A Dash of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes seeing the first man still stroking his own cock which was glistening with lots of pre cum and he was intensely looking at my empty pussy waiting to fill it. I looked right at him and nodded he took the hint and crawled up the bed to where I was and looked at my face making sure he took the hint right.

To reassure him I nodded again. He didn't waste any time after that as he stroked his cock one final time before he positioned it at my entrance and he gently thrusted into me. The feeling of both them inside me was almost enough to put me over the edge immediately, but I held out.

After I had adjusted to both of them in me they started to slowly thrusting in sync into me. The feeling that they gave me knowing they filled me completely was so overwhelming and amazing it was like a sensory overload in all the right ways.

"Fuck you are both amazing at this." I had trouble thinking properly I was so turned on.

The feeling of both of them worshiping me the first man both thrusting and playing with my breasts, taking each one into his mouth and sucking on it then gently biting the nipple felt amazing.

The second man was moving his hands all over my body and scratching me just enough to add amazing amounts of pleasure to this situation. He was also kissing and biting my back making it hard to not just have one of the most powerful orgasms of my life then and there.

With short ragged breaths I said "You.... Both... may cum .....now. I want.... to feel you... cum in me." With a few more deep thrusts from them both and more groping and bites I lost all control I had and came harder than any other time that night screaming out "Fuckkkkkk!" and not caring who heard me.

After I came I couldn't really remember much or think for that matter I was in such a euphoric haziness. They came soon after I did filling me with their cum and pulling out of me leaving me feel empty. We all untangled ourselves and collapsed on to the bed spreading out after our intense orgasms leaving us almost paralyzed from the intenseness of the night of rough sex we had had together.

12