A Dark Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands on Chu's thighs, Inka ventured her tongue upwards as she slowly snaked one of her lekku into Chu's dripping pussy, groaning into Chu's clit as she felt her friend resume her lapping and pushing the toy deeper into her, an action she now mirrored with her lekku. They both groaned and grunted as they worked each other hard, both now grinding their mouths to each others clits as the rhythm increased, the thrusting harder and harder until within moments of each other they began to convulse with the force of their shared orgasm. It was only when the orgasm stopped pulsing through them that they were able to try and get their breath, Chu rolling off and laying on the bed, taking hold of Inka's hand. Inka smiled. "You should sleep some more, you want to be rested before you leave."

*

As dusk fell Chu pulled her heavy robes back on, making sure her weapons were safely concealed in its folds before turning to Inka. She smiled and pulled her friend into a tight embrace. "Thank you for letting me stay."

Inka returned the smile and the hug, finally pulling away. "It was nothing, you know I always love seeing you, it's a shame it's not as frequent as I would like...." She wouldn't push any further. She knew Chu would never let her in on all her secrets, but it was enough to see her friend when she could.

Inka walked Chu to the edge of the swamp, a boat master had agreed to take her back to the main city to retrieve her ship. Chu stopped before she stepped onto the boat, reaching out to her friend for one last embrace. "Take care of yourself..."

Inka pulled back and looked at her curiously. "You don't think we will ever meet again." She could tell by her friend's voice and actions. There was something indefinable that made this a definite goodbye.

Chu smiled. "I hope we do... but the future is hard to see, and I'll not make promises I cannot keep. Just stay well." She let go of Inka and stepped into the boat without looking back.

*

FOUR DAYS EARLIER

Chu felt Glas enter the room before she turned to see him.

"You have news from the Commander?" Glas asked his companion, moving to the front of the cockpit and taking his seat beside her.

Chu shook her head and looked at Glas. "No, they have found nothing, the commander believes that the Separatists have moved deeper into the city, we'll have to rethink our tactics to ensure the safety of the inhabitants of the city." Chu's voice was full of concern. Their squadron had been trying to tackle the droid army from two fronts, trying to cut them off from the city full of innocent people, but the second front had been breached and now the droids and their commanders sought shelter in the city. The Commander of the clone troops was now monitoring surveillance within the city, waiting for a chance to drive forward once more and quash the separatists.

Glas nodded. "Then we shall wait for word from the Commander."

*

Chu watched Glas from a distance. The city was beautiful, so sadly marred by the war the Separatists seemed determined to wage. From this far back it seemed so peaceful, the only thing that gave anything away was the rank of clone troops on the horizon, the Commander talking with Glas, her master, telling him news of the battlefront. They, none of them, dared to venture forward into the innocent population, Glas had been very strong on that point, they would all hold until they had no other choice.

Chu stood in the hatchway of their shuttle, watching Glas nodding intently as the Commander explained the situation. Chu stepped down from the hatch and started to walk towards them, after a moment she was able to hear them faintly, it seemed the droids were holding their positions and it was possible that they were expecting reinforcements. Chu raised an eyebrow as one of the troops received a communication and relayed it to the Commander. "Commander, a message from Coruscant... We have been ordered to execute Order 66."

Chu wasn't sure exactly what the trooper had said, the words had meant nothing to her, but all the troops in earshot immediately turned their attentions to the Commander, seemingly waiting for instructions.

"Commander?" Glas asked. The Commander hesitated for a moment, taking on board this message and processing it. The troops around him still watched him before making any move, until finally he gave a nod. The line of troops standing in front of Jedi Master immediately raised their blasters and fired.

For a moment Chu was shocked to the spot, not sure what she was seeing, her mind unable to process what she had witnessed. A small cry came involuntarily from her mouth, catching the attention of the troops. The Commander gestured to his troops and three started towards her. She didn't have time to work out what was happening, she knew she had to escape. Feeling blasts fired around her, Chu ran the short distance back to the shuttle, quickly sealing the door before seating herself in the cockpit. She could feel the vessel shaking with the impact of blaster fire all around her as she readied this ship and was finally able to take off. More shots hit the underside of the shuttle, sensors blaring, alerting her to the damage she was sustaining.

*

Chu couldn't be sure how much time had passed once she had broke atmosphere and made what distance she could away from the Army of the Republic. As she assessed the damage readouts her thoughts were interrupted by a message. Relief washed over her as the message from the Jedi Temple came through. It was calling her, calling all of them back to Coruscant. Although she knew this could not be a good thing, it was a welcome contact after what she had just witnessed. She had been Glas' padawan, he was a good man, a wise Jedi, and still in her mind she could not comprehend what had happened, why the troops slaughtered him.

Even with the jump to lightspeed, it would be a long journey back to Coruscant and she wasn't sure the ship would make it. Chu had never before longed for an astro-droid, but now it seemed she was in dire need. She set a course and sat with her head in her hands, the cold floor beneath her, a side panel open next to her, the remainder of her efforts to repair the ship. It was a while before she noticed the blinking light on the communication panel, pulling herself up and back into a chair to receive the incoming message from Coruscant warning all Jedi to stay away.

Chu sat for a long time starring out at space. Longer than was perhaps safe she reflected. She had never felt alone like this before. When she had first found freedom she had been young, she would have been the prey of many had she not found Glas. Or rather had he not found her. Taken to the Jedi Temple, Chu had joined some of the older padawan, and trained there before being reunited with Glas, the only consistent person in her life. He had given her a new life and saved her from her old one.

Sitting, rocking slightly, the quiet of the ship allowed Chu a focus that she wished she could throw off, but instead she was paralysed, feeling the echo of her friends, dying. Too long she sat there, considering her past and her future, before she finally set a course, away from the home she had known on Coruscant. A home she could sense no longer existed.

12