A Date for the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,369 Followers

"It is?" I said, pleased.

"It is," she repeated firmly. "Come on, let's go back to the car."

It was an easy ten minute walk back to the car, into the dusk, and we were soon there. Just as we were approaching the car, another car swung into the parking area and pulled up some distance away. I smiled to myself. 'Make-out etiquette' in practise. I recognised the car. Billy Andrews, which meant he was probably with Sally Connor. I was about to open the car door for Catherine when she came close to me.

"Do you know them?" she asked quietly.

I nodded. "Billy Andrews and Sally Connor."

"Will they recognise you?"

"Very probably," I said smiling.

She startled me then, because she came even closer to me and put her arms around my neck. "I think you should kiss me, Jim," she whispered.

Confused, but willing, I bent to touch my lips to hers, intending a mere peck, but her arms tightened on my neck and her lips were soft and sweet. Some knot I had been unaware of began to melt and I began to kiss her back, as if she really were my girlfriend. If I had been startled before I was even more so now, because her lips parted to my tongue and her own tongue began to play with mine. The kiss was long and I was losing myself when she broke the kiss, shuddering.

She stared at me, then smiled weakly. "I hadn't intended that, Jim, truly. Wait!" she said as I made to speak. "I never intended that, but I want to do it again, somewhere where there are no other people. Take me home, please."

Trembling, I opened the car door for her, then took my place behind the wheel. I started the engine and glanced across at her. She smiled and blew me a kiss. I put the car in gear and we were away. As we drove away I was conscious of two faces watching us from the other car.

At her house, I stopped the car and switched off the engine. I turned to her. "Do you want me to come in?"

She reached out gently and stroked my cheek. "I guess not, Jim," she said, almost sadly. "But I do want to be kissed again." She leaned forward and our lips met again, in an endless kiss of great gentleness. Eventually, she broke the kiss. "Time for Cinderella to go home," she said, smiling gently, "but I am looking forward to Friday, Jim, very much."

"I am, too," I said. "Seven?"

"I'll be ready."

The next six days go into the record books, as they took about thirty years. At least, that's what it felt like, but eventually Friday arrived, Aunt Charlotte brought the corsage and at seven, in crisp white shirt, black tie, wine-coloured tux and black vest, I was ready. Dad solemnly passed me the car keys and grinned, and Mom sniffled a little. As I went out Dad whispered to me, "check the glove box before you see Cheryl," and smiled awkwardly.

Once in the car, I took his advice and found a little packet with a note.Son, a gentleman never puts a lady at risk. Just in case, Dad. A packet of condoms. Thanks, Dad! I thought, grinning, but I don't think I'll need them.

She was waiting when I arrived, stunning in a halter-necked, backless black creation which fitted snugly to her torso, slashed to mid-thigh on the right, reminding me anew how lovely her figure is. The dress ended an inch or two above the ground, and her toes peeped out in a pair of high-heeled strappy sandals. She was lovely, the blonde wig piled high on her head.

"You're lovely," I said grinning foolishly, and then remembered the corsage. "For you," I murmured as I passed it to her.

She smiled and carefully pinned the corsage to her gown. I couldn't have done it, not that close to her breasts! A few minutes later I closed the car door carefully, trying unsuccessfully not to peer down her cleavage but ensuring I didn't snag her lovely dress. Twenty minutes after that, I took both her arm and a deep breath, and into the Prom we went.

Thinking about it now, I actually think we had a rather good time. I know my classmates, certainly the male ones, were dying to know just who she was, but as we agreed, I introduced her only as Cheryl, which just made them even more curious. The girls? A lot of them, I think, were pleased to be able to greet me normally. Even little Joey Allen, dishing out the punch, whispered how glad she was to see me out with a girl again and I doubt if Joey and I had spoken more than a dozen words to each other throughout school.

Obviously, and I think Catherine would agree, considering what came later, the most memorable moment has to be when Alison came over to us.

"Aren't you going to introduce us, Jim?" she asked.

"Cheryl, this is Alison Tandon. Alison, this is my friend Cheryl."

Catherine made small talk with Alison for a moment, and then moved a little closer to me. Alison's eyes widened slightly. "Be warned," she said sweetly, "He's a quick shot."

"A quick shot?" Catherine said, puzzled.

"He cums very quickly," said Alison in tones of mock sympathy.

"Aah," said Catherine, nodding in understanding, then smiled at her. "Only the first time," she said. "I swallow that. The second and third times he's much, much slower." The look on Alison's face was priceless. Catherine turned to me and took my arm. "Come on, Jim, let's dance."

I looked at Alison. "What did I ever do to you that you feel the need to hurt me so much?" I asked her. She looked confused and I turned away to join Catherine. I didn't dare look at her as we walked away, but on the dance floor I couldn't avoid it, as the band was playing a slow smooch number. She turned to me and hung her arms around my neck, laughing up at me.

"I think I may just have startled her," she said, mischief lurking in her eyes.

"You startled me, too," I said, my prick twitching just at the thought of what she had said.

"I'm sorry, Jim," she said, "I'll be good."

I smiled down at her, thinking,I don't want you to be good, I want you to be bad! Aloud I said, "you're forgiven, I seem to have my reputation at least repaired, if not intact."

"We'll finish the repair later," she told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"Wait and see." She was thoughtful for a moment. "Alison still has feelings for you, I think. I think she's been trying to hurt you because she was embarrassed at freaking out and then even more so at being caught by her mom."

"Screw her," I said, "I'm here with you." But the thought she'd planted didn't go away.

I enjoyed the rest of the Prom, and I think Catherine did, too. She was holding my arm to herself, her head against my shoulder, as we walked to the car.

"Home, Cinderella?" I asked.

"Not on your life, buddy! This is Prom night. I want to uphold tradition. I want to go and park somewhere and make out with my date!"

"You're joking!" I said, startled.

"No, Jim, I'm not." She stretched up and kissed me lightly. "Tonight I'm Cheryl, and Cheryl wants to keep tonight going as long as possible. Tomorrow, I'm Catherine again. Time enough for reality then." She squeezed my arm. "Let's go to Green Lake again."


I was startled again. "Do you hear what you're saying?" I asked mildly. "There will probably be about a dozen or fifteen cars there with couples doing everything from kissing to out and out fucking!"

"I know, but I have to take care of this," she said, squeezing my prick lightly through my trousers.

I jumped. "Catherine..." I began, but she stopped me, shaking her head.

"Cheryl. Tonight is for Cheryl." She pointed. "Tallyho!"

We drove up to Green Lake. I was right, there were about fifteen cars parked, but the car park is big and we didn't need to get closer than twenty feet of any of the others.

"Come on, Jim, let's get in the back," she said, "there's more room."

Bemused, but willing, I followed her through the gap. She came straight into my arms, raising her lips for my kiss.

"Follow your instincts, Jim," she whispered as our lips met, "this is Prom night and I'm your date." The kiss was long, hot, deep, our tongues duelling. I stroked her waist and hip, the stuff of her dress silky to my fingers. Tentatively, I let my hand move up towards her breast. She made no move to stop me, in fact I think now that she turned slightly to make sure I didn't miss. As my hand cupped her breast she sighed into the kiss. I stroked gently and her hand moved up to cover mine, pressing it against her and then moving it away. My protest died unborn as she loosened her halter neck and the front of her dress fell away, her breasts springing free from confinement as she returned my hand to its work caressing her.

I bent my head and kissed one breast, then the other, suckling her nipples alternately, enjoying the way they grew in my mouth. Enjoying too the little gasps and mews of pleasure coming from her. She was obviously enjoying herself but I was still a little startled when she gripped my prick lightly through my trousers. We looked at each other for a moment and she smiled at me. " 'Only the first time. I swallow that'," she quoted.

For a long moment I forgot to breathe as she eased my trousers zipper past the obstruction of my prick, then eased it out of my shorts to stand proud in the gloom of the car. There was little light, but I could see the gleam of the teeth in her smile as she bent towards my aching pole. The soft hot touch of her mouth sent a shudder through me and I got sudden goose bumps as I felt her teeth graze my glans.

She raised her head a little and her teeth gleamed again in her sudden grin. "Don't worry, Jim, I don't bite. Much." She bent again to her task and I tried to relax a little as she stimulated every nerve-ending I have with her lips and tongue and her very being. Slowly at first, then more quickly her head bobbed on my prick, her lips tight around me, her tongue working busy patterns and too soon, way too soon, I could feel myself coming to climax.

"Cheryl, Catherine," I said incoherently, "I'm going to cum!"

She stopped for a moment and looked up at me. "I'm not coming up until you give me what I want. After all, a Cat likes a little warm cream from time to time." She smiled and bent to her self-appointed task again. If anything, her lips got busier and scant seconds later I blasted my seed into her throat. I could feel her swallowing frantically to keep up, then slowing as my outburst slowed to a trickle, eventually licking around my glans and pressing a kiss upon the end. She sat up.

"Alison was right, you do cum quick the first time," she said smiling.

"What about the second and third?" I asked cautiously, remembering what she had said to Alison.

She glanced out of the window and then drew herself up, bared breasts proud. "If you think I'm going to fuck you in the back of your dad's car, James Bartlett, think again." She laughed softly. "No, we'll go home and do it in my bed." She reached out and gently fondled my wilting prick. "Put him away and keep him warm for the moment."

I carefully tucked my prick back in my shorts and zipped myself up, marvelling at the memory of it in her mouth, while she drew up the top of her dress and turned her back to me, holding her hair out of the way so that I could refasten her halter. She glanced out of the window again and smiled. "I think your reputation just got a little more repair, Jim. I'm sure the couple in the Ford were watching us. I think it's that tan one we parked next to at the Prom."

"Tan Ford," I mused. "Probably Tom Walls, in which case he's probably with Debbie Ellis."

"Short dark hair?"

"Yeah, sounds like Debbie. You ready?"

"As ever, Jim." She giggled. "Debbie was topless, too. Nice tits!" She sobered. "Jim?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about kissing a girl who's just gone down on you?" she asked gently.

I was hesitant for a moment, but then I drew her to me and kissed her firmly, letting my tongue duel with hers. There was an unfamiliar flavour, yes, but it wasn't unpleasant. I broke the kiss and she smiled at me. "If a girl, a woman, is prepared to give me the intimacy of oral sex," I said slowly, "then I should be prepared to show her that I appreciate her doing it, although I'm not sure if appreciate is the right word."

She smiled warmly at me. "Right answer, Jim. If the thought of kissing her revolts you, then why expect her to taste it? Come on, let's go."

And go we did. I wondered as I drove, wondered what had happened to Catherine Shillings, the schoolteacher. I grinned. I rather liked her alter ego, Cheryl. Things were looking up.

It didn't take long to get her home. I wondered about the car, but she was way ahead of me. "Jim, drop the car off at your place. It's only ten minutes walk to my house. The air will do us good." I did, coasting up the driveway on a dead engine. The house was in darkness and we tiptoed away into the night. She took my arm and hugged it to herself, dancing a complicated little step as we walked.

"Catherine?" I began. "No, sorry, Cheryl. Heck, either of you! Why?"

"Why what?" she asked gently. I think she knew before I did what I was going to ask.

"Why me? Why the 'Cheryl'? Why the blow-job? Wonderful as it was, why? You're a teacher, you're ten years older than me. You could lose everything."

She leaned across as we walked and stretched up to kiss my cheek. When she spoke again it was Catherine speaking, not Cheryl. "It was when you found those photographs. I don't know how long you'd been looking at them, but it was ten minutes at the most, because I came almost straight home from the auto-repair. I saw straight away that you were excited." She turned and grinned at me. "A dick like yours is hard to hide when you're excited."

She turned reflective as we walked. "I think I shed the tears mostly for what might have been, had Peter lived, then decided that as I was alive I should go on living. I was embarrassed, sure, but I'm not the only college graduate who's been photographed with a prick in her pussy. I think I've gotten to know you a little over these weeks I've been tutoring you. I think if you give your word you'll keep it."

"I will," I said quietly, and she flashed a smile at me.

"When Alison said that you were a quick shot, I got mad for you, which is why I said what I did. I wasn't planning on going down on you, even then, but as the night went on I began to think that I would really like to do it. So I did. And now, I guess I'd like the rest of what I said to come true for you, too."

"You mean the second and third?" I said, scarcely daring to hope, my subconscious exulting.

"I certainly do mean that, Jim." She stopped suddenly and took my arm, turning me to face her. "You do want to, don't you?" she asked, anxiously I thought.

I squeezed her hand, then lifted it from my arm and touched it gently to my prick, uncomfortably hard now in my trousers. "Can you doubt it?" I asked.

She giggled. "I guess not." There was a pause. "Jim," she asked quietly, "are you a virgin?"

I could feel myself flush. "Yes," I answered hesitantly, fearing that this might not be the answer she wanted.

"Oh, good," she said in a tone of deep satisfaction. "I just hope I can give you something to remember me by!"

I laughed. "You already have!" Oh boy, yes!

She took my hand again and very soon we arrived at her house. She had left some lights on and we didn't need to advertise the fact that anyone had arrived by switching any on or off.

Upstairs, her bedroom drapes were already closed and a lamp was burning at the bedside. She turned to me and smiled. "Welcome to Sex Ed. 101, the practical applications."

I laughed, outwardly calm, but inside I was shaking. Partly with anticipation, for I knew that she intended that we make love, partly with fear of failing her. My erection had diminished slightly with my nerves. She came across to me and twined her arms around my neck, reaching up to kiss me lightly on the nose.

"Will you undress me, Jim?" she asked quietly. Mutely, I nodded. She smiled. "When you undress a girl, make it an occasion, make her feel special, because she is, she's letting you undress her to give you the gift of her body." She laughed. "At least, that's the normal reason and I can't think of any other at the moment.

"As you reveal more intimate details, let her know you appreciate them, kiss her shoulder if she's been wearing a shirt or a sweater, kiss her breast just where it has been hidden by her clothing. Stroke her ribs, caress her ass." She smiled suddenly, almost a grin. "I'm quite partial to having my ass squeezed by the right man! Stroke her gently, let her know how much you appreciate her, kiss her, lick her, touch her gently. Touchme now, Jim, please, undress me."

I stepped forward, trembling and took her in my arms, burying my face in her hair. She laughed suddenly and reached up, removing the wig, discarding it on the dresser. Her own auburn crop was flattened and she ran her fingers lightly through it, tousling it. I kissed the top of her head and let my fingers stroke down over her ears, caressing them, until I could reach her halter fastening. My fingers wouldn't function for a moment, but then I managed it and for the second time on that wonderful evening her lovely breasts were revealed to me in all their glory.

Catherine is slim and her breasts are in proportion, each of them just filling my hand, the nipples ready for my thumbs to rub lightly. I bent and kissed each breast in turn, letting my teeth lightly grip each nipple. I didn't know if this was a good idea or not, but from the feathery moan and the sudden pucker of the nipple I thought perhaps it was. I let my hands move around her and down her back, then stopped, as I didn't know what to do next.

"There's a zip at the back," she whispered and then my fingers found it and I managed to slide it down to the lovely curve of her ass. She stepped a little away from me for a moment and quickly pushed her dress down, letting it slip to the floor. She stepped out of it and picked it up, holding it to her.

"I need to put this away, Jim."

I nodded, mesmerised, as I watched her turn to the closet and carefully hang the dress. The only garments she was now wearing were stockings with grip tops. No garter belt, no panties, nothing. My face must have revealed my astonishment because she smiled brightly and said, "I didn't want anything to show through my dress."

She struck a pose as old as woman, weight on one leg, the other slightly bent and let me look my fill. Auburn the hair on her head, auburn the hair on her mons, a neat little tuft above the start of her mystery, that secret place that she was leading me to.

"Do you want me to keep the stockings on?" she asked, with a wicked little grin, and I could only nod, helpless in the face of something that was going too fast for me. She must have sensed this because she came to me and hugged me tightly to her.

"Come on, sweetheart, let's get you undressed, too," she murmured, easing my tux from my shoulders. My vest soon followed it and she tugged at my belt, loosening it and sliding my zipper down; tricky over my erection, but she used her other hand to ease the zipper's progress.

"Kick your shoes off," she said and then my trousers were around my ankles, my now rigid prick obscenely tenting my boxers. She grinned at the sight and pulled my boxers down and off, kneeling gracefully as she did so. I must have looked a ludicrous sight, wearing only socks, shirt and bow tie, but it was the work of moments to render me naked, more naked than her even, as she was still wearing stockings. She held out her arms and for the first time in my life I embraced a naked woman prior to the act of sex.

She stepped back, holding me at arms' length and smiled gently at me, her gaze flickering over me, her smile broadening as her gaze dropped. Her hand followed her eyes and my rigidity was gently enveloped. She squeezed gently and then took my hand, leading me to the bed.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,369 Followers