A Daring Reporter Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa reports from a nudist resort.
5.8k words
4.64
67k
40

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
842 Followers

(Chapters 1 through 3 provide useful background to the continuing story of TV anchorwoman Lisa Marvell.)


Lisa Marvell, news anchorwoman for a local TV station, was beginning to feel the effects of her own success. Viewers loved the "special edition" of the 11:00 broadcast each Friday night that offered an excuse for the beautiful Lisa to appear in progressively less clothing. But planning and filming these reports while still pulling together the twice-nightly news show meant that the reporter was working 12 and 14 hour days, seven days a week.

While Lisa had been preparing the Friday Night Special on modeling for an art class, her producer Bill Reinhart was busy scheduling her next assignment in the "dare to bare" series, a visit to a nudist camp. Since March weather in their region was not really conducive to any sort of outdoor camp (let alone one where the campers weren't wearing any clothes), Bill had contacted an old friend at an affiliate in Florida and arranged for Lisa to fly down on Saturday and conduct her interviews on Sunday. This time, she'd be working with the affiliate's camera crew, and she'd bring the footage back with her on Sunday night for editing during the week.

It seemed a little strange to Lisa to be packing so little for a trip. But she kept reminding herself that the only outfit she'd be wearing on camera was some sunscreen, so there really wasn't much to put in her overnight bag. It was just past dawn on Saturday when the taxi picked her up at her apartment for the trip to the airport. However, knowing that she was going to get a couple of days of sunny weather, she didn't mind the early hour at all.

Bill's connection in Florida turned out to be a woman in her early fifties, Bernadette. She was waiting for Lisa when the plane landed, and they agreed to head immediately over to the camp to meet the owners and to plan the next day's shoot. "Actually," Lisa asked, "any chance of pulling in the camera crew now and having them meet us there? If we can shoot an interview with the owners today, it might simplify the schedule for tomorrow."

"You are a hard worker, aren't you? Bill told me you were the best reporter he had, but after seeing those videos on the internet, well I thought he might have been thinking with his little head instead of the big one," Bernadette chortled. "But I guess I was wrong. You kind of remind me of myself twenty some odd years ago. Not that I had your looks, though." She paused thoughtfully, and then continued. "I can still handle a camera and you can hold the mike, so there's no need to call in the crew. Let's just pick up the equipment and get to work."

Lisa liked the demeanor of the older woman and was pleased by the offhand compliment. "Thanks, Bernadette, I'm looking forward to working together on this."

On the drive to the camp, they talked about the news business and Lisa asked Bernadette about her experiences over the years. She was particularly curious if Bernadette enjoyed the job of manager. "Wouldn't have been my first choice. But we both know this is a tough business. And as I said, without the looks it was getting harder for me to get on-air time after I turned forty. So, the only real long-term option seemed to be behind the camera. Still, I regret that I never made it to New York or L.A. or one of the cable networks. I almost had the chance once, but I hesitated and it slipped away."

"Anyway, I'm glad to be working with you today. I like what you and Bill are trying to do up there. Bill sent me the piece that just aired on being an artist's model, and I gotta say, you got guts, girl."

"I still haven't decided if it's guts or stupidity," Lisa joked. "I mean, I can't believe I'm going to be a nudist for a day."

By this time, they had arrived at Camp Sunshine, where a fully clothed guard asked for their membership cards at the gated entrance. Bernadette had alerted the owners that they were on their way over, and the guard already had their names on a list. He let them through , pointing out where the main offices could be found. Walking from the parking lot to the building, they noticed a couple of other people arriving at the same time, casually dressed and carrying gym bags. "I'll want to come back out and get a shot of people arriving," Lisa noted. "Get some quick comments from them on the way in. But I guess we should check in with our hosts first."

The camp was run by Bob and Madeleine Lejeune, Canadians who had migrated south in search of warmer weather and, as they expressed it, more opportunities to practice their lifestyle. Seated in their office, the Lejuenes told their story to Lisa as Bernadette filmed.

"No, there's nothing sexual about what goes on here," they assured Lisa. "Oh sure occasionally somebody shows up and we catch them trying to sneak some pictures on their smartphones or just sitting by themselves staring at us. But it's pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't really embrace the naturist lifestyle, and we make sure they understand that they're not welcomed back."

"Besides," Madeleine added, "it's usually not hard to see when someone's sneaking in a phone. You know, there's really no place to hide it," she said with a smile.

"That reminds me," Bernadette said, "I see you posted a 'No clothing, no exceptions' sign at the check-in desk. But I'll have a cameraman and a sound editor here tomorrow, and my understanding was that they could remain clothed."

"Yes, that's okay," Bob explained. "We've run into this before and we understand that these people are working. We're glad to be able to discuss naturism and hopefully help the public to understand that we're not freaks or perverts, just normal people. So, the camera guys can stayed dressed." He paused and turned to Lisa. "Same goes for you, of course " he added. "You can keep your clothes on. But don't take offense if you get kidded about it from some of our campers."

"Thanks for the warning," said Lisa. "But I've already discussed this with my producer and we agree that the best way to understand the people I'm interviewing is to try to experience what they're experiencing. So I'll follow the rules and leave my clothes at the door," she replied, with a quiet chuckle as she noticed Bob's face lighting up and smiling.

"Then that's settled," said Madeleine. "We'll expect you back around 11:00 tomorrow. Here's a list of some of the activities so you can think about what you'd like to include in your report," she added, handing Lisa a printed schedule. "Check in at the desk, just like the rest of the campers. We've already notified our members that there will be a TV crew here tomorrow, and we're having them either sign the release form or asking them to stay in the part of the camp that's on the far side of the lake. That will be off-limits to your camera crew although you'll be free to stroll around wherever you want."

"Great," Lisa concluded. "We're just going to get some quick interviews in the parking lot now with some of arriving campers, and then we'll see you in the morning."

"We're looking forward to your visit," Bob replied, and Lisa thought she saw Madeleine giving him a kick beneath the table.

******

In reading up on naturism (which seemed to be the term that nudists preferred to use to describe their lifestyle), Lisa learned that most adherents practiced it in secure public areas such as Camp Sunshine or self-described "clothes-free beaches" or at home. So, returning to her hotel after an early dinner, she felt she could better prepare for the interviews tomorrow by spending the rest of the evening "au naturel." At first, it felt strange to be naked in her room, and some of the furniture was definitely uncomfortable. But after raising the thermostat a few degrees, and turning on the TV to provide some mindless entertainment, she starting reading through tomorrow's schedule and jotting down some notes, almost totally forgetting about her undressed state.

At one point, she looked up and caught her reflection in the mirror next to the bed. That started her wondering if the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair around her pussy would present any problems in editing if a shot caught her from the side or front. Might be better, she thought, if I shave completely down there. And with that, she jumped up and started running the hot water for a bath.

Applying generous amounts of shaving gel, she methodically removed the soft fuzz over her mound and down the sides of her lips. Gently touching herself as she guided the sharp edge, she made sure not to knick herself as she slowly worked her way down to the bottom of her slit and across the perineum that led to her delicate little rosebud. Her work completed, she slipped down into the warm bath water and settled back to relax. "If nudity is really no big deal to them," she thought as she admired the results of her shaving, "they won't really care." But then, she started to have second thoughts. "What if no other girl is shaved down there? Will they notice?"

"Oh great, Lisa," she said out loud. You're probably going to be the only girl there with a bald pussy. Nice way to blend in – Hi, I'm Lisa, have you seen my vagina?" The thought was humiliating but also funny. And it was also too late for second guessing. "This," she realized, "is how everyone at that camp is going to see me tomorrow. And they're going to know that I'm a reporter who is willing to get naked for the sake of a story." She couldn't decide if she should feel embarrassed or proud or both? With that, she stepped out of her bath, toweled off, and crawled into bed.

***

In the morning, Lisa rose and quickly dressed, throwing on a clean top and the pair of jeans she had packed. Bernadette had agreed to pick her up at 9:00 so they could swing by the studio, meet the crew, and grab a quick get-acquainted breakfast. Lisa was relieved that the sound "man" was actually a woman, introduced to her as Gayle. But she was immediately suspicious camera operator, Gary. A couple of times at breakfast Lisa thought she caught him checking her out, and she began to question her wisdom in wearing a decidedly tight pair of jeans. Her intuition about him was confirmed when he pointedly asked, "So, are you really gonna get naked at this nudist camp?"

"Yes I am, Gary." She briefly explained, "I'll get better interviews by removing as many barriers as possible between myself and the interviewees. And besides, those seem to be the rules for Camp Sunshine."

A look of shock spread across Gary's face. "Don't worry," Bernadette chimed in. "You and Gayle have been granted an exemption from the rules. But everything about today is to be handled completely professionally. I'm meeting you immediately after the filming is completed, and I'm taking the camera and every bit of footage from you. So don't think you can sneak something home for your private entertainment. I will enforce the clause in your contract that calls for immediate termination and severe financial penalties if you take any property belonging to the station or disregard clear instructions on an assignment."

"All right, all right," Gary replied. "I was just asking. No need to go all hard-assed on me. Jeez...."

Even though Lisa now understood there was zero chance of Gary sneaking off with any pictures of his own, she knew that he would have several hours to stare at her completely naked body. Once again, she felt the strange swirl of emotions – did she feel degraded or exhilarated or maybe both?

After some more coffee, they headed off to Camp Sunshine, arriving just before 11. Bernadette made sure the equipment was safely unloaded and checked on the status of the release forms. She then wished Lisa good luck and said she'd be back at three. "To check on Gary," she laughed. "But you know, he really isn't that bad when you get to know him."

Lisa asked the crew to get a shot of her as she headed over to the check-in area and to be sure to zoom in on the "no clothes/no exception" sign. The elderly gentleman seated at the registration desk appeared to be a practicing nudist, although Lisa was relieved that only his decidedly out-of-shape chest was visible from where she stood. He signed her in, gave her a locker key where she could store her clothes, and motioned her in.

With Gary and Gayle following, she got to the entrance to the changing area and peeked her head in. "Good," she thought, "no one's there right now." Asking Gayle to stand outside and warn anyone coming that there was filming going on, she invited Gary in with her. He seemed surprise and hesitant, so Lisa said, "Look, I'm gonna be naked for the next four hours, so we both better get used to it. I want to record some narration while I'm changing, and it will be best if we have some footage to go with it. But keep your camera focused on my shoulders and face. That will save me a lot of time in the editing room."

"Got it," said Gary. "Tell me what you need and I'll get you the shot."

So, Lisa proceeded to undress in front of him, first explaining to the camera that she was now at Camp Sunshine. And just like any member, the first step was to store their clothes safely away. She pulled her tee shirt up over her head and continued speaking. "I'm sure for the regular visitor, this is no big deal. For me, it reminds me of changing in the pool locker room." The sound of jeans unzipping could be heard, and she stooped out of camera range but then held up her pants to make it clear what was happening. "The difference here is that I don't have a bathing suit to put on." With that she turned her back to the camera, telling Gary to pan back slightly, then unhooked her bra and quickly reached down and slid out of her panties. The camera made it clear what was going on but definitely preserved Lisa's modesty.

"Well," she said, "looking back over her shoulders at the lens, "here goes."

She paused a moment, then turned to Gary as he was putting down the camera. "Okay, I need to ask a favor. I better put on some sun screen, so I'd like to ask you to rub some on my back. Now don't get any ideas. Just put it on my back. I can handle my legs and ass, and I don't need any help my front. Understood?"

"Got it, chief," he replied with a smile. She handed him the bottle of lotion, and he squirted a generous amount across her shoulders and proceeded to rub it in. Meanwhile, Lisa went to work on her face and chest. Gary politely stopped at her waist and handed the sunscreen back to her.

"Thanks, Gary," she replied.

"Nah," he said, "thank you. I appreciate you trusting me with a sensitive mission like that," he said with a laugh.

She completed lathering herself with the sunscreen and then stepped out of the locker room where she was rejoined by Gayle, who looked a little surprised to see the reporter totally naked. Together they headed out the back door and into a shaded path. Lisa's first sensation was one of feeling cold, the morning air still somewhat chilly. The second was one of relief that there was no else around -- no one, that is, except Gary and Gayle.

"Come in for a close-up," she directed. "I'm going to follow this path for a while, then head over to the volleyball court." She pretended not to notice that Gary had been staring intently at her butt as she walked in front of him. Instead, she simply waited for him and Gayle to catch up, then turned to the camera and microphone and began talking.

"My first thought is that I hadn't realized how chilly it is this morning. For our hometown viewers, it's only 68 degrees....brrrr. I have goose bumps all over," she smiled. My second thought is I'm already feeling a sense of freedom – I can feel a light breeze across my stomach and legs, and I can feel the leaves brushing against me. And my third thought is I sure hope those leaves aren't poison ivy."

They approached a bend in the path, and suddenly Lisa gulped. A group of three men were approaching, and she instinctively checked out the varying sizes of their cocks. "Oh my god," she thought to herself, "Do you think they noticed?"

Forcing herself to keep her eyes raised, she approached them and waved hello. "Good morning," the oldest of the three replied. "You must be the reporter we were told to expect."

"I am. I'm Lisa Marvell. Do you mind if we talk on camera for just a few minutes?" They readily agreed, so she began by asking if men tended to hang out separately at the camp (and immediately starting blushing at her choice of words) or do guys mix with the female naturists.

"Just like anywhere else, I guess," one of them replied. "A lot of the time the girls tend to sit by themselves talking about god knows what. We just left our wives with a group of their friends, over in the Garden of Natural Harmony," he said, pointing to a path that went off to the left.

"Thanks," said Lisa, "I think I'll head over there. A special focus of my report is how women deal with nudity, so I'm especially eager to interview them." With that, she resumed her walk, branching off to the left as the guys had indicated.

Over the next half hour, Lisa felt she got a lot of great material, so much so that she could lighten up on the interviews and simply focus on filming the various camp activities to give her audience a sense of just went on at a nudist camp.

The first stop was the volleyball court, where she was quickly invited to join the coed game already in progress. Again, she at first found it distracting to see the bobbing penises and jiggling breasts as the players ran to make their shots. But her competitive spirit quickly took hold, and she found herself running around, bumping into players and leaping at the net to make shots. She could sense that as an outsider who was known by all to be a visiting reporter, she was attracting special attention. And after one or two particularly high leaps, she noticed the guys around had made no attempt to jump for the ball but instead seemed content to watch her. Now, even more so than the night before, she regretted her impulse to completely shave down there. "God, the way I'm moving around, I'm completely exposing myself," she thought, cringing internally. She glanced to the side of the court and noticed that Gary still had his camera on and focused on her. "Shit, I can't believe he's there checking out my pussy." But just then someone yelled at her and she looked up to see the ball coming off to her left side. Without thinking, she dove for the shot, completely missing it and landing flat on her stomach on the sandy court.

Several people literally groaned out loud, knowing how that must have felt. "Time out," someone yelled as a couple of teammates ran over to help her out. "That must hurt," said one of the women, as she helped Lisa to her feet. For her part, Lisa tried not to stare at the women's extremely hairy bush that she almost brushed against as she regained her feet.

"It definitely stings," Lisa said, "but I'll be okay. Can someone sub for me a few minutes?" she asked, while she stepped to the sidelines.

Gayle had put down her recorder and rushed over, handing Lisa a towel. "Here, I thought you might need this to brush away the sand. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Lisa looked at her somewhat puzzled, "Um, no, but thanks. This is great. I mean I really appreciate the towel," and she began to use it to brush off the sand that clung to her chest and legs. The combined effect of the irritation from the dive into the sand and the flicking of the towel against her breasts had caused her nipples to stiffen and protrude a good half inch. "Oh my god, how embarrassing," she thought as she realized that Gayle had noticed the change as well. She decided she better sit down on one of the nearby benches, which allowed her to lean forward, elbows on her knees, and try to shelter her obviously stimulated breasts from everybody's view.

rd75000
rd75000
842 Followers
12