A Dark Tale Ch. 06

Story Info
Geoff comes back for more.
6.1k words
4.43
8.3k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Geoff.

I went to see Jayne in the sex shop a couple of days before I got banged up. Jayne isn't shocked by much. I reckon working in a sex shop she has seen almost everything, but when I told her all about my night in the café bog, and on the bus with Sylvia, she couldn't believe it. Naturally I told her Sylvia came and came and loved it. I asked Jayne what her daughter's husband was called, when she said Neil, I knew. She asked why and I played the tape.

Now I've seen women seething before, like that bitch from the newsagent. I slapped a porn magazine on the counter, and said something about hoping to see her one day in the reader's wives section. She said I was disgusting, so I pointed out to her, she sold the magazines, and I bet she had a fiddle reading them when the shop was closed. She jumped up and down screaming at me, stupid bitch.

Jayne had gone a weird sort of red colour listening to the recording, and she started spouting off about knowing all along it was her. I told her to cool down.

After I got out of prison I went back to the sex shop. Jayne pulled me through a curtain, and asked me if I'd seen Sylvia. Eventually I told her everything about Sylvia, from her getting me out of trouble, to the married black bloke and them fucking in his shop. Jayne had this smile a mile wide after she had stopped with the shocked look. She started telling me I should go and see Sylvia and bring her here. She was all nice to me. I told her she just wanted revenge, and it wasn't fair on Sylvia. She told me Sylvia had the luck of the devil, and once again she was getting away with it. Jayne said, Sylvia had her fun with me, and now she didn't want anything to do with me.

Whichever way you look at it, it's true. Sylvia's fucking laughing at me. I know that now Jayne pointed it out. She might have got me out of the cop shop, but Jayne's right with that too. That's her throw back if I try it on with her again, and she pointed out the chocolate she gave me was no more than her tapping me on the head, and telling me to be a good boy and stay away. She told me I'd never get a hot one like Sylvia again, and I had all the cards and if I played them right, she saw me having quite a time with Sylvia.

So that's why I'm following Sylvia again.

Sylvia.

Jeff and I aren't getting on that well lately, I don't know why I try everything I can. Every time I say his name, I think of the other Geoff now too. Seeing him locked up was something I'll never forget. I know I've done the right thing no matter what that police woman said.

I'm under Jeff now, bent over his desk while he has his fun. I've asked him several times when we should come clean, and tell people we are seeing each other, but he fobs me off. He's started making comments about my work too. There's nothing wrong with it really, but he finds fault in things. He gets off me and I pull my panties up.

"Sylvia, I've been thinking, perhaps you're not cut out for the job. In fact I think you should go back to the shop floor."

"Okay, it's obvious you don't want a relationship."

Jeff.

Fuck this is easy, although I'm keeping the evidence, "Sorry, but I think it's for the best. Start back on the shop floor on Monday. Ask Jan to come and see me before you leave."

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Jan. I'm sorry this being your last day and all, but I've had to send Sylvia back to the shop floor," I press the button on my tape recorder, "I found this this afternoon. I told her no action will be taken and she should return to the shop floor. This is between you and me Jan do I make my self clear?"

"Yes sir."

I watch her listening; she pulls the neck of her blouse closed, and shudders. I switch the tape off.

"Again Jan, I'm sorry you had to hear that on your last day, but I think I've nipped it in the bud."

"Quite. I've never liked her. She wears her clothes like she's parading around a catwalk. I saw she had on black seamed stockings today when she came in, they only mean one thing. If I may say the new girl Hillary, she isn't fitting in."

"Send her up to see me would you Jan, then you can go, and good luck with your retirement."

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, come in Hillary and do sit down," those tits must be some weight to carry around all day, "Hillary, I wonder what you would think about promotion? I'm looking for a new secretary, for a trial period of 3 months," less than that if you don't open your legs.

Sylvia.

So I've been demoted. The bastard got a last fuck in first though. I even wore seams like he requested. Still it'll make the walk home more interesting.

I go out of the department store and through town. I can feel eyes on me, and hopefully they like what they see. I can feel one guy a few steps behind me. He's just falling in line with my pace.

That lorry driver liked what he saw, the fat disgusting pervert, so I ignored him. Still he'll take his revenge in my fantasy tonight.

Geoff.

Here we go down the alley. I'm watching her arse roll and those wicked seams, which are drawing my eyes, like that lorry driver who tooted his horn at her a few minutes ago. She heard it, and she just carried on with her nose in the air, pretending otherwise.

It's fucking memorising watching those seams, wait not that word, mesmerising, that's it. The fucking cow is wearing them on purpose, getting every guy excited, and pretending to be all innocent.

Jayne was right, Sylvia has moved on, hoping to snare some other bloke in her web of dirty sex and lust filled needs. Well I'm not a push over Sylvia, and I haven't finished with you yet. I have been drawn in to your games before, and I know that now. At one stage I probably loved you; I can just imagine her laughing her head off at that.

She put a spell on me, I really think she did, and she's a witch. I've seen the weird board thing in her house, to contact the dead with, and she even has a witch costume in her wardrobe, next to the maid's one, and the schoolgirl outfit. Okay the others are for fancy dress, but she is hiding her real self in plain sight. My mate Stuart knows a thing or two about witches. He was related to the witch finder general, now that bloke did a good job back then, I even seen the film with that actor in, Vincent Rice.

You fucked with my head Sylvia Summers, like you do with your poor nephew, and your ex husband, making him believe he liked you fucking other men. She put spells on him I reckon. But this second time around I'm ready for your games. No one takes the piss out of Geoffrey Baker.

Sylvia.

After all I've done for Geoffrey Baker he knocks on my door, bursts in, and demands money. At least I've convinced him I only have a thousand pounds in my account, well I have, in that one. I've got 5 times that in my savings account, but I'm guessing to a small time crook like him, he will be thankful for anything.

We walk out into the road, and I feel the cold air round my stocking tops. He's got his arm through mine, and he as warned me not to do anything daft. A thousand pounds is a small price to pay for never seeing him again. I have to believe that I can trust him not to want more money. I have tried to stay calm and focused, and I'm hoping that because I haven't screamed he'll keep to his word.

It's nearly 10 o'clock and there aren't that many people on the bus, just four in fact, including the driver. Geoff sits me on a seat next to the window right at the back. The emergency door is right next to me. I think that maybe I can get it open and jump out, but I'd be risking a possible serious injury. I tug my skirt down, but it is short and sits 6 inches above my knees.

"Why do women do that?" he asks in a whisper, "pulling your skirt down like that just draws attention. If you don't want men looking at your legs, why not wear a longer skirt?"

"I wanted to get changed, but you wouldn't let me," I respond.

"I know you dumb bitch, I just mean in general. Like those tarts on the telly, they sit there doing their stupid morning shows in their tight little dresses, and spend half the time trying to cover their thighs. I'll tell you why, they gets paid to show it all off, because their programs are so naff it's the only way they get viewing figures. Viewing figures you see, they is putting their figures on show, viewing figures, get it?"

I'm trying to see if this bus has a camera fitted. I don't think so, I can't see anything obvious. That detective Parson's couldn't keep his eyes off my tits, and I reckon they could see them on the video, even thought they said not. I've never thought about being a policeman's wife. Sylvia Parsons? No maybe not.

God he's still going on in my ear.

"Some of them even wear stockings. I bet they get more money if they flash their stocking tops. You are wearing stockings I can see the strap holding them up."

I cringe as his finger traces up my suspender strap over my skirt. I push his hand away. He whispers and I close my eyes and sigh. I bite my bottom lip, as he puts my hand in his, because otherwise I won't like what he'll do. He tells me I'm being good, and his huge hand squeezes mine, gently. I bet if he wanted he could break all my fingers by just squeezing. I feel his hand and mine move on my leg, it drags the hem of my skirt up over my stocking top, so the red clasp holding my black stocking top is exposed. I swallow the tears, as he puts my hand and his on his thigh. At least I don't have to worry about the police seeing a video of me with Baker again. I'm sure there isn't a camera on this bus.

The bus stops and two young men get on, chatting about football. I watch them getting nearer and nearer the back of bus. I try to wriggle my hand free but Geoff holds it tight. One of the men nods to Geoff as they sit on the back seat across from us. I know one of them saw my exposed stocking top. He looked a little shocked. I can feel my face flush and my heart thumping, and it's not just because they can see my thighs, it's just as much because they think Geoff and me are actually together. We are holding hands, and now Geoff puts his free arm around me, and pulls my head on his shoulder!

The two men are quiet now, and I get the impression they are taking little glances at Geoff and me.

"Hey, are you boys off out for a beer tonight then?"

They look at each other first, and then nod.

"I'm taking me missus out, got to keep them happy boys, you'll find out when you have one of your own, it isn't just about shagging all the time, although she does like it a lot, the dirty cow."

I swear if I could reach the emergency door handle, I'd jump out now. Thankfully Geoff shuts up.

"Well this is our stop, come on Missus you'll have to finish my blow job later. See you lads."

Geoff is still chuckling at my embarrassment as we head off down the road. I want to swear at him and tell him what a fucking bastard he is, but I don't. I march to the bank, just wanting to get this over with. When I can only get £300 out of the machine it annoys Geoff greatly. He mumbles about stupid bank withdraw limits.

"Well we will just have to amuse ourselves until after midnight," he snaps and grabs my arm and pulls me a long.

Geoff.

I didn't know about that fucking limit, still it gives me time to put the other part of my plan in operation.

"What are we doing here?"

Poor Sylvia, she isn't the brightest star in the sky. Letting me shove her skirt right up and showing off her thighs. You know I really think she didn't mind that, but her poor face when I told those two lads on the bus she was my missus, was priceless. I'm having good fun with her I must admit.

I offered to take her for a drink in a pub, knowing full well the pub I chose was where she used to work. I suggested an Indian for a nice meal, and she didn't want that either, not even a trip to the café, where we did it.

Now she's staring at the front of the local sex shop, wondering what the hell I'm up to.

"Stop with your fucking whining woman. We are going in there to do a little shopping. Now just keep pretending we are together, and everything will be fine."

She stamps her foot and pulls her arm away. My god she's lovely and sexy when she's angry. She comes up with a hundred and one excuses, well three actually, why we can't go in there, but she hasn't said the real reason yet.

"My best friend's mum works there," she finally blurts out.

Well I know that, but for the moment I'm not letting on, not yet. It has taken me 20 minutes to calm her down, and convince her that she should act like my girlfriend, and if her best friend's mum is working tonight, then she can phone her in a day or two, and then tell her we have split up and I was a mistake.

She takes a deep breath and nods. We go in and there's Jayne serving some pervert in a long coat. He's just staring at a huge amount of tit flesh that Jayne is showing off. She's not bad for a 48 year old. I'd like to get me hands in her dyed long blond hair, and shove me dick in her hairy twat. She goes both ways does Jayne. I know her husband buggered off a few years ago, but she wouldn't say why.

The pervert has a second glance at my Sylvia; well he would, and licks his fucking lips like he is enjoying the view. Poor Sylvia knows she has got to make this work.

Jayne.

When I saw Sylvia stood next to Geoffrey it really did surprise me. She looked a little shocked, like the first time she did when she came in here with my Bev. After I heard what a fucking slut Sylvia has been, going behind my daughter's back, with that loser of a husband of hers, it really didn't surprise.

People shouldn't feel sorry for Sylvia; I've heard the story about when she was married. She and another friend of hers swapped partners for the night. Nothing wrong in that at all, but when Sylvia's husband couldn't get it up with Tina, Tina gave Sylvia and Bob, Tina's husband, 10 minutes, and then went to get him. Sylvia of course still had her legs wrapped around Bob's back, and Bob told Tina to wait.

My daughter doesn't lie, and she told me she got the info straight from Sylvia herself. But later we found out what narked Tina was, it was Sylvia who suggested swapping in the first place, and Bob was keen, well he would be wouldn't he, he dated Sylvia for a few weeks before he started going out with Tina. It all adds up now, the cow will get what's owed to her one day soon, and I can't wait.

"Hello Sylvia, what brings you here? Oh are you together?" I say and smile sweetly at the stupid cunt.

"Yep we've been together 5 weeks now. Well it's just a bit of fun really, isn't it babe?"

Sylvia.

5 fucking weeks! He said a week outside the shop, now Jayne's going to think I'm fucking desperate going with an idiot like him. He's in his late 40's, and looks like a tramp.

I can't even find the words to defend myself to Jayne, because this is all going wrong. I knew this was about sex too, okay, stupidly I wanted to believe him, but after what happened on the bus, and now coming into this dive, well it is obvious.

"So are you looking for a little something to spice things up?"

God, does she really think that? I mean how can she think I would have sex with someone like him anyway? If this gets back to Bev she'll be round like a shot.

I tell Bev nearly everything, but I've seen the look of shock on her face when I told her about Debbie's husband pinning me up against a wall out side the pub I worked in, and grabbing my tits. Bev said I should tell Debbie, but I couldn't, not after the mess Debbie nearly got herself into. I told her Derek, Debbie's husband, was drunk, and didn't know what he was doing. Well he wasn't drunk, and it was partly my fault for liking the flirty way he had about it. It was all joking and had been in front of Deb on several occasions. Deb laughed, we all did, but as soon as I got divorced, Derek would come in the pub and walk me home. I thought it was him being nice. But then he told me he wanted what the guy last week had got.

"I want her to get her tits pierced."

No fucking way!

"Well, you're in luck, Jason is still here, he does piercing, and tattoos if you're interested?"

"No, Geoff, we haven't talked about it," I say as firmly as I can.

"Okay, no tattoo just the nipple piercing then."

Is no one listening to me?!

"Come through the back. So you like being a sub then Sylvia?"

My God, tell the whole shop or that weird guy in the corner, looking at the cover of some feet videos. Before I can open my mouth Geoff butts in, stopping me from speaking.

"She likes me taking control. It gets her all horny."

Jayne is already in the back talking to a guy who I assume is Jason.

"Do this or I'll tell Jayne about you and her daughter's hubby," Geoff hisses in a whisper in my ear.

I stand there feeling my heart sink to me feet. How the hell does he know about Neil and me?!

"Here bite on this, we don't want you screaming and frightening the customers. Jayne holds a leather strap in my mouth and I bite down. It is now I've stopped thinking about Bev and what she'd do to me, as Jayne pulls my blouse off. I'm struggling although the way Geoff holds me so tight it looks more like I'm just afraid of what is coming. I can't even shout because Geoff is holding the strap in my mouth too!

I can see what looks like a miniature set of barbeque tongs heading for my nipple. I feel them grip and then pull, and then a sharp stinging pain in my left nipple. As Jason goes for my right nipple, Jayne tells everyone she had hers done years ago. When it is over they show me my poor nipples which feel really hot.

"That's what I wanted my dear, you see I can put weights through the rings, and keep you in check.

"You can put a chain through them as well. Won't that be fun?"

I'm staring at Jayne like she is mad for suggesting that. But right now my nipples feel like they are on fire, and what I admit I thought about doing once or twice before is not like I imagined. I imagined some nice little bar, ring, or stud, but I'm staring at a two inch rings through each nipple!

"They match your earrings my love," Geoff says, and then gives the right ring a little tug.

"Ouch!"

"You'll have to wait awhile until you can play with her mate, how about a nose ring, you can link the chain through the lot then?" Jason suggests.

"I'm not having that done no matter what you say you'll do," I hiss at Geoff, so he knows not to push it."

"It seems my girlfriend has limits, still I never thought she'd do this for me."

God I want to scream at him, but I'm in such a daze I think I'm losing my mind.

"Now is there anything else you two?" Jayne asks.

I find myself staring at her and forcing a smile, and I'm thinking about what she'd do if she knew about Neil and me.

"Oh there is a party here tomorrow night at 10. You can bring Sylvia. We have a special night," Jayne says and winks at me.

I put my blouse back on but not my bra. We head into the front of the shop again, and I have to pay!

"How do your nipple rings feel Sylvia?" Jayne asks a little too loudly for my liking.

Two heads in the shop turn and look.

"Jayne, please, I don't want people knowing my name," I say exasperated with her.

She smiles at me and says, "Sorry, but I thought seeing as how you've still got your badge on with York's Department Store where you work, and your name Sylvia on it, you won't be too bothered. I reckon Mike, the guy who was in earlier and who likes the feet videos, clocked your badge anyway, it does stand out on those sweet tits. Don't worry Sylvia, I won't tell Beverly you came in here with your new bloke, I'll just tell her I saw you out together."

Of all of the things that have happened to me in the last few hours, the thought of Jayne telling Bev about seeing me with a guy like Geoff, is running through my mind over and over. How would Jayne describe him? Perhaps as some 40 year old plus, who towers over me and is built like a brick shit house, and dresses like a tramp.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12