A Daughter's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want a bed time story?"

"Okay Daddy."

"Once upon a time," I stroked him as he talked, "there was a beautiful princess. Her father was the king of the realm. But, there was an evil witch who hated the king. One day, the evil witch caste a terrible curse on the king.

"The king fell into a deep sleep from which no one could wake him. The witch proclaimed that only the most beautiful maiden in the land could wake him from his slumber by kissing his cock and drinking his seed.

"The king's ministers were confounded without the king and the kingdom fell into turmoil. Many beautiful daughters of the realm's nobility came to kiss the sleeping king's cock and try to drink his seed, but none could wake him. The devious witch had hexed the king's cock so that it burned the mouth of any maiden who tied to suck him. Women ran from the king's chambers weeping and wailing that their mouths were on fire, though no one could see any flames.

"The princess had many ladies-in-waiting who tended to her needs, and each was more beautiful than the last. One by one, the princess sent her ladies-in-waiting to suck on her father and awaken his royal cock. Each time she would watch eagerly, hoping that this time her father's sleeping cock would become big and strong again, but one by one she watched them fail, running from the king's cock in pain and torment.

"One day the king's ministers came to the princess and told her there were no beautiful woman left in the realm who has not tried and failed to awaken the king's cock in her mouth. 'None, but you princess,' one minister said. 'But you cannot take the king's cock in your mouth, because you are his daughter, his own flesh and blood,' said another. All the ministers agreed, it would be a sin and the princess could not be allowed to try it. There is only one solution they told her. She must marry the prince from the kingdom to the east, and he shall become king of the realm.

"But, the princess knew the prince from the kingdom to the east, and she had no intention of marrying him or letting him become king. Instead, that night, she snuck into the king's chambers alone.

"And what do you think she did, Sweetie?"

"I think she sucked her daddy's cock," I said, stroking his erection, "just like I did!"

"That's exactly right Sweetie. The princess loved the king, her father, and she loved the realm. Out of this love, she chose to sacrifice her honor and endure the pain of the curse. She pulled her father's limp cock from his regal robe and took him in her mouth. She felt the pain of fire. It was so hot that she felt as if her mouth and throat were being seared away, but the princess was not only beautiful, she was also brave. She wept, but she never took her mouth off her father's cock until it grew huge and strong as a branch in her mouth. She sucked and licked him lovingly until his seed squirt into her.

"Suddenly the curse was lifted. The princess felt no more pain in her mouth, only her father's cock and semen. The king awoke and found his daughter, the princess sucking on his cock. He knew not why she sucked on him because he did not know of the spell he was under, but he was happy. The king thanked his daughter the princess. For ever after, the king and his beautiful princess shared a secret but very special love together. The princess knew that one day she would marry a prince of her choosing, but she would always love her king, her father, in her special way.

"Did you like my story Honey?"

"Yes, very much. Are you ready to put it in my mouth now Daddy?"

"Yes Sweetie, I'll be gentle for you this time."

I turned my head to the side and opened my mouth for him and guided him to me with my hand. I kept my eyes open this time. I didn't even try to pretend he was someone else. I was feeling affectionate toward him now.

I sucked and licked my dad's flesh lovingly. I put my mouth around his knob and waited for him to start thrusting in me.

Instead, he guided my hand to his shaft. "Stroke me like this while I'm in your mouth Sweetie. That will make me cum quick," he explained.

"Okay Daddy," I did as he told me to, sucking and licking his head while stroking his shaft.

After a time, he asked, "Are you ready for something different Sweetie?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to Daddy," I said nervously.

He hooked his hands under my arms and pulled me to the side, to the edge of the bed. "Hang your head over the edge here Sweetie."

I did, looking upside-down at his cock. "Like this Daddy?"

"Yes Sweetie. Now open wide."

My dad gently slid his dick into my mouth. He held it there and talked to me kindly, but still in his fatherly tone, teaching me and guiding me one step at a time. My dad taught me to open my throat by yawning. He talked to me like he was teaching me to drive a car. But, he was also gentle this time, just like he said he would be. Before going deeper he would always ask me first and wait for my muffled, "hmm-hmm," then he would slide himself in just a tiny bit at a time. He took it out to let me breath, and put back in, a little deeper each time.

I felt safe with him this time. He didn't let me choke or feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I hate it when my dad takes control. It makes me feel like I'm a little girl again. But, now I felt different, I wanted him take over and guide me. I wanted to let him—let him do it to me. It made feel close to him again. It felt like he cared about me, even though he was so grossly taking advantage of me.

Once, I felt comfortable with him in my throat, he taught me to swallow on him, giving him pleasure. I did.

He played with my boobs then as I swallowed on his cock. I didn't mind anymore. My dad groping me, his erection in my mouth, in my throat, it was okay. I gave in—accepted it. I was totally turned on by it. Once I admitted that to myself, it actually felt good to me. Justin's insult didn't bother me now. If my dad's cock wasn't down my throat, I would have laughed out loud.

I felt my dad cum in my throat. He sighed with relief. As he pulled out, I tasted cum.

Still looking at him upside down over the edge of my bed, "Do you love me Daddy?"

"Yes Misty."

"I know Daddy. Tomorrow, you'll do what I want though."

"Yes Misty."

He kissed my mouth wetly before he left me alone in my old room.

I pleasured myself alone in the dark, thoroughly enjoying the intense waves of pleasure. It was definitely true, there could be no more denial—I was turned on by it all—I liked it.

12