A Dark New Home

Story Info
A mysterious creature has its way with a magic lass.
1.3k words
3.42
27.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jstltm
jstltm
5 Followers

It ran quickly on its leathern paws, fur streaking in the sharp wind. The creature sniffed at the gust, noting many unusual smells. No pursuit. It slowed slightly, taking measure. It was exhausted, hungry, returning from a long hunt. It was not its habit to starve, running wild through the woods, but it had recently lost its mate to a larger male, and had no nest.

Its conqueror chased it for days, out of the woods and into a rocky tundra. Now it seemed to have gone away, having achieved its torment. This was the creature's first time in the region. Days of no hint of competitors meant it was time to rebuild a nest.

The creature ran on, looking for a suitable nook. Occasionally it would slumber under the cover of a thicket, or catch a wild cat to eat, but days passed without it stopping the trek through this rocky, freezing place. Rain came and went as it chose.

Then, after several days, the wind stopped its frantic progress through the rocky forest. A warm hint, a smell, a waft promising a little collection of pleasures, enticed it. It stopped running, and crouched, doglike, manlike, on its paws, crawled carefully, its large dog snout digging at the ground.

It took a few hours, but finally it picked up a trail, following it quietly, sleekly. The trail pointed to a solitary traveler making the trek. A human, female by the scent.

The creature knew humans, but only vaguely. Odd tales of dangerous powers filled the rude lore of the creatures passed to their young. They were delicious and frail when surprised, but could be a menace from far off. The creature stalked, attentive to every twig, every pebble, letting itself have the occasional distraction of feasting on the nests of birds that hid in the small rocky crevices of this land.

Finally, after days of following, the creature caught up. Day was almost over, and through the rain it saw a solitary female, decked in leggings and tunic of hard skin, thick boots, trudging forth. A little mage light lit her path, and it could see the slim outlines of the human's legs, a lithe form with a short staff and a clanking sack against her shoulders.

The human was searching for something, and judging by its shivering, shelter could be the only thing on its mind. The creature followed, a huge, silent shadow, stalking behind. The land here was hilly, and rocky crevices wide enough to fall through were everywhere among the thickets.

Trembling and stumbling, the human finally found a ragged stony mouth of a cavern hidden in the short trees. The human looked at the cave for a while, muttering. She turned suddenly, and the creature froze, hidden partially in the foliage. Her glance scanned the area behind her, and she lingered, but finally turned back to the cave and entered.

The creature waited. The cavern seemed a good place to escape the rains. The traveler within would rest, cook, perhaps sleep. Either way, its instincts told it to hold before it moved in.

Gradually, hints of smoke wavered from the cavern's mouth. Hours passed and night was well under way when the creature decided to finally move inward. The rain had passed and only the occasional rumbling from the birds from the rain.

Inside, the cavern proved a shallow, short tunnel. The creature could see well enough and moved slowly forth. It crept toward a turn in the passage, and waited. Silence. Slowly, it peered around the corner.

A rudimentary camp. The human slumbered among the rocks, a few metal objects still simmering on a small fire. The warmth glancing from the flame gave the creature a pleasurable pause, and it crept again, sniffing. There was a small pool of water here, deep and cold upon inspection. Now yards away from the girl, it froze.

Something unnatural was on the ground between it and the slumbering girl, a line on the floor that reeked of an unknown force. The creature watched the sleeping human, its slender form heaving, curves expanding subtly, cushioning, dropping. The smell of her, and the familiar, fleshy tones it sensed from between her legs filled the creature.

But it dared not cross the line. It stared, held its position for a time, and then returned outside.

The night was jarringly cold and silent in comparison to the warmth and crackle of the blaze, the subtle breaths of the human. There was only cold and the odd songs from the strange rumbling birds. The creature paused, listening. Then, in an untraceably quick snatch, it tore at the ground. Cupped in its paws were two of the little brown birds, silent now in its grasp.

With this prize, the creature returned, silently, to the cave. The invisible line was before it once more, yards off. The creature held the birds, and with careful, deliberate arc, tossed the little creatures upward. As the birds fluttered upward and beat their wings, the creature obscured itself into a corner, watchful. That same instant, the little warm bodies passed the invisible line, and an unnatural howl erupted.

The human leaped to her feet, chest heaving, nimble and wide-eyed. Her short staff, howling, glowed a strange crimson. "Who is there?" she demanded. "Answer!"

In response there was only the fluttering and the rumble of the birds, who now landed and sat on the rocks beside her. "Just you, little rumblebirds? Do you come here to roost?" She laughed, silenced her weapon, sat a while, and soon slumbered once more, her staff beside her on the stone floor.

The creature eyed the staff warily, and moved forward. No magical lines remained. It crept up to the woman, watched the slow symmetrical rhythms of her slumber. Then it turned to the strange staff, this odd device, noting its odd, alien smell. A gentle tap on the wood with just one long claw. Silence.

It picked the staff up with one long, humanoid claw. In this pose it looked a large man, covered in thick fur, long canine snout emerging sharply from a large, maned head. The little stick was significantly heavier than it looked, as if of stone.

Quietly, it retreated to the small, dark pool, and let the staff submerge silently into the black water, then let go. The instrument sank quickly into the unseen depths. With that, the creature returned to the girl, and loomed, resting and thoughtful, on its haunches, studying its find.

-

She wakes to a pulling and a tearing of fabric. Lurking above her are bright, orange eyes and a snout that quivering every which way. The creature is large, thickly furred, humanoid, but its head had a canine snout. Without thought, she shrieks, her fright startling the birds to flight.

The creature pauses, resting its paws around her shoulder and hips. Its orange eyes look deeply into hers.

"What do you want?" She stumbles out.

She reaches out in the dark, but the staff is gone, and there is no time to run. Her tears spring forth. It pushes her down firmly against the rocks, tearing away at the layers, the tunic, the sleeves, the leggings, her legs scrape on the cold rocks. She kicks and slaps a bit, but a few moments and she nevertheless lies on her left side, rump exposed to the creature, which sniffs between her legs, slobbering warmly.

The creature pauses, pulls her head up for a look between its legs. A large, thick protuberance of fur and spines rises and stiffens above her. With this, it kicks out the flame, blinding her entirely. She feels its fur and lies behind her. A claw pushes her at her right thigh, moving her leg out of the way and upward to her breasts. It pushes its pelvis backward, using her right leg as a cushion, and then pushes.

Among these sobbing, squealing, and quivering bundles of pleasure, the darkness becomes home.

-

jstltm
jstltm
5 Followers