A Daughter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers

His face, sister! It was contorted with guilt, yet full of desire, the conflict plainly written. I wanted nothing more than to rush into his arms, but I held back. Something told me to go further, further than I had before, and I confess it was not only just for him. A wild urging had gotten hold of me, and I was extremely aroused, taken with a sudden idea.

I walked, slowly, to my bed, and fluffed the pillows, showing him my bottom, before sliding onto it. I propped myself up, supporting my back. I raised one arm over my head, and sighed, and then, while holding his gaze, I calmly spread my knees, as wide as they could go. My bare feet were pointed delicately inwards, my creamy thighs splayed, my soft fur, glistening wet, and every bit of my cunt, were displayed for his view.

Pa stood for a moment, dumbstruck, then he turned, and closed and locked the door. Oh, it pleased me so. Then he dropped to the floor, on his knees, but his eyes did not move an inch from me. He made a gesture, as if to approach me, but I quickly closed my legs, and stopped him.

"No, Pa. If you want to stay, you must only watch me."

He let out a painful moan, and said, "Please . . ."

"Please, what?" I whispered, gently.

He then tore off his jacket and unbuckled his trousers. His hand shot into his waistband, and I saw him grab hold of his prick.

"Please, Maggie," he begged, "Open your legs . . . "

"Is this your choice, then?"

I hated talking to him such! It is not in my nature. But I wanted to drive the point home.

"Tell me, Pa."

"Yes, daughter," he said, gazing into my eyes. "You are right about the pastor. I . . . can't explain. It's all I've ever known. But you are right."

"Is this your true desire, Pa? And do you love me?"

"Yes, Maggie, my little one. My sweetest rose."

"And will you be true to me from now on? And embrace the heaven that is right here, now, in this bed? And let nothing on earth sway you?"

"Yes, child."

I smiled, then, and relaxed my body, and let my thighs fall open, wantonly, across the bed. Oh, dear sister, the feelings which spread through me, from my toes to my fingertips, were such as to make me faint. I did not move, for several minutes, save for caressing my breasts, as Pa devoured me with his gaze. I let my head drop backwards, overcome, unprepared for how much it excited me. Dear Pa seemed to sense it, and then spoke, boldly.

"Show yourself to Pa . . ." he murmured. "Show me. . ."

I moaned, and wriggled. My hips started to move, gently thrusting, and I spread even wider.

"Did my little girl think about this? Did you want this, little Maggie, for Pa to see you thus?"

"Oh, yesssss," I moaned and moaned. "In my bath, Pa, . . ."

"Did you touch yourself thinking of your dear Pa, Maggie?"

I grasped my thighs and pulled them wider, farther, showing him everything, and scooted closer.

"Oh, yes, Pa! Yes!" I cried.

I was in agony, the sensations gaining on me so quickly. I arched my back, shoving my aching breasts to the ceiling, and pinched and squeezed my nipples. I then pushed all shyness aside, and began to touch myself, rubbing and squeezing and teasing my wet lips, and fingering my sweet hole, all in full view of Pa!

His voice was strangled, and I could hear him stroking, as he hissed words I could barely hear.

"Show Pa, child. Don't hold back. . ."

Well! It was not long before I felt that delicious pleasure creeping up my legs, which made me squirm and twist my head from side to side, my breasts jiggling wildly.

"Oh Pa, Pa!"

My cunt tightened, and I rubbed my stiff bud, harder and harder, my fingers slipping through my wetness. Soon I was in a frenzy, knowing I was about to feel that delirious explosion. With one hand, I kept rubbing, with the other I grabbed one knee and pulled it wider, so eager was I to let him see.

"Oh, it's coming, Pa, it's coming!"

I heard nothing from Pa but grunts and groans and slapping sounds, now free and unencumbered, and knowing he was at that moment stroking himself while watching me was enough to bring the crisis to a head. I cried out, violently, and let it happen.

"Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Pa! Pa! Pa!"

Oh, what heavenly bliss! What ecstasy!

My body thrashed, and I kicked my legs, as I was thrown into the most intense pleasure. My cunt squirted liquid onto my fingers as I moaned and cried out.

Dear, sweet Pa, while I was still crying and shaking, made his way onto the bed. I was still dazed with delight, my eyes dreamy, as I watched him rear up, over me. He had his cock in his hand. It was so quick, and I was so dazed, I did not take the time to be surprised or astonished. It seemed only the most natural thing in the world. I merely smiled, through my haze, and squeezed by breasts, so he could see them better.

He loomed over me, his knees on either side, stroking that thick member, his face intent on his task. Over and over I watched his hand choking his prick, making slick, wet sounds.

And then, he let out series a of shuddering gasps and a loud, animal bellow, and that enormous muscle stiffened and shook and erupted, all over me. I watched it squirt long streams onto my breasts and belly.

"Daughter!" he moaned.

"Yes, Pa!"

He fell onto me, gently, breath coming fast and hard, and hugged and kissed and squeezed me all over.

"Maggie, darling. . . "

Our limbs were intertwined, our hearts beating together. We stayed like that for quite a while, kissing sweetly, and looking into each other's eyes. He stroked my hair and held my hand.

An idea occurred to me. I gave him a sly smile, and kissed him, and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Pa."

He is asleep in my bed, right now, as I write this to you. We are spent. After a quick bath, we ate, and came right here to sleep. I let him drift off, before getting up to write to you.

Ah . . . it has been a long day. I must get my rest. Know that I am yours, always.

Maggie

***

Dearest,

It is a week since I last wrote.

I have much to tell you, chief among them are the following: the days of love with Pa which proceeded from our last encounter, and the thoughts and worries and discussions which have thus resulted. We have our future to think about, after all, and I would be remiss if I didn't relay such concerns along with the details of our couplings.

There is no question of us ever being parted, from here on. We must find a way.

Sister, could I ever convey what it is like to wake up in the arms of a man? To have his blue eyes, soft and tender, be the first sight to greet me, his lips, kissing me sweetly, the first touch, his warm hands, caressing me, welcoming me with the sun? Pa is as much in awe as me, I could see it. He does not stop touching and kissing and petting and whispering words of love.

"My little girl."

"My rose."

"My Maggie."

Picture one of the sweetest days we ever spent together, walking in the fields of lavender, picking wildflowers for Ma.

Darling, do you know, if it weren't for you, and our friendship, I don't think I would have had the nerve to embrace this life? I might have become like one of the flock, like Pa, beholden to the pastor and the town. It was with you that I learned to question things and find beauty where we were told there ought to be none. You and I saw God everywhere, did we not? I have made great progress with Pa, but there is still much to teach him.

It saddens me that you departed this earth before knowing the full extent of the love of a man. For as great as our friendship was, only that has made me truly find heaven. Yet, I tell myself, the goodness of God, unknown to the wicked world, is so great that perhaps you are even now looking down on me with pity.

I have now been introduced to the full pleasures of "married" life. I am a woman. I won't dissemble—it was painful, and caused Pa some great distress, perhaps even more than me. He is away, now, and I have a long afternoon to tell you the whole story.

The next night, after we retired together, I sat on the edge of my bed, and took Pa's hand and brought him before me.

"Now, Pa, if we are going to be as husband and wife, your Maggie needs to see you better . . . " I said, demurely.

Pa did not object, though his face was red and flustered, and straining with the effort of keeping his excitement in check. Who could blame him, as I sat in nothing but my nightgown, which was untied in the front, with my breasts near to spilling out.

I had felt him, and heard him, and seen his cock, but being able to take it out, and touch it, lovingly, knowing how much pleasure it would soon bring me, was something I will never forget, as long as I live.

My fingers trembled, at first, undoing his buttons, but as it grew more difficult, I became more determined.

I struggled, for several minutes, his prick being so large and so swollen I had a hard time getting it free, but at last, I did. His trousers slid to his knees as it released, like a coiled spring, as I let out a gasp of surprise. My belly ached, immediately upon seeing it so thick, and red, and engorged with pulsing veins! Such a vision! The enormous sacs, swaying below, and the main part, straining and angry, curved upwards from the base, like the horses I had seen, and was capped with a large, smooth protuberance, dripping with clear liquid drops.

I dearly wanted to stroke it, gently, and feel every single inch, but I was so overcome, so aroused, and Pa's groans drove me to such distraction, I fell back on the bed and tossed up my skirt, hardly thinking! I grabbed hold of my legs, and pulled them apart, with a cry.

"Oh, Pa! Pa! Oh!"

"Maggie!" he groaned.

"Look at me, Pa!"

Oh, I wanted him to see what he had done to me. I wanted him to look upon my cunt again, wet and swollen with desire, and show me how much he wanted it, how much it aroused and excited him. I grasped my thighs and held them open, as I begged him to stroke himself. He reached forward, grasped my hips, and yanked me towards him, so he could better see.

"Wider!" he hissed, as his hand found his prick, and I struggled to raise myself up on my elbows.

We were as two wild animals, unable to stop. Too many nights lusting alone in our beds had made us desperate. The crisis was already upon us, even stronger and more urgent than before.

"Show me, Pa! Show me how much you like your little girl!"

He snarled, in his throat, and I watched as his rough hand wrapped tightly on his cock, his gaze never wavering from my wet cunt. He then proceeded to jerk, and slap, and stroke, in a frenzy, as I gasped and writhed before him.

"Yes, Pa, yes!" I urged him. "Show your Maggie!"

I watched, fascinated, taking in every detail. I watched his sacs, swaying wildly, become swollen and ready and full. I watched the smooth protuberance leak, easing the passage of his hand. I watched, amazed, the strengthening and thickening of the long shaft. And then I pictured that monstrous thing buried inside me, intent on its purpose of filling me with its seed, and Pa, giving it to me, his own daughter!

Well, I began to pant, like an animal in kind.

"Yes, Pa, yes, show me!" I begged and begged.

"Uh! Maggie!" he grunted, as his hand closed tighter, and he stroked, faster.

And thus the night ended like the previous day, with his precious seed spilled, in great pools and splashes, on my belly, as I cried and thrashed in an agony of pleasure beneath him.

Darling, I was ready. I had no more fears or hesitations, and neither did he. We fell asleep in each other's arms knowing the next day would bring the conclusion we both so ardently desired.

Pa was so kind and gentle with me, the following day. Our chores passed in a delirium. His hands were never far from me, stroking and petting, as if I were a tender, fragile thing. I felt like a newly married bride, on her wedding night! He plumped the cushions, and fetched me treats, and built up the fire. In late afternoon, we bathed, separately, knowing the danger was too great to bare ourselves to each other, too quickly.

At last, I waited for him in my bed, naked as God intended, though covered in a sheet. Pa lit a single candle, and shut the door, as we smiled at each other from across the room. I watched him, breathless, as he undressed before me. Any maid would have trembled at the sight! So strong, and manly, and potent, his cock already straining to the ceiling, and swollen to its utmost extent.

Tonight, there would be no frantic fumblings. After a few tender kisses, and pledges of love, Pa, said, gently, "Are you ready for Pa, my little rose?"

I answered him by tossing off the sheet which covered us, sliding beneath him, and opening my legs. I then gave him the sweetest of kisses.

"Yes, Pa," I whispered, against his lips.

Well, you can imagine the scene which then resulted. It was a trial, with tears and wounded cries, though in the end we came as close to paradise as this world has to offer.

We did not hesitate. I held myself open for him, as he reared up, arms strong on either side of me. He whispered, "Put Pa inside you," which nearly made me spend, right there!

I held his thick cock, in my hand, and straightaway directed it to my cunt, which welcomed him with copious wetness about my lips and thighs. The craving in my belly was so great it brushed aside all fear. I wrapped my arms around his neck, drew him into a kiss, and bade him not to spare me!

The feelings, which spread out, as he pushed inside me, were beyond description. At first, I felt nothing but pleasure, curious and new, as my body opened, eagerly, to draw him in. The smooth tip of his cock pressed inward like a spear, then drew back, then pressed some more, further easing the passage each time. I began to thrust my hips, upwards, to meet his pushes, my eyes wide with amazement at the delicious sensations. There was nothing to fear!

Pa showed admirable restraint, as he held himself up, so he could watch over me with tender care, though his shoulders soon began to shake with an immense effort of self-control. I can only imagine the cravings which pressed on him! His own little rose, his Maggie, his daughter, welcoming her own Pa's cock, into her body! I felt him grow more aroused, and his pushes gain in strength. Beads of sweat formed on his brow, which made me lean up, and kiss him sweetly, and tell him to not to stop.

I then felt him strain his hips in one great push, which made me cry out in pain! He did not withdraw, however, only hugged me tighter, and waited, pulsing inside, for my passage to accommodate to his girth, which it soon did. I then kissed him, again, and rocked my hips, signaling for him to continue.

But oh, then it was a struggle! I cried out, many times, it hurt me so! Poor Pa, he was so torn between his agony at my distress and completing the act we both wanted so dearly. He grunted and gnashed his teeth, as his attempts met with resistance. He felt so huge within me, like a battering ram!

We seemed to reach a crisis point. I was stretched, to my utmost. I didn't think I could take anymore. And yet he was only half buried inside me. I cried out, and wriggled my hips away, and Pa said, "We must stop, child. I am hurting you!"

"No, Pa!" I cried out, surprised at myself. Hurt though it did, the thought of him withdrawing, and leaving me empty, was worse than the pain I knew I must bear. I begged him not to stop, and kissed him, deeply, and wrapped my ankles around his knees, drawing him closer.

"Do as a husband would do, and make me your wife," I cried. "Now!"

He then smashed his lips onto mine, opened my mouth, and sucked on my tongue, distracting me as his hips gave a final push, and with a great tearing and ripping, I felt him claim my maidenhood.

The pain was so overwhelming I screamed, but dear, sweet Pa shushed me, and kissed me, and held me. His shoulders shook, as he waited, I can only guess with such cruel restraint!

The worst was over. I was tender, and sore, but growing within was a curious need which soon overtook me. I squeezed my ankles tighter, around him, gasping for breath, and bade him continue. To my amazement, the pain, great as it was, ebbed further away with each inch he was able to gain inside me. It began to dawn on me that his cock, Pa's dear cock, was truly within me, and nearly complete!

"Oh!" I cried. "Oh, it's lovely!"

Pa circled my face with his shoulders and elbows, so close to me, watching the growing wonder on my face, and whispered, "More, then, Maggie?"

"Yes, Pa, yes!"

The passage greatly eased, my body now soft and relaxed, I felt him push the last few inches in, all the way, until I had no more to take within me.

"Pa," I whispered, as I wrapped myself around him like a tender young vine, eager to show him how pleased I was, how happy. "Pa!"

He groaned into my neck, clutching my hair, as the driving need he'd held back began to overtake him. With a grunt, he reached down, and spread me wider, and thrust, deeply, with his full power, and then again, and again. I began to meet his thrusts, not knowing what I was doing, but following the urgings of nature, which told me what to do.

"Ah! Ah!"

I cried out, rhythmically, each time he met me. The pleasure, gaining, slowly, with each push, was such that made all our previous encounters seem like nothing in comparison. I became his, truly, with every breath in my body.

Sister, I will make a confession.

I am lucky to have had my first be such an experienced and virile man. Our Pa, once he relaxed, and got over the fear of hurting me, did not hold back, and showed me the full extent of his manliness--his strength, and command, and potency. He is simple and straightforward. He plowed into me, with thrusts that no longer spared my delicacy, but were intent on driving the both of us to the brink of ecstasy. He filled me with his big prick, making me take it deep inside, as I used to dream of, in the bath. I had the impression that he knew what he was doing to increase my pleasure and drive me wild with love. He was taking me, and he wanted me to know it!

Our movements grew more passionate, as did our groans and cries.

I entered a kind of delirium. His prick evoked such wild sensations, deep in my cunt, I could only yell out, "Pa! Pa!" over and over, as he responded in kind, moaning my name, and increasing the violence of his thrusts. The bed fell into disarray, and the sheets grew wet with the effusions of our coupling. Oh, it is hard to describe the delight I felt at the driving pressure of his cock! I thought of nothing else, only that I wish we had not waited so long.

And sister, only you know of my deepest desire and secret. I have not let on to Pa, though I will, how mad with arousal I become at the thought of his baby inside me! The closer we got to completion, the more I descended into a kind of animal state, hungry and desperate, my wicked mind full of thoughts of the wild horses mating in the fields! The mad stallion, intent on depositing his seed, holding down his mate, and making her take it!

When Pa signaled, with increasing movement and harsh breath, that he would no longer be able to stop his pleasure, I cried out, "Yes, Pa! Give it to me! Your little Maggie wants it!" I wrapped my legs tighter around his backside, and, somehow, knew how to squeeze down on him, with my cunt, coaxing and encouraging him to give me what I wanted.

He pushed himself up, suddenly, grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me, as tight as could, onto his hips, whereupon his face strained into a painful grimace, and he let out a fierce howl. And he held onto my waist, and looked down, as we both felt that delicious throbbing reach a peak and explode. It was as if he was thinking the same thing as me! Was Pa, also, loving the idea of his pearly white seed shooting into me, as he gazed at my belly?

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,518 Followers