A Dark Tale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All that teasing in front of Deb, and then you refuse me when we get the chance. Feel my cock in you, you stupid cunt. I knew I'd get you in the end, one way or another."

Derek comes and pulls out. Another cock takes his place; I don't know who the guy is, all I can see is he's in his 50's with a bald head and black thick rimmed glasses. His cock feels bigger than Derek's, and he doesn't have a rhythm. He fucks for a minute and then stops and adjusts himself.

The pain in my breasts is growing. I growl hard on the ball gag, so much so that I see Jason tuning the handle, but still filming. The chain slackens and my tits return to normal, but the pain is still there. Bald black thick rimmed glasses man starts howling and coming. I close my eyes with Jason still filming a close up of my face.

Another guy takes his place, a younger guy in his mid 20's with tobacco stained teeth. He fucks me like he has somewhere to go, fast and furious. He pulls out after a few minutes and straddles my tits; luckily the chains have been detached. He jerks his long thin cock which sort of bends to the left.

Thick white globs land on my face, nose and on the ball gag. Once again I close my eyes as Jason gets right in my face with the camera. I'm aware of him just filming for over a minute or two, as the young guy's cum seeps through the holes in the ball gag, and lands on my tongue assaulting my taste buds.

I feel someone pulling my shoes off gently. I look down and I recognise the face of the guy who was looking at the foot videos. His lips are kissing and sucking my toes, through the nylon on my right foot, while he is rubbing his cock on my left foot.

I can hear his little lust filled grunts, and the slurping of his mouth over my red painted toenails, soaking through the nylon. He takes a few deep sniffs now and then under my toes, pressing my foot against his nose at the same time. Jason is there capturing it all on the camera.

There's a scuffle, and after a few minutes, foot sniffing guy is hauled out of the way, and what feels like 10 tons lands on me. The guy is Chinese, and his cock I think is in me. I can't really tell because his fat belly has commandeered any feelings lower down. Thankfully he takes his weight up on two arms that are covered in rolls of fat. It looks like he wants to kiss me, his head and lips keep moving towards me, twisting and turning, I suspect trying to avoid the cum streaks on my face.

He comes after about 5 minutes, grunting and breathing through his nose. It takes him two attempts to get his bulk off me, and finally I can take a big breath.

The foot guy is back rubbing his cock on the underside of my foot, causing it to jerk when he finds a ticklish spot.

A new guy is crawling between my legs, another youngish man with dark skin, long black hair, and a long beard. His hands are curling in my hair, twisting and pulling, making my head move away from his face. His tongue laps at my ear, and then he tries to stick it in. I'm aware of the annoying sound it makes, close up and really personal. Foot guy is still there, but now he is forcing his tongue between my nylon clad toes.

The man with the beard is fucking me slowly, like he is trying to make love to me. I'm starting to get sore, and I can feel his cock rubbing my pussy walls at some weird angle, almost like he is fucking me sideway. The slow deliberate strokes continue for some time, he's been in me the longest of all the men so far. His fingers are twisted hard in my hair and his tongue never stops licking and slobbering, at my wet aching ear.

Finally he starts stabbing me with his cock when he comes, deep long thrusts, hurting me. He hears me wincing, and grin spreads across his face, until he's lost in his climax. He pulls out and looks down on me smiling at his handy work.

Gradually I'm aware of foot guy. He has one of my high heels in his hand, and has his nose pressed right in the shoe, I can hear him taking deep sniffs. I feel his spunk on my foot soaking quickly through. He finally moves away, and Jason takes ages to slowly scan my body from head to foot with the camera. He lowers the camera, and tells me I'm a bloody good actress! I want to laugh at him, because all this time he thought what was happening wasn't real!

Jayne appears blocking out the spot light. She looks me up and down very slowly, without a shred of emotion on her face. She is holding a bowl in her hands.

"You look disgusting," she says softly but venomously, "You know I'll make quite a bit of money out of your DVD. I'll start with 42 copies for the regulars who buy such things and a few for the shop, we blot out everyone's face, but your face won't be."

I can't even be bothered to grunt my objection.

She grabs what's left of my skirt, dips it in the bowl containing water, and wipes it across my face clearing the dried cum. She looks between my legs, and a satisfied look spreads across her face.

"You look very red down there, I hope it's sore. I guess you're wondering about Derek, he comes in here a lot. In fact he came in just after you had your nipples done. We had quite a chat about you. It seems you liked teasing him. Honestly Sylvia, have you never thought what you do to men, teasing and flirting, and getting them so worked up?"

She starts undoing the shackles on my ankles. She stops and looks at me for a moment.

"You know it was quite satisfying when I realised you weren't going to go off with my husband. Watching Paul pace up and down in that car park waiting for you to turn up, looking at his watch god knows how many times, and then finally giving up on you. Right now I even feel sorry for him."

She takes the cuffs of my wrists, and removes the ball gag, and hands me a bottle of water. I take huge gulps of the cold liquid, which makes my throat hurt. I feel weak, almost ready to pass out, but the water helps.

I think of Debbie and what she intended to do running off with Paul. I talked her out of it, and poor Debbie was too scared to go round Jayne's house to see Bev, ever again.

We were both barely 19 then, and at that age one of my reason for stopping Deb going was jealousy. Paul was good looking and sexy, but he had little money back then. Since he left we always wondered how Jayne could afford a big house. He also fucked me too twice, and once when Deb and I put on a little show for him. After that night he never met me again, Deb was going to him in my place. She was all loved up, and I was jealous, but even then I thought I had a lucky escape.

She would tell me what they got up to, and how much she loved him, even though he was older than her dad, it still didn't matter to her. She phoned me to say goodbye, it was when she said she hoped she was doing the right thing, so I went round her parent's house. Her mum and dad were out for the night, and Debbie's bag was packed ready to go. She told me she was scared, and it didn't take me long to convince her not to run off with him. I think that was part of the reason she called me.

So here I am sore and tired and still keeping the secret.

As Derek comes back into the small theatre, I'm feeling sorry for Deb, because she is married to him. Deb and Derek always seemed to roll off the tongue so easily it was like they were meant to be together.

He stands next to Jayne, and they both look down on me. It makes me feel like I did deserve what happened to me over the last hour or so.

"Your boyfriend is trying to knock the toilet wall down," Derek says with a sneer.

Jayne rushes off and Derek sits on the bed. I pull my feet away from him. He just grins.

"Don't worry Sylvie, been there done that now. I'm sure you're used to the feeling. Neil told me he fucked you, and all you could do was talk on about telling Bev. You don't get it do you, you're just a shag, opening your legs like you do won't get you a husband. Take it from me, men fuck sluts, but they don't want to marry them."

I can remember Neil telling something similar a while ago, "Acting like a slut doesn't get you a husband," he said.

I guess that's what I've been doing, although I wouldn't put it that crudely. Perhaps this is a hangover from my ex husband. I did everything he wanted, fucking other men, telling him which of his friends I'd go with, and doing it with some of them. I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it, but it was what he wanted. In the end we drifted apart. So perhaps I have been too quick to jump on the next cock hoping to find a husband. I like sex I always have. Even with Jeff I thought the way to his heart was through his cock. I've been a fool, and I can tell by the look on Derek's face, he is enjoying me thinking about what he has said.

"You know, you've gone quiet Sylvia. Is it sinking in?"

He laughs one of those weird excited, almost hysterical laughs. He claps his hands.

"I knew I fucking knew it, you stupid cunt. I'd feel sorry for you if it wasn't so fucking funny. Now one last little bit of fun, and I'm out of here."

He spins me round and pulls me backwards against his groin. I feel his cock against my ass, searching for my hole.

A door crashes open and Geoff comes staggering in. He's still partly under the influence of whatever drug Jayne has put in his drink. He stands over me swaying slightly, trying to focus his eyes. He looks at Derek, and despite his state, he lands a punch on Derek's nose, which sends him sprawling back over and off the bed. Geoff helps me up and wraps me in his coat. A hand appears over the side of the bed, as Derek claws his way up, holding his squashed, blood soaked nose.

"I think we're even now," I say.

Geoff helps me out of the shop and we get into a waiting taxi.

Detective Parsons.

"Ma'am, Geoffrey Baker and Sylvia Summers have left the sex shop and have just gone back to her house. They look drunk from here. Also another man left the sex shop minutes after them, holding a towel to his nose, covered in what looked like blood. Ma'am, I think he's our old friend Derek March. We picked him up with a prostitute a few years ago, and found those DVD's in the back of his car, hidden in the spare wheel compartment."

"Well, it might be worth having word with Mr March in the future. Perhaps he wouldn't pay Ms Summers and Mr Baker did what he does best."

"Do you still think she is a prostitute Ma'am?"

"I do, and I know the sex shop was cover for it some years ago, it all adds up. Keep following Baker for the next few days."

"Yes, Ma'am, will do"

12