A Darling Harbour Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" I moaned. My orgasm building rapidly

Martin was grunting. Slamming into me.

As I started to come, my pussy walls convulsed against that wonderful cockhead and I felt it erupt inside me.

I collapsed into Alison's arms. Martin withdrew his cock and my pussy farted out his cum. I felt it dribble down my leg and drip onto the bed. Martin flopped back into the lounge chair, clearly spent for the time being. I was still breathless, but content for a little while. As I looked down, I noticed not surprisingly that my breasts were bright pink from the efforts of Alison and Martin, finger marks were clearly discernable. Alison chuckled as she noticed me looking.

My first threesome had panned out even better than my fantasies. It was now late and after a couple more drinks we all decided to catch some sleep and we curled up naked together with me in the middle.

In the morning the sex continued. Alison and I licked each other again and we took turns fucking each other with a pink vibrator. Alison rode Martin's cock until they both came in unison, and Martin finished off by wedging his big headed cock in my ass, gaping it open and then filling it with cum.

As I bid farewell to Alison and Martin later in the day, I knew I was now hooked on no strings attached with hot couples.....

12