A Dark Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I start to go up the alley I see Creepy coming towards me. My high heels click and seem to sound even louder, perhaps because of the brick walls either side, they echo a little to. I feel a little nervous but okay, because up ahead of me is a girl about 15 or so steps ahead. The gap between Creepy and I close, I watch him go past the girl, he doesn't even glance at her. My heart is racing and I try to avoid noticing him, but that is impossible.

I watch his eyes flick from my legs to my face, and as we pass I turn my head more away from him. I can feel his humiliating stare, and I can hear a soft low groan escape from his mouth. I'm sure he knew I turned my head to avoid looking at him, and I knew he had turned his head to look at my face. I bet he noticed the way I swallowed too, a little embarrassed swallow, which he would see as a victory when he tugs himself off, thinking of me.

I suppose I shouldn't do this, but I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just a woman on her way to work. If men can't control themselves then that isn't my fault, again this thought changes as I rub myself in the loo at work. Yes in the toilet at work! I'm back in my fantasy world, such a great place to be. I sit on the loo, legs spread as far as my tights round my ankles will allow.

Creepy (I like that name for him,) is watching, just staring down at me as I sit there, legs spread, fingers deep in my sloppy pussy. Creepy pushes himself in the toilet and shuts the door.

"Sylvia, are you in there? You should have been on the shop floor 5 minutes ago."

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!

"Just coming, Jan," I call back and stick my tongue out at her through the closed cubical door.

20 minutes later Jan tells me Mr Barnard wants to see me in his office. I take a deep breath trying to remember why I'd be a good asset to the company as a supervisor, and why Mr Barnard should pick me above the others. I knock and go in.

Mr Barnard.

"Sylvia, please sit down," and cross those long fucking legs.

"Jan told me your skirt is a little too short. Now I'm sure you understand I have to check these things."

"Yeah but."

"Please let me finish. Jan is a little old fashioned in her ways. Personally I think your skirts are," how do I put this without sounding like a pervert, "okay, they are okay. Maybe though until Jan leaves, you should wear longer skirts?"

She smiles, god that smile, and those sexy green eyes really get to me.

"Yes Sir I will. I thought this might be the interview for her job, it is today right?"

"Yes but I think Laura is in the best position."

"But, after the Christmas party, I thought."

Good she mentioned it. I've got the chance to jump in now.

"Sylvia, that was nearly a year ago, and while I was drunk, I, I. Hell Sylvia, I regret not coming in your house with you, that is if you would have let me. And I don't want you having Jan's job, I want you to take over from Tracey, I want you outside my door, being my secretary."

Fuck look at her eyes like saucers, wondering whether I've lost my mind. My ex fucking wife wouldn't approve, wait until she hears Sylvia Summers is now my secretary. The one girl she can't stand, the girl my ex wife told me who worked in the pub, and who has pulled more men than pints.

"Are you, serious?"

"Yes, but you can forget I said anything about last Christmas."

It's my word against hers, and let's face it with her reputation, wearing her skirts short and that pink fucking bra under her white blouse, it all screams slut.

"No, I can't forget it. Are you really offering me Tracey's job?"

"Would you want it, for a trial period of say 3 months?" I offer, knowing full well I'll be fed up with her by then, and if she doesn't open her legs she might not even last the three months.

"Hell yes, more money and I get out of this uniform, but what about the interview, what if I don't do very well?"

Here we go, "Sylvia, perhaps we could discuss it over dinner, if you know what I mean?"

"Fine, I mean great, yes, where would you like to go, I'm easy."

Yes I had heard you're very fucking easy, "Well I was thinking perhaps I could come to yours, tomorrow, and sample your cooking skills," and a lot fucking more, "it wouldn't do for us to been seen out in public, days before you get a promotion, would it?"

"No you're right. Mine at 7.30?"

"Yes, oh and keep this to yourself," if anyone here finds out about you and me, I'd never live it down.

Sylvia.

My god, things are looking up. I go to his office for a telling off, and then I get offered Tracey's job. I knew he fancied me, after what happened at Christmas. He's been very suggestive, but he's so cool. Not sure if I like the surname Barnard, but it is far too early for thoughts like that, but you never know. Give it a few weeks and we'll be having dinner in some swanky restaurant.

Geoff.

Well she looks pleased with herself. I don't usually follow her home, and I have to keep back. This morning I nearly reached out and grabbed her. I've got to control myself better than that. She went a little red and our eyes locked for a split second, but the stuck up cunt looked away as we passed. I shouldn't have growled at her though, although it was more of a low groan.

Saturday night, tomorrow, I'm thinking of spying on her. Poor Sylvia's garden is so over grown at the bottom I can hide in that big bush again, and she would never know I was there. I chuckle to myself, linking the bush to what's between her legs.

I nearly shit myself the last time though, she came out and got her washing in and started looking round. I didn't think she'd notice a pair of skimpy knickers had gone missing, but she did. Well I think that was what she was looking for. I had them draped over my cock didn't I? There she was looking round, for the very thing I was using to jerk myself off!

Sylvia.

I know I shouldn't be doing this, not when I'll be cooking tomorrow night for Jeffrey Barnard, but I'm recreating my earlier fantasy about Creepy, sat here on my toilet, but I'm imagining I'm on the toilet at work. I'm using my fingers again, and there he is closing the door on us both. I tell him he can watch and that is all. He nods without looking at my face; his eyes are fixed to my fingers. There is sweat on his brow, and he's fixed to the spot. I whisper to him, asking him if he likes watching. He nods again, and licks his lips. His hand reaches for his zip, and he pulls out his tiny little cock, I laugh, and he looks ashamed.

I tell him this is as close as he'll get to fuck a woman, any woman. I stand up and bend over the toilet still fingering myself. My ass is stuck out and as I look over my shoulder, I chuckle, his face is covered in sweat and his little cock is hard. He reaches out a very trembling hand.

"Touch me and I scream, and security will burst through the door," I say teasing him and mockingly him, and almost daring him to do it.

His hand retracts, and I laugh. I start to gyrate my ass slowly, teasing him mercilessly. I turn round and sit back down with my legs spread. I lift my leg up and tell him to open his mouth. I instruct him to suck the heel of my shoe; he does, sucking with a delirious look on his face. He is torn between closing his eyes with ecstasy, and staring at my fingers working so very hard between my legs.

"I can't hold on," he says, as a tiny dribble of spunk only just manages to seep out of his cock, and over his tugging fingers.

I pull up my tights and panties, and he lowers his head and opens the door for me. He can't look at me, he is too embarrassed. I tear off one sheet of toilet roll and very deliberately tear it in half. I wait holding it grinning, as his trembling fingers go to take it from me. I jerk it away, "Well, I'm waiting, what do you say?" He nods again and thanks me. I move outside the cubical and turn, "Poor you, you never get to see me come, because your tiny little dick can't hold on."

I walk out the toilets and shout, "Jan, your husband is jerking himself off in the ladies toilet again."

I'm wondering how I got Jan into my fantasy as his wife. But I think Creepy and Jan would make a good couple. Right now my belly is in spam, my fingers are drenched and my orgasm rips through me.

I sit there calming down, and then realise my ass and the underside of my thighs can't take any more of sitting on the loo seat. As I get up I feel numb, but satisfied.

Geoff.

Will you fucking look at that Geoffrey Baker? Some dude is banging Sylvia in her front room and she hasn't even bothered to close to curtains. Look at her on all fours, all I can see is his white arse, his balls dangling down, and my bitch underneath him. I swear she was only after that black bloke not so long ago, and now she has a fucking replacement already!

I can hear her little groans, and him panting like a man processed, or is possessed, I get them mixed up. Believe me I know those pants, made them myself a few times. What a pair of dirty fuckers. She's moaning about something, something about him hurting her, well he isn't stopping, so Sylvia must like it. Yep it all ties in with that book Sylvia were reading. You know I'm tempted to just go in there, drag him off and take over; she'll be fucking moan then, when Geoffrey Baker gets himself deep in her guts.

Oh what a fucking sissy, he's wearing a condom. Now he's running to the bog, before it drops off. Still I'd better get out of here, got to make plans for her room.

Sylvia.

"Sorry, Sylvia, I hope I didn't hurt you."

"I'm okay Jeff. I should have put a cushion on the coffee table."

"Thanks for dinner, and well you know."

Those eyes of his were eating me alive, he told me he couldn't resist me, and was glad we didn't do anything at Christmas, he was glad we waited.

"Come and see me lunchtime on Monday."

"Oh and why should I do that, Sir?" I ask teasing him.

God that smile of his, it draws me in even further. We kiss and he smiles at me, and then leaves. He liked his steak and chips, and he told me I wasn't a bad cook. Hopefully he'll sample it a lot more in the future. Yes I can see myself as the store manager's wife. It's a shame Jan will have left by then, because I'd swan about the place in my tight short designer dresses, just to make her wince. She would have to run to keep up with me, carrying an ashtray if I still smoked.

I turn and notice the curtains are still open. Anyone could have seen in, perhaps Jan was out there in the rain, perhaps she fancies him, and got all jealous? God I wish!

12