A Dark Fantasy

Story Info
Anna's boyfriend creates a dark fantasy.
1k words
3.49
19.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke to the feeling of someone's tongue between her legs. Ahhh she moaned opening her eyes to her boyfriend licking her pussy.

'Good morning baby,' he said sounding chipper. His stubble had some residue of her wetness.

'Hi,' she said dreamily pulling her arms down to grab his hair. But suddenly they caught on something. Rather she was being restrained by straps from either side of the bed.

'Steve! What is this?!' She asked panicked.

'Relax baby, I thought we'd have some fun.'

'How did you even get me into these without me waking?'

'I may have slipped a little something in your wine last night.' He snickered.

That was the downside to having a boyfriend that worked at a dentist office. He had access to a multitude of relaxation and sedation pills.

'Oh and I also borrowed this from the office,' he smiled showing her a gas cylinder beside the bed with a mask attached.

'What is in that?!' Feeling uneasy Anna again tried to free herself from the restraints. She kicked at him and bucked him off.

'Just some of the laughing gas we use for minor procedures. Now baby I didn't want to restrain your legs but I will if I have to.' He smiled again and gathered a spreader bar from beside the bed. Grabbing one thrashing leg at a time he secured her ankles to the bar and spread it to its widest setting. He then chained the bar to the middle of the bedpost holding her legs in place.

'Please, Steven don't do this. I know we joke about sexy fantasies all the time but i don't want to do this.' Anna pleaded.

'Oh baby,' he replied, 'this isn't even the best part. I have some mates coming over too.'

'What?!? Who?!?'

'You'll see baby, or rather you won't.' He rose from the bed and grabbed her eye mask from the bedside side table pulling her into darkness.

'No, no, no. Please!' She squirmed.

'You'll relax soon baby.' Steven said.

Moments later Anna felt the bed shift near her and felt the plastic of a mask being placed over her mouth and nose. She tried to turn away and to fight him off but she couldn't see him or push him away with the limited movement from her arms. There was a click and hiss as the gas stared flowing. Anna held her breath.

'Come on baby, don't you want to relax?' Steven bent over and moved the mask enough to passionately kiss her. There was no option now but to sneak a breath through her nose. Anna felt the affects of the gas almost instantly. Steven pulled away. 'That's it baby, just relax.' Several breaths later Anna could feel her body responding, her arms that had been pulling against the restrains seemed to have lost their strength and suddenly everything became laughable.

Steven pulled away the mask. A small giggle escaped Anna's lips.

'That's it baby,' he smiled. Still blindfolded Anna felt Stevens body leave the bed beside her and she wondered what else he had planned. Walking over to the bedroom door, Steven opened it to find three of his mates excitedly waiting in the lounge room. 'She's ready!' he announced. The three men were up instantly and filed through the door.

'Anna dear, there are some people here to meet you'. Steven announced. In her rational mind she would have freaked out, but in her drugged state she simply giggled. 'All yours boys.'

Being already naked the boys became hard just looking at her. Her boobs were large and perky so someone was on them straight away. Another man removed his pants and began to offer Anna his dick to stroke. The last man did the same but offered it to her mouth. Suddenly Anna's mouth, hand and boobs were busy. That left only her pussy for Steven. Seeing her service and being serviced by these other men, Steven was rock hard. Her pussy was already wet when he'd started this morning but now he could smell her arousal. Sticking a finger deep inside her he removed it and saw it glistening in the low light of their bedroom. 'Damn baby you are so hot!' he whispered to himself. Unable to resist the urge any longer he buried his cock into her tight pussy. Anna moaned as he fucked her. He was not usually this rough but the passion had taken over. He could see his friends now had both cocks in her hands and they were getting close to release

. Oh she was good at giving a hand job. The man at her face had made a mess all over her mouth with his pre cum and her saliva and he was about to make more with his orgasm fast approaching. He groaned as his realise took over him and he shoved his dick far into her mouth. 'Yes! Swallow my cum bitch' he said as Anna took in all his seed and swallowed. Damn that was so hot it nearly pushed Steven over the edge. He could never get her to suck his cock and now she was letting a complete stranger cum in her mouth! God that made him hard. He continued his relentless thrusting and heard her moan some more. This was it he though. Suddenly the two men having their cocks stroked exploded and came all over her breasts and face. That was the point at which he lost it and thrusted hard for her pussy to take all of his seed. At that moment he felt her spasm and cry out as her own orgasm flashed through her.

He withdrew his cock and looked at his girl. She was covered over her face and boobs in seed and dripping from her mouth and pussy. He gave his mates a pleased look and showed them to the bathrooms to clean up. Coming back to his baby he could tell she was starting to escape the fog of the drug.

'Baby?' He asked pulling off her mask. 'Are you okay?'

Anna moaned and giggled a little before nodding.

'That's good.' Steven smiled and removed her restraints. 'Now don't you worry, I'll get you all cleaned up.' Moving to the bedside table again he grabbed another goodie from work.

'I've got something here to help you rest. It's an aesthetic we give to patients to help sleep off the gas. He kissed her gently as he injected the drug into her system. 'See you in a few hours,' he whispered.