.

He pounds her cunt as hard as her can, his balls slamming against the back of her ass and just as he feels himself beginning to seize up, she whispes "Cum in me again baby. Cum in me."

She is groaning out loudly now so I slam into her once last time and erupt a wad of cum deep into her hungry cunt. We both shiver with pleasure and grunt before pulling apart and cleaning up once more.

We make our way back into the bedroom to see that my wife has moved completely, and that we've made a mess of the bed cover.

"Oh well." I whisper to her.

I see her out after a few more kisses and climb into bed with my wife. Giving her a soft kiss on her head, I felt a small amount of guilt, but not enough to stop me doing it again.

Thinking of Tina and our three sessions, I fall asleep, dreaming of her.

AngieGS
AngieGS
380 Followers