A Daughter's Futile Sacrifice

Story Info
Justine sacrifices her body to her mother's blackmailer.
2k words
3.76
127.6k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine was covered in goosebumps when she regained consciousness. She was groggy. Nothing seemed to make sense. She couldn't move her arms or legs. Something was covering her mouth. And everything looked so blurry. Her glasses were gone. She was practically blind without her glasses. The world around her was a mishmash of blurs. As she laid there shivering, she tried to figure out where she was.

She remembered walking through the parking lot towards her mom's Landrover. Her mom, Samantha, offered to pick her up under the pretense of wanting to make sure she didn't have to walk from work in the dark. But Justine knew she was really just looking for an excuse to show off the absurdly expensive car her step father bought her.

But this memory made things more confusing. Where was she? What happened to her glasses? And why was she so fucking cold? Slowly, a few of the pieces started falling into place. She was laying on the tile floor of a bathroom in a hotel room, and the skirt she'd worn to work that day didn't cover her legs. Then she realized her arms and legs were bound together with ropes. Not good. Then she heard muffled voices coming from the other side of the wall, and the staccato clacks of boots coming closer to her.

"Look who's awake," the owner of the boots said as Justine squinted to see who was coming. "You're probably wondering why you're here, aren't you?" Justine tried to say yes, then realized her mouth has taped shut. The man bent down to her level, and tried to reassure her. "Don't worry. We're not here to hurt you. You're only here because you were there when we grabbed Sammy, and we didn't want anyone calling the police before where had time to deal with her." He helped her sit up, handed her glasses, and introduced himself as Dan. Her vision restored, she started feeling like she might be okay. Dan didn't look like a monster. He looked about the same age as her new stepdad, but about a foot taller and way more athletic. Then, out of nowhere, Dan grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into the bedroom.

On the bed was her mother, Samantha. She was naked, hog tied and sobbing. Her face was smeared with makeup and mascara dyed tears seeped out from the bottom of her blindfold. A bright light was shining onto the bed, making it look like some sort of interrogation.

She wasn't alone. One man sat in a nearby chair, while a second man helped Dan escort Justine towards the bed. As they marched Justine closer, Samantha sobbed even harder, and begged Dan and the other two men to let her go. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. The man on the chair slowly rose, stepped onto the bed, and kicked Samantha brutally in the side.

The sound of Samantha's rib breaking echoed in Justine's ears. This is bad, she thought. Really bad. But nothing prepared her for what happened next. Dan picked up a terrifying large, serrated hunting knife from the nightstand, and pressed it against her neck. She could feel the blade scratching against her throat as Dan addressed her mom.

"You fucking cocktease. This is all happening because you thought you could leave me for that rich new husband of yours. I wasn't asking for the world, Sammy. Just the occasional blowjob to relive the good old days. But you were too good for that - you had to throw your fucking wedding vows in my face. As if saying "till death do us part" to someone would stop me."

Dan pressed the knife harder against Justine's throat. The teeth of the knife bit into her neck. "You stupid cunt. I'll let you choose: you'll either take my cock one last time or you'll watch your only child die by my hand."

"Stop," Samantha whimpered. "I'll do it." Dan joined her on the bed, and removed her blindfold. When Samantha didn't move towards him, he punched her in the same spot she'd been kicked. Samantha howled in pain.

"I'd think you would at least try to please me, given your daughter's life is on the line," Dan snarled. As if to emphasize the point, stepped back and kicked her breasts and stomach repeatedly. This had the intended effect. The fury of his onslaught caused her to lose bladder control. The men laughed as a warm puddle of urine spread over the sheets. Confident she'd gotten the message, Dan moved in to claim his prize.

Justine watched from a few feet away as her mother unzipped Dan's jeans and fished out his cock. She'd never seen her mother do anything racier than kiss her stepdad on the lips at there wedding. So she was surprised to see her mom take Dan's cock in her mouth. As her initial shock wore off, she started feeling weirdly impressed. Her mom clearly knew what she was doing. She ran her lips up and down Dan's shaft, making it slick with her spit.

Justine wondered how she'd never thought of her mom as a sexual being. Samantha was certainly attractive. At 38, she was in better shape than many of Justine's classmates. All of Justine's guy friends paid special attention to her when she visited Justine at college freshman year. Justine was starting to understand why. The sound of Dan's voice got her attention. "Now spread your legs," she heard him say, as he unrolled a condom onto his phallus. Justine diverted her gaze as Dan entered her mother. That's when she noticed Dan's accomplices were holding cameras, recording Dan's conquest.

Within a few minutes, Dan moaned in pleasure and buried his cock inside Samantha as he climaxed. Once his cock stopped pulsing, he rolled off Samantha and let her know how things were going to be going forward.

"You're I like you, because otherwise you'd be dead. On the other hand, that means I'm not going to stop fucking you. My friends filmed our little romp - at least the part where you fucked me. I don't think they captured our discussion earlier. Anyone seeing the video will think you fucked me because you wanted to. I'm sure that husband of yours would kick you to the curb if he saw it. You would be ruined - a real rags to riches to rags story. But I'll keep this video our little secret so long as you milk my testes with your mouth and cunt whenever I ask you to."

Samantha sat on the bed sobbing. The trauma of being raped in front of her daughter, combined with the knowledge it would happen again, was too much for her to bear. She threw up. Seeing this, Justine knew she had to intervene. Her mom was already unstable- this would almost certainly kill her.

The words "delete that recording" escaped Justine's lips before she could stop them.

"Why would I do that?" Dan replied.

"If you delete the video, I'll do whatever you want." Dan paused, thinking. Before he could answer, Justine added some conditions: "I'll be you're slave for the night, so long as you delete the recording, kick your friends out of the room, and promise to leave us alone after tonight.

Dan agreed to almost all her conditions. "Your mom stays to watch."

After Dan's accomplices left, Samantha curled into fetal position and sobbed. Justine approached the bed. Dan, still naked from his time with Samantha, told her to strip. Justine obeyed, and within seconds she was laying on the bed. Dan pressed a finger into her mound, and stopped. Turning to her mother, Dan said "you're daughter isn't ready. Make her wet for me with your tongue." Samantha objected that it wasn't part of their deal, but Dan just laughed.

Justine was overcome with shame as Samantha crawled between her legs. She tried to think sexy thoughts to speed things up, desperately trying to become aroused so her mom wasn't needed. She shuddered in disgust as she felt her mother's tongue graze her clit. Then, to her horror, she felt her sex tingle in response to her mother's touch. She squirmed as her body responded to the stimulation. Within moments, her pussy was slippery and primed.

"I'm ready," Justine announced. Dan pushed Samantha off the bed roughly and positioned his cock at the entrance of Justine's wetness. "What about a condom?" Justine asked.

An evil grin spread over Dan's face as he thrust his bare manhood into her slit. "If I wore a condom, I couldn't knock you up."

Justine recoiled in horror. She didn't agree to this. She couldn't agree to this. "No!" She screamed. Dan slapped her in the face, hard. "You can't, that wasn't the deal!!" she screamed. Dan slapped her again.

"Shut. The Fuck. Up." She tried pushing him off, to no avail. Her struggles only enraged him, causing him to slap her over and over as he continued thrusting into her. Eventually, she stopped fighting. She decided to lay there until he finished. As his thrusts intensified, she involuntarily moaned. She was so ashamed.

Her body had betrayed her. Her body exploded in orgasm, as her rapist pumped into her sex. Her pussy leaked the juices it was producing. Her body didn't care that she was terrified. It didn't care that the man inside her had raped her mother, then forced her to taste her. It didn't matter that she was ovulating tomorrow, and she could get pregnant. Her cunt was the same as every cunt. Her body cared about one thing: it was fertile, and it needed sperm - anyone's sperm - to serve its purpose.

Justine sobbed as her vaginal walls clamped on Dan's cock, urging it to unload its seed. She was powerless - she couldn't override the millenia of instincts that opened up her cervix with another orgasm, preparing it to receive Dan's seed. As waves of electricity rolled through her body, she felt Dan tense up and slam into the nub of her cervix. Her legs widened to make sure his head was right at the entrance of her womb when he came. His cock pulsed as billions of sperm pumped into her, sprinting towards her waiting egg.

It was so unfair. For all she knew, her body had conspired to make her carry her rapist's child.

Dan's semen dribbled down Justine's thighs as she watched him get out of bed and pull on his jeans. Still furious, she spat "I hope you're happy, I'm ovulating- you probably just knocked me up." When it seemed like Dan didn't believe her, she told him to check the fertility app on her phone. He retrieved her phone from the drawer he'd thrown it in, and found the app. The app confirmed it. She was incredibly fertile. To Justine's chagrin, Dan reacted with glee.

"You'd better hope I knocked you up. If I didn't, I'm going to come for you every time this app says your fertile, until I put a baby in you." With this, he pocketed the phone and started for the door.

Before leaving, Dan explained Justine's new reality. The cameras used to film her mom weren't the only ones in the room - he'd installed hidden cameras in the smoke detector and the alarm. He'd recording the entire evening - including Justine's performance. Those recordings, he assured her, would only be used for his personal enjoyment - unless she decided not to accept his demands.

Dan's demands were worse than Justine could have imagined. For the next month, she had to accompany him in public and present herself as his girlfriend. During this time, she would make her body available to him at any Once it was well established that they were an item, and a pregnancy test came back positive, she was to fly with him to Vegas for a weekend, returning as his wife.

With that, he left. Two weeks later, her period didn't start. She took dozens of pregnancy tests in the weeks that followed, hoping against hope she'd escaped without child. But then one night an extra line showed up on the readout. It was over.