A Dark Taste of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's moans grew louder as Carlos continued to work his tongue over and around her sensitive clit. When she could hold it in no longer, Samantha gripped his head tightly and let out a yell as an explosive orgasm washed over her body. The exquisite pleasure washed over her body, leaving her breathless and light-headed.

Carlos released his grip on her, and looked up at her.

"Better?" he asked.

"Mmmm, yes," she purred. "Much better."

"Good. Now come here."

Carlos grabbed Samantha's thighs and gently pulled her off the ledge. As she sank back into the water, he kept his hands behind her knees, lifting her legs up. Soon she felt the head of his cock pressing against the opening of her pussy. Samantha's eyes grew wide as the full girth of his cock entered her. He was larger than any cock she had enjoyed in many years, and it took her a moment to adjust to the size. Slowly she continued to drop in the water. The feeling of his shaved balls resting on her ass told her that he would fill her no further.

Samantha wrapped her arms tightly around Carlos' neck and moaned deeply.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good!"

Carlos said nothing, he simply lifted his arms slowly, sliding her back up before allowing gravity to pull her down onto him again. Over and over he repeated the movement, each time lifting her higher and bringing her down faster. Each thrust felt like the first to her, and Samantha gripped her muscles tightly against his hardness.

Carlos released Samantha's legs, allowing her to wrap them around his waist. He placed his hands on her ass and gripped her tightly. Samantha began to rock her body up and down on him, and Carlos met her thrusts with his own. Each thrust brought a loud moan from Samantha, while the friction of his body against her clit brought her to another orgasm. Carlos gripped her tightly as her muscles flexed involuntarily around him in time with her cumming.

When Carlos felt that Samantha had sufficiently recovered from her orgasm, he took over. He moved her body against the wall and began thrusting deeply into her. Samantha dug her nails deeply into his back and let out loud moans in rhythm with his thrusting. The pain on Carlos' back only increased his passion, and he thrust faster.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum soon!" Carlos moaned.

"Wait! Not yet!" Samantha replied. She pushed Carlos back and quickly pulled herself up and off of his hard cock.

"Get on the ledge." Samantha ordered Carlos. Looking into his eyes, Samantha thought for a second that she could see dark flames dancing in them. Sensing this, Carlos closed his eyes for a moment and breathed deeply. When he opened them again, the flames were gone, replaced by a piercing shade of blue.

Carlos hoist himself onto the ledge, and Samantha sucked in her breath when she saw the full extent of his hard cock that had been inside her. She knew he felt large, but once she could see it before her she was surprised at his girth. Shaking off her surprise, she took his hardness in her hands and lowered herself down, taking him into her mouth as far as she could. The smell of his manliness, mixed with the water and the taste of her own juices excited Samantha and she began to work herself up and down on him.

Carlos placed his hands behind Samantha's head and guided her up and down. He pushed her deeper each time, but never too deep. It only took a moment before he felt his seed begin to build. Samantha brought him deep into her mouth, and he let out a loud growl as he exploded inside her.

The sheer volume of cum took Samantha by surprise, and for a brief moment she thought she might gag. Clenching her eyes closed tightly, she swallowed hard and fast, taking load after load of his thick fluid. When she could no longer feel his cock spasming in her mouth, she brought her head slowly, licking along the length of his shaft. When she reached his head, she allowed her tongue to run lazy circles around it until he was fully out of her mouth. Holding him in her hand, she planted a small kiss on the tip of his now softening penis. Samantha looked up at Carlos as he softly ran his hands through her hair. He was looking down at her with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Damn, sexy. It's been a long time since a woman swallowed everything I gave them."

"It's been a long time since I've done that." She replied with a sheepish grin.

Carlos slid off the ledge and brought his naked body close to Samantha. Reaching around her, he gave her a tight hug as he kissed her deeply. They remained in their embrace for a few minutes before Carlos released his grip. He began to swim back out of the cave, and Samantha followed him.

Once out of the cave, Samantha could hear moans coming from the cave Lucy and Julia had swam into earlier. With a devilish smile, Samantha turned to Carlos.

"Come on," she said as she turned toward the cave. "Let's join them!"

Carlos grabbed Samantha's wrist with a strong yet gentle grip that stopped her in the water.

"No. We've had our pleasure. Let them enjoy theirs."

Carlos pulled Samantha close and looked deeply into her eyes. Once again, Samantha saw the red flames. She felt as though a thick fog had washed over her mind. Her desire to go into the other cave disappeared into the fog. All she wanted to do was look into his deep crimson eyes.

"Go gather your clothes, and go to your room. You're tired, and you need to sleep." Carlos told her.

"Yes, you're right," Samantha suddenly found herself saying. "I'm really tired. I'm going to go to bed."

Carlos released his grip on Samantha's arm, and she found herself turning back to shore. When she got back to her chair she scooped up her clothes. Before turning to go to her room, she took one last look into the pond.

Carlos was still standing at the spot where she left him. In the darkness all she could make of him was a dark shadow in the water. And his eyes. She could still see the crimson in his eyes.

A sudden scream of pleasure from Lucy and Julia's cave broke the silence of the pond, and Samantha watched as Carlos turned and swam into the cavern. Samantha turned and returned to her room as she had been told.

12