A Dark Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff.

I've gone straight in the pub from the bus. I take my pint of cider and sit in the corner. 5 minutes ago I had my hand in her stocking top. I look at my hand wondering if it will ever feel the same again.

I'm rethinking my plans for Sylvia all of a sudden. The chase is important, but the sex is what it is all about. Holding her down while I rip off her tiny knickers with my teeth, and then...but I feel different, she is different.

I was expecting her to struggle, sort of discreetly. I would have backed off then. Not a fucking word, not even an attempt to stop me, that's why I carried on. I got carried away, and lost control of myself.

Something must have spooked her; half the fucking bus must have heard her, it fucking woke me up out of my trance, I can tell you. She drew me in though; so much that I'm sat here wondering about my next move.

I'm part of her life and have been for a while, although she doesn't know it. I'm stealthy like a ghost, slipping in and out of her house unnoticed. I follow her to and from work, I've bumped into her on purpose, and I even watched her with pretty boy. Up until tonight she hasn't really noticed me. Tonight I crossed the line, but I don't think she looked at me once. For some reason I'm rethinking my next move. Hell I'm rethinking everything.

She's driving me mad, that's what she's doing. Just sat there allowing me to touch her up. Well if she doesn't mind me getting my hands on her, then I am not going to stop. You'll still be mine, but Geoffrey Baker is rethinking his plans for you Sylvia Summers!

Sylvia.

I've been home 10 minutes, and in that time I've had one of the biggest orgasm of my life, and now I'm sat here in tears for the same reason, him, that guy on the bus, just touching me with is huge battered and bruised hands.

I look at my diary, but I don't even want to write about it. It's the first time I've bulked, really bulked at writing about something sexy that has happened to me. God here I go again, thinking it's sexy?!

At least it's Friday so I can relax and forget about him. Maybe I should talk to someone about him, one of my friends. Bev, she listens, although the last time I told her about something happening to me I could see the look of shock on her face. Still she's coming round for coffee tomorrow.

I stare at my skirt hanging on the hanger over the door. I go up to it, and with my little finger through the ring, I pull the zip down without any trouble. And then back up again, and down and up, and down and up. It's effortless to do it, so why didn't it happen like that on the bus? Perhaps the way I was sat the tension on the zip was too much.

I stand looking in the mirror at my sexy underwear, and I slip a finger in my stocking top where he had his. I lay back on the bed and I can picture his hand on my leg. His battered knuckles, his finger sliding up and down the underside of my suspender strap, and then the way the dark nylon coloured his finger tips, as he slid them in my stocking. Another orgasm hits me and I pull out the kitchen roll holder from my pussy, and realise all these thoughts have given me a headache.

Saturday morning, I'm still trying to forget about the groper on the bus, when Bev turns up with her husband. Why did she have to bring him? Shit he's getting out of the car too. I open the door and Bev smiles at me.

"I've brought Neil to fix that dripping tap in you're bathroom."

"Oh, it has sort of righted itself."

"Taps don't do that," Neil says, "I'll have a look anyway."

I smile at him, awkwardly, and thank him.

Neil.

That's fucking odd, the washer looks brand new.

I can hear them talking in the kitchen down below. I can only catch a few words, but Sylvia is going on about some black guy on a bus. Well she didn't take long to move on, but she never does.

I don't mind having her as a bit on the side, the trouble is she's so tight with Bev, she'd probably let slip to Bev about us the daft cow. Still I've had Sylvia, a few times. Okay she goes like a rattle snake, and I'm not the first to try her out, but I'm back with my wife now. Bev keeps me on a tight leash these days too, but this bloody thing is so restricting, and she's really going over the top.

Now what is Sylvia saying about some other guy on a bus? If you're that desperate Sylvia, I wouldn't mind again.

Bev.

"Sylvia, for god's sake why didn't you stop the pervert?"

"I don't know. I didn't want to make a fuss."

"That's your answer every time. Don't look so hangdog, just steer clear of him, and if you fancy this black guy just tell him," I tell her, and then think he'd probably run a mile if he knew the real Sylvia, "give me a hug sweetie."

"How are you and Neil now?"

"I let him back, but in some ways it isn't the same, after the cheating bastard screwed some whore. Anyway I'd better get him in to town, drag him round the shops and make his life hell, only joking."

"Okay, thanks for the chat."

"Neil, park in the superstore, I've got to get a big shop."

"Okay, so who is this new guy she's trying to sink her claws into?"

"Some black guy she sees on the bus. I tell you she is my friend, but she lurches from one relationship disaster to another. I tell you what though a black guy wouldn't that be a change? Fancy seeing your wife with a black guy?"

"No Bev, that isn't for me."

"No? But it's okay for you to screw some slag. Look Mister, I saw you looking up Sylvia's skirt when we went upstairs. You ever touch that slut, and l swears I won't let you back again."

"Christ you call Sylvia your friend, and then you call her a slut, listen to yourself Bev."

I slip my hand on his zip and pull it down. I move his pants to one side and check his cock cage is locked.

"Okay I went with a couple of guys now and then, but that was before we started going out together. I never did anything when I started seeing you. She is my friend, but she is a slut. She fucked other men when she was married."

"Well her husband used to like her doing it, and you said you liked seeing him look all sheepish when you played her wingman to a hot wife."

"Darling, it was fun when she'd tell him not to bother waiting up, in case she brought a man home. I know she did it for him, but well she must have liked it. And Sylvia, wasn't a hot wife, she was a slut."

"Well that's the same thing, isn't it? Why are you laughing?"

"Oh Neil, a hot wife picks and chooses, a slut wife grabs the nearest cock."

"Bev, how much longer do I have to wear this bloody thing?"

"Darling, until I say so. You said our sex life was dull, and I agreed with that. So we said we'd try a little domination. That's what this cock cage is about, and tonight I thought I'd tie you up."

I like this domination thing. I tap his cock cage knowing as well as it being a sex toy, it keeps him away from other women until I feel I can trust him, and that is the real reason he's locked up. But this whole domination thing is something I enjoy more than I thought I would, and I do love him. Even so to our friends, I'm seen as a little too straight for this sort of thing, and that's the way I like it.

12